Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 (35238 Views)

Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands / Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug / ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
Orlando Owoh: It is disgusting how Ibo, even the ones from Delta State reason. Just because Pat Utomi is APC they would rather vote for a person from another ethnic group. These are the same people that turn back to cry that they are marginalized. Though an Itsekiri, I will vote for him.

Here comes this shameless liar again, I have told you, severally on this forum go and look for your father in Osun

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Alikaxon(m): 5:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
Afam4eva: If this is true, then i'll be the happiest person. This is what i've been praying for. I have to support him and APC for this.
Okowa will be heart broken to hear this. Okowa has sold his chance to Uduaghan, he isn't getting it again. U can't eat ur cake and have it. Utomi all the way.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Garrithe1st: 5:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
Chubhie: Pat is a man I have Respect for. He is the kinda mind I wish to see pilot the affairs of state. But can such a refined mind as this be allowed to blossom under a gathering of shrewd,crude and business oriented APC? Can a mind as Utomi's compromise under a puppet master and empire conscious Lord Tinubu? Pat may well elect to use APC as a means to an end and then, move to a saner platform when the time is right. Individual regardless of party come first for me. GEJ for 2015.

Will he fare better in PDP??
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by yomi007k(m): 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
What was he thinking all these years. Let him go where he belongs rather than dulling himself with presidential aspirations.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by asha80(m): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
Orlando Owoh: It is disgusting how Ibo, even the ones from Delta State reason. Just because Pat Utomi is APC they would rather vote for a person from another ethnic group. These are the same people that turn back to cry that they are marginalized. Though an Itsekiri, I will vote for him.
if you do not know what to type then keep quiet.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by drnoel: 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
IKEMBA NNEWI: Jonathan should present Ngozi under PDP and we'll see if this efulefu will come a distant 3rd

pls which Ngozi are u talking about
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
Surely this must be seen as good news for Deltan's. Really cannot understand the Nigerian mind, we never have anything good to say about those who offer themselves up to serve. what is so wrong in getting behind people like Utomi and supporting him, after all I can guarantee you that those who have been critical here have done next to nothing to serve the state in anyway. So please if you haven't got anything constructive or positive to say, do the good people of Delta state a favour and shut up, we know the mis-rule and bad government we have had to endure for close to 16 years.

I will support Utomi whole heartedly if this is True. A functioning Delta state benefits us all

3 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by omanzo02: 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
Afam4eva: If this is true, then i'll be the happiest person. This is what i've been praying for. I have to support him and APC for this.

We don't need APC in delta state.

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by honeric01(m): 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ethnic/religious politics in Nigeria, one of our biggest problems.

The east and the south should continue playing this kind of politics but do not go near my state.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by WIZGUY69(m): 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
WISHIN HIM SAFE JOURNEY!
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
omanzo02:

We don't need APC in delta state.

Why dont you need APC in Delta state? What has PDP done for you?

3 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by swedbase(m): 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
His political career will be dead and buried should he choose to work with Awolowo party!
We shall help him the same way we helped Ngige. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by omanzo02: 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles: Is there APC in delta state?

He should join Dpp or PDP, then we could consider him, delta don't want a Tinubu stoog in delta.

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by guass(m): 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
[size=28pt]THE GOVERNORSHIP SHOULD BE CONSIDERED FOR THE URHOBOS, IJAWS, ITSEKIRIS AND THE ISOKOS, NOT THE DELTA IBOS WHO HAVE ALREADY CHOSEN THE CAPITAL.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by omanzo02: 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tantoo:

Why dont you need APC in Delta state? What has PDP done for you?

APC is a regional party of rejected politicians with suspicious intentions and delta don't need stoog acting the script of a self centered Godfather. GMB and Tinubu will never get their 30% kickback from Delta state.
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
omanzo02:

He should join Dpp or PDP, then we could consider him, delta don't want a Tinubu stoog in delta.

I don't support DPP, but Utomi will be smart to try his luck in PDP. As bad as PDP is in Delta, APC will be worst. Imagine Delta under APC leaders. The same ones running around Rivers State.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
asha 80: if you do not know what to type then keep quiet.
Asha80, if u no know wetin to talk make u blow wistle.

