Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Boys Night Out Discussions - Family (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boys Night Out Discussions (304227 Views)

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Girls night out discussions / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by esere826: 10:21am On Jul 23, 2015
AjanleKoko:
The girls seem to have taken over the Boys Night Out Discussions shocked shocked shocked

na so life be
always wanting their privileges and those that should naturally belong to males angry
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by mbulela: 10:28am On Jul 23, 2015
esere826:

na so life be
always wanting their privileges and those that should naturally belong to males angry
for a minute i thought you were discussing dildos.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by damiso(f): 11:45am On Jul 23, 2015
AjanleKoko:
The girls seem to have taken over the Boys Night Out Discussions shocked shocked shocked
pickabeau1:

OK
I am only speaking based on the inherent rebellion you see enabled
Men are no more respected as heads of the family
Gays are in d mix
Women are questioning the institution
Single parenting has been glamorized
So what next
I tire lipsrsealed
esere826:

na so life be
grin grin grin grin make una no vex ooooo

Bet uncle pickabeau na you dey quote and mention us naa
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 11:48am On Jul 23, 2015
damiso:
grin grin grin grin make una no vex ooooo

Bet uncle pickabeau na you dey quote and mention us naa

Yes I do mention so we can have a perspective of the females

But it became about pushups and slimming etc

I maintain for my corner na praying it does not become a smoothie and slushie room grin grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 11:52am On Jul 23, 2015
tearoses:
One of my oyibo neighbours and his wife are divorcing.
Their House is up for sale
Yesterday I saw them both walking the dog in the park
Their own divorces are mostly civil especially if one party is not going to fleece the other and there are no young children to cut in half.
Especially the ones who say; we just grew apart as the reason
If anyone grows apart from me, I will douse myself with superglue smiley

The man who committed suicide did so after the lady who was a manager broke up with him.

hahahahaha... araldite
edwife:

@pickabeau Lol terrorist alert! cheesy

You don't know what makes people like that tick
Just seeing joy around makes them angry and they want to blow things up
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by damiso(f): 11:53am On Jul 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

Yes I do mention so we can have a perspective of the females
But it became about pushups and slimming etc
I maintain for my corner na praying it does not become a smoothie and slushie room grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

smoothies are really good for you.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 11:55am On Jul 23, 2015
damiso:
grin grin grin grin grin

smoothies are really good for you.

I know... I love it
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by AjanleKoko: 11:56am On Jul 23, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you prove we are girls??

Pick, no tire oo

Proof:
Kimoni:

Most of the real names and other personal details were gotten from debit/credit cards used for payment on the website. I may just have to put my little chicken change in a non-card account. I refuse to trust any online security henceforth.

My husband will laugh tire if anything happens to this my change

Culled from this post grin

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
AjanleKoko:

Proof:

Lgbt alert!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Kimoni: 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
AjanleKoko:

Proof:

grin grin grin grin

Nice try but prove that we are both not homos tongue
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by AjanleKoko: 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin grin

Nice try but prove that we are both not homos tongue

You and your hubby abi undecided

Make i no talk something bad now angry
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
AjanleKoko:

You and your hubby abi undecided

Make i no talk something bad now angry

Bro I am still standing by for the website
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by AjanleKoko: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

Bro I am still standing by for the website

glggroup dot com I think is what you are referring to. Some consulting management platform that pays you $100 per hour for telephone consults.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
AjanleKoko:

I think is what you are referring to. Some consulting management platform

Yes Siree grin grin

cc: netotse
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by freecocoa(f): 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
Where's coogar?

Coogar pop in.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by esere826: 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
mbulela:

for a minute i thought you were discussing dildos.
\

grin
abegoooo, i no think reach there ooooo
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by mbulela: 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
esere826:
\

grin
abegoooo, i no think reach there ooooo
I know say you think pass there sef.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 24, 2015
pickabeau1:

Maybe we need to look at marriage again
Is it still necessary...

Yes it is grin

One of the rewards of marriage is companionship; which is something that can’t be bought with money & one doesn’t appreciate this until one is older and the kids have all left home and have started their own lives.

As humans we are built to thrive in relationships and we all need some kind of relationship in our lives and marriage is the only relationship that is exclusive to you. Your brother, sister, son and daughter all have their own lives to live and can’t be there for you 24/7.

