Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Should I Beg Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Beg Him. (4026 Views)

PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... / Naija Ladies Please Dont Bring These New Trend To Naija O!!! I BEG Una / Did I Beg You To Marry Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Beg Him. by bauer(f): 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2008
my people please what do u think i should do, im fighting with the guy i love most, late last month i went to his house and pack my things i mean the things i used my money to buy like rug, fridge and so many things and now i want the guy to come back to life.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by onyinye2(f): 3:02pm On Aug 06, 2008
so is he dead?
Re: Should I Beg Him. by KarmaMod(f): 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2008
Depends. You were obviously angry

what did he do?
Re: Should I Beg Him. by MissyB1(m): 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2008
Could you please expatiate on d story?
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2008
If i am such a man, nothing under the sun u cld do that cld make me to let u come back.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by hollandis(f): 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2008
prostrate and kneel What an abomination!!!!!! shocked cool tongue
anyway elaborate more
are you the finacer of the relationship?
Re: Should I Beg Him. by MissyB1(m): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2008
hollandis:

prostrate and kneel What an abomination!!!!!! shocked cool tongue
anyway elaborate more
are you the finacer of the relationship?

Me sef wan know d answer to dat ques
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2008
What has that got to do with anything, how could be so angry with a man and go and pack things out of his house all cos you bought them with your own money, haba, that is like stripping the man naked in public.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by nana(f): 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2008
Lmao cheesy
Re: Should I Beg Him. by Busta(f): 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2008
@topic,

depends on the circumstances and if u caused it . . . nothing wrong in going to him to apologise and talk things over.

no one is perfect!
Re: Should I Beg Him. by KarmaMod(f): 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

What has that got to do with anything, how could be so angry with a man and go and pack things out of his house all because you bought them with your own money, haba, that is like stripping the man naked in public.

Dont men do the same? Just last week everyone was telling some dude to take back the laptop he bought for his ex who dumped him.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2008
Busta:

@topic,

depends on the circumstances and if u caused it . . . nothing wrong in going to him to apologise and talk things over.

no one is perfect!

No amount of imperefection shd make a man or a woman to go and pack smething u bought for someone, all cos you were da one that bought them.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2008
KarmaMod:

Dont men do the same? Just last week everyone was telling some dude to take back the laptop he bought for his ex who dumped him.

i am not in support of such either, and such a woman going back to such a man is like a dog going back to her vommit.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2008
He might not be interested anymo tho  undecided   . . .but emm. . if you're his 'financial-u-kno-what',he  jus might hav u bac, for love or otherwise.  undecided u jus can't tel

. . . Do what u want to do sis.Call d dude wit style or fashi him wit a bang.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by onyinye2(f): 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2008
@post
Just move on. Because i HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt the guy will take you back. I mean for you to just go and pack your stuff just because you bought it shows that you meant what you meant. So sweet heart, it is over. Learn from this experience and move on. No need beating yourself over something like this.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by Gamine(f): 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2008
wey the girl go na?

tori nefa complete undecided undecided undecided
Re: Should I Beg Him. by abikelat(f): 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2008
Nawa you don talk you no finish,Wetin nah. BEG HIM dont beg him
Re: Should I Beg Him. by topup: 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2008
Actually I disagree with Rhino because a particular situation comes to mind.

What if the couple were cohabiting in his flat, sharing bills, and she bought the furniture inside, now that they've broken up, she should leave everything behind? Find a flat of her own, buy new furniture, and start from scratch, when all he has to do is to sit back and relax in his well furnished apartment.

To poster : Though I don't know what situation caused you two to split I would say always fight for love, give it one GOOD fight, then if he rejects it, please try and move on, I don't believe there is exactly ONE person in the world for everybody, there are tons of people you could be truly compatible with or even more than you were with this guy. This obviously is easier said than done, but try,
Re: Should I Beg Him. by MissyB1(m): 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2008
abikelat:

Nawa you don talk you no finish,Wetin nah. BEG HIM don't beg him
Lmao
Re: Should I Beg Him. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2008
I don't know about begging him o. . . sounds so humiliating if u ask me. embarassed
I'd rather advise u to sound him out first, use ur sensors to detect just how mad he still is and assess ur chances of a successful come-back. u're betta off gettin a mutual friend involved here. that way if signals are negative, u can back off with ur pride intact. (at least to a considerable degree) wink
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2008
topup:

Actually I disagree with Rhino because a particular situation comes to mind.