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
guass: [size=28pt]THE GOVERNORSHIP SHOULD BE CONSIDERED FOR THE URHOBOS, IJAWS, ITSEKIRIS AND THE ISOKOS, NOT THE DELTA IBOS WHO HAVE ALREADY CHOSEN THE CAPITAL.[/size]

Childish.

Is the Governor not from Itsekiri Land? what has he done for his people? Tribal politics is a Disease that has plagued Nigeria for too long, typical symptom Of illiteracy

5 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
omanzo02:

APC is a regional party of rejected politicians with suspicious intentions and delta don't need stoog acting the script of a self centered Godfather. GMB and Tinubu will never get their 30% kickback from Delta state.
grin grin

And what is PDP?
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
guass: [size=28pt]THE GOVERNORSHIP SHOULD BE CONSIDERED FOR THE URHOBOS, IJAWS, ITSEKIRIS AND THE ISOKOS, NOT THE DELTA IBOS WHO HAVE ALREADY CHOSEN THE CAPITAL.[/size]

PDP for all intents and purposes, is trying to zone the gov's office to the Northern zone. There's nothing wrong with that. IBB choose the capital not IBOS. The political leaders of the Northern zone must now present a candidate the other two zones can support. I dare say, Utomi does not have a chance in that process.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tantoo:

And what is PDP?

That is a question you should ask yourself.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by donajisafe(m): 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
Creative Thinking Brings Positive Outcomes: Sony To Release Windows Phone This Year: http://psyafe..com/2014/01/sony-to-release-windows-phone-this-year.html
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by omanzo02: 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:

I don't support DPP, but Utomi will be smart to try his luck in PDP. As bad as PDP is in Delta, APC will be worst. Imagine Delta under APC leaders. The same ones running around Rivers State.

Now that PDP is reforming itself is the best time for him to jump ship, Pat is an intelligent and have some integrity, wonder what he is doing in the midst of those dejected crooks trying to keep head above water.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:

Funny enough the states that are doing well are ALL APC, surely they must be doing something right

Delta state under PDP, has been stretched, strained, raped and pilfered. I will take my chances with APC

3 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
omanzo02:

Now that PDP is reforming itself is the best time for him to jump ship, Pat is an intelligent and have some integrity, wonder what he is doing in the midst of those dejected crooks trying to keep head above water.

You are very correct, this is the best time for Utomi to join PDP and use the Ibori campaign line of 1999 New breed politicians for delta. It worked well against Ibru.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by omanzo02: 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tantoo:

And what is PDP?

PDP is in every home. grin grin grin
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by meforyou1(m): 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
Prof Utomi is a good man but a bad politician. Depending on PowerPoint presentations to win a presidential election. Utomi is not an APC material. Party of thugs of thugs and clowns.
Utomi should run under APGA as it is APGA or PDP that will rule delta in 2015

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by omanzo02: 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tantoo:

Funny enough the states that are doing well are ALL APC, surely they must be doing something right

Delta state under PDP, has been stretched, strained, raped and pilfered. I will take my chances with APC

Doing well?, let leave the bubble for another day.
grin
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
omanzo02:

PDP is in every home. grin grin grin

Every village and office. To be against PDP in Delta is for you to be an outcast. Just ask The great.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Adolfhitler(m): 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
Sen. Ifeanyi Okowa,still has better chances politically than him.Utomi has the money though, but Okowa has the voice..
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by omanzo02: 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:

You are very correct, this is the best time for Utomi to join PDP and use the Ibori campaign line of 1999 New breed politicians for delta. It worked well against Ibru.

A good politician can find the best strategy anyday to convince the electorate, are u surprised the opposition and some status quo dissidents in PDP cant catch up with the new game in aso rock?
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by asha80(m): 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
atlwireles:

PDP for all intents and purposes, is trying to zone the gov's office to the Northern zone. There's nothing wrong with that. IBB choose the capital not IBOS. The political leaders of the Northern zone must now present a candidate the other two zones can support. I dare say, Utomi does not have a chance in that process.
guy forget utomi can win if he decides to relocate to delta today and start going from one community to another and engage and enlighten them on what they can benefit from his administration...i do not mean normal campaigns here where you bring praise singers and musicians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Shares A Photo Of Himself 'floating' In Water'-read His Comment / El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video / Buhari’s Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run - THISDAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.