Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized (5571 Views)

My Little Advice To Job Seekers On Interviews / Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized by kitaun(m): 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2006
WHITE ELEPHANT PROJECT
Re: Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized by edygirl(f): 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2006
I am just laughing. What can I say? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 30, 2006
Nairalanders Pls Shut up and listen. if u are not interested, pls dont bother showing your face! Ladapo, pls try and be specific as regards the date.is it 8th of July. i would be there for real, LIVE AND DIRECT, , i cant wait to all my online friends, NAIRALANDERS physically, Theres no harm in trying ladapo's idea out first. someone's trying to help, lets size him up first b4 we crucify him!!!!
Re: Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 30, 2006
Nairalanders Please Shut up and listen. if u are not interested, please don't bother showing your face! Ladapo, please try and be specific as regards the date.is it 8th of July. i would be there for real, LIVE AND DIRECT, , i can't wait to all my online friends, NAIRALANDERS physically, Theres no harm in trying ladapo's idea out first. someone's trying to help, lets size him up first before we crucify him!!!!
Re: Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized by Seun(m): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2006
Well I am upset with his decision to create a new thread for this.
Re: Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized by vokarugbo(m): 10:35am On Jun 30, 2006
fella have u thought of those leaving outside lagos?
Re: Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized by Ladapo(m): 10:41am On Jun 30, 2006
Well, I can understand people's feelings about the issue of money. As much as I would not like to be cheated, I would not subscribe to the idea of cheating.

It's like people are gettin he whole idea wrong, there has been no promise of automatic or instan job for anyone with this idea. It is just an idea for us all to get together once in a while, invite professional headhunters and consultants to see how they can help us in quest.  People should not misunderstand the whole thing.

Seun, there is nothing to be worried about, afterall it was an idea and it is noit compulsory e\we carry it ou. It is just goin to be a forum.
Re: Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized by Ladapo(m): 11:08am On Jun 30, 2006
With the kind of speculations going around now, please let me be sure we are for this idea before I start making arrangements for our first meeting.

I was thinking of making arrangement for a venue and inviting one or two Consultants who will not only advise us on issues in the labour market but will give us her commitment to assisting us whenever the need arises for us to be called for interviews and subsequently get a job if we are found worthy.

Kindly indicate your interest in attending the Meeting on the 15th of July by sending your name, Nairaland I.D and a statement of commitment to be part of this event without causing any troubles at the venue, to ladapo4luv@yahoo.com.

The deadline for the entries is Tuesday, the 4th of July 2006. This step has been taken for us to know those who truly believe in this meeting and are ready for it before we start making our final arrangements of booking venues and inviting guests.

Please, let’s display a certain level of trust, understanding and maturity, if you don’t believe in this cause, there is no reason for you to come there but I want to believe we are all learned and will display some levels of such. Please, this is not an event for ladapo as an individual; I know where the shoe pinches and will not do anything to aggravate unemployed people’s suffering. We are all involved.

People want to change jobs and others are looking for jobs, so please let us just make this sacrifice.

Note: the final decision to go ahead with this plan will depend on the majority of people that are in support of it and support means total commitment.
Re: Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized by Ladapo(m): 11:13am On Jun 30, 2006
With the kind of speculations going around now, please let me be sure we are for this idea before I start making arrangements for our first meeting.

I was thinking of making arrangement for a venue and inviting a Consultant who will not only advise us on issues in the labour market but will give us her commitment to assisting us whenever the need arises for us to be called for interviews and subsequently get a job if we are found worthy.

Kindly indicate your interest in attending the Meeting on the 15th of July by sending your name, Nairaland I.D and a statement of commitment to be part of this event without causing any troubles at the venue, to ladapo4luv@yahoo.com.

The deadline for the entries is Tuesday, the 4th of July 2006. This step has been taken for us to know those who truly believe in this meeting and are ready for it before we start making our final arrangements of booking venues and inviting guests.

Please, let’s display a certain level of trust, understanding and maturity, if you don’t believe in this cause, there is no reason for you to come there but I want to believe we are all learned and will display some levels of such. Please, this is not an event for ladapo as an individual; I know where the shoe pinches and will not do anything to aggravate unemployed people’s suffering. We are all involved.

People want to change jobs and others are looking for jobs, so please let us just make this sacrifice.

Note: the final decision to go ahead with this plan will depend on the majority of people that are in support of it and support means total commitment.
Re: Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized by kitaun(m): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2006
tonisafe22,
hi girl hope u were not referring to me,u know i adore u,cheers
Re: Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 03, 2006
Kitaun,
I WAS TALKING TO U, but i m sorry for shouting anyway. hope to c u there, 4 real.
take care!!
Re: Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized by Ladapo(m): 10:00am On Jul 03, 2006

I was thinking of making arrangement for a venue and inviting one or two Consultants who will not only advise us on issues in the labour market but will give us their commitment to assisting us whenever the need arises for us to be called for interviews and subsequently get a job if we are found worthy.

Kindly indicate your interest in attending the Meeting on the 15th of July by sending your name, Nairaland I.D and a statement of commitment to be part of this event without causing any troubles at the venue, to ladapo4luv@yahoo.com <mailto:ladapo4luv@yahoo.com>.

