Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 (35237 Views)

Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands / Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug / ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 9:00am On Jan 04, 2014
bayulll01:
Ogaa don tell poo I left sapele august last year after completion of my nysc u are telling me u ve been to warri,jakpa,airport road,I know enehre junction was under repair when I was there,the fact still remain saple warri road is pathetic,don't deceive urself my bro,av u been to inner city of sapele,what are the state of their school compare to other region,with all the allocation and one of the richest state with lot of money and nothing to show for it,I can't be deceived cause av been to oghara,fine city cos of ibori,ugheli okay asaba messed up,warri dungeon abraka hell nooo,so don't tell me about delta cos I know that place wella
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Now Go and Die.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Beniyke007: 9:01am On Jan 04, 2014
IKEMBA NNEWI: Jonathan should present Ngozi under PDP and we'll see if this efulefu will come a distant 3rd
I ezigbo onwe ala. What makes him an efulefu eh kwa?
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by bayulll01(m): 9:03am On Jan 04, 2014
atlwireles:

Please don't reply my comment. This thread was about Utomi, take your inferior complex SW politics to another thread.
Complex with who u!!!lol u that u don't know ur left from right,u that u are a political Dog with quantum rabies,its criminal to say what u av in delta is development no hate I just want u to see reason why u need to change ur horizon about politics,cos all we want is development and those guys apc pdp,dpp or whatever are just there for selfish interest not for pple so get it to ur cerebrum and know no one cares in today politics.ciao
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 9:05am On Jan 04, 2014
atlwireles:

Why are you acting so dull? Don't derail this thread. Open a new one for your discussion, The topic here is Utomi

Is it now? are you not promoting your PDP propaganda? you have not made a single constructive statement about how Utomi can help move Delta forward, rather you are more concerned about APC and saving your job
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 9:05am On Jan 04, 2014
bayulll01:
Complex with who u!!!lol u that u don't know ur left from right,u that u are a political Dog with quantum rabies,its criminal to say what u av in delta is development no hate I just want u to see reason why u need to change ur horizon about politics,cos all we want is development and those guys apc pdp,dpp or whatever are just there for selfish interest not for pple so get it to ur cerebrum and know no one cares in today politics.ciao

You are just another loud mouth spare me your crap. Look for an Ekiti or Osun thread, then tell yourselves how great you are.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by bayulll01(m): 9:10am On Jan 04, 2014
atlwireles:

You are just another loud mouth spare me your crap. Look for an Ekiti or Osun thread, then tell yourselves how great you are.
Now I know ur situation is pathetic first class hopeless situation trying to help ur dead nerves to see reason,now I see they are dead and gone beyond redemption I give up on u
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 9:11am On Jan 04, 2014
bayulll01:
Now I know ur situation is pathetic first class hopeless situation trying to help ur dead nerves to see reason,now I see they are dead and gone beyond redemption I give up on u

Now piss off, let's have deltans talk about Utomi.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 9:28am On Jan 04, 2014
atlwireles:

Now piss off, let's have deltans talk about Utomi.

I doubt if you can be included in the discussion about Utomi. You lack all understanding
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by ahfo(m): 10:06am On Jan 04, 2014
Good but why everybody want political power in Nigeria to be super relevant.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by precious00: 10:12am On Jan 04, 2014
One_Naira:

You can scan your local govt card if you like. In fact you can scan your birth certificate even. If you like video tape your mama talking. All you just proved to me right now is that you lived in delta or you have friends from delta. I find it ridiculous the way you people try to prove "origin" on here? Wetin listing villages and announcing you are from there is supposed to prove? I can type on here that my mother is from umuonicha of ugbomanta quarters. Since I'm anonymous on NL does that make that origin my mother's real origin? No. You don't know me, you don't know anything about me therefore there's noway to verify if what I just said was accurate. The fact is it is actually very inaccurate. My mother is from Umuagu. I like to keep my privacy therefore her village I'll keep private. With that being said, I can tell you that I'm from Ogendida of Onitsha, I know I spelled that are wrong, or that I'm from Umuasi of Onitsha. Does that now mean i'm from there? Again No. That just happened to be the areas close to where I resided in Onitsha. I can tell you now that I'm from Ibesikpo of Nung Odoe of Akwa Ibom. Does that now make it accurate? No. It just happened to be the place where my best friend is from. I don't know why you idiots believe typing a language or a village automatically remove any suspicious from you. WTF? Incase you people have not realized yet, this is an anonymous forum and I can't verify what you just typed. I can't fight you on whether or not this is your accurate background since I don't know you, it might be, it might not be, I don't know but I can judge you based on your comments and no real Asaba boy or girl would open mouth and claim "urhobos are more dan we the anioma's". No real Asaba boy would ever say that. No offense to atlwireless, I have nothing against urhobo peeps.
Thats sentimental, its just lyk telling me to say that ahaba(asaba) is more developed than lagos, even when i know its not true...haba, y shud i lie abt my roots we males greet the ladies "amuapa'', while they reciprocate by saying ''oba'', anioma has got a larger landmass, but lesser population compared to the urhobos
VIST this link and check out the populations north(anioma) and central(urhobo) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delta_State
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 04, 2014
Garri the 1st:

Why are you hypocrites feigning surprise??

Did you expect the ethnic politics to stop with Ngige??

Can't you see that Utomi has joined the party of Awolowo the number one enemy of Ndigbo??

Bro Awolowo is not my enemy, in fact I don't know the man and I don't need anyone to give me a biased account of my history.

So please speak for yourself next time. No one gave you the right to speak on behalf of Ndigbo.

