Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " (3291 Views)

My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried / Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by yemi221(m): 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2008
i surport georgee and missexy u.girls lyk dat are very dangerous.i also had an exprience lyk that.after 3 yrs she said she did not luv me anymore,without hurting her.so bros just leave her and move on wit ur lyf if u dont want 2 be depresse.
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by timmfikk(m): 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2008
my dear brother, Various advice has come to you, i believe by now you need to have know what to do and give us a good reply, if the young woman is like the example the dear brothers and sister mentioned to you, i think you have to let her know about my last post, then run without looking if you ever forgot anything with her lipsrsealed
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by MrCrackles(m): 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2008
It means she is i love you-phobic! grin
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by idupaul: 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2008
She is just marking time waiting for the right man.
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by xJaysonx(m): 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2008
Have gat some 5 questions 4 u:

1. Does she hold hands with u in public?

2. Does she call you very well at least 3 times a day?

3. Does she introduce u as her boyfriend or other to her friends?

4. Does she call u sweet names like baby, honey etc in public?

Lastly, do u guys french kiss or have sex romantically?

If 3 or all of ur answers are "no" to these questions then i will say go start a fresh life with someone else. She's using u.
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by dimitri(m): 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2008
@
timmfikk:

my dear brother, Various advice has come to you, i believe by now you need to have know what to do and give us a good reply, if the young woman is like the example the dear brothers and sister mentioned to you, i think you have to let her know about my last post, then run without looking if you ever forgot anything with her lipsrsealed

I have taken the decision to call it quits , painful as it is, we live in different cities and i won't be able to break the news to her in person and i have equally decided not to tell her tru de fone either, i plan to keep my cool , stop the calls and any form of personal relationship , body or verbal language that indicates i have feelings for her untill i have the chance to meet her. i hope by then we will leave by mutual consent.
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by dimitri(m): 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2008
@ x Jayson x

Sadly. my friend the answer is NO. embarassed
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by tshantec(f): 8:31pm On Aug 08, 2008
I've been there, she may be just reserved and isn't really good with words. Maybe she neds a strong assurance that she's loved. It took me 3 years plus some months to hear it from my lover for the first time. Even now I have to say it for him to respond. Yeah sometimes you wonder if the person really love you or just tryna' front but believe me, Your baby could be in love, just doesn't feel good saying it.
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by dimitri(m): 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2008
[[color=#000099][/color]
for how long will she not feel good about saying it ? wat about showing little form affection ?
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by Orikinla(m): 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2008
There are many ways to say I love you that would even mean more than the three words.

I knew a young woman for 7 years and she never said "I love you", but even God knew she loved me more than words could say.

Action speaks louder than word.

She can prove her love by her actions.
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2008
Girls are shit, they come in when you got lotta thou and leave you aint got any. Dude, leave that girl before she ruins you. Tell her face 2 face that you aint want her any. Tell her you got another girl. Leave the girl cuz if she leaves you first, you gonna hate real bad. Feel Me?
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by Nella(f): 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2008
bigmodo:

Girls are shit, they come in when you got lotta thou and leave you aint got any. Dude, leave that girl before she ruins you. Tell her face 2 face that you aint want her any. Tell her you got another girl. Leave the girl because if she leaves you first, you going to hate real bad. Feel Me?

Chei! which babe annoy u before u come here?? lol,  lmao

@ topic

hold a knife to her throat and make her say it,. . . . believe me it works, -- at least it worked for me,
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by syren: 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2008
bigmodo:

Girls are shit, they come in when you got lotta thou and leave you aint got any. Dude, leave that girl before she ruins you. Tell her face 2 face that you aint want her any. Tell her you got another girl. Leave the girl because if she leaves you first, you going to hate real bad. Feel Me?

you come and start bashing girls but eventually you'll run after a girl to marry, it doesn't make sense? 

@post

write "I Love You" on a piece of paper and tell her to read it out loud. grin

seriously maybe she has a hard time expressing it.
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by Nella(f): 11:23pm On Aug 08, 2008
syren:

you come and start bashing girls but eventually you'll run after a girl to marry, it doesn't make sense?

