Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions - Education (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions (572475 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Funaab 2014/2015 Direct Entry Aspirant. Meet Here >>>cont.>>> / Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (370) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by yungsk(m): 8:18am On Aug 28, 2014
Bimri: i am an ijmb student at funaab.mini campus is at mawuko and ijmb admission for this year has closed already.infact we are on our first semester break.
pls i need to ask personal quetions about the ijmb add 7E0A2673. whattapp 08159050283 i'll be happy for any of your help. pls@Bimri i need more information from you. thanks
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 28, 2014
Toyocee:
wah shud i du now.? I askd d cashier b4 i left if i was gonna gt a msg n he said no..i paid at zenith @skool campus
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by lisimmo(m): 8:35am On Aug 28, 2014
Jamb, post utme free cbt practice software available at www.e-testpedia.com

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 8:54am On Aug 28, 2014
mdee1: Can't one Edit wrong date of birth in the Funaab correction page? anybody??

Dude!!! The portal for editing ur application has closed.
All these things you shud have checked during and after post Utme registration..
Abnormalites in credentials is the reason Funaab always conducts Screening for admitted aspirants..
So get ur arss up to Funaab ICTREC and see what they can do about it...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 28, 2014
Went to Unaab Yesteday, to Unity Building to just chat Up with my Uncle.. When I got there, I saw 1 girl in his office, She has a Composite of 60.75, and wants to study accounting, but my Uncle said the chances of her getting admission is 80/20.. shocked

I was like "I dint hear" undecided I told him to put me on Repeat.. He said that College is very Competitive.

Mehn, right there, I felt for all Management student..

But seriously, Which kind people dey Management College.. Do they eat book there

because, If U have a Composite of more than 60%.. Wetin remain na..??

Ehn..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by abihenry(m): 9:11am On Aug 28, 2014
Bimfo: Went to Unaab Yesteday, to Unity Building to just chat Up with my Uncle.. When I got there, I saw 1 girl in his office, She has a Composite of 60.75, and wants to study accounting, but my Uncle said the chances of her getting admission is 80/20.. shocked

I was like "I dint hear" undecided I told him to put me on Repeat.. He said that College is very Competitive.

But seriously, Which kind people dey Management College.. Do they eat book there

Ehn..
did ur uncle told u anytin pertainin d.e list pls, I hate suspence dats y I dislike season films
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 28, 2014
abihenry: did ur uncle told u anytin pertainin d.e list pls, I hate suspence dats y I dislike season films

U should ave Quoted me since Yesteday na.. I would ave asked him.. grin

But U can send Money into my account, I can travel down to Abeokuta today.. Should I post my account number.. wink
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Donkunxex(m): 9:31am On Aug 28, 2014
Bimfo: Went to Unaab Yesteday, to Unity Building to just chat Up with my Uncle.. When I got there, I saw 1 girl in his office, She has a Composite of 60.75, and wants to study accounting, but my Uncle said the chances of her getting admission is 80/20.. shocked

Ehn..
fear don grip me here ooh... 60comp... nawah oooh
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Donkunxex(m): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2014

Ehn..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Citysetuponhill(f): 9:33am On Aug 28, 2014
Angelina996:
R u also a DE aspirant?
yes. Which course did u aply 4
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 28, 2014
Toyocee:
wah shud i du now.? I askd d cashier b4 i left if i was gonna gt a msg n he said no..i paid at zenith @skool campus
. I don't know maybe you should go to the school ICT.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by pseudonomer: 9:53am On Aug 28, 2014
phemmyyy: sir pseudonomer, pls will it be pure and applied? Or we are 2 choose 1. Cz me don gba kamu o. I rep COLPHIS JARE

It's Pure Mathematics sir. But B.Sc in Mathematical Science will be written on your certificate.

Make sure you're sound in Mathematics... And don't joke with your MTS courses... If you don't want to spend extra years.

MTS is one of the easiest dept in FUNAAB. Just Make sure you're sound in Mathematics, study like the way a normal student should, know how to answer questions, and be ready to know how to prove everything from if y = x^2, show thay y' = 2x.

Don't get scared, don't follow the crowd. Know yourself
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nizzy129(m): 9:58am On Aug 28, 2014
Plz,sum1 said they are nt using our comp plz aw true is diz o!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by pseudonomer: 10:01am On Aug 28, 2014
Jelailah: its gud to do pure and applied becos of job opportunities. Its similar to engr, d difference is dat dey dnt do d practicals.

Sorry, It's actually pure... I do like the pure. B.Sc in Mathematical Science will be written on your certificate, so there's no indication Whether it's pure or applied.

