Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,502 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (25643 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by emiemi(f): 9:05am On Apr 02, 2009
SirJohn:

You know what Hub, sometimes[b] I wonder if you're real or just an auto-reply machine. [/b] You almost always say the same thing time and time again; I can lend you some words if you want

Seriously, I share same thot on that. He responds without giving relevant contribution to the issue at hand.

Use your head dear hubreality. God put it there for a reason not for it to be useless. undecided
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by KunleOshob(m): 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2009
emiemi:

Seriously, I share same thot on that. He responds without giving relevant contribution to the issue at hand.

Use your head dear hubreality. God put it there for a reason not for it to be useless. undecided

Pastor chris doesn't allow or encourage his customers idolators members to use their heads else he would run out of business.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2009
You'll never find me debating and arguing the integrity of God's Word and the Power therein. It's evil to accomodate/accept they lies of the devil geared toward men of God; so many beautiful lies against men of God and fellow churches on the Internet, including the false write up and saying about Pastor Adeboye/Redeemed church on Private Jet, Pastor Chris/Christ Embassy Church and many others. It's a pity. Anyway, it doesn't count to the move of the Spirit. Beware! Whatsoever a man soweth that will he also reap. It's wiser to sow the good seeds of Love and Faith.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2009
You'll never find me debating and arguing the integrity of God's Word and the Power therein. It's evil to accomodate/accept they lies of the devil geared toward men of God; so many beautiful lies against men of God and fellow churches on the Internet, including the false write up and saying about Pastor Adeboye/Redeemed church on Private Jet, Pastor Chris/Christ Embassy Church and many others. It's a pity. Anyway, it doesn't count to the move of the Spirit. Beware! Whatsoever a man soweth that will he also reap. It's wiser to sow the good seeds of Love and Faith.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by allycat: 7:40am On Apr 04, 2009
I am in the medical feild and work with the deaf often. How come in over 10 years I have not had a single patient who was cured miraculously? And mind yoy I have worked in some of the biggest teaching hospitals. None of my collegues has a documented case either.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 8:25am On Apr 04, 2009
Allycat, your supposed first post in Nairaland seem to question and doubt God abilities to him/her that believes. Just like a typical unbeliever/atheist in the forums. Are you a believer in the resurrected Christ Jesus? Many touched Jesus and His cloth and had no remarkable touch except the "touch of faith" by the woman with the issue of blood.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by emiemi(f): 8:46am On Apr 04, 2009
allycat:

I am in the medical feild and work with the deaf often. How come in over 10 years I have not had a single patient who was cured miraculously? And mind yoy I have worked in some of the biggest teaching hospitals. None of my collegues has a documented case either.

Here's someone stating 'his' own fact. If all the claims of your pastor and programs

are true, we should get people stating 'their' facts with references that could

be checked. But alas, no such evidences, as such you have no testimony hubreality.

When Jesus healed the man that was blind from birth, he was taken into the synagogoue

and QUESTIONED (check evidence). His parents and neighbours and friends were

all witnesses to the fact. God is not a MAN that he would LIE dear bro!!
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 9:18am On Apr 04, 2009
You will also question and doubt Jesus of His miracle working abilities if He is physically present doing same or if there is any confirmation by you, then you'll say or write that the power at work is from the devil. Haba! Na todaay! No debate. No arguement. No sentiments. It's a Faith walk. Faith is the gateway to miracles not any pastor or programmes and miracles are daily real unto eternity to the glory of God, despite your unbelief.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by MaiSuya(m): 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2009
WT . . .  shocked  shocked  shocked   shocked So our dear hubreality is a GUY?? I neva knew. . .
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2009
Thank You Lord Jesus. Greater is He that is in me that he that is in the world. Whatever a man soweth that will he also reap. If you're good sowing the seeds of evil, be sure to reap evil. Time will tell. No two ways about it.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by comfort3: 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2009
the best preacher in nigeria unlike bishop thief Adebayo who is a fraud. lipsrsealed
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by MaiSuya(m): 12:28am On Apr 05, 2009
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by ChiefD(m): 9:00am On Apr 05, 2009
"Christ" Embassy is a prison, and most of those inmates peddling that demon Chris are just brainwashed and hypnotized dummies. There is simply no other way to put it, they are simply damned souls trapped in some kind of staged world.

