Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,368 members, 7,954,492 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo (52671 Views)

Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo / Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative / Atiku Replies Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
dis are d type of pple wo want nigeria 2 seperate because of their own selfishness but y is it tat asari-dokubo cover d whole of is letter wit is history and ijaw own (wo cares to no ur history) and any wher he made mention of d yorubas or hausas either is insultin or critizing dem(is now usin style to attach ibos to himself because dat is d only place to get support but d other 2 he knws no way for him) i can blame him because dis is polities.d abusin yorubas and hausas today we still b d 1 supportin dem tomorrow and still go back to go against ibos.i still cant blame him now because gej is still d reignin team now and he got is money wealth from gej regime y did u think he we nt support him.if na u sey u go go against wher ur money dey com 4rm or against am b sincere dont lie(yes or no)
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by arkreality: 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
I learnt two things from his open letter 1) That there is a strong bond between the Igbos and South South, regardles of what the fool called Amaechi will say. 2) That OBJ/Yorubas are the worst tribal bigots on earth.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by IGBO1STSON(m): 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
Kponkwem: Good post. He made it pungent that if the Ijaw cannot rule Nigeria, then they will form their own country and rule themselves in the universal principle of self determination. Same for the Igbos. So I wonder why some persons keep arguing whether Igbo will ever rule Nigeria. What do the Igbo need such fraudulent contraption for? Let every nation form their own entities and alliances, be no slave to none!

Edi Abali you've spoken well.
nnwane u av spoken well,btw how come he is bearing the title of edi abali(leopard)? Abi him relate to igbo?
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by IGBO1STSON(m): 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
Kponkwem: Good post. He made it pungent that if the Ijaw cannot rule Nigeria, then they will form their own country and rule themselves in the universal principle of self determination. Same for the Igbos. So I wonder why some persons keep arguing whether Igbo will ever rule Nigeria. What do the Igbo need such fraudulent contraption for? Let every nation form their own entities and alliances, be no slave to none!

nnwane u av spoken well,btw how come he is bearing the title of edi abali(leopard)? Abi him relate to igbo?just asking,good piece very good one

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by 989900: 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2014
From one murderer to another.
From One "me-me" to another.
All I see is "self".
Congrats to anyone taking sides with this "guy-men".

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by chris365(m): 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
na wa o. na letter writing season we dey so o.

anyway sha. I don't think any reasonable, smart and intelligent person will take that old gorilla (OBJ) seriously in the first place.

let me kukuma write my own letter to that my wicked lecturer that showed me pepper.

brb

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by Jossy07(m): 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
Waiting for OBJ reply
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by deb(m): 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2014
Dokubo is anti-Nigeria. What is there to celerate about his letter? He is one of GEJ ranting azssholes
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by IGBO1STSON(m): 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
network.recharg:
ASARI IS A MILLITANT. ALSO A COWARD DAT Y HE ACTS LIKE A MUSLIM TO GAIN SYNPATHY. IN GOD WE TRUST.

Y DID HE STOP AGITATING. ASARI SHOULD KILLED ALL OIL THEIFS LIKE PATIENCE ETC.

LETS B FAIR. WR ARE READY FOR ANYTHING ANYTING. I AM NOT REAdy To LIVE LONGER

uote author=Kponkwem]Good post. He made it pungent that if the Ijaw cannot rule Nigeria, then they will form their own country and rule themselves in the universal principle of self determination. Same for the Igbos. So I wonder why some persons keep arguing whether Igbo will ever rule Nigeria. What do the Igbo need such fraudulent contraption for? Let every nation form their own entities and alliances, be no slave to none!

