Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Malice In Relationships? Your Views: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Malice In Relationships? Your Views: (17667 Views)

Ladies, taking selfies In Mens Car while In relationships..your Take? / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Internet/online Relationships - Your Thoughts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malice In Relationships? Your Views: by jgirl3: 1:54am On Aug 11, 2008
CodeRED:

Here is where we differ honey. I don't believe in bottling up your feelings. People suffer heart attack by doing such. I am a very blunt and upfront person so I am a believer of the "NOW not Later" strategy in dealing with conflicts. I want it out of my system. The thing is if I stay to long to deal with it, I lose interest in the person or persons involved and sometimes may never know what actually transpired. One thing I can assure you though, is even when I am mad at my significant other, I wont ever let anyone around knows. I won't insult or give 'tell-tale" signs that things aren't going well. I believe in dealing with that person on my private watch cheesy
I believe in bottling alright. It's the best way to deal with things. If anyone is not used to someone being so upfront about their feelings, they should come to me, I'll teach them how. I grew up in a family where we learn to keep a lot of stuff to ourselves as a family. If the person keeps doing it, they know when i'm pissed off. I love being observative which is one of the things I learnt by studying psychology for a semester. Study someone and when you meet them with it, they'll know you're right and they will know you've been watching them. it's best not to react instantly. Just react with time and research.
Re: Malice In Relationships? Your Views: by CodeRED(f): 2:01am On Aug 11, 2008
j-girl:

I believe in bottling alright. It's the best way to deal with things. If anyone is not used to someone being so upfront about their feelings, they should come to me, I'll teach them how. I grew up in a family where we learn to keep a lot of stuff to ourselves as a family. If the person keeps doing it, they know when i'm pissed off. I love being observative which is one of the things I learnt by studying psychology for a semester. Study someone and when you meet them with it, they'll know you're right and they will know you've been watching them. it's best not to react instantly. Just react with time and research.

I agree with you to a certain extent, however, I still do the "on the spot" attack. Don't get me wrong dear, I can be discreet. I utilize that method more to the end. When I know for a fact there is no hope. I have grown tired and would rather just nip it permanently in the butt cheesy. Psychology is my love. I am amazed at the mind, and how people can be so devilish in their dealings with others. The thing is I ask one quesion, a million different ways. It is done, not because I am dumb, but to further confuse the individual. They say a liar has no memory, right? grin grin.

Either way, malice is NOT good in any relationship, platonic or else. It only gives way to greater issues. The last time I checked, we all have one head each, so no need in being scared to voice what is eating you.
Re: Malice In Relationships? Your Views: by jgirl3: 2:09am On Aug 11, 2008
CodeRED:

I agree with you to a certain extent, however, I still do the "on the spot" attack. Don't get me wrong dear, I can be discreet. I utilize that method more to the end. When I know for a fact there is no hope. I have grown tired and would rather just nip it permanently in the butt cheesy. Psychology is my love. I am amazed at the mind, and how people can be so devilish in their dealings with others. The thing is I ask one quesion, a million different ways. It is done, not because I am dumb, but to further confuse the individual. They say a liar has no memory, right? grin grin.

Either way, malice is NOT good in any relationship, platonic or else. It only gives way to greater issues. The last time I checked, we all have one head each, so no need in being scared to voice what is eating you.
Malice is not good. I concur.
These days i'm forcing myself to be more open cos apparently, friends hate me doing that. There's only one person I don't do that with and that's just because he won't hear of it. He's too immature to process my outbursts so i have to tell him everything as soon as he does it. The good thing is that I'll soon leave him alone and then he'll miss that about me. Guys are so confused, i swear it.
I love psychology. Malice is a thing of immaturity but speaking your mind out or listening to it is a sign of maturity and an eagerness to work things out. Silence does not help any relationship and arguments will not go away just because you refuse to talk to each other.
Re: Malice In Relationships? Your Views: by CodeRED(f): 2:17am On Aug 11, 2008
j-girl:

Malice is not good. I concur.
These days i'm forcing myself to be more open because apparently, friends hate me doing that. There's only one person I don't do that with and that's just because he won't hear of it. He's too immature to process my outbursts so i have to tell him everything as soon as he does it. The good thing is that I'll soon leave him alone and then he'll miss that about me. Guys are so confused, i swear it.
I love psychology. Malice is a thing of immaturity but speaking your mind out or listening to it is a sign of maturity and an eagerness to work things out. Silence does not help any relationship and arguments will not go away just because you refuse to talk to each other.

awwwwww,
We all have that one special person we can always go thrash things out with. For me it's a him and girl his wife hates it. I must admit sometimes I really rile her up for the fun of it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, Bad me,

But honestly, I don't keep malice, I may severe ties, but the malice I cant do, my parents taught me much better than that love.

The beauty of the brain is it's compartment. No men are not confusing, that is what they want us to believe. Take for instance a man exercising what resides in his ID(subconscience).Honey have you noticed how fat the neighbour is getting? Now you know you are thicker than the neighbour, so the conversation in it self has no merit. It's just that he thinks you are fat was is afraid to tell you. My advise is not to beat up one's self trying to understand a breed of people who themselves dont understand their very existence. I would rather be out shopping than waste it trying to understand them, grin
Re: Malice In Relationships? Your Views: by jgirl3: 2:21am On Aug 11, 2008
CodeRED:

awwwwww,
We all have that one special person we can always go thrash things out with. For me it's a him and girl his wife hates it. I must admit sometimes I really rile her up for the fun of it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, Bad me,

But honestly, I don't keep malice, I may severe ties, but the malice I can't do, my parents taught me much better than that love.

