Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Boys Night Out Discussions - Family (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boys Night Out Discussions (304918 Views)

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Girls night out discussions / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by edwife(f): 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
bellong:

grin grin grin grin grin

You are crazy....

Don't mind him grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
bellong:

grin grin grin grin grin

You are crazy....

grin grin grin

You go blame me? You no see as she fine? She wan come give me tip. Give o, not even borrow. If i come carry tip run go nko? She go come dey tipless on one side be dat. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
edwife:

Don't mind him grin

He is trolling..

You are beautiful though. So don't tempt the young man further.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by edwife(f): 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
Timbuktou:

Come on, Ed, why you gon do me like that? That pic you put up is just to punish me. You're such a meanie. embarassed embarassed

You crazy..... cheesy
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
edwife:

Don't mind him grin

Damn it, Eddy. You guys need a handyman at home? I could be that in my free time, ya know?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by edwife(f): 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
bellong:

He is trolling..

You are beautiful though. So don't tempt the young man further.

Thanks. smiley

I won't anymore,he needs to sleep now.

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
Timbuktou:

Damn it, Eddy. You guys need a handyman at home? I could be that in my free time, ya know?

Houseboy you mean?

cheesy

And edwife can cook orisirisi.... You are not needed
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by edwife(f): 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
Timbuktou:

You need to pay me 20£ an hour before i can agree.You do the work,gardening,laundry,cleaning......i get paid.... cool
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
edwife:

You crazy..... cheesy

Nah, that pic is quite something. Btw, just checked your dp. Who the hell likes dps with back view? grin grin grin grin

Your email go done full with pms by now.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
bellong:

Houseboy you mean?

cheesy

And edwife can cook orisirisi.... You are not needed

Can she change a light bulb or fix a broken blender? angry Mr. Bells, why do I get the feeling you're against my personal growth and happiness? angry angry undecided
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by edwife(f): 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
Timbuktou:

Nah, that pic is quite something. Btw, just checked your dp. Who the hell likes dps with back view? grin grin grin grin

Lol,when a back view is gorgeous what do you expect the front view to be? wink

I am used to emails,i laughed though.... cheesy

Every woman on NL receives emails,i assure you.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
edwife:

You need to pay me 20£ an hour before i can agree.You do the work,gardening,laundry,cleaning......i get paid.... cool

Gardening: I dey clear shege for bush grin

Laundry: I dey wash anytin. Spic and span, madam.

Cleaning: Got the best cleaning techniques. Especially with ze tongue, I mean mop and towels. grin grin

I don't need the money, just the job. So, when do I start? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
edwife:

Lol,when a back view is gorgeous what do you expect the front view to be? wink

I am used to emails,i laughed though.... cheesy

Now, you're just prouding. angry. I swear the back to front logic doesn't always work o, Ive had disappointing cases.

Hmm, una dey try be dat.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 4:32am On Jun 28, 2015
Timbuktou:

Can she change a light bulb or fix a broken blender? angry Mr. Bells, why do I get the feeling you're against my personal growth and happiness? angry angry undecided

On the contrary, I am all for your growth and happiness. Rumour has it that Edwife's husband is a veteran of the North Korean army.

I hope you understand what that means. I wouldn't want to see a brother faced with an anti-aircraft missile. Husbands' jealousy over their wives is more brutal than the world war except the wives they've been looking for a way to dump.

Packages still plenty, eddy has left the market long ago with dividends to show for it... cheesy cheesy
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:28am On Jun 28, 2015
bellong:

On the contrary, I am all for your growth and happiness. Rumour has it that Edwife's husband is a veteran of the North Korean army.

I hope you understand what that means. I wouldn't want to see a brother faced with an anti-aircraft missile. Husbands' jealousy over their wives is more brutal than the world war except the wives they've been looking for a way to dump.

Packages still plenty, eddy has left the market long ago with dividends to show for it... cheesy cheesy

You see, it's not like I had any untoward intentions to begin with. Just want to be of help is all? But if uncle is against the mov e, I'll offer my highly-graded services to more willing receptors. Good looking out, bro.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by edwife(f): 7:38am On Jun 28, 2015
Timbuktou:

You see, it's not like I had any untoward intentions to begin with. Just want to be of help is all? But if uncle is against the mov e, I'll offer my highly-graded services to more willing receptors. Good looking out, bro.

gringrin

Spambot got me yesterday,after writing to mods and nothing was done for over 30 min,i had to log out.

So you dey fear like this? cheesy

chai!@Bellong grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 28, 2015
Timbuktou:

Na crase dey worry you tongue
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2015

Ragnar: do you think you are a good man?

Ecbert:Yes, I think so

Ecbert: are you a good man?