,u are not ready to live longer?oga dont u have a ceiling fan?oya go market go buy rope na,rather than advertising your obituary on nland,mmmtttcchhhheeewww nzuzu.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by captainbaroni(m): 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! What a revelation!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by lastmessenger: 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
nerodenero: Greed,selfishness and corruption are our greatest problem while our leaders use ethnic and religious bigotry as tools to disunite us.All I see in all the letters written by all these leaders is conflict of interests.
A very sensible post

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by andyanders: 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
A good letter to OBJ as this country belongs to all of us.Dokubo, your letter is good.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by AdeniyiA(m): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
chaiii... Obasanjo is bn mujahided!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by IGBO1STSON(m): 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
P.Stacks:
This just arant nonsense and a means to seek cheap publicity.. as much as i am not for or against OBJs letter, it held me spell bound from begining to end even if it were 18 pages i read every single letter on every single page and looking forward to more, even if it were a hundred pages, i would have read it to the end, but this dokubo's letter is filled with jagons, not intresting to read, just blabing bullshit and jargon.. if you recal,.. i came to aso rock, i am the this of that.. what the Bleep? who gives a danm.. this letter is to shallow and lack s substance and has shown how and why an ijaw man should never rule this country.. forgive me, but asari sounds so unintelligent and just further shooting himself on the leg.. this is arant nonsense.. ranting cock and bull.. at a point i had to stop reading cos reading wasnt making ay sense to me no more, a letter of this magnitude should catch attention from begining to end like obasanjo's own did..

ok, compare and contrast a letter written by a yoruba man and an ijaw mans letter and tell me who should rule this country..

obasanjo ha issues with gbenga daniels but nevr resulted to policemen floking the streets of abeokuta like police men had to flock the streets of rivers state because gej has issues with rotimi amechi.. charity they say begins at home.. if rivers state is not at peace and that is the region where the president hails from, how then can the president manage nigeria as a whole if he can manage issues in rivers state..
asari dokubo is just adding salt to GEJ's injury.. these people are so daft mehn!..

i rest my case sha
first of all sir,u are right in some quarters,but how can u as an educated man say that an ijaw man shouldnt rule naija again?mind u am not ijaw,but judging a WHOLE TRIBE on the actions of a man asari-dokuboh is monstrous and apalling.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by donodion(m): 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
About time. If the SNC wont work to meet the needs of evry ethnic of the pseudo entity called Nigeria, then we break apart. I careless about all these people governing Nigeria at the moment cos they all ten and ten kobo.If SNC wont work, Insurgency all the way angry angry angry angry.

Proudly Niger-Delta cool cool

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by PehaKaso: 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
[quote
author=b1327]dis are d type of pple wo want nigeria 2 seperate because of
their own selfishness but y is it tat asari-dokubo cover d whole of is
letter wit is history and ijaw own (wo cares to no ur history) and any
wher he made mention of d yorubas or hausas either is insultin or
critizing dem(is now usin style to attach ibos to himself because dat is d
only place to get support but d other 2 he knws no way for him) i can
blame him because dis is polities.d abusin yorubas and hausas today we
still b d 1 supportin dem tomorrow and still go back to go against
ibos.i still cant blame him now because gej is still d reignin team now and
he got is money wealth from gej regime y did u think he we nt support
him.if na u sey u go go against wher ur money dey com 4rm or against am b
sincere dont lie(yes or no) [/quote]

This hediot is a Northerner, hence his stupid comment
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by 989900: 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
arkreality: I learnt two things from his open letter 1) That there is a strong bond between the Igbos and South South, regardles of what the fool called Amaechi will say. 2) That OBJ/Yorubas are the worst tribal bigots on earth.

Seriously?!
You needed this letter to form your opinion about the above 2?!
I needed this comment of yours to decipher that you'r sheepish at best.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by IGBO1STSON(m): 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
HRH Agek: Plz someone good at summary should help me biko....e too long joor
hrh in summary i picked few points:
1. Obj is the most tribal bigot ever to be the ceo of naija.
2. Obj had pple on his watchlist as presido.
3. Obj is loud-mouthed.
4. Obj made several attempts on his life.
5. Oga jona hasnt done anything tangible for ijaws,the only ijaw ministers deziani and godswill orubebe was appointed by yaradua.
The remaining was self-praises