You can employ someone to keep you company and check that you are okay, but they are only doing a job and no one loves their job more than they love themselves. The day you stop paying, is the day they stop being committed.

One of the reasons you see MIL’s from hell is because they have a gap in their lives and they want to use their kids to fill that gap. I am yet to see a happily married bad MIL. They won’t even have the time.

When we are young, we are engrossed with our careers, and raising our young families and sometimes don’t have time to really sit down and enjoy the benefits of the marriage but as the years go by and things are more settled, you appreciate the companionship, friendship, trust, closeness and comradeship with your soul mate a lot more.

I also think that children brought up within a happy marriage are more confident & happier . . note I said happy marriage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 8:31am On Jul 24, 2015
Yes I agree with you 100%.

I am only expressing a thought based on what you are seeing

The Family is being buffeted from all sides
Remove one thing.. what do u get
why not another etc

Disobedience by kids, rebellion against headship, glamourisation of single motherhood, marriage equality etc

It will only get worse

At your bolded, research has shown there is no difference between kids in a two parent household and those raised by a single mother or even against those raised by 2 same sex parents

Dodgy grin grin grin

tearoses:

Yes it is grin

One of the rewards of marriage is companionship; which is something that can’t be bought with money & one doesn’t appreciate this until one is older and the kids have all left home and have started their own lives.

As humans we are built to thrive in relationships and we all need some kind of relationship in our lives and marriage is the only relationship that is exclusive to you. Your brother, sister, son and daughter all have their own lives to live and can’t be there for you 24/7.

You can employ someone to keep you company and check that you are okay, but they are only doing a job and no one loves their job more than they love themselves. The day you stop paying, is the day they stop being committed.

One of the reasons you see MIL’s from hell is because they have a gap in their lives and they want to use their kids to fill that gap. I am yet to see a happily married bad MIL. They won’t even have the time.

When we are young, we are engrossed with our careers, and raising our young families and sometimes don’t have time to really sit down and enjoy the benefits of the marriage but as the years go by and things are more settled, you appreciate the companionship, friendship, trust, closeness and comradeship with your soul mate a lot more.

I also think that children brought up within a happy marriage are more confident & happier . . note I said happy marriage

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by TV01(m): 9:24am On Jul 24, 2015
pickabeau1:
Maybe we need to look at marriage again
Is it still necessary...
Look in the sense of regaining the meaning and understanding it's function, not look as in tinker with it. Marriage as a concept/institution is perfect - it's (some of) the participants who are struggling.

Necessary? It's crucial - and nothing has been put forward that improves it, or is superior to it. How can? God did it cool.

pickabeau1:

At your bolded, research has shown there is no difference between kids in a two parent household and those raised by a single mother or even against those raised by 2 same sex parents
Dodgy grin grin grin
You are trolling abi grin

There is no such research - not in a thorough, unbiased, properly factored sense anyway. Lots of shoddy research and pseudo-science pushed forward to make the case for "gay marriage".

We don't have the longitudinal data to clearly discuss outcomes for children raised in SS households. The outcomes of single parent households have been with us for a while - especially single mothers.

A SP household is a great predictor of poverty and generational pathologies - 60% of single-parent households fall into poperty. I don't dispute that an enduring 2 parent, opposite sex pairing is equivalent to a maried couple ATBE.

However a married couple with children are still more likey to remain intact for a longer period than an unmarried pair.

From the Gayctivist-in-Chief himself; http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/15/us/politics/15text-obama.html?pagewanted=print&_r=0
...excerpt; We know the statistics – that children who grow up without a father are five times more likely to live in poverty and commit crime; nine times more likely to drop out of schools and twenty times more likely to end up in prison. They are more likely to have behavioral problems, or run away from home, or become teenage parents themselves. And the foundations of our community are weaker because of it.

You've baited me this morning sha grin

TVMIC
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 9:46am On Jul 24, 2015
TV01:

Look in the sense of regaining the meaning and understanding it's function, not look as in tinker with it. Marriage as a concept/institution is perfect - it's (some of) the participants who are struggling.

