Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,176 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Love At First Sight!! [pictured] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love At First Sight!! [pictured] (53024 Views)

What Make U Dislike A Guy Or Girl At First Sight / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? / Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by eteba(m): 10:59am On Jan 04, 2014
EMMAUGOH: @op u no get handi work
tell am..o
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by ejaboy(m): 11:00am On Jan 04, 2014
Sharp guy......
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by Superstar007(m): 11:11am On Jan 04, 2014
healthpresi: Ben Skyface Ibe
Would APC be the Nigerian
version of the Egyptian Muslim
Brotherhood Party? Check out this:
1. Party Leader - North: Gen
Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2.
Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed
Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National
Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi
Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy
National Chairman: Aminu Bello
Masari (Muslim). 5. National. National Publicity Secretary: Lai
Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National
Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq
(Muslim) 9. National Financial
Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa
(Muslim). 10. National Youth
Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim).
11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz
Banie (Muslim). 12. National
Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin
(Muslim). 13. National Women
Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim
convert). 14. EX-officio Member:
Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-
officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi
(Muslim). Yet, these people want
us to believe they are
PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a
national party. I think APC has a
hidden religious agenda..Be
guided
Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah
(Muslim). 6. Deputy National
Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim).
7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai
Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National

Guy u miss road??
@Op datx sweet #lovely#
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by skyscraperTM(m): 11:12am On Jan 04, 2014
This is beautiful!
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by pweetixandy: 11:17am On Jan 04, 2014
ms_pee:

Lol... Really? Was I trying to prove a point to you? undecided
And who are you? undecided
sharaP...sadist
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by mspee(f): 11:23am On Jan 04, 2014
pweetixandy:
sharaP...sadist

Oh dear! You've gotten my attention and I have viewed your profile, fine girl. cheesy

Happy now? wink
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by ShobayoEmma(m): 11:25am On Jan 04, 2014
love don't cost a thing. @op, 9c 1 but dis ur nail get as im b o
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by Richfella1(m): 11:27am On Jan 04, 2014

6 Likes

Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by jude4us(m): 11:28am On Jan 04, 2014
Shobayo Emma: love don't cost a thing. @op, 9c 1 but dis ur nail get as im b o

LOL, I don't own dat nail oooo. Do you need more info on the nail *one eye locked*
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by Emmycheeze: 11:28am On Jan 04, 2014
Sijo01: Op, look at the way you analyzed the scenario as if its a big deal. Its normal for kids to play and communicate with themselves with languages understood by them only when they find themselves in each others company.
Na u sabi.. Simple post u go dae write ur own join. Just appreciate them nd smile @least . Happy new year
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 11:32am On Jan 04, 2014
Nairaland has some very uptight, butt hurt people. Na wa o. Isn't it easy to tell what the op was trying to do with the post?
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by jude4us(m): 11:32am On Jan 04, 2014
Richfella_1: This is actually a wake up call to guys. Very important lessons from the pics:

1.) You were born fine. You came with confidence and self-esteem 'factory-fitted'. You learnt timidity, shyness and every other self-sabotaging bullshít.

2.) You don't need to be perfect to attract women. You don't need to 'self-improve' for girls to like you. You need 'self-acceptance' more than anything else.

That lil kid didn't evaluate his worthiness based on his non-existent six-pack abs, Rolls-Royce or his mansion on a hill. Heck, he can't even tie his own shoes.

3.) It's OK to talk to strangers. People are naturally friendly. One of our biggest strengths as a specie is social-bonding. Strike-up conversations with strangers and you will be shocked at how friendly and receptive people really are.

4.) Words don't matter: It's sub-communication baby! The heavier part of what you 'say' doesn't even come out of your mouth. It is said that close to 70% of what you say is non-verbal.

So instead of paralyzing yourself with anxiety - by thinking of what to say. Just be a cool, fun, friendly person. By so doing, you've said so much more than your mouth can possibly convey.