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by farolee(m): 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
chris365: na wa o. na letter writing season we dey so o.

anyway sha. I don't think any reasonable, smart and intelligent person will take that old gorilla (OBJ) seriously in the first place.

let me kukuma write my own letter to that my wicked lecturer that showed me pepper.

brb

Did that same Gorilla rule you and your generation for 8years ? if so you must have got gorilla brain.You need surgery urgenly
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by Bensonite: 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
hillsate: If GEJ does not call Asari Dokubo to order for this needless reply of OBJ's letter then it makes a nuisance of the reply he wrote. I don't care who is right between OBJ and GEj what bothers is why Asari is insultive to someone old enough to be his father.
But you kids on this forum insult the president per second per second and it is okay?

9 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
Greatfuture: people shouting for separation,i ask question does the ijaw man if not that goodluck is the President accept him(GEJ) an Ogbia man as their person,will the urobo,itsekiri,isoko and ijaw in delta agree to one country remember they are still fighting over governorship.lets be frank and start thinking deep

Never! Even south-south will break into different pieces! Tshekiri nation, uhrobo nation etc! Nigeria shouldn't break! We should just practise true federalism. Let every region develop at their own pace.reduce the power of the fg and let everyone be at peace.

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by drnoel: 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
geeez: Is this a response to OBJ's letter or an attempt to settle a score?

But how can Asari say OBJ impoverished the ND?

He increased derivation to 13% and has remained so ever since

He created the NDDC and Ministry of the Niger Delta and no other institution or parastatal has been formed with respect to the ND after that

I'm sure we've not heard the last of this

Whatever the reason it was well read and received. Let us see more of such cos the truth slowly comes out like this and as the wind blows the nyash of the fowl will be revealed. It is slowly getting to the time when people of honesty and good faith will stand up agaisnt what is happening in Nigeria and say "No, enof is enof". We are here seeing what is happening and God is watching.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by bibina: 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
geeez: Is this a response to OBJ's letter or an attempt to settle a score?

But how can Asari say OBJ impoverished the ND?

He increased derivation to 13% and has remained so ever since

He created the NDDC and Ministry of the Niger Delta and no other institution or parastatal has been formed with respect to the ND after that

I'm sure we've not heard the last of this

Do you know what the right percentage should be for derivation? Am sure you don't! meanwhile when cocoa and groundnut were the mainstay of Nigerian economy, what was the percentage of derivation? my friend we know what we know, we are not fools. Every Nigerian on forbe's list benefited and still benefits from 'OYEL' which does not come from the north, west but the Niger Delta! I just returned from holidays in Port Harcourt, no light, no roads, no nothing yet too much heat. Yet Ameachi is busy gallivanting with real thieves who bled the niger delta

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by Lordlexyy: 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
pazienza:
Pray tell, who else has a better track record than GEJ? Nigeria cannot be One by force, any body that thinks he is majority and must continue to lord it over minorities, must be prepared to form a new country where he can rule his majority people, chickena! one Nigeria my foot.
You soon had forgoten that the incubent was massively voted for during the last election inspite of the fact that he was a minority. Glaring performance remains the only tool that can silence your distractors. Average Nigerians careless about where you come from, they yearn for better leadership that can bring meaninful development. If the incubent had done enough that glaring impact the lives of Nigerians, no one would find an occasion to accused him, and if any does just for politics sake, his battle would have been fought by the masses. I always agree that GEJ govt is far better than Obj's own however, attempt by his kins men to personalised the presidency and use threat of war everytime someone raised an objection, is quite worrisome, clannish and archaic. Our resolve should always be; to fight a common goal to better the lots of this country, because whether anyone likes it, Nigeria has come to stay and no amount ethnicity display here is ever enough to subjugate it.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
Even Mariama Ba's "So Long A Letter" no be mate with Oga Asari own...

Unravelling , educating, classy and even maniachally bewildering are jxt few words to describe this letter.He killed the series of open letters.