Thanks and well wishes from an Igbo man.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Gamboh55(m): 10:27am On Jan 04, 2014
Tantoo:

same reason some illiterate white people would have said they wouldn't vote for Obama because he is Black and his father was a muslim. Backward thinking is a vile Disease

God bless u and d bigots are no different from doze illitrates
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by santosesq1(m): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2014
Its unfortunate that some of us don't know Fedral goverment is Highly Intrested in some certain states Expecialy the Core Oil Producing States & will Never gamble or afford to loose it. If pdp wins @ the fedral level there is Absolutely No way other party can rule these states eg Delta ,Rivers & Bayelsa States. Just as General Ibb will Never allow G.Ogboru to rule the state he created when he Ogboru wanted to kill with he association with the Gideon Okah Bloody coup in 1993 April
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by skimasks(m): 11:09am On Jan 04, 2014
Clerverly:

They are learning from you nwokem cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make i play am again

My Igbo brothers is too early in the morning cheesy cheesy cheesy

Prof, Partrick Olatunde Oyemesi Utomi is an efulefe, He is hobnobbing with party of Boko haram, therefore he is traitor.

No Nwafor Igbo will vote for him.
He is mole planted by Tinubu to amass our wealth.
Delta People say No to Efulefu.

Uduaghan Should handover to his brother. It is better for him to steal our money than an efulefu. Tufiakwa!

U are a big pig as well as a fool. Am an igbo boy so am sure u r not representing us. Unless animal
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by FLYFIRE(m): 11:32am On Jan 04, 2014
solomon111: Delta state wants to diversify her economy.
The best person to achieve that is pat utomi.
The party he contest in is irrelevant especially in Nigeria where the political parties are mere temporary abodes in the preservation of personal interest.
Deltans should be wise.
Haha....this same utomi that killed VW? We have too many kids on NL
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by deb(m): 11:46am On Jan 04, 2014
atlwireles:

You poor soul of satan, where in Nigeria has your APC liberated poverty. Which of your APC state in Nigeria is doing better than PDP in Delta. Your party only brings dead and destruction.

You are unbelievably imbecilic. And your 15yrs of blindless gives you no hope even with your two eyes opened. You are a victim of inner blindness which is worst than anything in the word. A top draw retardeen! grin
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by amaziingabbey: 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
He isn't contesting for President again ni. undecidedHe isn't contesting for President again ni.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by KLand(m): 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2014
Pat Utomi for Delta state governorship? I hope it is true! To my mind, that will be great.... A right step in the right direction. Delta State needs his economic input. Deltans are waiting.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by FLYFIRE(m): 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
K-Land:
Pat Utomi for Delta state governorship? I hope it is true! To my mind, that will be great.... A right step in the right direction. Delta State needs his economic input. Deltans are waiting.
Bros how old u be? Go ask for VW first before you begin recommend. This one no be grammar matter.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Sunnidinho: 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ibo people always make me laugh.if Hausa people are boko haram, then leave their.also, if yorubas are ur enemy, then y do y'all want to die in lagos n other parts of of yoruba land.most av even acquired landed properties meaning their land is nt that productive.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by asha80(m): 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2014
FLYFIRE:
Bros how old u be? Go ask for VW first before you begin recommend. This one no be grammar matter.
guy enlighten me on this your talk about utomi and fall of volkswagen.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by TundeCole(m): 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2014
[b][/b] This is a good news I must say. Here is a man who posseses great leadership quality and business acumen. I believe with Utomi as governor of Delta state, the positive impact to be induced with be of immense benefit.

Kudos to APC as it is set to produce another quality leader to the Nation.

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by cuteboy2: 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
Tunde Cole: [b][/b] This is a good news I must say. Here is a man who posseses great leadership quality and business acumen. I believe with Utomi as governor of Delta state, the positive impact to be induced with be of immense benefit.

Kudos to APC as it is set to produce another quality leader to the Nation.

Which "business acumen"? Please can u educate us more with practical examples?

Please go and research on how Utomi ran VW aground, then ran back to the classroom. Being a good lecturer on business does not mean you will succeed in running an enterprise. The business of running government is ine huge difficult enterprise.

Overall, I will still prefer him to the dunce currently on seat called Uduaghan.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
FLYFIRE:

And what happened @ VW?
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Ussy4real(m): 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
its not about the party, but the personality involve, all this Igbo men wey dey run their mouth una never settle una own wahala, but na una see people finish... angry
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by phase1: 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
skimasks:

U are a big pig as well as a fool. Am an igbo boy so am sure u r not representing us. Unless animal

I'm sure you are new to this forum. The guy you quoted is yoruba and and a staunch APC supporter.
Go and read what he typed and this time wear your glasses so u can detect his sarcasm.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by pazienza(m): 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2014
I will support Utomi,even if he contests under ACN. He is a proud and good Igbo son. He has my respect,any day.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by esosuo: 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2014
make d guy start with counselorship oh 2 kw him faith cos delta no b big big english we wan hear
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2014
deb:

You are unbelievably imbecilic. And your 15yrs of blindless gives you no hope even with your two eyes opened. You are a victim of inner blindness which is worst than anything in the word. A top draw retardeen! grin

Look at this pathetic APC vampire. We don't want you in delta, keep your blood letting party in the hell you live. You really believe, your eyes are open grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by IBnatty(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
A SHORT LETTER TO PROF. UTOMI

My dear erudite Prof. Utomi,

Please you should understand that APC as a political party is a liability that drowns valid chances of good candidates like you in one swim.
[confer Ondo guber 12.. Anambra guber '13.] Enough said.
Happy New Year!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Shares A Photo Of Himself 'floating' In Water'-read His Comment / Amotekun: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Tinubu Over Statement / Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.