Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) (79978 Views)

Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily / 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness / Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:25am On Jan 05, 2014
Xavier's:
So u mean to tell me that the guu has a beaver and the woman have a john thomas? Nna eh cry shocked shocked shocked
Yes, a woman can have a sugarcane, (nwa oke nkwu grin) oyibo calls it transgender.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:39am On Jan 05, 2014
candy: Yes, the title is misleading! From my understanding of the story, the title should have read: Woman living as Man had a baby fathered by Man living as a woman. Neither of the couple did sex reassignment surgery. Technically, the person that got pregnant and had the baby is a woman, just a woman with a wacko sexual orientation and gender identity!

@Mr Vincent, you better be very careful! Don't you know you can be traced if the need arises? To say you even included a mobile phone number in your post! I'm not surprised though, NEPA/PHCN or whatever name they choose to be called now is full of dumb peeps like you who are only interested in cheating the masses and the government.

I don't blame you though, I blame the system that twisted your mind! If only people are made to get decent value for the money paid for Electricity in Nigeria, why will the likes of you be advertising a way to cheat so openly? I'm sure PHCN deserves whatever they get sha.
The bolded is the fact and the easiest explanation.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by bebechuks: 10:30am On Jan 05, 2014
Sir Cee: I dont believe this.
Can I see the BABY
tell d family to show u d pix of d baby. Gbam!
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by GentleFrank(m): 11:50am On Jan 05, 2014
Okay ...
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Akanboy1(m): 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
am nt sure
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by LightSon(m): 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
Whatever the confusion exist in their minds regarding transgender changes to the body, technically and especially biologically speaking there is no strange occurrence here. This is just a case of a natural woman functioning as a woman and a natural man playing the role of a man. The truth remains; A man cannot be pregnant and a woman cannot impregnate a man. This story has not proved otherwise.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by nehimartins(m): 7:07am On Jan 06, 2014
U guys shd not believe this ooo,d man just have a fat tummy..he isn't pregnant...y didn't they show us their baby,its not just real,even d banner behind them doesn't say so...
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
ManiCypher: First Pregnant Man Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In Argentina (photos)

Last Wednesday, December 18, the first baby to be born to transgender parents in Argentina was delivered via C-section in the province of Entre Ríos. The proud parents are 26-year-old Alexis Taborda and 28-year-old Karen Bruselario. Alexis was born a woman, but lives as a man and Karen was born a man, but lives as a woman. Because of Argentina's Gender Identity Law passed in May of 2012, the couple have both been able to legally change their genders without gender reassignment surgery, which meant that when they got pregnant via natural means, it was the man, Alexis, who carried the baby. So what about the baby?

Well, the baby was due on December 22 via scheduled C-section, but couldn't wait. Alexis started having contractions the weekend before the scheduled birth, and the baby was born "early" weighing 9.37 pounds (that's a big baby) at Hospital Fermín Salaberry in Victoriain. The couple named their baby girl Génesis Evangelina.

Laffin with my eyes closed
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
ManiCypher: First Pregnant Man Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In Argentina (photos)

Last Wednesday, December 18, the first baby to be born to transgender parents in Argentina was delivered via C-section in the province of Entre Ríos. The proud parents are 26-year-old Alexis Taborda and 28-year-old Karen Bruselario. Alexis was born a woman, but lives as a man and Karen was born a man, but lives as a woman. Because of Argentina's Gender Identity Law passed in May of 2012, the couple have both been able to legally change their genders without gender reassignment surgery, which meant that when they got pregnant via natural means, it was the man, Alexis, who carried the baby. So what about the baby?

Well, the baby was due on December 22 via scheduled C-section, but couldn't wait. Alexis started having contractions the weekend before the scheduled birth, and the baby was born "early" weighing 9.37 pounds (that's a big baby) at Hospital Fermín Salaberry in Victoriain. The couple named their baby girl Génesis Evangelina.

Laffin with my eyes closed
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by luckynas(m): 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
This is the end of the world as we know it.
To think that other still condone this kind of madness in the name of freedom?
God help us!
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Biafraboy090: 11:06am On May 24, 2020
chynazom:

You took the words out of my mouth!
Very weird..
no b small
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by ejanla077: 3:27pm On May 24, 2020
Ana emenu

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs / What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) / Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.