Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,003 members, 7,863,610 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (352023 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sheunpompey1: 10:15am On Sep 01, 2014
forray: My code 41 works ....beeen working for days. Just that selected channe works
Are u sure it is code 41?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 10:34am On Sep 01, 2014
samflex: Everyone on code 41 check out channel 240 sshd3 and see what's happening.
Wetin wan happen there? Code that refuse to show welcome to server. Are u in planet Pluto? May b code 41 is showing there. You r not even talking of SD, Na HD u dey mention for that matter. Even those who have a working code sef no get HD..... hmmmm, some people dey funny. chai
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by goalburner(m): 10:35am On Sep 01, 2014
theoville007: which code 41? Maybe urs is code 14. If u like carry cafe or d whole service providers and put in ur code 41 qsat, it wont work until dey fix d problem
u dey para o
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by goalburner(m): 10:36am On Sep 01, 2014
hugman:
By using 3g modern
Is ur CNN currently showin?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 10:37am On Sep 01, 2014
forray: My code 41 works ....beeen working for days. Just that selected channe works. How can u say that ur own code 41 is working when everyone on code 41 decoder has been off since Tuesday night. Nawa oooo, may b u sef dey planet Pluto.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Richardson69(m): 10:43am On Sep 01, 2014
Dis guy dey funny o! Code 41 wey dey sleep since last week.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Truly1: 10:57am On Sep 01, 2014
Pls house, I need your help my queen 11g with code 57 has been down for the past 4 weeks. All sims: etibaba, glo, mtn & Airtel are no longer working on it as it cannot connect to server
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by goalburner(m): 11:10am On Sep 01, 2014
Truly1: Pls house, I need your help my queen 11g with code 57 has been down for the past 4 weeks. All sims: etibaba, glo, mtn & Airtel are no longer working on it as it cannot connect to server
use a huawei modem
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by goalburner(m): 11:13am On Sep 01, 2014
abeg who is gettin CNN. I wana knw if dis a general prob
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Truly1: 11:45am On Sep 01, 2014
Thanks goalburner, what of HSDPA modem cos I have one. Can it also work on my queen
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by ayoqueen: 11:56am On Sep 01, 2014
Hello House, can you please confirm if code 45 is working? I have tried 3G modem+MTN sim & airtel sim but it's not connecting to server.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by goalburner(m): 11:58am On Sep 01, 2014
Truly1: Thanks goalburner, what of HSDPA modem cos I have one. Can it also work on my queen
you may give it a trial cos i heard it selects...... Mine ain't workin though, had to go for huawei
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by 2baga(m): 11:59am On Sep 01, 2014
theoville007: I use code 41. I can veiw my code but cant watch anytin. Is anyone seeing d same tin?

Ehyah Pele
Na so we see am o.....
but can't the code be changed or sumtin
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by samflex(m): 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
sgbola1: Wetin wan happen there? Code that refuse to show welcome to server. Are u in planet Pluto? May b code 41 is showing there. You r not even talking of SD, Na HD u dey mention for that matter. Even those who have a working code sef no get HD..... hmmmm, some people dey funny. chai

no be fight na, what I meant is that you get to hear the audio but no picture. Still working now like that here
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Truly1: 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
Well done my man goalburner. Does the Huawei need any special setting or just plug & play and which two networks are most suitable on it. Like I said earlier my queen is 11g code 57, thanks.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by begwong: 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
samflex:

no be fight na, what I meant is that you get to hear the audio but no picture. Still working now like that here
you sure say no be qsat radio station you dey listen to shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nesino(m): 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
PLS hOUSE MY 13G WAS NOT SHOWING NETWORK SUCCESSFUL AS AT FRIDAY HAVEN DONE A FACTORY RESEST IT STARTED BRINGING OUT NEWTORK SUCCESSFUL BUT WOULDNT SHOW EXPIRING DATE. AND I WENT THROUGH THE SETTING TO CHECK THE CODE BUT I CANNOT FIND XCAM, AVATARCAMHD PLS WHaT Do I NEED TO DO TO MAKE I SHOW
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nesino(m): 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
gud day everyone pls my 13g stop bringing out xcam and avatarcamhd wen i did factory reset pls what must i do to bring it back
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Noah13: 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
Nesino: PLS hOUSE MY 13G WAS NOT SHOWING NETWORK SUCCESSFUL AS AT FRIDAY HAVEN DONE A FACTORY RESEST IT STARTED BRINGING OUT NEWTORK SUCCESSFUL BUT WOULDNT SHOW EXPIRING DATE. AND I WENT THROUGH THE SETTING TO CHECK THE CODE BUT I CANNOT FIND XCAM, AVATARCAMHD PLS WHaT Do I NEED TO DO TO MAKE I SHOW
Go to the settings and look up the list were ethernet is located. Once there, press 1512.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Noah13: 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
Nesino: PLS hOUSE MY 13G WAS NOT SHOWING NETWORK SUCCESSFUL AS AT FRIDAY HAVEN DONE A FACTORY RESEST IT STARTED BRINGING OUT NEWTORK SUCCESSFUL BUT WOULDNT SHOW EXPIRING DATE. AND I WENT THROUGH THE SETTING TO CHECK THE CODE BUT I CANNOT FIND XCAM, AVATARCAMHD PLS WHaT Do I NEED TO DO TO MAKE I SHOW
Go to the settings and look up the list were ethernet is located. Once there, press 1512 on your remote
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lanre2009: 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
goalburner: abeg who is gettin CNN. I wana knw if dis a general prob

CNN, all SS channels not showing at my end too, but i was able to watch EPL and LA LIGA matches on MAX I AND MAX 1P with english audio.........am on code 45. Sky news shows at my end but freezes a lot.....

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
davodyguy: will do, as you've said. Any glo data bundle share and sell like Mtn and Etisalat
Glo does not have but you can get 5mb for 5 naira.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by ayoqueen: 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
ayoqueen: Hello House, can you please confirm if code 45 is working? I have tried 3G modem+MTN sim & airtel sim but it's not connecting to server.
Pls house, can you confirm if code 45 is working, I can check my code but no channel is showing. Tx
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
jamp: @emma and davidoguy

can I use this dis to het FTA channels. I need to get ready as I see queen going off soon. ss channels stopped showing other channels will soon follow.
You need jack and positioner and a pole to maximise the dish for Fta.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
Nesino: gud day everyone pls my 13g stop bringing out xcam and avatarcamhd wen i did factory reset pls what must i do to bring it back
press 1512
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nesino(m): 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
Noah13: Go to the settings and look up the list were ethernet is located. Once there, press 1512 on your remote

thank u very much, pls do i need to set anything to make it start showing
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
Qsat is down at the moment
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by dutchstar: 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hello house....Please i just dug out my glo netpro modem..i want to know how i can make it work by direct deductions from the sim without subscribing to data bundles...waiting for response...you guys are the best...thanks in advance
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by baronspicy: 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
Can't connect to server I think qsat is down again or try some should try connecting wit vodafone modem
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
Glo does not have but you can get 5mb for 5 naira.
how can i activate it?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by samflex(m): 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
begwong:
you sure say no be qsat radio station you dey listen to shocked shocked shocked

lol, just check the sshd3 and see for yourself. Q11g+ code 41
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Truly1: 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
Goalburner, I'm awaiting your response on huawei modem set up pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.