Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo (52329 Views)

Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo / Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative / Atiku Replies Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by Babacele: 5:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
And you people are still in PDP. GEJ is just their cover!
drnoel:

I completely agree. Funny enof 6 months ago I never imagined it could ever be possible but am slowly seeing smokes everywhere and we all know fire follows smokes. What troubles men of good will is the casaulities of such an event when it finally happens. We all know non of our presne politicians would be in the country when it explodes into flames so who and what would u be fighting for? That is what every person has to ask himself b4 he signs into what he would regret. U should also ask urself who and which groups come on top after, how long it will last and where the most casualitis would come from. I say this cos Igbo have already lost 1 million sons and daughters about 25 years ago in a useless and senseless war so am sure they won´t have a stomach for a repeat unless it will liberate our region from this present fallacy of a country called Nigeria.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by spacechuks(m): 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
Bensonite:
But you kids on this forum insult the president per second per second and it is okay?
yes the past and present are fools,since they have choose to impoverished nigerians

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by oluwaahmed: 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
geeez: Is this a response to OBJ's letter or an attempt to settle a score?

But how can Asari say OBJ impoverished the ND?

He increased derivation to 13% and has remained so ever since

He created the NDDC and Ministry of the Niger Delta and no other institution or parastatal has been formed with respect to the ND after that

I'm sure we've not heard the last of this

Obj created NDDC & put his doggs 2 run it, not cos of care 4 d pple but cos of oilk wealth wch he wld continually steal 4rm. It was yaradua dat created ministry 4 ND, it also yaradua dat gave amnesty 2 d militants. Obj empowerd thugs like odili and ruined pple like harry marshal 4 selfish purposes. He even betrayed odili in d presidential elections because he knew he wldnt be able 2 control him 4 long un4tunately he tot GEJ wld be his puppet. An old man shd respckt himself

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by spacechuks(m): 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
sandijey:

Never! Even south-south will break into different pieces! Tshekiri nation, uhrobo nation etc! Nigeria shouldn't break! We should just practise true federalism. Let every region develop at their own pace.reduce the power of the fg and let everyone be at peace.
yes that's the only option left if nigeria will remain one,let every state be independent and use their god giving resources to develop itself and its people rather sharing it with some religious bigots who have nothing inturn to offer
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by fkaz(m): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
General Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo, I close this letter with the solemn pledge that our struggle is unstoppable.

Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo Asari

Alabo Edi Abali of Kalabari

2 hours ago near Cotonou, Benin

Nawa o, 2 hours ago near cotonou, benin, The big foool Alabo Edi-abali of kalabari is now staying between nigeria and benin boundary to write letter author biography.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by spacechuks(m): 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
Lordlexyy: You soon had forgoten that the incubent was massively voted for during the last election inspite of the fact that he was a minority. Glaring performance remains the only tool that can silence your distractors. Average Nigerians careless about where you come from, they yearn for better leadership that can bring meaninful development. If the incubent had done enough that glaring impact the lives of Nigerians, no one would find an occasion to accused him, and if any does just for politics sake, his battle would have been fought by the masses. I always agree that GEJ govt is far better than Obj's own however, attempt by his kins men to personalised the presidency and use threat of war everytime someone raised an objection, is quite worrisome, clannish and archaic. Our resolve should always be; to fight a common goal to better the lots of this country, because whether anyone likes it, Nigeria has come to stay and no amount ethnicity display here is ever enough to subjugate it.
you are a fool,if your wife sue you for a divorce because you beat and maltreat her always,will you force her against her wish?fool

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by 4q: 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
Dez80: Hmmmm!
I shld be out of d country b4 it erupts in 2015.

True talk
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by bighorlus(m): 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
All these recent open letters has made me realise that we are forcing ourselves as one nigeria. We need a revolution. A true way forward not all these chess games politicians are playing.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by onoja12: 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
A fool will always remain a fool,that's what happen when a kid sees bright light too fast,well baba you equally made people like dokubo,you can see that most of the people you made have turn out to be vipers. i would like to do the honor of matching this Goat in a debate as a matter of fact,i challenge dokubo to a debate and from what is coming out i am begining to see a partarn that shows gej didnt get to that seat by luck but rather a carefully planned strategy,i think we need to take the words of henry oka very seriously,i was reading a wikileaks report on what was going on in aso rock when yaradu was sick and it appears for some reason both goodluck and patience were so sure that he wouldnt return to this country alife
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by LBT: 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
Asari is an artist in a circus where he think he can out perform clowns that own the circus; he would have made sense if he had left certain issue like other ethnic groups out but he went on to make more enemies, he spoke about spiritual encounters that make me laugh a little, he claim to be a muslim & he is still wearing amulets and using charms! The way things are going may make jonathan the last Ijaw man that will ever rule Nigeria; don't miss cute me because the entity called Nigeria will continue for decades if not century to come, the worst is that we get to fight another civil war which will be more devastating that the earlier one fought between 1966 - 1970 not 1967 - 1970 that people are made to believe. Though am neither a supporter of Obasanjo nor that of Asari but asari should know that if it comes to full blown civil war, his side would lose heavily because other tribes outside the former biafran enclaves are sick and tired of the ijaw arrogance & their thought that they can fight and win a full blown civil war; Asari should know that its the same biafran state that fought the first civil war that is going to fight another one God forbid; but if I happens they are going to lose seriously in numbers and land mass which may make so many people refugees within and out side their ancestral homes; another civil war in Nigeria will never be like war ever seen in africa,middle east or even asia; I believe in one Nigeria because I have eat and dined with people of different ethic groups in Nigeria and have good friends amongst them, so I don't won't another civil way in Nigeria because most that start it will not see the end. Nigeria of today have different ethnic groups in Nigeria getting seriously trained & heavily armed and I put it to Asari that many ethnic groups are better armed than his as well as his supporters; he keep bragging about having military training outside Nigeria while some have better military trainings outside Nigeria but don't brag or make noise about it. May God Almighty help the innocent that ain't the one beating drums of war.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by jmaine: 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
slap1: Haha. Ok. Upgraded. Palmwine and dried goat meat.

