Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " (3290 Views)

My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried / Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by xJaysonx(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2008
Dimitri, go get a new girl.
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by dimitri(m): 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2008
@outlaw

you were not too far from the truth about her religious commitmentment, but then my own religious views are not different from hers and i have tried to play by the rules . we had that problem initially but that was within the first two years.
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by manmustwac(m): 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2008
After going through the whole thread from A to Z my sincere opinion is that u dump the babe. The sooner the better. Its time to move on with your life and find omeone who deserves you
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by Bris: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2008
I had a girlfriend 4 3yrs n she nvr said dos 3 words n i wz fooled 2 think it wz 4 her reserved nature bt she actually luvd som 1 else n guess who? 'MY BESTFRIEND' Plz find out 4rm her b4 u start singing HEARTROBBER
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by virgie(f): 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2008
Men! a girl that hasn;t said the word I love you after four years is a whacky situation.
reserved or not, communication of feelings matters in a relationship, and a girl who does say the word for that long a time is good riddance to bad rubbish as far as I am concerned.

what the hell are u still waiting for?
run!!!
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by dapsycool(m): 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2008
Mr Poster you are sitting on a Long Thing! You dig? If you don't, mumurity remains your case,
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by RichyBlacK(m): 4:00am On Aug 11, 2008
dapsycool:

Mr Poster you are sitting on a Long Thing! You dig? If you don't, mumurity remains your case,

True yarns be dat, true yarns.
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by origina9ja(f): 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by aristocrat(m): 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2009
just b patient and b calm for a while cos things might change overnight.
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by WhyAWhy(m): 12:25am On Aug 25, 2011
[size=18pt]Fire the thing grin[/size]
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by deniyor: 12:43am On Aug 25, 2011
WhyAWhy:

[size=18pt]Fire the thing grin[/size]
probably did already
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by Cmiller(m): 9:24am On Aug 25, 2011
Dimitri NDOOOOOOOOOO,
Re: Help! My My Girl Friend For Four YEARS Has Never Said " I Love You " by Mynd44: 11:25am On Aug 25, 2011
The guy is probably married by now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Beauty A criterion in marriage? / How Long Should A Courtship Last? / Midehi Come And Explain This Pic Please!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.