Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,891 members, 7,824,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (25693 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2009
hubreality:

John 10:34-35 (King James Version)

34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken

Hub, stop quoting scriptures you don't understand and cannot explain. I'm sure you probably think you are a god huh!! grin grin
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 11:50pm On Mar 21, 2009
Nothing can be truer than the truth. God's word is Spirit and Life. John 6:63. The Word is working.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by junijustin: 1:50am On Mar 22, 2009
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 6:30am On Mar 22, 2009
hubreality:

Nothing can be truer than the truth. God's word is Spirit and Life. John 6:63. The Word is working.

Yes it is, but why does your love-vendor pastor still stage miracles? isn't the word working for him?
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2009
Ephesians 4:29-32 (King James Version)

29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:

32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by gospelman(m): 3:16am On Mar 23, 2009
Pastor Chris is my Pastor and I am very proud to be associated with him. Through his teachings and ministry, my life has been made very beautiful.

Now to all the posters calling him names, I pray that God will forgive you. If you are a christian, I pray that you go to the word ,stick with the teachings of the word that you receive either from your own pastor or some one else. If you are not born again, better do so very fast.

Why did I say these?

The time is right about now. There is a shaking going on now. Money has failed and will continue to fail.Many hearts are troubled and many more would be troubled. Many have been cast down and many more would be cast down. If you did/do not have an anchor, then you're in for some serious 'wahala'. At that time you will know who is fake and who is not; who is a liar and who is not. This is not the time for argument. The economic situation in the world will teach a lot of people some real leasons. Then they would turn to the real and not the shadow. This is exactly what the prophets foretold.

God bless you all.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 10:51am On Mar 23, 2009
@Hubreality,
Why does Chris Oyakhilome stage miracles?
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 11:30am On Mar 23, 2009
SirJohn:

@Hubreality,
Why does Chris Oyakhilome stage miracles?

A dumb question. You've sold out even the little respect I ever had for you. Like i told you earlier, even the stones will mock you, mark it. What you sow is what you reap. God's word and ability cannot be mocked. Repent!

Hear and read what the word of God says below:

hubreality:

Ephesians 4:29-32 (King James Version)

29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:

32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today, and forever. Hebrews 13:8
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2009
hubreality:

A dumb question. You've sold out even the little respect I ever had for you.

I wasn't soliciting for respect from you in the first place. Your pastors' penchant for lies, fakery and deceitfulness has equally truncated his reputation; I dont need to overflog this.

hubreality:

Like i told you earlier, even the stones will mock you, mark it. What you sow is what you reap. God's word and ability cannot be mocked. Repent!

I've always told you to leave God out of your delusion; the message is clear: God is Omnipotent, Chris is a fake period!
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2009
grin hahahaa! I love You Jesus, my Lord of Hosts. You're Awesome!
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Pepeye(f): 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2009
Hi Hub
Are u still conversing with this frustrated lowlife cripple?

Just ignore him. . He’s obviously looking for any avenue to vent he’s sick self on tongue grin
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2009
@Pepeye, he is so offended in his unbelief and frustration that he will soon start accusing God falsely, since he has already started his false campaign against tithing and many other things in the scriptures. Thank you jare. God bless u.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Pepeye(f): 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2009
Na frustration dey talk so
He’s obviously in a hopeless situation
I pity him really grin tongue
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2009
Luke 1:45-50 (King James Version)

45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.

46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,

47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

48 For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

49 For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.

50 And his mercy is on them that fear him from generation to generation.

His word is truth and His way is perfect. Hallelujah!
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2009
Pepeye:

Hi Hub
Are u still conversing with this frustrated lowlife cripple?

Just ignore him. . He’s obviously looking for any avenue to vent he’s sick self on tongue grin

Wow! that's the pepeye I used to know. How come you're advising someone else to ignore me when you have a hard time doing so yourself? I sure do know how to get at you grin grin
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Pepeye(f): 5:09am On Mar 24, 2009
It’s so easy to ignore an empty vessel. .

Taking a look at all your posts, it all smacks of the ramblings of a sick miserable demented frustrated low life cripple who sits on forum despondently whining about not seeing a miracle
U will never see a miracle in ur life and testimonies will continue to be far from u in Jesus Name!
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by AKO1(m): 5:50am On Mar 24, 2009
Peps sorry God can't answer that prayer, it has no basis in the word, sounds angry.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 6:46am On Mar 24, 2009
Pepeye:

It’s so easy to ignore an empty vessel. .

So ignore me then, haba!!

Pepeye:

U will never see a miracle in ur life and testimonies will continue to be far from u in Jesus Name!

And you will continue to see staged lies in the name of miracles.

Jesus is Lord!!
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 6:49am On Mar 24, 2009
@ Pepeye,
You are so predictable grin grin grin
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 6:50am On Mar 24, 2009
@Hubreality & Pepeye,
Why does Chris Oyakhilome Phd. stage miracles?
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by paulipopo(m): 7:13am On Mar 24, 2009
@Pepeye or tolotolo (whichever better describes you)

The really frustrated lowlife cripples here are you and your partner in this game of deception and trickery (hubreality). Pray God to forgive you of your evil deeds, Jesus Christ was very right when he said out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.

I used to think that you were brainwashed fanatics, but clearly you also have a stake in this thing, perhaps the fear of losing earthly glory and mammon worship is what you are out to stop.