From my own point of view and experience, they are living dead - zombies!, stay away from them
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by No2Atheism(m): 9:26am On Apr 05, 2009
Quote from @hubreality

You'll never find me debating and arguing the integrity of God's Word and the Power therein. It's evil to accomodate/accept they lies of the devil geared toward men of God; so many beautiful lies against men of God and fellow churches on the Internet, including the false write up and saying about Pastor Adeboye/Redeemed church on Private Jet, Pastor Chris/Christ Embassy Church and many others.  It's a pity. Anyway, it doesn't count to the move of the Spirit. Beware! Whatsoever a man soweth that will he also reap. It's wiser to sow the good seeds of Love and Faith.

@hubreality, it seems a lot of people on this thread are picking on you (I am sorry about that and apologise to you on their behalf) ,  at the same time it also seems that you yourself are giving them the chance and reason to pick on you (you would understand why, once you read through my post).

My observation is that instead of defending the Word of the Creator, rather I have noticed that you are defending Pastor Chris and Christ Embassy as an organisation.

Yes I know the bible says touch not my annointed.
Yes I know the bible says thou shall not judge.
Yes still, i also know the bible says that we must test all spirit to check whether they are of the Creator of Heaven and Earth or not.

THIS MEANS THAT BEFORE WE SUPPORT OR OPPOSE ANY PASTOR (Pastor Chris, Pastor Adeboye, Kenneth Copeland, Paula White, Bishop Oyedepo included) WE MUST TEST THAT PARTICULAR PASTOR ACCORDING TO WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS AND ALSO CHECK THE FRUITS OF THAT PASTOR TO SEE IF IT TALLIES WITH THE FRUITS OF A TRUE PASTOR ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE.

Hence in order to truly obey the Word of the Creator (THE BIBLE), we need to do the following:

- Check whether the particular Pastor is truly annointed according to the Bible, (because not every success story, riches, wealth, beauty, miracle or signs and wonders is Biblical, even Lucifer himself can be an angel of light).

- Test the Spirit of such a Pastor by vetting and crosschecking everything about the Pastor to the expected standard as giving by the bible.

- Check the foundation and affiliation of such a Pastor (those people (other Pastors) that the Pastor is also copying in words and deeds), [i]for example, a Pastor becomes questionable when it is found out that such a Pastor continues to respect, believe, follow, copy and imitate another Pastor/Bishop who is laster found to be a false teacher or false prophet,  E.g. A Pastor becomes questionable if he continues to believe and follow another Pastor that does not believe there is only one way to heaven [/i].

Please note that:

1. No single human being is perfect (nature of sin and thus the need for salvation by grace through faith), hence Pastor Chris has faults just like anybody else.

2. Pastors are human beings that occupy the office of a Pastor, Pastors are not mediators before the Creator, that is the job of the Messiah.

3. No single Pastor is a faultless, otherwise such a Pastor would not need the Grace of Salvation through faith.

4.What Pastor Chris says or preaches is going to affect the lives of those who believe in what he says, hence it is important to make sure that what he says or do is Biblically True, otherwise a lot of souls would be lost if it is not.

5. Unfortunately there are some people who copy Pastor Chris's behaviour, lifestyle and look and thus completely try to do exactly the same things that he does, says or tells them to do.

6. Those that mimick Pastor Chris (and any Pastor for that matter) instead of mimicking what the Bible says are in danger of basing their hope of Salvation on Pastor Chris or any other man for that matter. This is wrong because the Bible says all believers should look only unto the Messiah, because only He is the hope of our salvation. Only the Messiah is worthy of copying,  (Hence the phrase: what would the Saviour do).

7. A True Bible believer is not supposed to do what the Pastor is doing, rather a true bible believer is supposed to do what the Bible says.

8. If Pastor Chris is wrong, then those who follow, copy and inherently defend him are wrong (thus they need to repent).

9. If Pastor Chris is right, then those who do not follow him, those who do not copy him and those who inherently oppose him are likewise wrong ( thus they need to also repent).

HENCE AT THE END OF THE DAY, ONCE THE BIBLICAL TESTING OF THE SPIRIT, FRUIT AND SO CALLED ANNOINTING OF THE PASTOR (Pastor Chris in this case) HAS BEEN DONE, THEN IT IMPLIES THAT THAT RESULT OF THE TEST WOULD BE THAT:

- IF YOU (@hubreality) ARE FOUND TO BE RIGHT AND CORRECT AND PASTOR CHRIS IS NOT A FALSE PROPHET, then it becomes an opportunity for you to evangelise and preach the true gospel to those who were opposing you before.

