Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,069 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 (35226 Views)

Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands / Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug / ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by asha80(m): 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
Eko Atlantic: It's not just being known to be a good democrat if elected but having enough supporters and knowing the rigth people. Prof utomi is no doubt assumed to be a good administrator, but how many homebased deltans know him? Wish him good luck (goodluck)
i agree with you here.....he has to work hard because i doubt if he is known at the grassroots in delta.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by IKEMBANNEWI: 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
Afam4eva:
I think i agree with him. People called for Ngige's head(even though i didn't support it) because he spoke on some very touchy issues that he should have kept his mouth shut over. I think that was his greatest undoing in the eyes of a lot of people and not just because he was in APC.
Ok, let me clarify it to you now, just incase you werent acquainted with it before! Ngige won that election! Jonathan only rigged him out cos he knew Anambra people dont really care about politics and would not resist whosoever was foisted on them! how do you explain an election that had about 1.7 million voters and a winner with less than 200K votes?? The man @ main market onitsha would be more concerned about the lossess he made on a saturday(a huge markte day which coincided with the election) than who won and lost out! Even if Ubah had been declared winner nobody would have raise an eyebrow! Anambra people dont care who's there so long he doesnt enact laws that would impede their growth in business! The day a Governor in Anambra would introduce taxies like Fashola is doing in Lagos is the day you'll see another side of them!

3 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by IKEMBANNEWI: 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
Eko Atlantic: It's not just being known to be a good democrat if elected but having enough supporters and knowing the rigth people. Prof utomi is no doubt assumed to be a good administrator, but how many homebased deltans know him? Wish him good luck (goodluck)
Aunty mi cheesy, se eti padawa? Mo miss yin da'ada ooo emini(INN018) se eti gbagbe me sad?
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Clerverly: 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
My Igbo brothers is too early in the morning cheesy cheesy cheesy

Prof, Partrick Olatunde Oyemesi Utomi is an efulefe, He is hobnobbing with party of Boko haram, therefore he is traitor.

No Nwafor Igbo will vote for him.
He is mole planted by Tinubu to amass our wealth.
Delta People say No to Efulefu.

Uduaghan Should handover to his brother. It is better for him to steal our money than an efulefu. Tufiakwa!

6 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by DahomeyAmazon(f): 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
I thought keyamo also have eyes for that position, let's see how things unfold, though I will like to see utomi as minister under a decent FG.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
Prof patrick abdulrazaq utomi is an efulefu and a boko haram member dont vote for him dont vote for amala and ewedu party cheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
I am surprise, I never thought he do it. Nevertheless, Delta is a solid PDP state and his attempt will end like Keyamo.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by OneNaira6: 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
IKEMBA NNEWI: Ok, let me clarify it to you now, just incase you werent acquainted with it before! Ngige won that election! Jonthan only rigged him out cos he knew Anambra people dont really care about politics and would not resisted whosoever was foisted on them! how do you explain an election that had about 1.7 million voters and a winner with less than 200K votes?? The man @ main market onitsha would be more concerned about the lossess he made on a saturday(a huge markte day which coincided with the election) than who won and lost out! Even if Ubah had been declared winner nobody would have raise an eyebrow! Anambra people dont care who's there so long he doesnt enact laws that would impede their growth in business! The day an Governor in Anambra would introduce taxies in like Fashola is doing in Lagos is the day you'll see another side of them!

I Can't Believe I Wasted My Time Trying To Understand This Dude Mindset. By This It Is Obvious You're One Of Those APC E Rats Trying To Start $Hit And Turn SE Igbos Against Utomi. Ewu.
The Day You People Would Get Over The Lost Of Ngige And Stop Being A Sore Loser And Stop Blaming The Failures Of That Man On GEJ And Rigging Is The Day we'll Hear Word. Only When APC Wins That's When Its A Free And Fair Election. Mtchewww
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
Igbos are doing well.

Sai APC!!!

Prof Utomi ...not a bad proposal ...shoot for the moon.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
Dahomey Amazon: I thought keyamo also have eyes for that position, let's see how things unfold, though I will like to see utomi as minister under a decent FG.

You mean ...also has eyes for that position.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
Is there APC in delta state?
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by OneNaira6: 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles: I am surprise, I never thought he do it. Nevertheless, Delta is a solid PDP state and his attempt will end like Keyamo.

