Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,464 members, 7,861,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions - Education (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions (572201 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Funaab 2014/2015 Direct Entry Aspirant. Meet Here >>>cont.>>> / Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (370) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by galaxy15(m): 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
ikeola6: Yes the hostel is in the school's compound and it is not far to the lecture theatres.
For the old hostel it is 8 per room and u share toilet n bathroom with another room,but the new hostel is 6 per room and ur room will have its own bathroom n toilet located in your room.
Yess light n water is very constant.
The application procedure will be out but as at last semester it was through the hostel website that bedspace allocation took place but u will pay application fee.
cooking of course yes.
Thnks bro. Pls kip us infrmd whn d port is available fr bkng
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by galaxy15(m): 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
ikeola6: Yes the hostel is in the school's compound and it is not far to the lecture theatres.
For the old hostel it is 8 per room and u share toilet n bathroom with another room,but the new hostel is 6 per room and ur room will have its own bathroom n toilet located in your room.
The application procedure will be out but as at last semester it was through the hostel website that bedspace allocation took place but u will pay application fee.
cooking of course yes.
Thnks bro. Pls kip us infrmd whn d port is available fr bookng
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by tjones007: 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
rkarang:

FSP again Ah, this DE is most likely to get Kleg O.... Only God can help external DE applicant......

angry

why didn't they start their exam earlier like the predites.?
Why didn't they buy their post-DE form earlier like the predites?
Why now when people are waiting in suspense? angry
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by horllarh(m): 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
ifyrosky: Wat abt management courses. I got 43 post utme score, 2a,2b,1c nd jamb 212 composite of 54 ,,,, for business enterprise management , bt if I can get any courses I don't mind wat re my chances
brother, na d same grades we get.,but I registered for accounting. I dey pray say make my name just dey the 2nd batch list even if them no give me what I registered for.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
ennyhola: pls am goin to funaab to complain and make enquiry but i dnt knw anyplace apart frm d garage and mbp buildn my postutme venue...bro phemmyjohnson and oga pseudomer pls help where wil i go and how wil i go about it..ASAP.....i cnt wait for hypertension to kil me

Bro, If complaining will ease ur tension and save you from high blood pressure, then please suit ur self..
You need to get to funaab SENATE & ADMISSION BUIDING to log ur complain..
Ask from anybody inside the skul "the way there"
Even sellers inside funaab sabi the place...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by wanderlust007(m): 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
cooking of course yes.
just wanna make sm corrections and additions... hostel old block has A and B... A is 6 per room.. B is 8 per room, for both, each floor has its set of toilets and bathrooms to b used by all d rooms on dat floor while new hostels have 1 toilet and 2 bathrooms per room... U can cook wit either stove or hot plates.. gas nt allowed... d Lyt is superb.. even if thers no lyt, ther's a generator dat powers d hostel.. 3hrs at nyt, 2 hrs in d morning. each block has kitchens and common rooms ( a general room wit dstv (full sub) for relaxation). For those of u dat won't neglect God... there's always morning devotion at d hostel too

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
wanderlust007: just wanna make sm corrections and additions... hostel old block has A and B... A is 6 per room.. B is 8 per room, for both, each floor has its set of toilets and bathrooms to b used by all d rooms on dat floor while new hostels have 1 toilet and 2 bathrooms per room... U can cook wit either stove or hot plates.. gas nt allowed... d Lyt is superb.. even if thers no lyt, ther's a generator dat powers d hostel.. 3hrs at nyt, 2 hrs in d morning. each block has kitchens and common rooms ( a general room wit dstv (full sub) for relaxation). For those of u dat won't neglect God... there's always morning devotion at d hostel too

shocked 8 per room Hokay..

And about the morning devotion, watabout Muslims?? Do they have mosques inside the hostel or is Hostel only for Christians
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by pseudonomer: 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
ERCROSS:
i was told i can change course wen gettin to d 200lvl. Plz how true is diz...
I was given physics and i will like to cross to elect elect in 200lvl.. how possible is diz...

