Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) (80009 Views)

Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily / 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness / Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by fatjo(m): 7:23am On Jan 04, 2014
gahd,why on planet did read dis stuff...nw ah cnt stop throwin up
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Fernandinho: 7:34am On Jan 04, 2014
Smh sha... What won't i see mehn...
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by simdam500(m): 7:35am On Jan 04, 2014
eluquenson: This is wonderful
wonderful u say
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by AdekunleIG(m): 7:36am On Jan 04, 2014
gcfr.com:
So the wife was the person that impregnated the husband?
PS: Men we better start watching ourselves o,b4 dem give us bele finish.
[color=#550000][/color]

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Smily202(m): 7:36am On Jan 04, 2014
Poor child. .....Tomorw. ..it will b if jok to ppl. ....
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 04, 2014
Most people here dnt knw abt TRANSGENDER so they cnt undastand diz....so if u r one of those go n read more abt it on google n stop being in confusion whether it happened or not...
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Xaviers(m): 7:48am On Jan 04, 2014
So u mean to tell me that the guu has a beaver and the woman have a john thomas? Nna eh cry shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Xaviers(m): 7:49am On Jan 04, 2014
So u mean to tell me that the guu has a beaver and the woman have a john thomas? Nna eh cry shocked shocked shocked caih
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 04, 2014
Yes, the title is misleading! From my understanding of the story, the title should have read: Woman living as Man had a baby fathered by Man living as a woman. Neither of the couple did sex reassignment surgery. Technically, the person that got pregnant and had the baby is a woman, just a woman with a wacko sexual orientation and gender identity!

@Mr Vincent, you better be very careful! Don't you know you can be traced if the need arises? To say you even included a mobile phone number in your post! I'm not surprised though, NEPA/PHCN or whatever name they choose to be called now is full of dumb peeps like you who are only interested in cheating the masses and the government.

I don't blame you though, I blame the system that twisted your mind! If only people are made to get decent value for the money paid for Electricity in Nigeria, why will the likes of you be advertising a way to cheat so openly? I'm sure PHCN deserves whatever they get sha.

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Pain(m): 8:04am On Jan 04, 2014
As I walk through the valley of the shadow..I ask my self how did I end up on this thread?
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by aronmatt3: 8:11am On Jan 04, 2014
I did not understand this completely that who is what in original
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Danielle22(f): 8:18am On Jan 04, 2014
[quote
author=dominique]do we classify them as homo or heterosexuals? undecided
mummy was born a man and daddy was born a woman. if this no be first
degree madness, i no understand again. [/quote]
I dey tel u.....e le e gidi gan
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Pokemon43(f): 8:31am On Jan 04, 2014
E.T.T
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Gregdcutie(m): 8:44am On Jan 04, 2014
man continuing in God's work of creation
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by bebechuks: 8:45am On Jan 04, 2014
D woman na wintch hahaha
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by tr3y(m): 8:47am On Jan 04, 2014
Whuz there not to understand
The human that had the pregnancy was actually born a woman but had surgery to transform physically to a man so she still had her womb and internal organs intact.

while the woman was actually born a man but also had surgery to transform physically to a woman.
Period
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by jjigo(m): 8:48am On Jan 04, 2014
End of the world
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Lachimex(m): 8:49am On Jan 04, 2014
Terry G" always tinks he's d only MAD man on earth, let him come a witness dis....GOD must punish devil!
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 04, 2014
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Legacy29(m): 9:02am On Jan 04, 2014
dis 1 na Ph.d madness oooo
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Abbey2sam(m): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2014
Nomski0: This is just gross and weird. undecided

I tell you
Total madness
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by SirCee: 9:08am On Jan 04, 2014
I dont believe this.
Can I see the BABY
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by bubblu(m): 9:21am On Jan 04, 2014
:oweirddddff
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by buskie13(m): 9:22am On Jan 04, 2014
So what we gonna say? Huh?
Like WTF is going on?
De woman has a joystick?
And de man has a p*$$¥?
Lord of Israel,how do we classify this?
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by ukitony: 9:42am On Jan 04, 2014
Get your goods and services known to a wider audience add 3-One-2 Adverts on BB: 7C521BF7 Please Re-BC thanks
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by PastorOluT(m): 9:46am On Jan 04, 2014
dominique: do we classify them as homo or heterosexuals? undecided mummy was born a man and daddy was born a woman. if this no be first degree madness, i no understand again.

Seriously the world is confused!
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by godman01(m): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2014
gcfr.com:
So the wife was the person that impregnated the husband?
PS: Men we better start watching ourselves o,b4 dem give us bele finish.
hehehe
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by divictorymine: 10:07am On Jan 04, 2014
Who breastfeed her. Ds is season of madness
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by divictorymine: 10:08am On Jan 04, 2014
Who go breastfeed her?. Ds is season of madness
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Alhkerimu(m): 10:14am On Jan 04, 2014
Dis is an abormination
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 04, 2014
The man was born a "man"...meaning his physical appearance is like a man, but have female genitals (Vagina), and he chose to live like a man...

The woman was born a "woman" with physical appearance and attributes of a woman, but have male genitals (penis, just like d former falcon player who is now a full man)

Most people with this condition, that don't like it have medical remedy, and are mostly advised by medical expert 2 choose or convert to d domineering sex (mostly d one they have close physical attributes with), in some countries, surgeries are required before a person can be legally identified with a specific sex, but in argentina, people with such conditions are allowed to choose wich sex they want to live as, so its just pure natural they can conceive, but now the "man" is carrying d baby, cos he has a vagina and a full womb to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center / Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases / Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.