Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,030 members, 7,863,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions - Education (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions (572421 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Funaab 2014/2015 Direct Entry Aspirant. Meet Here >>>cont.>>> / Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (370) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Dhellake: 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
mdee1: I think u'll have to do Affidavit cos I have a lil issue similar to dat and i've done my own Affidavit sn case of screening
Guy, have you gone for the waec certificate you said you were going to collect?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by drizzy009: 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
mdee1: na teller dey my hand, Admission Acceptance, smart ID card and ICT training fee...bro all this things dey d print out na
na just acceptance fee them put for teller o
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by mdee1(m): 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
Dhellake: Guy, have you gone for the waec certificate you said you were going to collect?
nope, i'll go dis week sha. do u tink they'll collect money?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by mdee1(m): 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
Champion01: At court right? I av d original birth certificate with me o. Affidavit still needed?
yes court, I also have my original birth certificate with me. Just have the two with u
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by mdee1(m): 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
Simran94: . On campus o
ok o
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Dhellake: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
mdee1: nope, i'll go dis week sha. do u tink they'll collect money?
Yeah, they'll collect #2000, I haven't gotten mine as well,I only asked so as to know how it went
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Angelina996(f): 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
pseudonomer:

Are u on bbm or whatsapp...
None sir! Reason being that my BBM is off for now (22C1C1AE) and I'm not on whatsapp @all. Mayb FB sha?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Angelina996(f): 10:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
Haaaahaaaa...
This thread is going down gradually...y nah? Is it because ur name is out so u don't have our time again? I remember those days in which Bimfo and others dey gidigba for dis thread, abusing each others but now that u guys have been admitted, u forget u have pals that are yet to be admitted and who needs ur words of encouragement and information! Ko daa be o!
*winks*
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
Angelina996: Haaaahaaaa...
This thread is going down gradually...y nah? Is it because ur name is out so u don't have our time again? I remember those days in which Bimfo and others dey gidigba for dis thread, abusing each others but now that u guys have been admitted, u forget u have pals that are yet to be admitted and who needs ur words of encouragement and information! Ko daa be o!
*winks*

I dint leave this place ma..

1stly, I dont like the Course FUNAAB gave me, so I am not honouring it.. So what is the essence of coming over to post here again ..

2ndly, Some1 reported 1 of my Posts to the Mod, and I was banned from the thread for some days, but now I ave been released..

Lastly, I dont get along with people here.. Every of my comments get to Pinch some1.. And no matter how polite and funny I talk, I still step on peoples' toe on this thread..

So I decided to Fūck out of the thread, and take a Chill..

Yea, Dont worry You will be admitted, Trust me..!

Me, I dont believe in god.. But at this moment, I will advice you to believe in anytin U worship, so as to cheer you Up and heighten ur spirit.. My full name is Abimfoluwa , So I know what ur religion is all about..

Just stay calm, your name will be Out.. Trust me.. or Trust god.. Any1 U feel comfortable with
. grin

Gracias!

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by amhackdee(m): 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
Bimfo:

1stly, I dont like the Course FUNAAB gave me, so I am not honouring it.. So what is the essence of coming over to post here again ..

2ndly, Some1 reported 1 of my Posts to the Mod, and I was banned from the thread for some days, but now I ave been released..

Lastly, I dont get along with people here.. Every of my comments get to Pinch some1.. And no matter how polite and funny I talk, I still step on people's toe on this thread..

So I decided to Fūck out of the thread, and take a Chill..

Yea, Dont worry You will be admitted, Trust me..!

Me, I dont believe in god.. But at this moment, I will advice you to believe in anytin U worship, so as to cheer you Up and heighten ur spirit.. My full name is Abimfoluwa , So I know what ur religion is all about..

Just stay calm, your name will be Out.. Trust me.. or Trust god.. Any1 U feel comfortable with
. grin

Gracias!
Bimfo the man! grin are you serious about you not believing in God? shocked
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
amhackdee: Bimfo the man! grin are you serious about you not believing in God? shocked

undecided Y would U think I am joking
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Champion01(m): 1:39am On Sep 09, 2014
mdee1: yes court, I also have my original birth certificate with me. Just have the two with u
Ok, tanx. Hope dey wont collect money sha
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Ogunleke48: 3:36am On Sep 09, 2014
All of una no get source for Senate House ni? Abeg feed us with 2nd list update jawe...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Angelina996(f): 6:33am On Sep 09, 2014
Ogunleke48: All of una no get source for Senate House ni? Abeg feed us with 2nd list update jawe...
U neva sleep ni? Lols..shey na because of d awaiting list? *winks
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Angelina996(f): 6:58am On Sep 09, 2014
Bimfo:

. grin

Gracias!
Let me take ur word one by one...funny guy.