If you're sound in Further Mathematics, you should have A's in your 100L MTS Course.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by zolaktutors: 10:13am On Aug 28, 2014
For those who do not meet up with the
requirements for admission into FUNAAB,
there is still hope, IJMBE A-Level program is
the hope for you, U don't have to wait for the
next jamb or pre degree, with IJMBE, u will
gain admission into 200Level next year. Hurry
now and join the winning train!!!..
Wishing all prospective Jambites goodluck in
their quest!...May the good Lord grant your
heart desires!!!
»»You can contact us on 08066630736 or
zolaktutors@gmail.com
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by temikayode80: 10:23am On Aug 28, 2014
Pls wat is d cut off for EPS
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nizzy129(m): 10:27am On Aug 28, 2014
Plz to those admited,i heard ur composite was written along wit d printout,plz who has 40percent as cmpsite nd he/she is given admisen.u reply plz.4 God sake!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by honeypie123: 10:28am On Aug 28, 2014
anybody with d idea of wen de list will b shortlisted?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Codedrock(m): 10:30am On Aug 28, 2014
Hello guys! Please i was given Horticulture as a course.. Please if have a very good G.P can i still cross to Microbiology with it?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Dhellake: 10:54am On Aug 28, 2014
To those who have paid their acceptance fee, have you guys been able to proceed with the registration
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 10:58am On Aug 28, 2014
pseudonomer:

Sorry, It's actually pure... I do like the pure. B.Sc in Mathematical Science will be written on your certificate, so there's no indication Whether it's pure or applied.

If you're sound in Further Mathematics, you should have A's in your 100L MTS Course.
chaii....i dnt lyk dat o...i pray they just giv me engr.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by temikayode80: 11:19am On Aug 28, 2014
Plssss watz d cut off for EPS nah....?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 28, 2014
Jamzig1: chaii....i dnt lyk dat o...i pray they just giv me engr.

grin.. Calm down.. I swear, Maths is very easy if U study it.. I prefer it to Reading and looking for Botanical.names of some stupid trees..

Eledumare punish Bad thing. cry
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
Bimfo:

grin.. Calm down.. I swear, Maths is very easy if U study it.. I prefer it to Reading and looking for Botanical.names of some stupid trees..

Eledumare punish Bad thing. cry
lolz...lets just see wat course they would give me
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
peluscoten: bobbyspeed sir keep cool yo son we gt admitted just keep praying he's composite x high tho d 2nd list x mostly man no man esp 4 mgt students and he we surely gt a lesser course lyk EPs or baf I was a predite nd I wa s admitted to read acct my PR degree score WS 72
I don't think funaab used our predegree scores at all.cos from what am hearing inhurd only sent the list of people that passed with their p.d scores not included.
Every predegree student that were admitted for very competitive courses met the departmental cutoff marks and those that didn't meet it were given lesser courses.So tell me what is the usefulness of predegree?.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by ifyrosky(m): 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
Wat abt management courses. I got 43 post utme score, 2a,2b,1c nd jamb 212 composite of 54 ,,,, for business enterprise management , bt if I can get any courses I don't mind wat re my chances
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2014

Ehn..
Lol the thing is colmas only has only 5 courses.And I think a little more than 500 students are admitted yearly in the college.Don't forget that the predegree students takes more than half of this slots so the remaining slots is left for the jambites to scramble for.imagine more than 2000 people fighting for a little above 250 slots.
Your guess is as good as mine.So getting into colmas is survival of the fittest
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
Dhellake: To those who have paid their acceptance fee, have you guys been able to proceed with the registration
did u gt an alert wen u paid..?? no d reg page has not been updated..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Dhellake: 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
Toyocee:
did u gt an alert wen u paid..?? no d reg page has not been updated..
Just about going to pay
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Angelina996(f): 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
Citysetuponhill:
yes. Which course did u aply 4
EMT (colerm), and u?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by bobbyspeed(m): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
ayswags: Lol the thing is colmas only has only 5 courses.And I think a little more than 500 students are admitted yearly in the college.Don't forget that the predegree students takes more than half of this slots so the remaining slots is left for the jambites to scramble for.imagine more than 2000 people fighting for a little above 250 slots.
Your guess is as good as mine.So getting into colmas is survival of the fittest

Hmmmm Almighty colmas. Peluscoten don say my pikin admission chances for 2nd batch na man no man .

So i no rely on merit standard integrity of funaab again. So i don begin to exploit GEJ contact and with God all thingz are possible. I weep for naija.

Has anybody try 419 wey dey forum wey want help una for admission for ICTRec in funaab? Na gbajue be dat oh!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by ERCROSS(m): 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
pseudonomer:

It's Pure Mathematics sir. But B.Sc in Mathematical Science will be written on your certificate.

Make sure you're sound in Mathematics... And don't joke with your MTS courses... If you don't want to spend extra years.

MTS is one of the easiest dept in FUNAAB. Just Make sure you're sound in Mathematics, study like the way a normal student should, know how to answer questions, and be ready to know how to prove everything from if y = x^2, show thay y' = 2x.

Don't get scared, don't follow the crowd. Know yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (370) (Reply)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.