Don't Count Him Out Yet. Under APC Utomi Has Little To Zero Chance.
Hopefully, Him Eyes Go Open Before 2015.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by EkoAtlantic: 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
IKEMBA NNEWI: Aunty mi cheesy, se eti padawa? Mo miss yin da'ada ooo emini(INN018) se eti gbagbe me sad?

Hey man, just dey. Been busy jare. mi o ti padawa wa, just using the little free time i have now. Going off soon. Should be fully back in 6 months from now. How ur side and sokoto, abi na onitsha you dey?

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by IKEMBANNEWI: 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
[s]
One_Naira:

I Can't Believe I Wasted My Time Trying To Understand This Dude Mindset. By This It Is Obvious You're One Of Those APC E Rats Trying To Start $Hit And Turn SE Igbos Against Utomi. Ewu.
The Day You People Would Get Over The Lost Of Ngige And Stop Being A Sore Loser And Stop Blaming The Failures Of That Man On GEJ And Rigging Is The Day we'll Hear Word. Only When APC Wins That's When Its A Free And Fair Election. Mtchewww
[/s] BALDERDASH

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
One_Naira:

Don't Count Him Out Yet. Under APC Utomi Has Little To Zero Chance.
Hopefully, Him Eyes Go Open Before 2015.

The Delta Northern zone has too many big names waiting to enter the gov's race, Utomi chances are almost zero. Also Utomi is only a super star of the SW press,nobody knows him in the central zone or southern zone of the state. The era of Lagos based deltans remembering they come from delta state during the elections season is pretty much over.

3 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by rej00: 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
if he wants to be elected he should come to delta state lets know him very well
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by IKEMBANNEWI: 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
Eko Atlantic:

Hey man, just dey. Been busy jare. mi o ti padawa wa, just using the little free time i have now. Going off soon. Should be fully back in 6 months from now. How ur side and sokoto, abi na onitsha you dey?
i'm cool ooo. i left Skt 3 months ago, God is taking me somewhere bigger wink. You on fcbuk whatsapp or something?
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
rej00: if he wants to be elected he should come to delta state lets know him very well
I hope his people just saw your comment. He will never win an election from Lagos. No matter how many great articles the press writes about him.

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by EkoAtlantic: 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
IKEMBA NNEWI: i'm cool ooo. i left Skt 3 months ago, God is taking me somewhere bigger wink. You on fcbuk whatsapp or something?

Good. None.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by OneNaira6: 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:

The Delta Northern zone has too many big names waiting to enter the gov's race, Utomi chances are almost zero. Also Utomi is only a super star of the SW press,nobody knows him in the central zone or southern zone of the state. The era of Lagos based deltans remembering they come from delta state during the elections season is pretty much over.

Did You Miss Where It Mentioned Anioma Elites Are Behind Him. As Long As The Elders Are With Utomi, No Anioma Individual Would Dare Compete Against Him. You Can Bet Me On That. Granted There Might Be Some Anioma Sons And Even Daughters More Qualified Than Utomi But I DoubT I've Heard Of One More Educated And Clean Record Like Utomi. That's About The Main Reason I Like The Guy. He's Corruption Level Is Very Low In Comparison To Most Nigerian leaders.
Regarding To His Popularity, That Can Be Equally Fixed. All He Needs To Do Is Start Campaigning Now And Lose The Party He Is In. Hopefully, He Won't Be Be Like Ngige That Started His Campaign While Still In Lagos. Utomi Might Surprise You, His Eyes Might Open Before The Election. The Obstacles Against Him Might Clear Out. If Not , Well I See His Career Joining The Dustbin With Okorocha An Amachi's own
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by rej00: 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:
I hope his people just saw your comment. He will never win an election from Lagos. No matter how many great articles the press writes about him.

i pray those advicing him should tell him the importance of familiarizing with the locals...... Thats common sense.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
One_Naira:

Did You Miss Where It Mentioned Anioma Elites Are Behind Him. As Long As The Elders Are With Utomi, No Anioma Individual Would Dare Compete Against.Granted There Might Be Some Anioma Sons And Even Daughters More Qualified Than Utomi But I DoubT I've Heard OfOne More Educated And Clean Record Like Utomi. That's About The Main Reason I Like The Guy. He's Corruption Level Is Very Low In Comparison To Most Nigerian leaders.
Regarding To His Popularity, That Can Be Equally Fixed. All He Needs To Do Is Start Campaigning Now And Lose The Party He Is In. Hopefully, He Won't Be Be Like Ngige That Started His Campaign While Still In Lagos. Utomi Might Surprise You, His Eyes Might Open Before The Election. The Obstacles Against Him Might Clear Out. If Not , Well I See His Career Joining The Dustbin With Okorocha AMA Amaechi