You should... Probably with 4.0+ and make sure you know people...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by pseudonomer: 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
ikeola6: I don't mean to scare anyone but reading like a normal student in MTS department infact the entire Colphys is like working towards series of references and a 3rd class,even a pass if I may say. MTS103 vector n geometry both CAT n Exam is theory from next session as said by The Greatest ever Prof Agboola whom u know very well grin I don't mean to scare anyone but reading like a normal student in MTS department infact the entire Colphys is like working towards series of references and a 3rd class,even a pass if I may say. MTS103 vector n geometry both CAT n Exam is theory from next session as said by The Greatest ever Prof Agboola whom u know very well Sir,so any student that has been admitted into Colphys must prepare his/her mind now or else........ #proudly repping chm Dept#
Oga Pseudonomer how is IT Sir,I know u would av gotten fresher b4 the new session begins.

It depends on your definition of normal student study. The MTS103 is SS1-SS3 work... Check Project Further Maths, 1-3.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
ikeola6: I don't mean to scare anyone but reading like a normal student in MTS department infact the entire Colphys is like working towards series of references and a 3rd class,even a pass if I may say. MTS103 vector n geometry both CAT n Exam is theory from next session as said by The Greatest ever [b] Prof Agboola [/b]whom u know very well
baba the Prof.himself.
pls for mathematics students, don't read like normal, my guys will say, the fear of agboola s d beginning of wisdom. not to scare but to get u prepared. He said it himself, and his theory question are So easy has looking for a pin in the Indian ocean
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
Bimfo:

And about the morning devotion, watabout Muslims?? Do they have mosques inside the hostel or is Hostel only for Christians
no, Muslim also have their praying place, they pray five times daily.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Dhellake: 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
wanderlust007: just wanna make sm corrections and additions... hostel old block has A and B... A is 6 per room.. B is 8 per room, for both, each floor has its set of toilets and bathrooms to b used by all d rooms on dat floor while new hostels have 1 toilet and 2 bathrooms per room... U can cook wit either stove or hot plates.. gas nt allowed... d Lyt is superb.. even if thers no lyt, ther's a generator dat powers d hostel.. 3hrs at nyt, 2 hrs in d morning. each block has kitchens and common rooms ( a general room wit dstv (full sub) for relaxation). For those of u dat won't neglect God... there's always morning devotion at d hostel too
Will we be allowed to choose which of the hostels we want??
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Ogunleke48: 11:28pm On Aug 28, 2014

How much is new block?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Ogunleke48: 11:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 29, 2014
Ogunleke48: http://www.jamb.org.ng/postregistrationefacility/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx?id=3B0B5F04-AC3A-4850-84E4-E7C7AE6CB03E

They said No admission Yet.. and Unaab on give me admission.. Shey make I go complain for their office??
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by younglordbm: 12:39am On Aug 29, 2014
abeg o...can i use affridavit inplace of birth certificate
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by amhackdee(m): 1:10am On Aug 29, 2014
God should please help me.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by bobbyspeed(m): 2:05am On Aug 29, 2014
ayswags: At funaab admitting up to 500 student in a departmant is a dream in futility.The normal NUC(Nigeria university commission) directive is for management courses to have nothing more than 100 students in a class.
While engineering should have nothing more than 40.And guess what,funaab in it's usual "omoluabi" attitude is the only university obeying this directive.Cos unilag admits nothing less than 100 students in it's engineering department same with other schools.Na only funaab be "omo gidi".
Lol.

Omo gidi my foot! With all d money they raked in from mgt science students since 2011 it is expected that the school authority should have increased capacity to accommodate upsurge in mgt science students enrollment.

They have the statistics to make them proactively plan for building additional class rooms.

U said NUC directive is 100 student per class. To me this does not translates to 100 students per drpartment as such funaab has enough land space to build at least 5 blocks of class room for each Dept in colmas

Doing this will accommodate at 500 students per 5dept in colmas and at least 2500 students can be admitted yearly in colmas and thus reduce tension and using jambite money chop bean cake.

The funaab administrators are bereft of strategic thinking.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 4:57am On Aug 29, 2014
Damex333: baba the Prof.himself.
pls for mathematics students, don't read like normal, my guys will say, the fear of agboola s d beginning of wisdom. not to scare but to get u prepared. He said it himself, and his theory question are So easy has looking for a pin in the Indian ocean
Boss mi,long time ooo,how's exam prep n hope MCE is treating u well... Hope u are applying that Vectorial approach freely grin
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 29, 2014
tnx bro #senatorial building on point# ma meet v.c today,,hanhan!becux of dis admission sha..i cnt miss it.pls hope drinking and womanizing is not allowed?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by wanderlust007(m): 6:47am On Aug 29, 2014
bobbyspeed:

Omo gidi my foot! With all d money they raked in from mgt science students since 2011 it is expected that the school authority should have increased capacity to accommodate upsurge in mgt science students enrollment.