@post

write "I Love You" on a piece of paper and tell her to read it out loud. grin

seriously maybe she has a hard time expressing it.

lool! lmao That's a good one
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by t00cUTE(f): 11:25pm On Aug 08, 2008
well i had a situation like that, guess wat i did, i just dumped his sorry ass.
am not asking u 2 do that. grin grin
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by Nobody: 2:40am On Aug 09, 2008
Love is an action word and since her actions do not prove she loves you ( from what I've gathered through your posts) and she doesn't want to be corrected, then I think you have to leave.
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by dimitri(m): 3:04am On Aug 09, 2008
yes , i think so too stillwater, it has been like forcing a horse to the stream but you can't force it to drink.
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by Nobody: 3:10am On Aug 09, 2008
That's sad.
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by dimitri(m): 3:19am On Aug 09, 2008
It is better imagined than said. cant believe it happuned to me
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by Nobody: 4:32am On Aug 09, 2008
@ poster, have you told her you love her, looking her in the eye?
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by dimitri(m): 4:58am On Aug 09, 2008
@ olrotimi

yes i did , severally.
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by Nobody: 5:07am On Aug 09, 2008
then confront her on it , communication is important
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by Mustay(m): 6:55am On Aug 09, 2008
So the dude has actually been counting the last time she said the phrase for 4 years? Ridiculous!
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by outlaws(m): 9:45am On Aug 09, 2008
cool

What's up poster? This is what I think is the issue. If she is a religious person, meaning she doesn't play with church, she goes to church every sunday or more than ones a week. Then you may not have a problem. Also you have to understand a ladies past before you can understand her present. So something may have happend to her, maybe the last relationship she said that she loved the person, something bad happened even though she claim she haven't been in a relationship. Some one can tell you they love you and you know they don't. Some can also not tell you they love you and you know they love you. According to you earlier on your post, you stated she doesn't express her emotions, is possible she is not ready for the drama or she is some one that does things her way not the way society decides. I hope you know that there are people that don't celebrate valentines day and that doesn't mean they don't value love or anything like that.

If she is not religious, a party person, hang out with friends a lot. Run as much as you can because she doesn't give a shit about you.
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by olutade: 10:07am On Aug 09, 2008
thats no love
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by MrCrackles(m): 11:19am On Aug 09, 2008
bigmodo:

oga modo how far now?

u still wan marry Asian or White gurl?

This ur post sounds very hard, another gurl don hit u run or wetin?! grin
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by RichyBlacK(m): 11:29am On Aug 09, 2008
@poster,

She doesn't see you as a life-long partner. Please commence disengagement procedure as soon as possible - the relationship is going no where.

1 Like

Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by PERO79(m): 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2008
Bros,it seems I'm sharing exactly d same experience wit u,& i believe d best option left 4 me is to quit d r/ship & forge ahead wit my life ,i always adhere to d adage which says d 'r great better things ahead,so read d handwriting on d wall &take a better decision
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by Gabry(f): 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2008
@Topic,

Some people find it hard to express theirselves. Better believe it.
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by frank317: 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2008
my guy, are u sure that she is your girlfriend? have u ever made love to her? after four years u are not sure she loves u. what are u doing?
if u have made love to her, take that one as your luck and leave her immediately. there are thousand of girls out there who are very very willing to tell u "i love u" even ten times a day
why are u suffering and smilling in the name of relationship. move on my guy
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by MP007(m): 4:25am On Aug 10, 2008
maybe she doesnt lipsrsealed
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by tammyswits(f): 8:24am On Aug 10, 2008
To the extent u hav 2 argue about it, my dear speaking as a gal, she doesnt love you, however shy or reserved one is 4 yrs is just a long tym she shd have said it at least 4 tyms now, once a year! But dig deeper mayb she has a traumatizing past with those words!sorry!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are You Going To Do For The Birthday? / Describe Lady "iice" by One Word / My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.