Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu (163009 Views)

How We Built "The Coffee Shop" / The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) / Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
Great work. I like architecture( cos its all encompassing),building-tech but i prefer Interior Designs. I appreciate beauty alot tho.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by eazysally: 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
Spyder or any NLers who base in enugu am sorry for diverting u a little I just got a job recently in a enugu and am luking for a 2 rooms (a room and a palour) to rent with water and light in a modest environment can u help me out in looking for it??
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Obinnau(m): 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
I sent you a mail spyder.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
eazysally: Spyder or any NLers who base in enugu am sorry for diverting u a little I just got a job recently in a enugu and am luking for a 2 rooms (a room and a palour) to rent with water and light in a modest environment can u help me out in looking for it??

Call my agent on 08030799100

1 Like

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2014
Obinnau: I sent you a mail spyder.

Not seen any mail,

Ckenneths@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by kostadinis: 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
PeoplesArmy:
@Kostadinis
Just me being curious. Since this is not a cornerpiece, what would be your design options for same size of plot as this one...As in how do you propose to achieve same number of flats in a similat plot. It will be interesting to know your thoughts on it.

Let us support Chief Spyder and respect the choice of the owner of this house - a fellow Nairalander.

Commenting on how the work is going should be much more better i believe.

As individuals, we think and act differently. The possibilities in a "total land area of 1112sqm' are immense.

1 Like

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
Nice work spyder
Hey Guys u should really use his work for your projects..I recommend him

Please visit my link for roofing matters and tips https://www.nairaland.com/1507095/how-much-roofing-sheets-nigeria
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by sleekpro(m): 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
spyder880: Ladies and Gentlemen, I welcome you all to our newest project, the first one for year 2014. We at the Spydercraft building team have just been contracted to build a large block of luxury flats by a Nairalander. I love doing big things and when I saw the building plans, it arrested my attention as this is the size of challenge I want to face this year cheesy

We have built houses in the past but this promises to be the most tasking, the most interesting and because of the size, the most challenging. There are only a few flats here but the floor space has been designed to ensure that occupants live their life to the fullest. More details about the amenities as we move along. A short summary of the project;

Project: The building of a block of luxury flats
Client: A Nairaland friend
Contractor: Tigerkenn Homes (Nig) Ltd.
Budget: To be revealed later.
Duration: 180 days

This is a brief summary of the site plan

Total site area: 1112 sqm
Area of main building: 504 sqm
Area of gate house: 20 sqm
Total site coverage: 524 sqm

There are 7 flats of large 3 bedrooms in this plan, each unit of flat has also a big living room, dining room, kitchen, kitchen store, lobby, visitor's W/C, terrace, double flight of stairs, wardrobe provisions, and one of the bedrooms is fitted with a nice toilet/bath (masters)

Attached to the flats I described above are another 2 units containing 2 rooms, (one bedroom and one sitting room), a kitchen, a toilet/bathroom, a double flight of stairs is also provided in this side of the building and each room from this unit can be accessed via different steps. (You can come up from the front and go down from the back of the building without being noticed at the front)

There is also a voided courtyard at the center of the complex.

Join me once again as we navigate the tasking but interesting world of building homes, all daily activities will be here live! The boys are raring to go and I am hoping to make this the biggest success of all. Welcome friends.

. Pls spyder hit me up for supplies, I have two tippers(ten tons) that can work 24 hrs, I can supply sharp sand, and granites or gravels, pls don't let me out. 08068787125
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
Wow this is great!.Please check out my blog www.archdaily9ja. ,It is created solely for the building industry in nigeria.They is a vacancy category in the blog in case you want to post something like this.

LAST BULLET: No be spam be this o.All my post una dey hide am!Free me na.My blog can be helpful.It is not spam.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
Unless I missed this point please how much will project cost. Would appreciate if amount spent on each stage is displayed.
Great job.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
Reporting late for class, hope I didn't miss much. Anyway I will copy previous notes from the class captain grin. WELL DONE my brother.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by eazysally: 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
Spyder880: Call my agent on 08030799100

Thanks man I will definately do so
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by jmslimx(m): 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2014
hey bro how much would this cost?
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by tiwasiaife(m): 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2014
Am glad to be part of this project. Having looked at enugu stratigraphy mostly dat part of enugu,emene is mostly made up of claystone (kaoline) thou enugu in general is underlain by shale. With due respect i blv d nxt thing is proper soil texting to ascertain the major soil type and its mineral components,PI,LL that is cassagrant test to avoid foundatn sinking. As nwa afo 042 and class fin sec. Am readily available 4 dis. 07031675642

2 Likes

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Buchianom(m): 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
Nice one Chief Spyder, this seems to be Mainland Emene

Following......
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Eluala(m): 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
I dey follow.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by lancee(m): 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2014
REGISTERED !!!
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
kkonsults: Oga Spyder, more Grease to your Elbow.
K

KKonsults, when you have the "Best Architect (YOU)" and the "Best Builder (SPYDER)" involved and collaborating in a project the only thing that can come out of it will be magnificient.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by yomiousyolola: 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
Sorry I'm late its the mb hold up (aluminium guy reporting) cool
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2014
mufutau55:

KKonsults, when you have the best Architect and the best Builder involved and collaboating in a project the only thing that can come out of it
will be magnificient.

Hajji Mufutau

I love this!
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by rotecch77(m): 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
@hajj mufutau;true talk
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by isomadtech(m): 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
@spyder880,
i sent a mail to you.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Onuokwu: 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ricky_olu: Well done oga Spyder. Will be following silently as usual....

Please dont follow silently. Talk. We want to learn from you!
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by achi4u(m): 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
I don report to class ...nearly I for miss this lecture and I for no happy.
Oga spyder i'm praying for ur success this time more than how I prayed for porthacurt mansion.lol

Let the foundation begin sharp sharp...grin
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
All I wish you is God's Guideance and Success, as you carry out the project, and also pray that God will surely help to carry out our various projects for the year as you have started yours. In the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ Amen.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
following smiley
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by gr8david(m): 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
Bros pls call on ur expert bricklayer/mession boy for work ooooo
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Martini101(m): 6:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
Abeg, bike man give me change fast fast before this man go enter class before me! i no wan get carry over!!

1 Like

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2014
Present sir!! A quick question. Can a land of 68ft x 91ft contains 2 flats of 4 bedrooms?each flat will have (4 rooms, living room, dinning room, kitchen, 4 toilets,kitchen, store). It is the length that is giving me concern. 91ft..

Thanks
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by freeradical(m): 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2014
@op. pls I plan to acquire a plot or two in Enugu around that new airport road area as I envisage a massive flux of estate development in that area over the next five years so I will need your help on how to go about this since u are already on ground. help me with a credible contact if you can.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
free radical: @op. pls I plan to acquire a plot or two in Enugu around that new airport road area as I envisage a massive flux of estate development in that area over the next five years so I will need your help on how to go about this since u are already on ground. help me with a credible contact if you can.

Call my trained agent for all Enugu good lands 08030799100

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply)

How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? / Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) / Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.