The beauty of the brain is it's compartment. No men are not confusing, that is what they want us to believe. Take for instance a man exercising what resides in his ID(subconscience).Honey have you noticed how fat the neighbour is getting? Now you know you are thicker than the neighbour, so the conversation in it self has no merit. It's just that he thinks you are fat was is afraid to tell you. My advise is not to beat up one's self trying to understand a breed of people who themselves don't understand their very existence. I would rather be out shopping than waste it trying to understand them, grin
The one person I can pour my entire heart out to is a him as well. He's such a good listener. Sometimes I wonder why he hasn't given up on me yet. He even reminds me of my statements some times. it's very cool to have him on speed dial (#2). grin
I agree Malice is not cool. Lol, Some men can be total devils. I would rather figure them out. I love to sit and study ppl. It's just a way of knowing who you're dealing with.
Re: Malice In Relationships? Your Views: by CodeRED(f): 2:32am On Aug 11, 2008
j-girl:

The one person I can pour my entire heart out to is a him as well. He's such a good listener. Sometimes I wonder why he hasn't given up on me yet. He even reminds me of my statements some times. it's very cool to have him on speed dial (#2). grin
I agree Malice is not cool. Lol, Some men can be total devils. I would rather figure them out. I love to sit and study people. It's just a way of knowing who you're dealing with.

LOL, speed dial #2, eh? It's cool, as long my baby is on #1 cheesy cheesy cheesy, or else you will have a lot of explaining to do jor.

I see you were gifted with an abundance of patience, unfortunately not moi. I am not much of a time waster. Things not going my way, am bouncing to the next bus stop grin.

I still don't understand why people keep malice though. I mean, my friend said she does because she saves energy(less hellos), her phone bill is less (less people to call) and she sleeps better( she doesnt have to worry where they are) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy and the best part, she shops more for herself( doesnt have to give away too much again),
Re: Malice In Relationships? Your Views: by jgirl3: 2:43am On Aug 11, 2008
CodeRED:

LOL, speed dial #2, eh? It's cool, as long my baby is on #1 cheesy cheesy cheesy, or else you will have a lot of explaining to do jor.

I see you were gifted with an abundance of patience, unfortunately not moi. I am not much of a time waster. Things not going my way, am bouncing to the next bus stop grin.

I still don't understand why people keep malice though. I mean, my friend said she does because she saves energy(less hellos), her phone bill is less (less people to call) and she sleeps better( she doesnt have to worry where they are) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy and the best part, she shops more for herself( doesnt have to give away too much again),
Lol! No more of that. I was finally blessed with a Playstation yesterday and now I see why guys love it so much. it really takes your mind off everything. You should get one darl! it helps. It's way better than keeping malice. If you don't see me online in the next 2 days, be rest assured that my PS is the one holding me down. Anyway darl, i gotta prepare for bed now (actually i'm going to my PS, lol!)
Re: Malice In Relationships? Your Views: by CodeRED(f): 2:48am On Aug 11, 2008
j-girl:

Lol! No more of that. I was finally blessed with a Playstation yesterday and now I see why guys love it so much. it really takes your mind off everything. You should get one darl! it helps. It's way better than keeping malice. If you don't see me online in the next 2 days, be rest assured that my PS is the one holding me down. Anyway darl, i gotta prepare for bed now (actually i'm going to my PS, lol!)

LOL, NO I will pass on the gadgets, I would rather hit the Mall and do my thing grin grin.

Goodnight dear.Sleep tight and don't allow the mostiquotes to feast on your gorgeous body o grin cheesy cheesy cheesy.

TTYL. Bye.
Re: Malice In Relationships? Your Views: by GRIMM(m): 3:03am On Aug 11, 2008
hey, malice n relationships dont go. if u r keeping malice wit someone u say u love, then i'll advice u not to date. wink
Re: Malice In Relationships? Your Views: by TOYOSI20(f): 3:26am On Aug 11, 2008
GRIMM:

hey, malice n relationships don't go. if you're keeping malice wit someone u say u love, then i'll advice u not to date. wink

True that, I think its childish and immature, talking things out sounds better and happens to be more effective. . . , .
Re: Malice In Relationships? Your Views: by girlsoswit(f): 11:15am On Aug 11, 2008
GRIMM:

hey, malice n relationships don't go. if you're keeping malice wit someone u say u love, then i'll advice u not to date. wink

I disagree with u sir. No matter the strenght of love, there will still be problems and there is tendency nt to sort it out just like dat and each one then bears a grudge with the other person. This then results in2 malice. U knw some people find it real difficult to say sorry whether they are rite or wrong.
Re: Malice In Relationships? Your Views: by GRIMM(m): 6:17am On Aug 12, 2008
girlsoswit, hey! its beta out than in i always say. dat way u tend to get closer to yr partner
Re: Malice In Relationships? Your Views: by tRoOE(f): 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2008
I can't neither can he
when something is bothering us, we let it out by taking about it
In fact he does not have to tell me is mad and same for goes for me, we both know when one of us is angry
I hate keeping malice, i would prefer to cut the the person out of my life rather than keep grudges
But is it possible in keep malice in a relationship undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Please Your Man / Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of My Adorable Sister / Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.