What if the couple were cohabiting in his flat, sharing bills, and she bought the furniture inside, now that they've broken up, she should leave everything behind? Find a flat of her own, buy new furniture, and start from scratch, when all he has to do is to sit back and relax in his well furnished apartment.

To poster : Though I don't know what situation caused you two to split I would say always fight for love, give it one GOOD fight, then if he rejects it, please try and move on, I don't believe there is exactly ONE person in the world for everybody, there are tons of people you could be truly compatible with or even more than you were with this guy. This obviously is easier said than done, but try,

regardless my guy, since u have decided to pack ur own stuff and get out, why would u wanna pack back in, and in this case, she never sounded like they were living together.
When there is a prob is a relationship, those that are involved needs time to chill and think of next move, dont just make irrational decision and come back later to start being sorry, sorry for what?, for stripping the man naked and making a fool of him, or fot literarily telling the world that u bought the stuff for the negro? plssssssssssssssssssssss.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2008
lamidebaby:

I don't know about begging him o. . . sounds so humiliating if u ask me. embarassed
I'd rather advise u to sound him out first, use your sensors to detect just how mad he still is and assess your chances of a successful come-back. u're betta off gettin a mutual friend involved here. that way if signals are negative, u can back off with your pride intact. (at least to a considerable degree) wink

I swear u be correct chicka.
she cld hire me to do the begging for her sha.
However, i see a woman like that with bad temper and will do anything to get even.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by onyinye2(f): 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

I swear u be correct chicka.
she cld hire me to do the begging for her sha.
However, i see a woman like that with bad temper and will do anything to get even.
Hmm, rings a bell some how. . .
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

Hmm, rings a bell some how. . .

what bell oh, or u would u do something like that, make i quick go tell ur man to waka off you oh
Re: Should I Beg Him. by onyinye2(f): 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

what bell oh, or u would u do something like that, make i quick go tell your man to waka off you oh
Me, doing something like dat shocked that is so evil so cruel so . . .
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

Me, doing something like that shocked that is so evil so cruel so . . .

Ok good.
but come oh, what is the diference btw this and you dont wanna make ur man hold money for the dinner, you would rather pay so that they will know say na u get money pass.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by onyinye2(f): 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

Ok good.
but come oh, what is the diference between this and you don't want to make your man hold money for the dinner, you would rather pay so that they will know say na u get money pass.
Hey if it is MY money then I will pay. why should i give the guy the money before hand? does it really make a difference?
Re: Should I Beg Him. by iice(f): 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2008
People especially women tend to get into flights of fancy/fantasy/emotions - makes one do impulsive stuffs without thoughts of the after. Nothing wrong if you want him back in your life but you don't beg. You find a way to let him know that is if you already know he's interested.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

Hey if it is MY money then I will pay. why should i give the guy the money before hand? does it really make a difference?

Just to cover his unclothedness
Re: Should I Beg Him. by ssRhino: 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2008
iice:

People especially women tend to get into flights of fancy/fantasy/emotions - makes one do impulsive stuffs without thoughts of the after. Nothing wrong if you want him back in your life but you don't beg. You find a way to let him know that is if you already know he's interested.

u mean the babe shd just use system get back into the dude's life?
Re: Should I Beg Him. by onyinye2(f): 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

Just to cover his unclothedness
Oh so this all goes back to a man' ego. Oka if I have the money to pay then im going to be the one who takes up the bill. If he doesn't have the money to pay, not my fault.
Re: Should I Beg Him. by rampant(f): 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2008
bauer:

my people please what do u think i should do, im fighting with the guy i love most, late last month i went to his house and pack my things i mean the things i used my money to buy like rug, fridge and so many things and now i want the guy to come back to life.

so because u guys quarelled ,u went to his place and packed everything u bought?

can smone pls tell me -----------wen will pple grow up?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Female Medical Doctors Too Dey Form For Guys / Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex? / Photo: Girls Dancing While Bathing In The River - 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.