Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 (35239 Views)

Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands / Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug / ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by stinggy(m): 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
Abeg, I do not want to derail this thread so I will leave that matter for another day. Insofar people still dey ply Bob Izua or Agofure to Benin for their weekend life style and shopping and your state civil service personnel still have their children schooling in Edo State despite after several years of the two state having been separated, I would not compare Delta State to Edo in anything cool
So fooolish of u to say! I'm a westerner and i served in Delta state(Sapele 2 b precise). My guy,Delta is a complete package- 4rm Warri to Asaba,to Ughelli, to Sapele, Oghara to Agbor... Very modern & cosmopolitan cities as compared to Edo state. All Edo can boast of it Benin, Ekpoma & Auchi.... Reply me if i'm wrong
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Iriruaga100(m): 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
Abeg, I do not want to derail this thread so I will leave that matter for another day. Insofar people still dey ply Bob Izua or Agofure to Benin for their weekend life style and shopping and your state civil service personnel still have their children schooling in Edo State despite after several years of the two state having been separated, I would not compare Delta State to Edo in anything cool
Please create a thread so we can compare infrastructural development between edo nd delta.Abi do want me to mention d abandoned hospital at sapele rd,mission rd nd airport rd?
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:

Solo, that's your choice. If the party is not relevant, why have them then. Or ask Utomi to join PDP.

So that your PDP chopping can continue abi?
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
solomon111: A pat utomi administration is too good to piss away.
This's probably the first time since donald duke that a true technocrat would have a chance of governing a Nigerian state.
Pat utomi is a rare breed.
No current governor in Nigeria can hold a candle to him.

I personally will never vote for Utomi. The North senatorial zone, has lots of great proven technocrat. Utomi is not one of them. Show me one business he created and managed to top form in Nigeria. We should find ways to beg the Jim Ovias of delta to come run our state. Not some Media created figure. Yes, that's all Utomi is.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by OmoTier1(m): 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
stinggy:
So fooolish of u to say! I'm a western and i served in Delta state(Sapele 2 b precise). My guy,Delta is a complete package- 4rm Warri to Asaba,to Ughelli, to Sapele, Oghara to Agbor... Very modern & cosmopolitan cities as compared to Edo state. All Edo can boast of it Benin, Ekpoma & Auchi.... Reply me if i'm wrong
Hehe... This mentioning Delta state and cosmopolitan in the same sentence. What an irony.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by solomon111(m): 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:

Solo, that's your choice. If the party is not relevant, why have them then. Or ask Utomi to join PDP.
Utomi's interests are currently being served in APC.
Look,i despise APC as much as you do,but i'm ready to overlook that for utomi.
Delta state has suffered enough.
The fact that anybody would dare compare edo state to delta state in whatever capacity shows how low delta state has fallen.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
stinggy:
So fooolish of u to say! I'm a western and i served in Delta state(Sapele 2 b precise). My guy,Delta is a complete package- 4rm Warri to Asaba,to Ughelli, to Sapele, Oghara to Agbor... Very modern & cosmopolitan cities as compared to Edo state. All Edo can boast of it Benin, Ekpoma & Auchi.... Reply me if i'm wrong

Not true. If you call those modern and cosmopolitan, then you really do not understand what those words mean
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
stinggy:

Let him create the thread. I will shut him up for life. Who in Nigeria compares Delta state to Edo. angry angry angry angry
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by OmoTier1(m): 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
Iriruaga100: Please create a thread so we can compare infrastructural development between edo nd delta.Abi do want me to mention d abandoned hospital at sapele rd,mission rd nd airport rd?
Delta get roads? Or is it warri wey giant mosquito don finish una because of water logged roads and blocked drainages?

@ thread.

Delta state will never accept good politicians like Utomi that can move the state forward. Virtually every politician you have currently in Delta state is like Orubebe. They only care about their stomach and like to live in other peoples cities whilst their remain undeveloped.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tantoo:

Not true. If you call those modern and cosmopolitan, then you really do not understand what those words mean

You always expose yourself, deltans know themselves.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
Delta get roads? Or is it warri wey giant mosquito don finish una because of water logged roads and blocked drainages?

