Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Love At First Sight!! [pictured] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love At First Sight!! [pictured] (53033 Views)

What Make U Dislike A Guy Or Girl At First Sight / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? / Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by jude4us(m): 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
Emzybrown: Make the dude collect her number sharply. grin grin grin grin grin

Sharp guy!!!
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by jude4us(m): 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
tintingz: LOL! grin see how the OP analyze everything as if the lovers kissed cheesy

But seriously this is cute and funny grin it is normal for kids to play play.

Lol, haba. shey you want make dem kiss ni?
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by Newkidoo(m): 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
Some guys just do follow follow! look at some first few comments, u will c that some guys have serious problem..
@Op, this is cute and fun..love it..
@seun FP tins..

2 Likes

Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by jude4us(m): 10:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
Newkidoo: Some guys just do follow follow! look at some first few comments, u will c that some guys have serious problem..
@Op, this is cute and fun..love it..
@seun FP tins..

Thanks man! I hope the MOD does the right thing.
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by addicted268(f): 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
Shir£ll£ baby:
go watch the movee''look who'z talking'' to learn more about babies ways of communication..not sure if the film still dey market oh

Oh I sooooo love that movie.I ll look it up at the internet right now.even if it is not in d market,you can download it from the internet.very funny movie.

OP you have a sense of humour.nice one.lol

2 Likes

Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by jude4us(m): 8:20am On Jan 04, 2014
professore: LOL dem fit yansh if dem mama no dey there

But op,u need a job urgently sad

Yansh?? LOL. Remember say dem be kids ooo
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by olumaxi(m): 8:38am On Jan 04, 2014
SpicyMimi:
for ur mind now, u don yab d op be that abi? :\
yeah,just tryin to play safe
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by akereconfi: 9:20am On Jan 04, 2014
OP naa your get that nail

You be witch?

9 Likes

Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by Morgan1092(m): 9:20am On Jan 04, 2014
Op! Did u tek ur drugs b4 entering d vehicle?
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by jbass1(m): 9:23am On Jan 04, 2014
What's the big deal in dis now?
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by jude4us(m): 9:24am On Jan 04, 2014
akereconfi: OP naa your get that nail

You be witch?

LOL, na one of dem commuters oooo. I don tell you say na public transport na.

Nice analysis tho. I like it.
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by bebechuks: 9:25am On Jan 04, 2014
Sijo01: Op, look at the way you analyzed the scenario as if its a big deal. Its normal for kids to play and communicate with themselves with languages understood by them only when they find themselves in each others company.
yes na!
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 04, 2014
[quote author=j-bass]What's the big deal in dis now?[/quote

he has already said na amebo he dey do
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by pembisco(m): 9:26am On Jan 04, 2014
Wow! HilariousI wish our ladies will be so innocent like dis litle grl...she innocently fell inlove with him nt minding weda he has money or nt
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by SenatorJames(m): 9:29am On Jan 04, 2014
Interesting. Love at first sight indeed.
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by emmabest2000(m): 9:29am On Jan 04, 2014
Op funny die grin
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by Chylo(m): 9:30am On Jan 04, 2014
This bud of love, by summer's ripening breath,
May prove a beauteous flower when next we meet.
(Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet)

Did you know, Romeo and Juliet meet one night and get married on the same night. Classic love at first sight.
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by PedroJP(m): 9:30am On Jan 04, 2014
Sijo01: Op, look at the way you analyzed the scenario as if its a big deal. Its normal for kids to play and communicate with themselves with languages understood by them only when they find themselves in each others company.

I won't compromise believing u bit ur little fellows when u were at that age. It takes more than normal for kids to play dat way. I imagine u had no smile and affection to give away when u were at that age.
Go ask ur mama how many kids u design their pretty faces with ur nails.

2 Likes

Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by henchamb(m): 9:32am On Jan 04, 2014
op your finger nail tho
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by Ellidude(m): 9:32am On Jan 04, 2014
Lma0..So funny
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by emmyoha87(m): 9:34am On Jan 04, 2014
@OP, U r officially an observant sharp guy.
Welcome to the Family!!!
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by simpleseyi: 9:34am On Jan 04, 2014
Jenams: The way some people foist their frustrations on others scares d sh*t outta me! Damn, wat is wrong in a lil humour guys? Ki lo de? The pic is nice, lovely, naturally interestin, and comically soothin. I see dem gals likin d pic while some guys r havin a hard time digestin a harmless post dat is surpose to bring smiles to d faces. No wonder many boys get wrinkled faces, no smile or humour. Dnt be too serioud wit life pls

The economic situation of the country is frustrating. How do you expect 7 PhD holders and the over 1000 Masters degree holders who applied for Dangote drivers to respond to issues if not with frustration.

1 Like

Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by DonaldGenes(m): 9:35am On Jan 04, 2014
Anything relating to "Love" you will see mass exodus of Nairaland ladies viewing...na waooo

1 Like

Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by jude4us(m): 9:35am On Jan 04, 2014
Chylo: OP, if that is your finger nail in the pics, I think you need nail-cut. Amma d only one who saw this?

Haba, check the angle from which I took the shot na. You sha wan ridicule person. LOL
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by NaLaugh: 9:39am On Jan 04, 2014
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by COvo(m): 9:40am On Jan 04, 2014
Lol.They are adorable!I love kids so so much.
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by akposking(m): 9:42am On Jan 04, 2014
Nice story.

1 Like

Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by Menoski(m): 9:42am On Jan 04, 2014
jude4us: I was in a public transport yesterday with a brother and was surprised to see a couple who expressed their love at first sight. The surprise wasn't really in the fact that both were only little kids but because they never knew each other until yesterday. They communicated surreptitiously right behind their mothers' back; enjoying the oblivion of both grown-up women. The girl was the first to attract the attention of the "dulling" boy but sonner than later, he requitted the girl's feelings with a touch on her shoulder. Hence, I went all paparazzi on dem kids! I could only get 2 adorable shots to avoid suspicion (and maybe slaps) from their mothers. Wheew... Peeps, I hope you love them!! Enjoy.

P.S-
Please, don't blame me for my "ámèbo". It was worth it tho. LOL
like seriouzly i can't stop laughing, dis kidz re really funny cheesy
jude4us: I was in a public transport yesterday with a brother and was surprised to see a couple who expressed their love at first sight. The surprise wasn't really in the fact that both were only little kids but because they never knew each other until yesterday. They communicated surreptitiously right behind their mothers' back; enjoying the oblivion of both grown-up women. The girl was the first to attract the attention of the "dulling" boy but sonner than later, he requitted the girl's feelings with a touch on her shoulder. Hence, I went all paparazzi on dem kids! I could only get 2 adorable shots to avoid suspicion (and maybe slaps) from their mothers. Wheew... Peeps, I hope you love them!! Enjoy.

P.S-
Please, don't blame me for my "ámèbo". It was worth it tho. LOL
like seriouzly i can't stop laughing, dis kidz re really funny
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by bornagain1509(f): 9:43am On Jan 04, 2014
cool
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by nickz(m): 9:44am On Jan 04, 2014
Donalð Genes: Anything relating to "Love" you will see mass exodus of Nairaland ladies viewing...na waooo
cheesy cheesy nawah oh grin its their usual
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by GENTLETEE(m): 9:45am On Jan 04, 2014
This is beautiful!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics / What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? / Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.