They have the statistics to make them proactively plan for building additional class rooms.

U said NUC directive is 100 student per class. To me this does not translates to 100 students per drpartment as such funaab has enough land space to build at least 5 blocks of class room for each Dept in colmas

Doing this will accommodate at 500 students per 5dept in colmas and at least 2500 students can be admitted yearly in colmas and thus reduce tension and using jambite money chop bean cake.

The funaab administrators are bereft of strategic thinking.
Dats a fallacy u are commuting bro... I'm sorry to say dis bt I font think UV ever been to d skul, (just kidding o) we all kno dat they just built a structure for man agent students and I'm sure they'd already planned to increase d capacity and all dat, additional lecture halls are being built too, if u want smtin to work out well, UV got to plan ahead. do u kno hw many yrs it took dem to plan b4 implementing Colmas itself?.. any1 wu av been in a leadership position in any organization no mata hw small wil agree wit me dat planning Its nt an easy task. Rome was nt built in a day, it has to b a gradual process... remember, its a science skul, at least sm of its counterparts are yet to implement management science courses. U shldnt giv wat u don't av.. even UI (A skul Dats twice d age of FUNAAB) CNT admit up to 2000students fr management courses... last yr, FUNNAB admitted more students Dan UI (in general). But I'm sure they av plans.. it just needs tym
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by peluscoten(f): 6:48am On Aug 29, 2014
ennyhola: tnx bro #senatorial building on point# ma meet v.c today,,hanhan!becux of dis admission sha..i cnt miss it.pls hope drinking and womanizing is not allowed?
wen u reach funaab alert me lemme come and meet u probably we can go togeda m sure dey we Neva allow u to c vc
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by wanderlust007(m): 6:53am On Aug 29, 2014
Dhellake: Will we be allowed to choose which of the hostels we want??
it depends on d method of application they are going to use dis tym around... if its d 1st cum 1st serve.. u av to b fast if u want new hostel... get reservation b4 there is no more bed space. if its d oda method, ull fill in ur choice, it den depends on weda u ar givn d new u applied fr or old or not in at all
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by wanderlust007(m): 6:55am On Aug 29, 2014
Ogunleke48:

How much is new block?
old (male and female) - #18,090... new (male and female) -#25,090, newest (female) - #30,090
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 7:00am On Aug 29, 2014
wanderlust007: old (male and female) - #18,090... new (male and female) -#25,090, newest (female) - #30,090
is it per year or per semester?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by wanderlust007(m): 7:02am On Aug 29, 2014
Bimfo:

there is a mosque in d skul... far from hosted tho... but Muslims in d hostel av a place where they do their prayers
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by wanderlust007(m): 7:02am On Aug 29, 2014
Bimfo:

there is a mosque in d skul... far from hostel tho... but Muslims in d hostel av a place where they do their prayers
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by wanderlust007(m): 7:03am On Aug 29, 2014
Jamzig1: is it per year or per semester?
per session... d 2 semesters 2geda
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by dharay99: 7:12am On Aug 29, 2014
Bimfo:

Ds guy dey make me laff, mosques inside hostel.? grin
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by dharay99: 7:19am On Aug 29, 2014
amhackdee: God should please help me.

I perfectly understand ds guy...being silent, sumtymz u can make frequent postz..seeing ppl share further infos dt has Nuffin to do wid u cus u yet 2skip d 1st hurdle."getting aadmission" sleepless nytz atymz nd u kip wonderinq wah d outcome of d nxt list will b...sumtymz wanna lose hope buh u b lyk TAAAAH, I STILL AV HOPE. I just hope u avnt forgotten dat we in dsame shoez... Keep calm...let God help us...anitin dat will b will definitely b... wink
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 7:21am On Aug 29, 2014
wanderlust007: per session... d 2 semesters 2geda
owk tanx...wat was last year's tution fee?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 29, 2014
dharay99:

Ds guy dey make me laff, mosques inside hostel.? grin

So I no fit ask question again.. sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (370) (Reply)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.