Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (25694 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 4:48am On Mar 10, 2009
fyneguy:

Davidylan

Dont worry. Keep deceiving yourself thinking Jesus called you into a life of suffering.

I choose not to suffer in Christ Jesus. So be it!

you were not called into a life where you pick and choose what you want. sir, you were called into a life of self-denial and personal sacrifice. I doubt many of you noise-makers here even read your bibles at all.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 6:12am On Mar 10, 2009
Calling names on pastor Chris is not news. It doesn't count.
Ask yourself this question; Have I ever been a blessing to someone? Religion has kept so many in bondage, making the simple gospel of Jesus Christ religiously dificult and of no effect. Jesus strongly kicked against it. Religious men who wrongly assume that man is made for the law, instead of law made for man. Religious men who uphold the whole laws of moses for their self gratifications but lack the most vital anchor of law which is "Love."
Religious men who called them drunk for speaking in tongues after that the Holy Ghost came upon them(Believers). Religious men who seperated and denied God's word from the signs and wonders that surely follows, accusing and calling our master and Lord Jesus all sort of evil names. Religion and religious folks are selfish and carnal though the appear to know God. Minus Love; there're no laws. The Scripture is beyond just a history book. It is the Power(Dunamis) of God unto salvation to them that believe.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 10, 2009
Pastor . . . .

Pastor . . . . .

There is a girl here who has had one and half legs all her life.

*swoooooooooosh*. . . . . . . . . *leg repair*

Been a long time, I miss the raw entertainment from pastor Chris shows
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Backslider(m): 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2009
@fyneguy

This is the bain of the nigerian society we want a quick fix. Nobody is ready to suffer for others to live. The ones that suffer in other faiths is better than one that does not suffer.

As christians we are called to be like Christ but the part that does miracle is ALWAYS OVER EMPHASIZED. The one where Jesus was beaten and was exhausted is left out.

Is the Servant greater than the master?

your pastor is preaching doctrine of the Devil when he tells you he has less problem because he was raised by "christian" Values. The selfisness of a backsliden man of God is Epitomized in Mr Chris Preachings and appearance.

Mr Chris is like a modern day Rap star that is influenced by different chemicals and not definately the Holy Ghost. The man is enveloped in is self derision of logical thinking. He has been deceieved and he knows it but he is ashamed to repent openly.

So many of our men of God have fallen and are Just on the pulpit as agent of the devil. When you see a man of God telling you it does not matter you know that you are in the house of the devil.

Dont forget the tree from which you were grafted to.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by marvisjoy: 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2009
pls dont compare chris oyakhilome with Jesus at all. Is it biblical for a man to perm his hair and bleaches?cos he does it.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 11:44pm On Mar 10, 2009
Glory to Jesus! Now and Forever!

I just love Jesus, Who sees the heart and the very intent of every man. He settled a very sensitive case among the religious men in His days.

A woman was caught in the very act of adultery by the supposedly priests, many of the very religious people men and women who so pretend to protect the faith and the law of Moses. These people would have killed the woman who sinned if not Jesus intervention in the matter, right? What so much interests me in the whole thing was the Lord of Lords, King of Kings and the Lord of Hosts who sees the heart and intent of every man or woman even in their very closet, asked and demanded that anyone should cast stone on her if free from the same sin of the woman. What a life! Non could lift up his/her hands to cast a single stone. They all walked away. Jesus spoke to them in revelation and power, walking and reaching out in love to save the soul of the woman. Glory to Jesus!

A big eternal question; among all of them who went home saved?

The kingdom of God is beyond the concept and understanding of self, science, and religion. It's a Spirit walk(Faith Walk)

It doesn't matter who you're, your position whatsoever, be you an unbeliever, church goer, a pastor, bishop, most holy, apostle and prophet, evangelist Dr, miracle commander and doer. If Love is not found in you at your passing out here, eternity with Christ will surely elude you. Check the ministry of Jesus. He strongly stated the need for this most holy and eternal thing cherished by His father(our father) called "love." Playing religion and it's associated politics are deadly because God sees your very heart better than what any man can physically see.

Let God be praised! The love of God is shed abroad in our hearts in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2009
I witnessed a testimony of a testify himself to the glory of God on Tuesday 10th March 2009 whom his friends and brethren deserted just because he was diagnosed and confirmed with HIV(AIDS) for over one year ago. In fact, he narrated how he was on a daily 4 tablets specially for the virus and he must not miss any daily dosage as prescribed by the doctor or else it will get worse if already started. His medical report was equally confirmed by a doctor and others who also knew him on that condition. It showed on him then.

The Good News! Hallelujah!!!
I can't wait to share this testimony. An Awesome Miracle! Glory! Jesus is Lord!
He attended the February 2009 Healing School held in Lagos, Nigeria. In the Healing school, he discovered really that God wants him well, how He already settled about his health and how he can take hold of his miracle by faith. According to him " I took a hold of it by faith as pastor Chris ministered the healing anointing of God's spirit on me, and i felt a warm movement in my whole body as i fell down on the floor, when i got up i knew very well that i had my healing in Jesus Name, Amen" 

He immediately gained his normal strength that was lost, he's stopped the daily must take drugs for the virus, gloriously and finally the same doctor and other doctors were amazed how it happened after seeing this same man they knew how his people deserted him of the ailment come back healthy and stronger. He now has proof of HIV negative. Not just the scientific results, the man is now strong and healthy. Hallelujah!!!

