Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Love At First Sight!! [pictured] - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love At First Sight!! [pictured] (53031 Views)

What Make U Dislike A Guy Or Girl At First Sight / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? / Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by PrincessB1(f): 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
Lolz
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by esuruoso2: 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2014
lolz.Very interesting
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by guiddoti: 5:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
Op shpei joblessness don make you journalist by fire by force. I gbadun your journalism

1 Like

Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by waffibabe1: 7:24pm On Jan 05, 2014
smart kids
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by jude4us(m): 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
guiddoti: Op shpei joblessness don make you journalist by fire by force. I gbadun your journalism

LOL, thanks man!
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by Osjaay(f): 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
jude4us:
I was in a public transport yesterday with a brother and was surprised to see a couple who expressed their love at first sight. The surprise wasn't really in the fact that both were only little kids but because they never knew each other until yesterday. They communicated surreptitiously right behind their mothers' back; enjoying the oblivion of both grown-up women. The girl was the first to attract the attention of the "dulling" boy but sonner than later, he requitted the girl's feelings with a touch on her shoulder. Hence, I went all paparazzi on dem kids! I could only get 2 adorable shots to avoid suspicion (and maybe slaps) from their mothers. Wheew... Peeps, I hope you love them!! Enjoy.

P.S-
Please, don't blame me for my "ámèbo". It was worth it tho. LOL
Gist me aw ur own first love at first sight b

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics / What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? / Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.