Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:11 AM

My Experience With A Native Doctor - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience With A Native Doctor (37080 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall / Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Jerrick(m): 3:26am On Jan 07, 2014
Haaaaaaa... People no dey sleep
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by emmabest2000(m): 7:42am On Jan 07, 2014
niggi4life: At the end of your epistle, how does your uncle stinginess get to do with the native doctor who openly scammed you? U need to grow up son
tell him
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by jimino(m): 7:45am On Jan 07, 2014
OP. Pls hw old r u?
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Kingauthur: 8:45am On Jan 07, 2014
deshclones: All these kids from the western land of cowards.....mtshew....

Thunder fire gowon for refusing my people exit from this contraption called nigeria....for keeping me in the same country with these western cowards...imagine the maga no get shame dey talk anyhow....

you were ripped morafuchker. grin grin grin grin

This guy is an embodiment of hatred and tribalism. His type stinks.
May you not die before you time
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Jerrick(m): 10:40am On Jan 07, 2014
jimino: OP. Pls hw old r u?
What for?
Kingauthur:
Exactlyangry
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by deshclones(m): 10:49am On Jan 07, 2014
Kingauthur:

Amen...

You have been noticed....
Now go roll tyre for street.
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by maskid(m): 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pls how old is this guy?
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by FarmTech(m): 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
Jerrick: Anytime I think about the scenario, I laugh and just shake my head. It was Christmas week and I went visiting my Uncle who stays in Ibadan. On 23 December, my uncle gave me some documents to get them photocopied. It's a known fact and no news that my uncle is the very stingy type. He calculated all I would spend and he made sure I won't be left with no change, imagine? undecided.

Anyways, in no time, I was on bike and I arrived my destination. I alighted from the bike and went to the shop where I will get those document photocopied! But as I was going, I noticed something strange frm afar. It was a man dressed in red clothe with something in his hand. I watched him for some time and I noticed he was conversing with people he sees on the road. I walked very fast cos I was scared. When I asked those people in shop what the man was doing, they said he's a native doctor and that he collects money frm people whenever Christmas is near.

I could hardly swallow my saliva cos I was scared. I have never seen a native doctor except in films, let alone conversing with one. When he was close to the shop I was, I could clearly see he's got a horn with him. The horn is wielded with red and black cloth. I wanted to run at first but I saw a lady beside me, I noticed she wasn't as nervous or agitated like I was. This boosted my confidence and I decided to stay! cool. The native doc got to the shop I was and stopped...... Ghen ghen!! sad

Seriously, I was standing but 'dead' and buried in fear. I don't know maybe because of the supra canvas I wore or my nice outfit, he approached me. They've already told me the native doc approaches those he sees as rich people. Because if you see me that day ehn, u go confuse me with dangote's son cool #fact undecided. So, he pointed the horn to me and said money. I initially wanted to rebuke him by calling Jesus but I never wanted to fall my own hands infront of the babe, I kept quiet and hoped for the 'worst' grin . I handed him 1 hundred naira. He collected it, looked at me and further pointed the ugly horn at me, he kept on saying money!

When I noticed he was going to touch me with his ugly horn, I moved back. I started to empty my pocket, swearing that the 1 hundred naira was all I had on me grin he danced and left... Phewww, that was close, I thought in my mind. Those I met in the shop laughed @ me that I was doing like a weakly! I too was laughing but my legs were shaking...... I left the shop and trekked home. I got home and never uttered any word to my uncle. He ignorantly asked, ''why were you that late?'' I said people were too many that we'all had to queue. A very stingy man he is undecided
you wanted to shout Jesus but u dont want to fall ur hand in front of the babe. So you are more concious of a babe than Jesus? That means that satan or anyone can easily get u thru fine babes. You really need to build ur faith.
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hey...m new here,i dnt knw hw to send e-mail to oda pple here,pls can someone help me out?
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Jerrick(m): 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
IdyRaph: Hey...m new here,i dnt knw hw to send e-mail to oda pple here,pls can someone help me out?
U need to follow the person u intend sending a mail too. The person should follow u too! I received ur mail and I've followed u.
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Jerrick(m): 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
FarmTech: you wanted to shout Jesus but u dont want to fall ur hand in front of the babe. So you are more concious of a babe than Jesus? That means that satan or anyone can easily get u thru fine babes. You really need to build ur faith.
Ok, noted! #wobbleshandsonface
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Kingauthur: 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
deshclones:

Amen...

You have been noticed....
Now go roll tyre for street.

Noticed by who?
Venom spitting tribalistic human person like you
I'll rather roll that tyre
However, sinz I be woman I go go teach my children make them no become poisonous like u irrespective of their tribe
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Janetozi(f): 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
"At last by fear made generous" so u have indirectly sponsor the devil in his wk? What if he take that ur money to evil alter?
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by badesco(m): 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
The story is nothing but not story. i am not amused at all
Re: My Experience With A Native Doctor by Heymus(m): 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
Wrong topic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/Position? / Nigeria's National Anthem In Yoruba Language / 8 Signs You Are Doing Better Than You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.