What a miracle! I was really moved to love God the more on hearing this testimony. I've heard of these miracles severally happened in and after the healing school but now i witnessed a confirmation of this one.

All things are possible in Jesus' Name, Amen. The Word Works!

Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Hebrews 13:8

Be inspired also by the testimonies of many across the globe as you enter the healing school website, testimonies do reproduce to the glory of God. Enter the Healing School:

www.christembassyhealingschool.org
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 10:12am On Mar 13, 2009
hubreality:

I witnessed a testimony of a testify himself to the glory of God on Tuesday 10th March 2009 whom his friends and brethren deserted just because he was diagnosed and confirmed with HIV(AIDS) for over one year ago. In fact, he narrated how he was on a daily 4 tablets specially for the virus and he must not miss any daily dosage as prescribed by the doctor or else it will get worse if already started. His medical report was equally confirmed by a doctor and others who also knew him on that condition. It showed on him then.

The Good News! Hallelujah!!!
I can't wait to share this testimony. An Awesome Miracle! Glory! Jesus is Lord!
He attended the February 2009 Healing School held in Lagos, Nigeria. In the Healing school, he discovered really that God wants him well, how He already settled about his health and how he can take hold of his miracle by faith. According to him " I took a hold of it by faith as pastor Chris ministered the healing anointing of God's spirit on me, and i felt a warm movement in my whole body as i fell down on the floor, when i got up i knew very well that i had my healing in Jesus Name, Amen"

He immediately gained his normal strength that was lost, he's stopped the daily must take drugs for the virus, gloriously and finally the same doctor and other doctors were amazed how it happened after seeing this same man they knew how his people deserted him of the ailment come back healthy and stronger. He now has proof of HIV negative. Not just the scientific results, the man is now strong and healthy. Hallelujah!!!

What a miracle! I was really moved to love God the more on hearing this testimony. I've heard of these miracles severally happened in and after the healing school but now i witnessed a confirmation of this one.

All things are possible in Jesus' Name, Amen. The Word Works!

Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Hebrews 13:8

Be inspired also by the testimonies of many across the globe as you enter the healing school website, testimonies do reproduce to the glory of God. Enter the Healing School:

www.christembassyhealingschool.org

This reminds me of a dear brother we lost last year; He came up about three years ago to share how that he had been healed of HIV in on of Chris' program. Everything looked fine with him until late last year when we got the shocking news that he died of complications from HIV; this was just few weeks to his wedding, in fact, he was to be get married to my PCU leader.
I know too well about Chris' miracle scam anytime any day
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by fyneguy: 10:20am On Mar 13, 2009
lol Sir John

Now you are doing better. Good job boy! I'm sure this new piece from you will shake that church to its foundation. Let's go to church on sunday and laugh at depletion of their members.

yippeeee ride on Sir John. Satan is happy with u!
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 10:32am On Mar 13, 2009
fyneguy:

lol Sir John

Now you are doing better. Good job boy! I'm sure this new piece from you will shake that church to its foundation. Let's go to church on sunday and laugh at depletion of their members.

yippeeee ride on Sir John. Satan is happy with u!

Numbers! numbers!! numbers!!! thats what you seem to be interested in.
Matthew 23:15.
Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cross sea and land to make a single convert, and you make the new convert twice as much the child of hell as yourself
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by fyneguy: 10:48am On Mar 13, 2009
Sir John

Yes Numbers is important! dont u know that the more you deplete CE's numbers through your propaganda, the more converts you get and the more your reward in em em heaven?
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 10:53am On Mar 13, 2009
fyneguy:

Sir John

Yes Numbers is important! dont u know that the more you deplete CE's numbers through your propaganda, the more converts you get and the more your reward in em em heaven?

Oh yeah! even when half that number cannot quote John 3:16 after one year in the church?
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by fyneguy: 11:27am On Mar 13, 2009
Sir John

They will learn to quote it when they get to your ''church''
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2009
Sirjohn lives his life in doubt and unbelief in God's word thinking he's fighting CEC including our dear pastor Chris. Leave him in his pride, and ignorance in the power of God's Spirit. When he writes that people should not pay tithe and never to believe in they deeds of God; he thinks he's fighting pastors, let it be known to him that he's in fight and competition with God which he's already a loser.
Time will tell, remember his master(Satan), the chief accuser of the brethren also quoted scriptures to Jesus but never believed but was just a mere defeated mocker and deciever.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2009
hubreality:

Sirjohn lives his life in doubt an unbelief in God's word thinking he's fighting CEC including our dear pastor Chris. Leave him in his pride, and ignorance in the power of God's Spirit. When he writes that people should not pay tithe and never to believe in deeds of God; he thinks he's fighting pastors, let it be known to him that he's in fight and competition with God which he's already a loser.
Time will tell, remember his master(Satan), the chief accuser of the brethren also quoted scriptures to Jesus but never believed but was just a mere defeated mocker and deciever.