Between Dr Okowa, Victor Ochei, Sam Obi the Aniomas political giants are known in the state. I have to disagree with the Elders supporting him. Please don't forget, this is delta state. Utomi will not win an election against those three names in the Northern zone. About not being corrupt, I will leave that discussion for a later day. Just the name APC is enough to send 90% of the voters in Central and Southern zones running away.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by PapaBrowne(m): 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
I will support Utomi anyday anytime. However, the biggest mistake the APC will make is to make it look like the Hausa/Yoruba alliance is coming to Delta State. That way, the PDP will coast home to victory with relative ease. I want Utomi. Delta would see tremendous change under him.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by nduchucks: 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
It is a well known secret that any Igbo leader of repute in the past 50 years, from Ikemba Ojukwu, Zik, Okorocha, to Pat Utomi, have deep roots in the North, and would be Northerners under normal circumstances. Pat Utomi himself was born in Kaduna, just as Ojukwu was born in Zungeru.

Pat Utomi has proven that he indeed learnt about leadership from the right environment. He had his primary education at St. Thomas, Kano 1960-62; Our Lady of Fatima, Gusau 1962-1966; where his character was well formed.

We need leaders like this to take over governance all over the country, regardless of which party they belong to. I believe the people of Delta state are not as unsophisticated as those who allowed Soludo to be denied the right to contest in the last Anambra election.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
ndu_chucks: It is a well known secret that any Igbo leader of repute in the past 50 years, from Ikemba Ojukwu, Zik, Okorocha, to Pat Utomi, have deep roots in the North, and would be Northerners under normal circumstances. Pat Utomi himself was born in Kaduna, just as Ojukwu was born in Zungeru.

Pat Utomi has proven that he indeed learnt about leadership from the right environment. He had his primary education at St. Thomas, Kano 1960-62; Our Lady of Fatima, Gusau 1962-1966; where his character was well formed.

We need leaders like this to take over governance all over the country, regardless of which party they belong to. I believe the people of Delta state are not as unsophisticated as those who allowed Soludo to be denied the right to contest in the last Anambra election.

why your insults angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by dayokanu(m): 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
Deltans would never vote for Professor Olatunde Utomi.

He is an efulefu. Anyone in APC is an efulefu

5 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Garrithe1st: 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:

Which insult??

angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by nduchucks: 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:

You think its an insult to be born in Kaduna or Zungeru? Who has been insulted and how? If you seek to derail the thread with a fight, you will not be obliged.

6 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Chubhie: 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
Pat is a man I have Respect for. He is the kinda mind I wish to see pilot the affairs of state. But can such a refined mind as this be allowed to blossom under a gathering of shrewd,crude and business oriented APC? Can a mind as Utomi's compromise under a puppet master and empire conscious Lord Tinubu? Pat may well elect to use APC as a means to an end and then, move to a saner platform when the time is right. Individual regardless of party come first for me. GEJ for 2015.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by gratiaeo(m): 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
Even Abraham or Jesus Christ him self will lose election under APC in Delta state. You think Udugban (don't no the spelling) is smiling?
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by gratiaeo(m): 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
IKEMBA NNEWI: [s] Ok, let me clarify it to you now, just incase you werent acquainted with it before! Ngige won that election! Jonathan only rigged him out cos he knew Anambra people dont really care about politics and would not resist whosoever was foisted on them! how do you explain an election that had about 1.7 million voters and a winner with less than 200K votes?? The man @ main market onitsha would be more concerned about the lossess he made on a saturday(a huge markte day which coincided with the election) than who won and lost out! Even if Ubah had been declared winner nobody would have raise an eyebrow! Anambra people dont care who's there so long he doesnt enact laws that would impede their growth in business! The day a Governor in Anambra would introduce taxies like Fashola is doing in Lagos is the day you'll see another side of them!
[/s]
Nigeria and their mentality SMH.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
It is disgusting how Ibo, even the ones from Delta State reason. Just because Pat Utomi is APC they would rather vote for a person from another ethnic group. These are the same people that turn back to cry that they are marginalized. Though an Itsekiri, I will vote for him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized / Why Are Igbo Towns 98% Indigenous? / How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.