Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,800 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:50 AM

Boys Night Out Discussions - Family (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boys Night Out Discussions (315487 Views)

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Girls night out discussions / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:51pm On May 28, 2018
who dey house
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by A40(m): 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
This Future Instagram model thing really dey hilarious and it's a situation probably some of us have experienced to some degree. You met random babe on the gram who you dey relate with, you ginger her to fly through telling her you would reimburse multiple fold

@Nihilistjnr
@Raumdeuter
@chic2pimp
@afrodoc2
@Ibime

And the other onisinas out there whether single or married. Wetin be una experience with babes who came through for the good times and the dough but time to knack is when they tell you they don't get down like that? Would you pull a Future

Since consent can be withdrawn anytime does the guy also not preserve the right to withdraw his wallet? After all what is good for the Jews is good for Uganda
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2018
A40:
This Future Instagram model thing really dey hilarious and it's a situation probably some of us have experienced to some degree. You met random babe on the gram who you dey relate with, you ginger her to fly through telling her you would reimburse multiple fold

@Nihilistjnr
@Raumdeuter
@chic2pimp
@afrodoc2
@Ibime

And the other onisinas out there whether single or married. Wetin be una experience with babes who came through for the good times and the dough but time to knack is when they tell you they don't get down like that? Would you pull a Future

Since consent can be withdrawn anytime does the guy also not preserve the right to withdraw his wallet? After all what is good for the Jews is good for Uganda

For those type of situation you try to clarify either explicitly or otherwise before buying the flight ticket. And within the first few hours of arriving you try some rough play to know if game or not, If not, cut your loss and cut her lose

I don encounter that kain parole before for Naija wey she claim say na the time of the month, so na ori and owo things before sending her off to the bus stop early saturday morning

I am sure diggz and funlord have way more experience
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by A40(m): 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
raumdeuter:

For those type of situation you try to clarify either explicitly or otherwise before buying the flight ticket. And within the first few hours of arriving you try some rough play to know if game or not, If not, cut your loss and cut her lose

I don encounter that kain parole before for Naija wey she claim say na the time of the month, so na ori and owo things before sending her off to the bus stop early saturday morning

I am sure diggz and funlord have way more experience
Hahaha but from this story she bought ticket of $550 herself thinking cos it's Future plus he swore he would pay her $5500. Shey you dey see Alatenuje? Why would any reasonable babe go for that kin Sakamanje?

Baba put am for hotel as he was telling her what to wear for anticipated mekwe na him the girl say she no be that type. Lol he no even bother branch the hotel till the girl left the city

A girl came to see me once on my birthday nonetheless and didn't want to drop knacks but came just to spend the weekend. Like what kind of witchcraft is that? Had to form family emergency to discharge her the next morning.

I didn't use to clarify what would go down in the past before telling you to come through, especially if we were close because I thought it spoiled the spontaneity but in this world we are today omo receipts are very important to avoid stories that touch. All our chats are going straight to my gmail
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by ebuka1997: 10:58am On Jan 24, 2021
nitrogen:

Well, my current route is pure investment banking/corporate finance, and I wanta try and use CFA to cross to PE or even Hedge fund, but then we are just emerging so only few PEs and HFs are on ground. I really don't mind moving to Europe or Asia or even subsaharan countries like SA.

I guess you have figured out the difference between CISI and CFA, you are actually after financial planning or wealth management/advisory which makes sense, less work great pay and huge bonuses.

As madam wey you be, you can write CFA later so you can fully understand finance and become more exposed to various products that will benefit your clients (wealthy individuals, families and even foundations) both in terms of risk and return.

Takes time and dedication, but it's worth it.

Did you complete your cfa? That exam no be beans oh
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Chrisenglish: 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by GBESTNEWS: 7:05am On May 18, 2022
Three important ways to avoid breakups in relationship

Every relationship has it's ups and downs. Although not every relationship is built to last but your determination and reasons for going into that relationship can keep you moving forward.

Sometimes, a relationship heads in the wrong direction, and you might desperately try to save it. You can try to stop an imminent breakup by getting ahead of the issue and trying to problem-solve with your partner.

Below are three powerful ways to avoid breakups in your relationship.

1. Communication
As it's foundation, communication in relationships is about connecting with your partner and using your verbal, written, and physical talents to meet their needs. It's not about small conversation here. It's about listening to your spouse and expressing encouragement, and letting them know you're their biggest supporter.
Continue......����
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=4dbb86bbc267d9127e932d57d0a8d6ef&news_entry_id=sc853f0d220518en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_888501b6-2221-4eba-b99e-05f73a940f15&from=news
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by kay9(m): 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
Who resurrected this thread?? grin The good days...
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by AlphaTaikun: 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2022
raumdeuter:

Na only JJC guys go believe that. Over 85% of women analyze men critically before they marry thats why over 90% of women marry up. If it was random we would have like a 50-50 spread of marrying up and marrying down at inception of the marriage.

It's only men who stupidlyy fall in love . Women as someone once said here are constantly negotiation upwards. They start dating the village wrestler, dump him for the man who has a shop in town, next dump him for the richer guy who has a bigger shop in Lagos and finally dumps him for the rich guy who just flew in from Europe

If Tiwa just met Teebillz today when she is a millionaire and he is broke, they would never marry max dem go sleep together
Word!

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (Reply)

My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.