Necessary? It's crucial - and nothing has been put forward that improves it, or is superior to it. How can? God did it cool.
Yes that was my intent with the word 'look'
The outlook from where I look does not look good

How can a pre teen be saying he does not want to marry so that one woman will not come and deprive him of his money?

You are trolling abi grin

There is no such research - not in a thorough, unbiased, properly factored sense anyway. Lots of shoddy research and pseudo-science pushed forward to make the case for "gay marriage".

We don't have the longitudinal data to clearly discuss outcomes for children raised in SS households. The outcomes of single parent households have been with us for a while - especially single mothers.

A SP household is a great predictor of poverty and generational pathologies - 60% of single-parent households fall into poperty. I don't dispute that an enduring 2 parent, opposite sex pairing is equivalent to a maried couple ATBE.

However a married couple with children are still more likey to remain intact for a longer period than an unmarried pair.

From the Gayctivist-in-Chief himself; http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/15/us/politics/15text-obama.html?pagewanted=print&_r=0
...excerpt; We know the statistics – that children who grow up without a father are five times more likely to live in poverty and commit crime; nine times more likely to drop out of schools and twenty times more likely to end up in prison. They are more likely to have behavioral problems, or run away from home, or become teenage parents themselves. And the foundations of our community are weaker because of it.

You've baited me this morning sha grin

TVMIC

Good to have you post
I wonder how any one can believe such research but that research is the basis for the adoption option for SSM
The Family is truly in flux...
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by TV01(m): 10:01am On Jul 24, 2015
pickabeau1:

Yes that was my intent with the word 'look'
The outlook from where I look does not look good
And that's why marriage in it's essence has to be rediscovered, taught and modelled. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it, it's just been abused and now perverted.

pickabeau1:
How can a pre teen be saying he does not want to marry so that one woman will not come and deprive him of his money?
I once had the most jaundiced view of marriage, but God be thanked, part of my journey was rediscovering it in spirit and truth. The bible opens and closes with weddings. To pervert marriage is to mock Gods unfolding plan.

pickabeau1:

Good to have you post
I wonder how any one can believe such research but that research is the basis for the adoption option for SSM
The Family is truly in flux...
Social science is in some ways barely deseving of the name science. It is not as rigid as real science and is very subjective - hence easily amenable to ideological manipulation - from either side.

SSM is not a thing - we shall see how it unfolds and how "global" it truly gets.

TV

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 10:30am On Jul 24, 2015
freecocoa:
Where's coogar?

Coogar pop in.

i have been warned against posting here.....they said i have seen too much & i know too much. grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 10:43am On Jul 24, 2015
TV01:

And that's why marriage in it's essence has to be rediscovered, taught and modelled. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it, it's just been abused and now perverted.

I once had the most jaundiced view of marriage, but God be thanked, part of my journey was rediscovering it in spirit and truth. The bible opens and closes with weddings. To pervert marriage is to mock Gods unfolding plan.

Social science is in some ways barely deseving of the name science. It is not as rigid as real science and is very subjective - hence easily amenable to ideological manipulation - from either side.

SSM is not a thing - we shall see how it unfolds and how "global" it truly gets.

TV

True...

Let's wait and see
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by freecocoa(f): 10:58am On Jul 24, 2015
coogar:

i have been warned against posting here.....they said i have seen too much & i know too much. grin
They don't have that right.grin

How is you been?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
@pick,

What is SSM?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by netotse(m): 9:10am On Jul 25, 2015
bellong:
@pick,

What is SSM?
Same sex marriage
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 9:12am On Jul 25, 2015
netotse:

Same sex marriage

You don see d link
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 9:38am On Jul 25, 2015
netotse:

Same sex marriage

Oh.. Thanks
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Kimoni: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2015
bellong:

Oh.. Thanks

See them, Old Skull.... grin grin cheesy grin You must be Damiso's twin brother tongue

Make I no lie sha, me sef I didn't know it
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bellong: 9:46am On Jul 25, 2015
Kimoni:

See them, Old Skull.... grin grin cheesy grin You must be Damiso's twin brother tongue

Make I no lie sha, me sef I didn't know it

Not my fault. I came to the world too early. sad
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 9:47am On Jul 25, 2015
freecocoa:
They don't have that right.grin

How is you been?

chilling like a villain.........as usual cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (182) (Reply)

My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.