@ thread.

Delta state will never accept good politicians like Utomi that can move the state forward. Virtually every politician you have currently in Delta state is like Orubebe. They only care about their stomach and like to live in other peoples cities whilst their remain undeveloped.

Create your thread let's sort issues out.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by OmoTier1(m): 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tantoo:

You need to know these people very well then you would not be surprised at his statement! That is why I am very happy that the Bendel was divided into two and since then they no longer claim that Benin was being developed with their oil money.

Since the creation, Benin City has continued to wax strong whilst Asaba is like a mini Fuga cool
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Carlmax(m): 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
Kponkwem:

Do you mind him? Instead Ndigbo to be happy that finally they will produce a gov in a state they are dominant numerically, academically, culturally etc, some want to misbehave. Prof. Patrick Onyedinachi Utomi let's go..

You just made Utomi or any Delta Igbo for dat matter lose my vote..!
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
You need to know these people very well then you would not be surprised at his statement! That is why I am very happy that the Bendel was divided into two and since then they no longer claim that Benin was being developed with their oil money.

Since the creation, Benin City has continued to wax strong whilst Asaba is like a mini Fuga cool

Only a man living in mars will write that crap grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:

You always expose yourself, deltans know themselves.

Chief,

You are the one in government, why dont you tell folks on here what PDP has done for the state, well off course besides Grand Corruption and Mis-Rule.

Now the thought of s decent well qualified man coming to set things straight is begining to scare incompetent people like you. We all know that if merit were every allowed to work in Nigeria, the likes of you would either be messenger or gardener, not money miss road living of croniesm
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by solomon111(m): 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:

I personally will never vote for Utomi. The North senatorial zone, has lots of great proven technocrat. Utomi is not one of them. Show me one business he created and managed to top form in Nigeria. We should find ways to beg the Jim Ovias of delta to come run our state. Not some Media created figure. Yes, that's all Utomi is.
Utomi is a local and internationally respected economics professor.
He has worked many years in the private sector and is currently the head of the prestigious lagos business school.
He has also formulated various practical economic theories for the advancement of the Nigerian and african economy as a whole.
He's also a consultant for many big national and multinational coys.
Pat utomi has all the private sector experience and discipline you will ever need in government.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
Kponkwem:

Do you mind him? Instead Ndigbo to be happy that finally they will produce a gov in a state they are dominant numerically, academically, culturally etc, some want to misbehave. Prof. Patrick Onyedinachi Utomi let's go..

Are you talking about delta state or a different place If you are talking about delta, then stop smoking that weed.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by enjay1(m): 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
Prof. Utomi is a man i hav deep respect 4,infact i think d office of the governor is a little below his intelligence level,bt as many hav pointd awt in dis thread,hes a gud man bt a bad politician cos of d choices he kips makin,....as 4 contestin under APC,wth is he thinkin?!! evn under PDP his victory is unsure cos hes little knwn at home,....Bt lets watch as thins unfold,
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by precious00: 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tantoo:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO.....dont compare delta wit edo na......haba.....development wise, i give it to delta, though comparing the present govt of both state, edo is ahead....delta is so heterogenous dat every ethnic group gingers for the development of their own towns, the itsekiri man doesnt care abt wat agbor luks lyk, the asaba man doesnt give a damn abt wat sapale luks like...virtually everytin is built in triplicate in delta state even where it is not neccesary, delta north, central n south must be satisfied.....
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Diasporan(m): 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
One thing i know for sure is that the present Governor in Delta state will hand over to someone from Anioma and like i said earlier on the likely person to be is the present Speaker RT.Hon.Victor Ochie.Anyone in doubt of this my comment should bookmark it for future reference and for those comparing Delta and Edo state i think they really need their head examined.Aside Benin city where in Edo state can match places like Warri,Sapele,Ughelli and Oghara?The most developed places in Edo state like Auchi,Ekpoma can only be compared to Agbor.