Good luck to you.

By the way what is your answer to sirjohn's question (why does chris stage miracles?)?

Please answer the question without expressing your frustration.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 7:39am On Mar 24, 2009
Sirjohn, there are no staged miracles by pastor Chris. You're just so offended in your unbelief about God's ability and the inherent power of the Holy Ghost to every believer.

I've witnessed myself miracles of God's power thru the man of God. Your misinformation has no count in the faith but only in your little world of falsehood. They Americans, British, French, Africans, Indians, Asians, even the Arabs at large all over the world are also witnesses to the glory of God as He is mightily using pastor Chris across the globe.

Why is your life a question mark? So faithless, blind, and full of falsehood. Your unbelief, ignorance, and falsehood are proper fruits of your master(the devil). It doesn't matter that sometimes you quote they scriptures like your defeated master. Actually you're already in competition with God concerning the scriptures.
Be wise! Pride goes before a fall.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by samorijack(m): 8:11am On Mar 24, 2009
@ hubreality

Yiu really are on that dope!!! angry What's wrong with a straight forward answer? We you make me sick
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 11:56am On Mar 24, 2009
Isaiah 60:1-3 (King James Version)

Isaiah 60

1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.

2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

They that know their God shall be strong and do exploits in these last days of evil not my pastor, church, brethren nor religion but knowing the saving power of our Lord Jesus Christ through His Word(Scriptures) and the ministry of the Holy Ghost in our lives. The Word Works!
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 11:40pm On Mar 24, 2009
March - April 2009 Healing School Session is on and at its peak now in South Africa. You'll be inspired and your faith will be stirred up to receive in Jesus Name, Amen. Hallelujah!

www.enterthehealingschool.org

Remain blessed.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 9:53am On Mar 25, 2009
[quote author=hubreality link=topic=158064.msg3634652#msg3634652 date=1237876760
I've witnessed myself miracles of God's power thru the man of God. Your misinformation has no count in the faith but only in your little world of falsehood. They Americans, British, French, Africans, Indians, Asians, even the Arabs at large all over the world are also witnesses to the glory of God as He is mightily using pastor Chris across the globe.

Now I know this has gone beyond mere delusion, I believe you are just out here to lie to the world. You claim to have witnessed miracles by Chris, but I put it to you that you are spewing out monumental falsehood A.K.A Lies.
Look at you calling out different country nationals; people you do not know anything about, look at you providing link to healing school website for people to go and view already arranged testimonies. You are only feeding on what Chris wants you to see
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 10:00am On Mar 25, 2009
hubreality:

Now I know this has gone beyond mere delusion, I believe you are just out here to lie to the world. You claim to have witnessed miracles by Chris, but I put it to you that you are spewing out monumental falsehood A.K.A Lies.
Look at you calling out different country nationals; people you do not know anything about, look at you providing link to healing school website for people to go and view already arranged testimonies. You are only feeding on what Chris wants you to see
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 11:32am On Mar 25, 2009
If you're reading this thread now. You'll agree with me that I cannot be you and you cannot be me right? And salvation is personal. Walk by faith yourself and visit any of the outreach programmes of pastor Chris. For the fact that sirjohn lost out does not mean that these time tested and life changing events are unreal. He is not the only person in this whole earth. Testimonies abound from over 20 countries. Distractor mind your business.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by KunleOshob(m): 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2009
hubreality:

If you're reading this thread now. You'll agree with me that I cannot be you and you cannot be me right? And salvation is personal. Walk by faith yourself and visit any of the outreach programmes of pastor Chris. For the fact that sirjohn lost out does not mean that these time tested and life changing events are unreal. He is not the only person in this whole earth. Testimonies abound from over 20 countries.
Distractor mind your business.

Staged managed and orchestrated testimonies by a largely ignorant and decieved flock. tongue
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by emiemi(f): 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2009
My prayer:
God pls let the scales fall from their eyes like it happened to Saul that they may see the light.
Let your word which is true set them FREE indeed!!! Grant for those who can see the boldness to speak
and walk in the truth of your word (not as handed out by false MOGs but by your spirit).
For he has not given us the spirit to fear but that of LOVE, POWER and SOUND MIND.[color=#000099][/color] (not disillusioned)
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2009
Amen. All things are possible to him that believes.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by o9999: 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2009
@hubreality, na waaa ohhh!.

but read the comment you just said amen to! shocked undecided

My prayer:
God pls let the scales fall from their eyes like it happened to Saul that they may see the light.
Let your word which is true set them FREE indeed!!! Grant for those who can see the boldness to speak
and walk in the truth of your word (not as handed out by false MOGs but by your spirit).
For he has not given us the spirit to fear but that of LOVE, POWER and SOUND MIND. (not disillusioned)

Do you really know what that comment is saying?
or are you one of those that just reproduce a word or action because someone else has said it,

Are you one of those that carry a pator's word hook line and sinker without thinking it thru, ?

Does it mean i should take all your posts as drop off of pastors word and not YOUR OWN PERSONAL conviction, from understanding it?

am sorry if i sound, but really i cant help but ask,
lipsrsealed
Even in the bible, Jesus implied his disciples should look deep into words and not take the surface,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Priest Mistakenly Shoots Self Dead In Edo / Why Do Most Youths Give God Peanuts? / Questions To Members Of The Reformed Ogboni Fraternity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.