Tonisafe, I am sorry i couldn't get back to you because I didn't get your number.
Re: Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized by Ladapo(m): 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2006
There has been responses to this meeting issue, please, indicate your interest in the meeting first, so that we will know if it is going to hold at all.

Then people are complaining about Sat. and the time. Do you think the evening of sunday 16th is appropriate? please send mails now to ladapo4luv@yahoo.com.

[b]With the kind of speculations going around now, please let me be sure we are for this idea before I start making arrangements for our first meeting.

I was thinking of making arrangement for a venue and inviting one or two Consultants who will not only advise us on issues in the labour market but will give us their commitment to assisting us whenever the need arises for us to be called for interviews and subsequently get a job if we are found worthy.

Kindly indicate your interest in attending the Meeting on the 15th of July by sending your name, Nairaland I.D and a statement of commitment to be part of this event without causing any troubles at the venue, to ladapo4luv@yahoo.com <mailto:ladapo4luv@yahoo.com>.

Tonisafe, I am sorry i couldn't get back to you because I didn't get your number.
[/b]
Re: Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized by favourite(f): 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2006
Ladapo Please on fixing the time you should consider those that have engagements like weddings or people that are presently working that still want to be there.
Re: Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized by TBaby4: 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2006
Great idea guys! Would want the meeting to hold as soon as possible. Probably the 3rd or last saturday in July. b/w 3.30pm and 4pm
Re: Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized by kitaun(m): 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2006
tonisafe22,
really i don't know what to say to u,but have a pleasant week anyway sad sad
Re: Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 04, 2006
ladapo,

080, , thats my number, i will remove it after 24 hours. Now u have my number! No excuse for not calling.
Re: Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized by mimi4real(f): 11:23am On Jul 04, 2006
I will be there life, keep it on my dear.
Re: Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized by kitaun(m): 5:30pm On Jul 04, 2006
[b]just call my name

and i'll be there[/b]
Re: Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 05, 2006
2 bad kitaun, since the new meeting date is 16th of July. i wont be available. All the best
Re: Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized by Ladapo(m): 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2006
Hello house,

I just met with the principal of Immaculate heart High School, Maryland and she said, we will have to pay and write certain letters. I can not do it alone, so if there is any other venue that can be proposed that won’t be as expensive or won’t even cost us money at all, then someone should suggest.

All the schools in Ikeja, I visited are charging as high as 30k – 20k.

The meeting might not hold after all. I thot it was going to be easy getting a venue, though I got, the Maryland school complex for 20k, it is kind of expensive to hire.

Tonisafe, we just might have to fix another date or not at all due to the financial involvement, this one that people are already complaining that 300 per person is too much. But be sure I will call you

and if we are sure we can all bill ourselves at 300 per person, then let's agree on something.
Re: Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized by kitaun(m): 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2006
hmmh
something to think about shocked
am scratching ma head undecided
did anyone say 300 bucks is too much
what we are saying is the feasibility of gathering
people with differennt shades of opinion,
disparity of distance,logistics probs,
even how to make recruiters see the essence behind these moves,
what of the issue of accountability ?
why not look for pple that probably are children of landlords that have got big compounds
or probably a church or mosque or even some of these human rights orgs that will allow some space at least for the 1st meeting,
4rm there u can decipher whether continuing with this noble project is worth it

as a person am not aversed to the idea,am only a tad sceptical
Re: Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized by amoke115: 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2006
what happened that no one has said a word on this,does it mean guys have let go of this idea at kitaun's prompting or should i say his pessimism has suddenly affected every body,i still feel there is should be a way out
Re: Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized by kitaun(m): 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2006
AMOKE II5,
                have said it repeatedly that if i see the project as being feasible i would gladly go along with it but 4 now no one is coming on with anything,so why say i am being pessimistic over the issue
Re: Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized by Ladapo(m): 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2006
i WONDER WHAT IS HAPPENING. SOME 1 SHLD SUGGEST A VENUE AND LET'S MEET.
I am sure we can help ousleves by doing this, that was my initial idea, so pls. let's give it a short.
Re: Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized by Ladapo(m): 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2006
i WONDER WHAT IS HAPPENING. SOME 1 SHLD SUGGEST A VENUE AND LET'S MEET.
I am sure we can help ousleves by doing this, that was my initial idea, so pls. let's give it a short.
Re: Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized by kitaun(m): 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2006
Re: Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized by Ladapo(m): 11:32am On Jul 12, 2006
congratulations! Nairalanders, now that most of us are getting jobs through this forum, don't you think we should still get together. This could help some of us still looking out.
Re: Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2006
ladapo,
SEE yourslef!!! Nairalanders r tired of ur failing to perform undecided undecided, i shd have listen to KITAUN, when he said its a white elephant project. sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized by kitaun(m): 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized by Ladapo(m): 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2006
Tonisafe, please don't conclude like that. I really wanted an avenue for us all to meet and I honestly must be sincere, I have tried all I could but people won't understand. The problem now is location but for other things,
Re: Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized by kitaun(m): 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2006
yim me now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please What Can I Do To Fight This Scammers? / Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here / Graduate Management Trainee Scheme Mopel Nigeria Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.