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by maximunimpact(m): 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:

You know, we all know, you are not from delta state. So cut the crap out.

Well weda am delta or not does not change d fact dat delta is nva part of ndigbo, deoes d word South-south sound like south-east? Is it by force to be partners? Just because of d success of Delta n south-south(oyel), we are now brothers abi? Y not claim broda with south west? Or ar we nolonger one Nigeria? Delta don't hate APC, only ndigbo do, so don't transfer ur hatres for APC to deltans!

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
solomon111: Utomi is a local and internationally respected economics professor.
He has worked many years in the private sector and is currently the head of lagos school of economics.
He has also formulated various practical economic theories for the advancement of the Nigerian and african economy as a whole.
He's also a consultant for many big national and multinational coys.
Pat utomi has all the private sector experience and discipline you will ever need in government.

I beg to disagree big time. Pat Utomi is a talking head of the civil liberty groups in Nigeria. The only company I know he worked with was VW and a failed bank. Please tell me any other successful venture Utomi is associated with. What policy has he formulated? We know deltans involved in public policy in this country, Utomi is not one of them. He belongs to the groups of [I am against it, but they never tell you what they support]. Beside working for IBB and enjoying free air force plane rides in 90s, what public policy are you talking about.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by watchindelta(m): 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
i dn naf tired oh. Meh me na warri boi oh. If omo dy cast delta me no blem am, na all d badt governers wil dy get ni dy cuz am, but i kn edo no join. No leyley
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 10:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
maximunimpact:

Well weda am delta or not does not change d fact dat delta is nva part of ndigbo, deoes d word South-south sound like south-east? Is it by force to be partners? Just because of d success of Delta n south-south(oyel), we are now brothers abi? Y not claim broda with south west? Or ar we nolonger one Nigeria? Delta don't hate APC, only ndigbo do, so don't transfer ur hatres for APC to deltans!
grin grin grin grin grin you just left the beer palour
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by precious00: 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
Kponkwem:

ure wrong wokem, urhobos are more dan we the anioma's...
we might have a little edge in d academic aspect...
culturally i dont believe it is proper to say a culture is dorminant over anoda
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Iriruaga100(m): 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
[quote author=Omo_Tier1]

See who is talking abt roads....what has ur GO nd DIE gov done to d rd at teachers house,power line road at evboutubu nd ekenwan rd close to gods care.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by biafranqueen: 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
IKEMBA NNEWI: Jonathan should present Ngozi under PDP and we'll see if this efulefu will come a distant 3rd
kiss
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by OmoTier1(m): 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:

Only a man living in mars will write that crap grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1579673/good-governace-edo-vs-delta

Now I want you to go to this thread and show me developments in Delta State and I will do the same in Edo State cool
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by OmoTier1(m): 11:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
author=Iriruaga100]
Abeg, looks like this one never know how to steal i-phone so make him come enjoy life for benin! When last did you even travel out of your hood in the giant mosquito ridden bush you live in cool
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by precious00: 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
Diasporan: One thing i know for sure is that the present Governor in Delta state will hand over to someone from Anioma and like i said earlier on the likely person to be is the present Speaker RT.Hon.Victor Ochie.Anyone in doubt of this my comment should bookmark it for future reference and for those comparing Delta and Edo state i think they really need their head examined.Aside Benin city where in Edo state can match places like Warri,Sapele,Ughelli and Oghara?The most developed places in Edo state like Auchi,Ekpoma can only be compared to Agbor.
Dat is the man i suspect or senator authur okowa.....
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by guiddoti: 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tantoo:

By voting failure or by you guys running a massvie fraud of an election

2014, and we are still taking about primitive politics, I shake my head in Isoko
You had just waken up from casabubu couches. Take an over dose pill to cure your maladies. There after you see Nigeria growing up
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by MrAboki: 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
From President to Governor.. grin

See wetin [size=18pt]PDP[/size] don cause.. grin

Next ehn go downgrade to Councillor. grin

Abeg Mallam give me Mishai make I drink.. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead / Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary / South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.