U had better accept the course and use it to bring the best out of yasef! Its not all accountant that is counting!..lols and that shouldn't stop u frm coming here to encourage us, abi nah.
...Who can do that? And well...sorry. Thank God u r bck now.
...Yea, I bliv in the only one true God that I serve, even if its only one DE candidate that'll be admitted into my dept, I'm that only one!

...To be candid, Abimfoluwa (nice name) ur name indicates u (ur parent) r christian. So y not servin and bliving in the One that sent u to this world? For any reason, u shouldn't ignore His grace over u. He's the only One true God!

My dear, don't take offense but what/whom then did u bliv in?

Infact I'll like to meet u.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Angelina996(f): 7:00am On Sep 09, 2014
Bimfo:

Gracias!
Let me take ur word one by one...funny guy.

U had better accept the course and use it to bring the best out of yasef! Its not all accountant that is counting!..lols and that shouldn't stop u frm coming here to encourage us, abi nah.
...Who can do that? And well...sorry. Thank God u r bck now.
...Yea, I bliv in the only one true God that I serve, even if its only one DE candidate that'll be admitted into my dept, I'm that only one!

...To be candid, Abimfoluwa (nice name) ur name indicates u (ur parent) r christian. So y not servin and bliving in the One that sent u to this world? For any reason, u shouldn't ignore His grace over u. He's the only One true God!

My dear, don't take offense but what then did u bliv in?

Infact I'll like to meet u.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 7:37am On Sep 09, 2014
@Angelina996..u can force a horse to d river buh u cant force it to drink frm it...every1 with his/her blif....u can only try to convince him buh its up to him to make his decision...am sure he wuld hav reasons 4 dat kinda mindset....@bimfo..d only tin i am gonna say is #seek_the_truth
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Dhellake: 7:51am On Sep 09, 2014
drizzy009: generate your receipts http://portal.unaab.edu.ng/receipt/index.php
Have you done yours??
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Angelina996(f): 8:38am On Sep 09, 2014
@Jamzig1, No be force nah! Lols,,,,,,, na cool discussion I dey hold wif Abimfoluwa nah! I knw he will have reasons for his opinion but I'm only admonishing him to see God as whom He is! #lobatan
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Deycalmefocus(m): 8:48am On Sep 09, 2014
Jamzig1: @Angelina996..u can force a horse to d river buh u cant force it to drink frm it...every1 with his/her blif....u can only try to convince him buh its up to him to make his decision...am sure he wuld hav reasons 4 dat kinda mindset....@bimfo..d only tin i am gonna say is #seek_the_truth
no matter d reason.. Only smeone dat created himsef, wil say dir is no God..am sure bimfo is saying dis. Cos,mayb he put his trust on God for one tin and it doesn't work. Outwell.... All I wil say is ABIMFOLUWA.. Is tooearly for u tosay dir is no God.. Evn. Scientist cntsay dat..d lord dat gaveu dat coursedo u fink he doesntknw wat u wil becum.. Lots of yorubagraduate work in d bank..

I wil just beg u to plsss trust in d lord foronce,, if we liv u to do anitin u likedefintely weare not helpn u..to u,u my deserve d best but God truly knwsd best for u... with ur PHD bimfo u can av evrytin in d world. Yeah ur. PRAYER HARDWoRK and DETERMINATION..just think abt it.#peace
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 8:53am On Sep 09, 2014
Angelina996: @Jamzig1, No be force nah! Lols,,,,,,, na cool discussion I dey hold wif Abimfoluwa nah! I knw he will have reasons for his opinion but I'm only admonishing him to see God as whom He is! #lobatan
u right...buh there are 2 ways of learning: d easy way nd d hard way..its up to us to choose whicheva way we want...i pray we dnt learn tinz d hard way..#Aluta_continua
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Dhellake: 9:09am On Sep 09, 2014
Deycalmefocus: no matter d reason.. Only smeone dat created himsef, wil say dir is no God..am sure bimfo is saying dis. Cos,mayb he put his trust on God for one tin and it doesn't work. Outwell.... All I wil say is ABIMFOLUWA.. Is tooearly for u tosay dir is no God.. Evn. Scientist cntsay dat..d lord dat gaveu dat coursedo u fink he doesntknw wat u wil becum.. Lots of yorubagraduate work in d bank..

I wil just beg u to plsss trust in d lord foronce,, if we liv u to do anitin u likedefintely weare not helpn u..to u,u my deserve d best but God truly knwsd best for u... with ur PHD bimfo u can av evrytin in d world. Yeah ur. PRAYER HARDWoRK and DETERMINATION..just think abt it.#peace
Forget all this talks about "Did he create himself" If it is a must belief that someone created us all, then who created that so called God?? If he can exist without having someone create him, then you should not argue with Atheists from the angle of creation, I am not an atheist, just arguing from that end.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Dhellake: 9:11am On Sep 09, 2014
Jamzig1: u right...buh there are 2 ways of learning: d easy way nd d hard way..its up to us to choose whicheva way we want...i pray we dnt learn tinz d hard way..#Aluta_continua
Stop all this kind of talks, respect other peoples religious views, Believing in God doesn't mean everything will go easy for you either
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Dhellake: 9:12am On Sep 09, 2014
Bimfo na my guy, you guys should cut him some slack
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by ogalandlord: 9:25am On Sep 09, 2014
I went to the senate building last week,senate and admissions office to be precise to find out why my name was'nt on the first list and if I would be on d second list, but they told me no hope I was even showed the list only 43 students were picked 4 economics wit d highest composite of 73 and lowest of 58 and myn was 54. So if you're still waiting for second list with a low score and you don't know anybody then no admission for you.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 09, 2014
Dhellake: Bimfo na my guy, you guys should cut him some slack