5.) You don't need money to get chics. Attraction is BIOLOGICAL. Sure, if you pay a próstitute, she will give you some tail. But that's called a TRANSACTION.

There's no biological component to money. What really happens is that some people of means tend to have certain attractive attributes/behaviour that pre-dispose them to making money in the first place.

In conclusion. We need to 'get out of our own way' more often than not to get chics. We need to unlearn tons of bullshít 'social programming'.

You are enough as you are right now.

Nice post. Thiz cool.
I think thiz will help the shy guys get over it.
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by pweetixandy: 11:33am On Jan 04, 2014
ms_pee:

Oh dear! You've gotten my attention and I have viewed your profile, fine girl. cheesy

Happy now? wink

y r u so Sad?
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by POPEII: 11:47am On Jan 04, 2014
If you are the one with that long nail, you need to cut it, it is very disgusting. Yuck
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by Ifiemi(m): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2014
They are cool jo.
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by POPEII: 11:51am On Jan 04, 2014
Meanwhile this is fornication, May God punish them...naughty kids
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by 01mcfadden(m): 11:52am On Jan 04, 2014
Jenams: The way some people foist their frustrations on others scares d sh*t outta me! Damn, wat is wrong in a lil humour guys? Ki lo de? The pic is nice, lovely, naturally interestin, and comically soothin. I see dem gals likin d pic while some guys r havin a hard time digestin a harmless post dat is surpose to bring smiles to d faces. No wonder many boys get wrinkled faces, no smile or humour. Dnt be too serioud wit life pls

pls dnt make me laugh more. grin
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by 01mcfadden(m): 11:53am On Jan 04, 2014
POPE II: Meanwhile this is fornication, May God punish them...naughty kids
go and die! kiss
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by phlame(m): 11:53am On Jan 04, 2014
This made front page Long Hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by seangy4konji: 11:54am On Jan 04, 2014
It is cool in a way sha!!!
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by kullozone(m): 11:55am On Jan 04, 2014
sum ppl hv no sense of humor atal...na everytin una go serious 4?
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by dimdim001(m): 11:55am On Jan 04, 2014
Hhmmm
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by dimdim001(m): 11:56am On Jan 04, 2014
The fingernails of the guy in the 1st pic tho! undecided
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by Sijo01(f): 11:59am On Jan 04, 2014
Emmycheeze: Na u sabi.. Simple post u go dae write ur own join. Just appreciate them nd smile @least . Happy new year

Why my own post dey make you develop hbp? na u sabi o. Happy New Year.

1 Like

Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by mspee(f): 11:59am On Jan 04, 2014
pweetixandy:

y r u so Sad?

So Sad? How did you come to that conclusion? undecided

I'm here to increase your number of posts, thank me later. wink
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by jude4us(m): 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
POPE II: Meanwhile this is fornication, May God punish them...naughty kids

Cursing kidz like dat?? POPE, Do you have a heart?
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by pweetixandy: 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2014
ms_pee:

So Sad? How did you come to that conclusion? undecided

I'm here to increase your number of posts, thank me later. wink

obViouSly,u Sad..

nd u r doin urslf a favoUr not me.

buy urslf a sense of humour..thanK me ltr wink
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by logica(m): 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
...na man get that long fingernail?
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by pembisco(m): 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
Pweetyxandi nd ms_bee pls dnt spoil d mood atleast for d sake doz innocent kids who ar inlv
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by pembisco(m): 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
Pweetyxandi nd ms_bee pls dnt spoil d mood atleast for d sake doz innocent kids who ar inlv.
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by mspee(f): 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2014
pweetixandy:

obViouSly,u Sad..

nd u r doin urslf a favoUr not me.

buy urslf a sense of humour..thanK me ltr wink

You're talking about sense of humour to me? That's funny. I think you need it more than I do. wink

And since when did it become your job to look for sad people online? undecided
Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by nikkyshyne(f): 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
So op, what happened when they got separated enh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.