OR

- IF YOU (@hubreality) ARE FOUND TO BE WRONG AND INCORRECT AND PASTOR CHRIS IS A FALSE PROPHET,  then it becomes an opportunity for those people opposing you to evangelise and preach the true gospel to you.

This is because after all is said and done, the most important thing is the Salvation of the Soul, (as this was the reason and need for a Messiah in the first place, every other thing is just a bonus)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from @hubreality

You'll never find me debating and arguing the integrity of God's Word and the Power therein

LET   יהוה   BE TRUE AND ALL MEN LIARS,

Romans 3:4

[KJV] God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

[RNKJV] By no means: yea, let  יהוה  be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

1. Only a mad man would argue about the truthfulness, integrity and power inherent in the Word of the Creator

2. Discussions should always be centered on whether or not Pastors are walking and making statements and proclamations in accordance with the Bible, the Word of the Creator.

3. Words of the Creator is always true irrespective of the kind of people reading it or interpreting it ,  All things would always work out according to what the Creator says and not what the preachers/pastors claim it to say.

4. I have observed that majority of the people who are discussing or arguing on this thread are discussing or arguing about whether or not Pastor Chris is a false prophet or not ,  an easy way to get this done is by checking if Pastor Chris words, utterances and deeds are in accordance with the Bible.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from @hubreality

It's evil to accomodate/accept they lies of the devil geared toward men of God

1. First and foremost, it must be determined, using the bible, whether or not the men in question are False Preachers or not.

2. After then, one can make a statement about whether or not the statements against those so called men, are lies of the devil or not.

3. Even Lucifer can pretend to be an Angel of Light, meaning even Lucifer can pretend to be a "True Pastor", it is the responsibility of every believer to test all spirits, irrespective of the status of the people in question.

4. Our Allegiance as believers is not to a Pastor, rather our allegiance is to our Creator.

5. Whenever there is a conflict of interest between our Pastor and our Creator, common sense tells us that our Creator must take precedence.

I hope this my submission is useful in this case, thank you.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 10:29am On Apr 05, 2009
Hi No2atheism, your opion is welcome. You're wrong to say i'm defending pastor Chris, Christ Embassy or any pastor. I have this same title "Night of Bliss with Pastor Chris" as an article on other sites to reach out in love by the power of Holy Spirit. Several testimonies have been recorded from more than 20 countries to the glory of God. I'm not religious in any form. The Holy Ghost is my best teacher and guide. It's evil to see some religious folk who lack love and faith in them who write falsely against anyone.
I do not need a prophet to accertain a true man of God since i'm filled of the Holy Ghost and present Living word of God.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2009
I love Jesus, my Lord of Hosts who sees the very intent and state of every heart. Religion is a disease among men and He kicked strongly against it in His days. I do not worship any man of God since I know that all that I will ever require is contained in His Word(Scriptures) and the ministry of the Holy Ghost at work in me. Yes, there are some men of God who have inspired me greatly in Truth and in the Revelational Power of our Resurrected Christ not mere stories of religion. Seven Fold Increase in Grace, Ability, Knowledge, Fortunes, Wisdom, Speed, and Accuracy to Dr. David Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome PhD, Rev Simon Afolabi, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, Kenneth Kopeland, Anita Oyakhilome, and Gloria Kopeland and many others in Jesus Name, Amen. We are in era of His Word Power and the Holy Ghost. They that know their God shall be strong and do exploits. Hallelujah!!!
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by comfort3: 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2009
cool cool.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by ttalks(m): 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2009
hubreality:

Hi No2atheism, your opion is welcome. You're wrong to say i'm defending pastor Chris, Christ Embassy or any pastor. I have this same title "Night of Bliss with Pastor Chris" as an article on other sites to reach out in love by the power of Holy Spirit. Several testimonies have been recorded from more than 20 countries to the glory of God. I'm not religious in any form. The Holy Ghost is my best teacher and guide. It's evil to see some religious folk who lack love and faith in them who write falsely against anyone.
I do not need a prophet to accertain a true man of God since i'm filled of the Holy Ghost and present Living word of God.