LmAoooo.. U berra leave them, make them talk.. grin
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 09, 2014
This is Y I dont like Coming here.. Jamzig1 will always say "Some1 will learn the hard way or the easy way" What is the meaning of that He said it the other day, He is still saying it today..

I have lost a Sister, An Uncle and a Nephew, that were worshipping this god fervently, believing a god will keep them from bokoharam (There was no morning that time, we dint pray for Protection from sometin that was not there grin.). I even lost a Duplex(My father's).. undecided.. It is because of the same god, that there is no rest in the northern part of Nigeria since 1978.. and yet the killing has not stop.. If he was that strong, Y not stop the killing in the North??

I have seen the world. I have learnt the hard way. So dont tell me things you dont know..

Some people ave been praying to a god for admission since all these days, and still the god dint bring their name for 1st list.. Me, I dey jeje, and the admission come fly con jam me.. I still no want the admission sef.. grin

Abeg, its my View.. You can continue to follow ur god.. pray to him.. pray to him.. Shout his name.. call him! it will give u hope.. and Faith..

and lastly, make no 1 call my full name, I take ur god beg you..

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 09, 2014
Angelina996: @Jamzig1, No be force nah! Lols,,,,,,, na cool discussion I dey hold wif Abimfoluwa nah! I knw he will have reasons for his opinion but I'm only admonishing him to see God as whom He is! #lobatan

I should see god as whom he is?? grin I dont get..

Y is it that it is Only we Atheist that satan dont disturb.. Since when I ave started Seeing things right, everything ave been working Out well for me.. You religious people think you ave problem, that is Y you have problems.. You create a problem that is not there.. any small thing, it is the devil, god pls come and save us.. grin

B4 nairaland went down, I said, I ave attented The Poly Ib b4 and I work and make money.. Money dat I dont need to give to a pastor, so that he can transfer it to a god through wireless banking.. grin You berra use the money u use as tithe to buy good cloths and eat good food.. Those pastors are just getting richer..

if we go by the bible, tithes are meant for Levites, Y are these pastors then collecting tithe or are they Levites grin ur jesus paid tax and not tithe.. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 09, 2014
ogalandlord: I went to the senate building last week,senate and admissions office to be precise to find out why my name was'nt on the first list and if I would be on d second list, but they told me no hope I was even showed the list only 43 students were picked 4 economics wit d highest composite of 73 and lowest of 58 and myn was 54. So if you're still waiting for second list with a low score and you don't know anybody then no admission for you.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 09, 2014
Deycalmefocus: no matter d reason.. Only smeone dat created himsef, wil say dir is no God..am sure bimfo is saying dis. Cos,mayb he put his trust on God for one tin and it doesn't work. Outwell.... All I wil say is ABIMFOLUWA.. Is tooearly for u tosay dir is no God.. Evn. Scientist cntsay dat..d lord dat gaveu dat coursedo u fink he doesntknw wat u wil becum.. Lots of yorubagraduate work in d bank..

Bro.. It is not because of admission or the Course that they gave me oo.. I just dont see a reason Y I should cry to sometin that is not there, and leave all my problems believing something that is not there will take care of it.. grin.

Pls bro dont get me wrong.. U believe he was the 1 that is doing all the good things in ur life, then its cool.. Dont stop believing..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by abihenry(m): 10:54am On Sep 09, 2014
Jst passin by buh tu my own view, mr bimfo has his own reason of sayin dis.to b candid,if u were in northern syd undergoin dier crisis u may b sayin deir is no god cus I jst relocate 2yrs bak,my fwnd were slaughtered infrnt of me den n our ouse was burnt wher sum pple were insyd arund(2am)buh myself nd snr ones escapes den,lng story. So mr bimfo calm down nd pple shud reason wif him,god wil lay hand on his heart deir is no nid tu force or argue wif him cus his talkin interm of experience #peace
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 09, 2014
Jamzig1: @Angelina996..u can force a horse to d river buh u cant force it to drink frm it...every1 with his/her blif....u can only try to convince him buh its up to him to make his decision...am sure he wuld hav reasons 4 dat kinda mindset....@bimfo..d only tin i am gonna say is #seek_the_truth
...but you sure can make it thirsty. :-/

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (370) (Reply)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.