Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Ehh? Confused...calling Me Late At Night. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ehh? Confused...calling Me Late At Night. (3164 Views)

My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me / These Gurls Ehh! / What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ehh? Confused...calling Me Late At Night. by TrickofTech: 11:34pm On Jan 05, 2014
Can someone please shed some light on this! Is this her just playing with my feelings for fun? For attention?

Or is it something to do with Yoruba culture?

Usually when a man has expressed his feelings for a woman and she reciprocates. The playing hard to get game can end...and they can begin to talk to each other openly and maturely.

So why did she tell me that she loves me...then flash me...before blocking my calls?

I do not understand.
Re: Ehh? Confused...calling Me Late At Night. by Sunbellar: 12:23am On Jan 06, 2014
You are gradually going weird! You need to be chained ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Ehh? Confused...calling Me Late At Night. by nipeks001(m): 3:50am On Jan 06, 2014
You take things too serious and read much into things.Have you even bothered to ask why she blocked your call? Who knows it might be network,it might be that where she was,she could not answer a phone call,she might be super busy.
COMMUNICATION is the keyword here,ask her things,anything that you are confused about,be bold,be a man and confront her about anything that bothers your mind and you will save both of you a whole lot of time and stress.
P.S-like someone said I'd recommend social media chat apps(coupled with calling too) for effective communication.
Re: Ehh? Confused...calling Me Late At Night. by Gudintent: 4:22am On Jan 06, 2014
Mr TrickofTech

You are an emotional wreck!

If that were a friend or my sista, my advice to her will be to flee from you!

Like seriously are you a man or a mouse? The latter seem to round you up to a T!

My advice to you, end this now. Unfortunately for you even if with all the advices here if you end up marrying that poor girl it won't be a happy union, all because of how your head works!

All this is in your head! No one but you can deal with that! You don't trust her at all! End off! Without that this relationship is doomed!

Please let it be!

1 Like

Re: Ehh? Confused...calling Me Late At Night. by TrickofTech: 7:21am On Jan 06, 2014
Ha! You make it sound as it is my fault.

No I have had it I think. I have been a man. I do confront her about these things, she avoids talking of them. I have...as you say, observed her behavior. This is something she has done to me before, blocking my calls. The phone rang three times and got the busy tone. She flashed me first (which she does to get me to call back). I get the feeling that there are many guys that she is doing this with...I remember it in Nigeria also.

You may think this is "normal", but in the UK, a girl pursues one guy and if she really loves him and is in to him...they do a thing called TALKING. I should not have to pressure her into talking to me, I should not have to play mind games to get her to open up to me and tell me her feelings. She should want to do it herself.

For the first time I think I have probably read the situation properly. I think that maybe she is not the best person for me to be around. In my life, people do not say I love you and then behave in this way. Those are not words you just say, they are words with deep meaning and consequence. Clearly she does not feel the same. So I wish her the best of luck, but I don't want to talk to her anymore.
Re: Ehh? Confused...calling Me Late At Night. by joromi: 7:50am On Jan 06, 2014
Free the babe, Ogbeni...

Onye ara angry angry angry
Re: Ehh? Confused...calling Me Late At Night. by TrickofTech: 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
I am tired of playing these stupid childish games. Have I not demonstrated my love for her enough already? When are we actually going to get to talking like adults. WHY WONT SHE JUST TALK?..tell me how she feels! What she is thinking!

I have asked her!

You have said I am mad o. She has done this like 3 times in the last week. I told her to flash me when she wanted to talk. This has always been the way with us. Yet she has started flashing me and then blocking my calls when I tried to call back. It is only after yesterday when she did it that I remember seeing her doing in on her phone while we were in Nigeria.

She is bullshit. A player. I want to be with someone who thinks I am special...not just some other guy who has to compete for her. I never saw her that way.
Re: Ehh? Confused...calling Me Late At Night. by TrickofTech: 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
Have I upset her or something? I don't understand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

*urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! / Serious Question, No Ofense & Please Advise! / House Of Hello, Spoof Of Hermes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.