You do well . . . . grin
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by ideee03(f): 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
*faints*longest piece ever.Choii
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by codedguy1(m): 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
onoja12: A fool will always remain a fool,that's what happen when a kid sees bright light too fast,well baba you equally made people like dokubo,you can see that most of the people you made have turn out to be vipers. i would like to do the honor of matching this Goat in a debat as a matter of fact,i challenge dokubo to a debat and from what is coming out i am begining to see a partarn that shows gej didnt get to that seat by luck but rather a carefully planned strategy,i think we need to take the words of henry oka very seriously,i was reading a wikilicks report on what was going on in aso rock when yaradu was sick and it appears for some reason both goodluck and patience were so sure that he wouldnt return to this country alife

You cannot spell debate, you want to engage someone in a debate.

What is wikilicks?

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by goodgood2(m): 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
fkaz:

But asari is not asking his kinsman to conduct SNC now that he has the opportunity. Instead they are clamouring for second term in office for him.
Have you not been reading the papers? He did that throughout last year.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by onoja12: 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
my bad,you need to find that out
coded guy:

You cannot spell debate, you want to engage someone in a debate.

What is wikilicks?
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by Arewaswagga: 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
deletrue: So, do you still have any one inch and half second repect for Obasanjo? Even if he is from your family, are you happy that Obasanjo is still the way he is? In fact, have you listed his immoral and evil deeds altogether, including sleeping with his step daughter? Are you a normal person? Do you know this man call Obasanjo is the only individual that gains the favour of God and decided to Bleep himself as a nonentity?
Brother, look, am a yoruba man but not from Obosanjo's village. Do you know that if obasanjo was to be a reasonable persons, this country will have been far better than it is now? The loss percentage you are suffering from today is a contribution by this useless old thing? Silly you.
Do not ever sing any song of praise of the thing call Obasanjo

@deletrue, no place did i mention in my post dat u must agree wit my view. So jst as u ar entitled to ur opinion, so am i. Do not ever in ur miserable lyf tell me whose song i shud sing mister cos my post ws never addressd to u. U raised gud points in d beginnin of ur post bt later resortd to callin 'urself' silly.