Ragnar:yes, I think so

Ragnar: are you corrupt?

Ecbert:oh yes

Ecbert : are you?

Ragnar :mmm-hmm

Vikings s3 ep 4

Evil twins from different mothers

Lol
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
naijababe:

Bolded, i don't think that is foolproof though grin

A friend told me a really sad story a while back, honestly, I don't know what I'd do if I was parent in that kind of predicament.

So basically, two teenagers a boy and a girl both aged 12 maybe 13 had consensual sex, I dunno how the girl's parent found out but they filed charges and the boy got charged for statutory rape, all entreaties by the boy's parents to settle out of court were rebuffed and the boy basically got sentenced at 13 sad sad sad sad and these are supposedly upper middle class folks in the USA. I am just saddened by the callousness of the girl's parents every time i remember this story. The world is turning on its head.

this is even manageable.

a babysitter "räped" a 12-year old boy in the USA. she got pregnant & refused to abort the child. after the child was born, the evil family court in america forced the boy to pay child support. as far as the court is concerned, he's the biological father of the boy & he must pay for the upkeep of the baby. grin my only prayer is that i hope the mother of the 12 year old is a feminist. let them start feeling the pain of shooting themselves in their own foot!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
coogar:

this is even manageable.

a babysitter "räped" a 12-year old boy in the USA. she got pregnant & refused to abort the child. after the child was born, the evil family court in america forced the boy to pay child support. as far as the court is concerned, he's the biological father of the boy & he must pay for the upkeep of the baby. grin my only prayer is that i hope the mother of the 12 year old is a feminist. let them start feeling the pain of shooting themselves in their own foot!

Coogar, that one is better o, the boy in my story is a minor who will have a criminal record follow him for the rest of his life. At 13, he already has certain choices taken away from him. In fact, now that I think I about it, that is enough of a scare tactic for a boy. Honestly, it is so bloody unfair and 5hit is getting more and more ridiculous! Every noble idea turns to mush in the hands of human beings angry sad
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
If I didn't know better, I'd tell Edwife and Timbuktou to get a room already.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
edwife:

gringrin

Spambot got me yesterday,after writing to mods and nothing was done for over 30 min,i had to log out.

So you dey fear like this? cheesy

chai!@Bellong grin

Why won't spambot get you when you're telling porkies about your age. Even spambot was shocked. Whose pic did you upload? angry

What am I afraid of? Self-preservation is key abeg. At the mention of North Korea, all man must give himself brain. Didn't you read the Hollywood/Nollywood thread? You think I'm some action figure abi? God pass you

njokusboy:

Na crase dey worry you tongue

Are you the bros? shocked shocked. Have mercy egbon grin. It was the work of the devil. grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
Damn

Ecbert betrayed Ragnar

Cc: coogar
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
naijababe:
If I didn't know better, I'd tell Edwife and Timbuktou to get a room already.

shocked angry Edwife is like a mother to me. Ewww.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by formerlyMbulela: 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
netotse:

Hi...I'm approaching an inflection point in my career, want to make sure I'm not missing anything.
No need for any website. Just go to Ajanlekoko. He is the fountain of wisdom in such matters. He is difficult to get hold of maybe you will be luckier than others who have tried reaching him.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by formerlyMbulela: 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
Timbuktou:

Coogar alert?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by formerlyMbulela: 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
edwife:

Talk true?
Na so konji levels don reach?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by formerlyMbulela: 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
Timbuktou:

The back view no even reach ground.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
Timbuktou:

Are you the bros? shocked shocked. Have mercy egbon grin. It was the work of the devil. grin

Which bros.... nothing concern me oh... just dey watch dat ur big head, make you no lose am
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by formerlyMbulela: 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
Timbuktou:

Leave all that mother talk. Na from clap hand dem dey start dance. grin
Small time puff puff go turn to buns.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by formerlyMbulela: 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
5minsmadness:

That would be exceedingly low of the person if someone did that.

Ishilove, RoyalRoy, Seun, my thread was deleted. I would like to know why.
The depth those guys and gals sink to, is worrying.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by edwife(f): 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
Timbuktou:

Why won't spambot get you when you're telling porkies about your age. Even spambot was shocked. Whose pic did you upload? angry

What am I afraid of? Self-preservation is key abeg. At the mention of North Korea, all man must give himself brain. Didn't you read the Hollywood/Nollywood thread? You think I'm some action figure abi? God pass you

You must be around old people all the time that why you think i am old.Why will i upload someone else picture?
Okay let call Iykedare,he spied on me and my girl trying to exchange some pictures,ask him what he saw grin

And the pics i showed you are very well mine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (182) (Reply)

My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.