Yes, I tell people not to pay tithes because God never instructed them to do so. I also tell people to be wary of the antics of Chris; I have equally given my reasons.
To the glory of God and shame of the devil, many CE leaders and members are coming into the light of this reality. Many of them who have stopped practicing the lie called firstfruits and tithing have mind blowing testimonies which they would previously have attributed to 'the blessings of tithing'.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by AKO1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2009
All this talk about "accuser of the brethren", are we not all brethren?  Are we not all accusing each other of one thing or the other? undecided

I don't get oh.

Maybe it's hypocricy or a lack of understanding.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2009
Beautiful lies of your defeated master. God said "Bring in your tithes and offerings." Malachi 3:8-10. And you're saying bring in not, exactly the way your master(the old serpent) confused and decieved Eve and Adam.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by debosky(m): 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2009
Hubreality is off track as usual.

Instead of having a discussion about the issues raised by SirJohn, he resorts to name calling. undecided

Great defender of the gospel you are supposed to abide by this:

“But sanctify the Lord God in your heart, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear” 1 Peter 3:15,

not calling people names.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by KunleOshob(m): 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2009
hubreality:

Beautiful lies of your defeated master. God said "Bring in your tithes and offerings" and you're saying bring in not, exactly the way your master(the old serpent) confused and decieved Eve and Adam.
And just exactly does the bible define these tithes?? is it the way it is practised in your church
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2009
Nothing can be truer than the truth; the word of God is truth and His way is perfect. This is beyond the concept and understanding of Self, Science, and Religion. It's a faith walk. Hallelujah!
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by KunleOshob(m): 3:03pm On Mar 13, 2009
hubreality:

Nothing can be truer than the truth; the word of God is truth and His way is perfect. This is beyond the concept and understanding of Self, Science, and Religion. It's a faith walk. Hallelujah!
Please answer my question and stop playing with words angry
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2009
Kunle you go wait tire grin grin grin
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2009
Writing and quoting the scriptures are quite different from believing and acting therein, anyway, believing is a choice. God has every answers of yours in Malachi 3:8-10 regarding tithing. Let God be true and all men liars. I do not argue nor debate on the living and active words of God(the scriptures) who is Life and Spirit. John 6:63. Thank you!
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by KunleOshob(m): 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2009
Mal 3:8-10 does not define tithes, it only reminds the children of israel to bring their tithes to the house of God. Tithes was properly defined and explained in deut14:22-29, please read it up and how does it compare with the lies pastor chris tells you?
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by KunleOshob(m): 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2009
1 Timothy 6:10-11:
10 For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil. And some people, craving money, have wandered from the true faith and pierced themselves with many sorrows.11 But you, Timothy, are a man of God; so run from all these evil things. Pursue righteousness and a godly life, along with faith, love, perseverance, and gentleness.

I sincerely hope pastor chris as a "man of God" is running away from the evil love for money which he constantly displays
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2009
@Hubreality,
Considering your last post, I rest my case grin grin grin
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Pepeye(f): 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2009
I beg ur pardon Hub is tackling dis lot with soft pedaling

Carnal minds are easy to identify. . . I ve come to realized that people who criticize Christians most and condemn are people that ve got identity problem. . they aren’t focus and cant ginosko the Word of God and they lack understanding of Gods vision and His purpose for mankind
They re well versed in casting stones. . sadly they live in acute sense of unbelief
And ve got deep seated inferiority complex

Its better to light a candle than to curse darkness s
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirJohn(m): 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2009
@Pepeye,
Do you want to bail out your brother cos hes doing badly
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by KunleOshob(m): 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2009
@pepeye
evidently it is you CEC plc members customers that are living in darkness
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by hubreality(m): 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2009
grin hahahaaa! The laugh of a King and a Priest in Christ Jesus. Jesus is Lord. My Lord of Hosts. Hallelujah!
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Pepeye(f): 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2009
Apparently John u re just like a gong at a railroad crossing, clanging loudly and vainly as the train goes by tongue

The most insignificant people re those that most apt to sneer, criticize others . . they re safe from reprisals and have no hope of rising in their own self esteem but by finding faults in others
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by fyneguy: 10:02am On Mar 14, 2009
Pepeye:

Apparently John u re just like a gong at a railroad crossing, clanging loudly and vainly as the train goes by tongue

The most insignificant people re those that most apt to sneer, criticize others . . they re safe from reprisals and have no hope of rising in their own self esteem but by finding faults in others 

You have said it all my sister. They don't know how we operate in Zion. Ofcus! they can not know. Each time I read their posts, I thank God for bringing me out of ignorance. They are a mirror of my past orientation and I thank God for phronesis now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Priest Mistakenly Shoots Self Dead In Edo / Why Do Most Youths Give God Peanuts? / Questions To Members Of The Reformed Ogboni Fraternity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.