Kai !

hubreality:

I love Jesus, my Lord of Hosts who sees the very intent and state of every heart. Religion is a disease among men and He kicked strongly against it in His days. I do not worship any man of God since I know that all that I will ever require is contained in His Word(Scriptures) and the ministry of the Holy Ghost at work in me. Yes, there are some men of God who have inspired me greatly in Truth and in the Revelational Power of our Resurrected Christ not mere stories of religion. Seven Fold Increase in Grace, Ability, Knowledge, Fortunes, Wisdom, Speed, and Accuracy to Dr. David Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome PhD, Rev Simon Afolabi, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, Kenneth Kopeland, Anita Oyakhilome, and Gloria Kopeland and many others in Jesus Name, Amen. We are in era of His Word Power and the Holy Ghost. They that know their God shall be strong and do exploits. Hallelujah!!!

Upon everything No2Atheism said?
Kai!
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by comfort3: 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2009
cool
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2009
Let God be true and all men liars.  It's indeed our year of the Seven Fold Increase. Glory to Jesus. Hallelujah! I thank God for His generous Love and Grace lavished on us here in the forums in Jesus Name, Amen.
The Word Works!
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by comfort3: 1:30am On Apr 06, 2009
cool cool
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by emiemi(f): 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2009
it's a faith walk , hallelujah, the word is working,
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by comfort3: 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2009
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 7:30am On Apr 07, 2009
The Power of God has no boundaries and limitations. I thank God for this great tool on my fingers called internet. There are some countries where God words are not allowed for public view and hearing. Wow! The internet has made it very easy and convienent for longing and thirsting ones of the saving power and gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ right in their private homes. Faith has nothing to do with distance. Testimonies of God's grace and the manifested presence of the resurrested Christ from areas like Saudi Arabia, Libya, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Indians and many others.
Self ideas and wisdom, Science, World economy, and Religion have 100% failed. Yes! Jesus Christ is the Light, Answer and Solutions to the gross darkness that has covered the earth from the Spirit realms.
Thank God for the Holy Ghost already sent by our everlasting father now dwelling in us. Are you filled by the Holy Ghost? It's easy! Just ask the father to fill you as you give your life/heart to Christ right there in your bedroom or office.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 7:54am On Apr 07, 2009
Some ask "how do I give my heart to Jesus and be filled with the Holy Ghost?" The Bible says "If thou shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that he died and resurrected for your sins, thou shall be saved. Hallelujah! It's goes with an eternal joy of Lord. It's not a religious act but an eternal reality and a miracle. You may ask; just that! Yes! The Lord requires your heart to accept and endorse this eternal life changing truth that He died and resurrected for your sins and your victory over them as you also confess the Lordship of the resurrected Christ Jesus over life.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by comfort3: 2:39am On Apr 09, 2009
may God punish those that hate his holy son.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by MaiSuya(m): 8:02am On Apr 09, 2009
What kind of prayer is that? You forget that at a point in time you too were in that category, so what if God had punished you then. . . angry
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2009
Don't live by your experiences, live by revelation of whom you are in Christ Jesus. Remember, you're never alone. Jesus the same yesterday, today, and forever. Rejoice! For with God all things are possible in Jesus Name, Amen. Hallelujah.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2009
'If criticism, persecution, and growth were a yardstick for knowing true worshipers, the Roman Catholic church, Jehovah's witnesses and even Islam would be ranked top'

anonymous
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 7:03am On Apr 11, 2009
What an unending love of our everlasting father that He gave Jesus for our eternal redemption. We died, buried, and resurrested with Him. He took our place. Now, a believer in Christ Jesus is superior to the defeated devil. How? When you walk in this consciousness and understanding in your spirit, you've simply turn on the ability and energy of the Spirit in you who is greater than the devil.

The Words of God are Spirit and Life John 6:63. Living and Active. I love You Jesus. It's a higher life in Christ. I know who I am. Glory to Jesus. The Word of God works in all generations, Amen.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2009
Night of Bliss now takes place on every last friday of the month at every Christ Embassy Church Worldwide - 28th of August 2009 marks the next one. You're invited!
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2009
Night of Bliss now takes place on every last friday of the month at every Christ Embassy Church Worldwide - 28th of August 2009 marks the next one. You're invited!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Would Jesus Do In This Case? / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes / Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.