I stil stand on my opinion dt 1 doesnt hav to descend soo low to rudeness b4 he/she can pass a message across. D only prob. i hv wit Asari's letter is d rude lang. he used, dats all.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by jasperkrekre(m): 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
odoriferous letter.. ignorance can lead to a potential danger
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by ferdonand(m): 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2014
This drama of open letters will end fatally. It will put someone behind bars. It just maks me become more ashamed of Nigeria. I see lots of political deaths in 2014. As for Nigeria, its either all d nations that mak up d country rule themselves nd report to d central (true federalism) or a seperation that wl surely bring problems.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by rafcrown(m): 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
KI ALAJA MU AJA RE SO.PUT YOUR DOG ON LEAD
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by soloyes(m): 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
In trying to make a point he shot himself in the leg by still stressing that the amalgamation of Nigeria was a mistake thereby buttressing Obj's fact that GEJ is been tribalistic.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by RealMccoy2(m): 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
Nigeria is due for true federalism or better still separation. Resources control is the only way out.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by omerihe: 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
My open letter to OBJ will be published next week monday Watch out!
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by RealMccoy2(m): 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
LBT: Asari is an artist in a circus where he think he can out perform clowns that own the circus; he would have made sense if he had left certain issue like other ethnic groups out but he went on to make more enemies, he spoke about spiritual encounters that make me laugh a little, he claim to be a muslim & he is still wearing amulets and using charms! The way things are going may make jonathan the last Ijaw man that will ever rule Nigeria; don't miss cute me because the entity called Nigeria will continue for decades if not century to come, the worst is that we get to fight another civil war which will be more devastating that the earlier one fought between 1966 - 1970 not 1967 - 1970 that people are made to believe. Though am neither a supporter of Obasanjo nor that of Asari but asari should know that if it comes to full blown civil war, his side would lose heavily because other tribes outside the former biafran enclaves are sick and tired of the ijaw arrogance & their thought that they can fight and win a full blown civil war; Asari should know that its the same biafran state that fought the first civil war that is going to fight another one God forbid; but if I happens they are going to lose seriously in numbers and land mass which may make so many people refugees within and out side their ancestral homes; another civil war in Nigeria will never be like war ever seen in africa,middle east or even asia; I believe in one Nigeria because I have eat and dined with people of different ethic groups in Nigeria and have good friends amongst them, so I don't won't another civil way in Nigeria because most that start it will not see the end. Nigeria of today have different ethnic groups in Nigeria getting seriously trained & heavily armed and I put it to Asari that many ethnic groups are better armed than his as well as his supporters; he keep bragging about having military training outside Nigeria while some have better military trainings outside Nigeria but don't brag or make noise about it. May God Almighty help the innocent that ain't the one beating drums of war.
Some one in Northern Sudan made such statement 5 years ago. I have wine and continue to dine with non Nigerians, what is your point? Look deep into Jos crisis and come back to tell us why two ethnic groups in Nigeria are killing themselves? Nigeria has been a fraud and the west is willing to go with the highest bidder. Don't underestimate the power of petrol dollars. China man will supply nuclear weapon in exchange for cheap oil supply.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by Akda009: 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
OKKO: The more I read all this public letters the more I get exposed on what the entity Nigeria means.
My opinion: we can do better with pure federalism.
For OBJ, surely 2015 will be the end of your political relevance in Nigeria: APC will reject you, PDP will also reject you.
You will not survive this imminent change in the polity
##my prophesy##
Nawaoooo!!! Obj knack ur pussy tear?
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by ebunma: 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
What is he saying........I still dey laugh o. Nothing wey we no go see for this country. Thug sef write hin own letter. Make I go write my own.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by ibietela2(m): 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
onoja12: A fool will always remain a fool,that's what happen when a kid sees bright light too fast,well baba you equally made people like dokubo,you can see that most of the people you made have turn out to be vipers. i would like to do the honor of matching this Goat in a debate as a matter of fact,i challenge dokubo to a debate and from what is coming out i am begining to see a partarn that shows gej didnt get to that seat by luck but rather a carefully planned strategy,i think we need to take the words of henry oka very seriously,i was reading a wikileaks report on what was going on in aso rock when yaradu was sick and it appears for some reason both goodluck and patience were so sure that he wouldnt return to this country alife

With this poo English you want to debate with Asari??

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by ebony2014: 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
i no understand say na asari letter i go come dey read, i mean, see long letter, i dont think i had to read dis much in skul to pass my exams, all the same, they are all selfish people, asari dokubo himself, claiming to be fighting for niger delta people, what has he done for his people, other than steal oil and go abroad to build universities, following up dis people is just like season film jo, probably it will obj pigs dat will reply asari next, all in the name open letters.. undecided undecided undecided[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by Akda009: 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
Nawa 4 diz Asari man... Shey na Phd u wan collect wey u go rite diz project cum..... Lol
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by callmenow: 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
It has to come to this. Asari is obviously exercising his right as a citizen of Nigeria. He has made a very serious allegation which suggests that OBJ was an accessory to his failed assassination aided by Dr. Odili. We must wait and see whether Dr. Odili or the other parties mentioned in his letter will corroborate or deny his version of events before condemning him. The nation illness of acting before thinking it through is elevated over this December and January. Asari must also assume some of the responsibility for the mayhem which he presided over whilst he was championing the cause of his IJAW nationhood. Only in Nigeria

ebunma: What is he saying........I still dey laugh o. Nothing wey we no go see for this country. Thug sef write hin own letter. Make I go write my own.

bighorlus: All these recent open letters has made me realise that we are forcing ourselves as one nigeria. We need a revolution. A true way forward not all these chess games politicians are playing.

Dez80: Hmmmm!
I shld be out of d country b4 it erupts in 2015.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by Henshaweezy(m): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
I find this very enlightening that you seem to provide the true reason why this false entity called Nigeria;
have had unending, mysterious and tragic incidences
ever since you were thrown up to direct the affairs of
this geographical area called Nigeria- striving
vigorously to dictate her down-ward push, down the
edge of a vaulting, irredeemable precipice.
Treason..i nr get anoda word
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by RealMccoy2(m): 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
Southern Kaduna is about to explode again. Indigene are complaining of Fulani dominance, and some gullible southerners feels northern Nigeria is united and then jumped on an alliance bandwagon to save their oil bloc. The next civil war will be fought in many front and it will be devastating due to awareness and sudden wealth from oil. Who knew Ghadafi will be ousted after oppressing his country for years? The Brits wouldn't want to back their puppet this time around for fear of blackmail from social media. 1966 we had no means of telling the rest of the world what was going on in Nigeria, these days communication has made things done faster. It is very easy to garner support.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting / Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll / Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.