Baba Iyabo, I'm waiting for your reply.

#Quote me and expect torrents of open letters frm me.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by chucky234(m): 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
OBJ has done more for this country than Asari Dokubo whose only aim was to steal petroleum funds stashed away in Benin Republic, he should just shut the fvck up.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by kennyamusan(m): 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
I v come to realise dat politis is just a game,neither OBJ,GEJ or Asari is innocent,check out his university in Benin while he left Nigeria,if he means well,he cld v built it in Nigeria no matter what to show is patrotism,GEJ is nothing but a figure head,OBJ is just worst but OBJ will never tolerate and accomodate some rubbish GEJ is accepting.In summary,am not moved cos all is just POLITICS.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by chucky234(m): 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
Lordlexyy: You soon had forgoten that the incubent was massively voted for during the last election inspite of the fact that he was a minority. Glaring performance remains the only tool that can silence your distractors. Average Nigerians careless about where you come from, they yearn for better leadership that can bring meaninful development. If the incubent had done enough that glaring impact the lives of Nigerians, no one would find an occasion to accused him, and if any does just for politics sake, his battle would have been fought by the masses. I always agree that GEJ govt is far better than Obj's own however, attempt by his kins men to personalised the presidency and use threat of war everytime someone raised an objection, is quite worrisome, clannish and archaic. Our resolve should always be; to fight a common goal to better the lots of this country, because whether anyone likes it, Nigeria has come to stay and no amount ethnicity display here is ever enough to subjugate it.
And who says GEJ's govt is better than OBJ's?
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by chucky234(m): 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
drnoel:

Whatever the reason it was well read and received. Let us see more of such cos the truth slowly comes out like this and as the wind blows the nyash of the fowl will be revealed. It is slowly getting to the time when people of honesty and good faith will stand up agaisnt what is happening in Nigeria and say "No, enof is enof". We are here seeing what is happening and God is watching.
The truth has always been there, Nigerians will never see the truth because of tribal sentiment.
GEJ and Asari are as worst as OBJ, a man who spends N1bn on food and additional N65m on pets annually while the poor masses languish in poverty is certainly not the right person to rule this great nation.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by Lordlexyy: 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
curtain: Imagine what Ahmadu Bello told his people. I hate nigeria,it is really a huge error............... . My question now is how long do we think the country would last and what are we waiting for?
Never take it to heart what any corrupt, selfcentred, self imposed leader said. Nigeria isn't a creation of any British govt, but was divinely positioned orchestrated by the British govt as a regional and world power. Remember that every good conception attracts its challenges, that is the phase we are passing through. Very soon, all these noise makers and their selfish clannishness fade away, and the all powerful, productive, prosperious Nigeria will emerge. But it calls for prayer and being positive towards the country.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by biltem: 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
Hmmmm, i find this long, boring and uninteresting letter very amusing. First, it has confirmed some of the allegation in OBJ's letter. Secondly, it really exposed further who Asari Dokubo is and his plan for this nation. Thirdly, the error of the past is hunting the nation.
But in all these, i will refer to one of the proverb contained in OBJ letter that says, whoever a coconut is broken on his head will not wait to eat from it.
i wonder where Asari Dokubo and his battle ready solders were during the fight for democracy from the military.
All the same, we dey sit down dey look. We shall see who will laugh last. But let it be known that He that rescue the Nigeria Nation from Abacha and his cohort, is still alive. Silence is golden.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by chris365(m): 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
farolee:

Did that same Gorilla rule you and your generation for 8years ? if so you must have got gorilla brain.You need surgery urgenly

yes. the same gorilla ruled this nation (including you and your generation) for more than 8 years because of the likes of you who would stand behind myopic and visionless thieves who call themselves leaders.

now tell me one of OBJ's attributes that would disqualify him from being rated a lower specie. perhaps he has continued to succeed because of small minds like yours at the detriment of your generation. smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors / Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo / Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.