Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) (79977 Views)

Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily / 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness / Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 04, 2014
So the woman got a joystick and the man got a hole and she penetrated and got him pregnant? I don't get it!
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 04, 2014
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by 009(m): 12:18am On Jan 04, 2014
Pls who will breastfeed the baby since the mother has no breast.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by donblue(m): 12:19am On Jan 04, 2014
provided e no comot 1 naira 4rm d #136,640 4rm my salary
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by mekstaniac(m): 12:28am On Jan 04, 2014
009: Pls who will breastfeed the baby since the mother has no breast.

Was gna ask dis same question
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 04, 2014
Hello,
For those looking for affordable housing and housing as a form of investment. Visit this links

https://www.nairaland.com/1579196/one-bedroom-terrace-bungalow-source

https://www.nairaland.com/1428136/affordable-3-bedroom-bungalow-nairalanders

t: 07035596641, 08178706641
whatsapp: 07035596641
e: samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 04, 2014
segzy14: Hello,
For those looking for affordable housing and housing as a form of investment. Visit this links

https://www.nairaland.com/1579196/one-bedroom-terrace-bungalow-source

https://www.nairaland.com/1428136/affordable-3-bedroom-bungalow-nairalanders

t: 07035596641, 08178706641
whatsapp: 07035596641
e: samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by nagoma(m): 1:04am On Jan 04, 2014
2buff: That child will be one very confused little girl sad

And may probably be brought up as a boy!

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Margaret123(f): 1:34am On Jan 04, 2014
Dz is very very absurd nd strange....wondas shal neva end....
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Margaret123(f): 1:38am On Jan 04, 2014
mekstaniac:

Was gna ask dis same question
i tink d fada wil do dat since he hs taken hz wife's place
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by OCTAVO: 1:56am On Jan 04, 2014
Funny cheesy
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by churific(m): 2:12am On Jan 04, 2014
The title of this article is obviously misleading.

Transgender is not the same thing as MAN.

A man can not naturally give birth!

Happy New Year!

3 Likes

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Princewell2012(m): 2:18am On Jan 04, 2014
This is anAbormination
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Freksy(m): 2:35am On Jan 04, 2014
ManiCypher:
Well, the baby was due on December 22 via scheduled C-section, but couldn't wait. Alexis started having contractions the weekend before the scheduled birth, and the baby was born "early" weighing 9.37 pounds (that's a big baby) at Hospital Fermín Salaberry in Victoriain. The couple named their baby girl Génesis Evangelina.

This is just the Genesis, I'm sure more shocking things are on the way.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by bobo65(m): 2:59am On Jan 04, 2014
For all I care dis stuff isn't real

The topic says "man gives birth to baby girl"

I didn't c d baby's pic , neither did I c pic of d man in d labour room

Dis might just b a man with pot belly, I mean naija men dat drink a lot have bigger stomachs than dis

Buh if it turns out to b true, then judging from d name of their kid, mos def its anti-christian
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by akposking(m): 3:57am On Jan 04, 2014
hammedkola: shocked shocked Am I really reading this? shocked shocked
No, you are fighting this.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by ProsperOnyema: 4:37am On Jan 04, 2014
I don't even understand the story. Let me read it again.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by ROMENOUN: 6:05am On Jan 04, 2014
God is great
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by emmabest2000(m): 6:10am On Jan 04, 2014
Speechless lipsrsealed

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Amicableroyal: 6:12am On Jan 04, 2014
If God dosnt punish dis generation wella,, he wil hav to appologize to sodom and gomorah. Wat a world!! undecided
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by okeyokeyjah(m): 6:22am On Jan 04, 2014
Wait.........make i check how e take happen, b4 dey tell us again say fowl don dey pic

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by kraftyiyk: 6:25am On Jan 04, 2014
from the topic, Alexis was born as a woman, but lives as a man, and Karen was born as a man but lives as a woman, grin grin from my understanding, the topic has misled everybody who has commented so far, i simply feel the mum, was a tomboy who took her act to the extreme,which didn't still alter the feminine obstetrics and gynecological structures she was born with, while the so called dad was and is still a naturall man who dresses like a woman, but of-course still poses the masculine D..I..C..k,somewhere under those gowns.. grin grin grin....so who is fooling who.. the couple just succeeded in attracting cheap fame to themselves... cool cool cool
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by TinyPrincess(f): 6:37am On Jan 04, 2014
Psycopaths
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 04, 2014
Donalð Genes:

You that is always found on sexuality section.kind of surprise you say that

So what took you to the sexuality section if you are not a fan of it? Take the advice or heed the hell.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by realghy(m): 6:58am On Jan 04, 2014
nawah o. . . Many tinz dey happen for this life
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Sweetbarbie(f): 7:10am On Jan 04, 2014
Wonders shall neva end....dis is absurd. sadWonders shall neva end....dis is absurd.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 04, 2014
Weird,who da hell screwed who? That cosmetic-frankinstein-looking she-man shuddav waited to give birth da natural way n set da records better nah! Rubbish...GADDEMIT! Da Hell am i doing here??!
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 04, 2014
sonikstargirl:
and who told u dat d world is gonna end dis year...

So u mean u are not ready to drop this sinful lifestyle of yours cos world is not gonna end dis yr? Sister, why harded ur heart b4 ur creator? REPENT TODAY AND BE SAVED!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs / What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) / Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.