Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:53 AM

Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters (66815 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by DerideGull(m): 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
Love_Decay:

Q. Where did she complete her first degree ?
Your ans. St. Paul’s College Lawrenceville !

Q. In the following passage, what does the statement "so she immediately stayed back" relate to ?
Your ans. it could mean staying back in the USA or staying back at St Pauls College .

Now, it's my turn. And, i believe i speak for like minds !

First, i will like to clarify that U.S.A is not an educational institution it is a country . Awodman take note ! grin

Since you "awodman" claim she (stella's) staying back could mean anything. We (speaking for like minds) accept this as a fact.

That Stella Oduah, successfully completed her Master degree in the United States. Though, there are no clear documents stating which "University" she got her Master's degree from.

Nevertheless, it can't be from St.Paul cos they don't award such degree's in that (St.Paul) institution. But Stella Master's degree is from an accredited American Institution, not a Nigerian, British, Ghanaian or South African Institution.

Hence, Stella must present a masters degree from 1983, to Nigeria citizen's and this degree must be an American Degree (Masters).

---------------------------------------
You can see here for details on her educational achievements: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/opinion/stella-oduah-an-amazon-of-transformation/
See here for awodman's statement: https://www.nairaland.com/1584563/stellas-citation-submitted-senate-during#20740662
and here for deride's statement: https://www.nairaland.com/1583301/stella-oduah-lied-mba-degree/18#20741114

If the statement of “stayed back to complete her master’s degree" has been she “enrolled for her master’s degree", the emphases should have been laid on the school instead of the country. Most Nigerians are dysfunctional tribal bigots. No wonder nothing works in the cesspit called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by callmenow: 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2014
It is the fault of Jonathan. If only he had made it possible for NLs and SRs to have a day job, instead of trolling the internet. [s]Mrs Oduah would not have resigned her post immediately. [/s] Guys and dolls, get a job, or better still, get a life. The usual suspects know themselves. Dangote are looking for Internet experts. Please apply at graduate@dangote.com. You deserve a good job after all.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by yetunsbay(m): 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
e_ndibe: Yorubas can rant 2 hell
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
agbameta:

Ignorant olodo, it's not a lie in your country, it's a criminal offence and people go to jail, you dumb asss dullard...

Dude you're boring.

Abeg move... cool cool
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Fhemmmy: 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

Bros, I respect you but I'm surprised you did not say anything when @superstar1 attacked the whole Igbo because of one person reason why I reversed instantly. The post he replied was because the dude took a shot calling the Igbos again... Like seriously?

Go all over NL and you will realize how much i weep to see people talking about other tribes, if one person has committed a crime, they should talk about that person and not about the person's tribe . . . I will never support anyone talking about other people's tribe cos at the end of the day, we are one Nigerian . . . I dont know this woman and till she is proven guilty, she is innocent in the eyes of the law, but we need to learn not to rubbish tribes. . . . We never know who could read what we write today tomorrow.
i respect you too, Sir

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by agbameta: 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
DerideGull:

If the statement of “stayed back to complete her master’s degree" has been she “enrolled for her master’s degree", the emphases should have been laid on the school instead of the country. Most Nigerians are dysfunctional tribal bigots. No wonder nothing works in the cesspit called Nigeria.

What's the meaning of stayed back? You yourself have no proof per the meaning of the vague and deceptive nonsense about staying back so stop throwing tantrums with your silly and redundant rants, you can not blame folks for picking whatever conclusion they desire since the vague and crooked woman failed to be diligent and honest with her bio.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by agbameta: 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
[quote author=manny4life]

[s]Dude you're boring.

Abeg move... cool cool[[/s]/quote]

Olodo villager, I hope you've learned your lesson and if not, I have your time today. Fraud is a criminal offence in Nigeria and people go to jail. Dumb assss...ss

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by eGuerrrilla: 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
pazienza: Yor.obas are pathetic human beings, watch them whine and cry when stella comes to defend herself. A single igbo princess, using the whole of yo.roba people to play football, get them riled up, and then give them a proper smack down! Stella bu nwanyi kajara akaja! *grins*

Ethnic chauvinism would always be the final retreat of a scoundrel.

If you think what you've read thus far presents the princess in an unfavourable light, let's see how you react to the following article - sourced from a foremost pro-Biafra website.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by rabzy01: 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
This is a very simple case to handle. No need for all this argument.
Now that we all know as published in govt and her personal pages that:

(1) she, Stella Oduah has an MBA,
(2) that the said MBA degree was awarded to her by an American institution and
(3) that the said degree was awarded to her in or before 1983;

[size=16pt]Stelle Oduah has 24 hours from the time this accusation reached her or her aids to come out clearly and:
[/size]

(1) state whether she actually has an MBA degree or not.
(2) if claims that she holds the said degree, state the institution she got it from and the year (Mind you, the MBA must be from US institution, awarded in or before 1983.)
(3) nairalanders would like to sight a copy the decree certificate for avoidance of doubt.

Failure to adhere to the above, will mean that Sahara Reporters got their facts right and our Hon Minister of Aviation is indeed a shame to Nigeria and Nigerians. She should be investigated for certificate forgery, sacked from her office............

Oga shoeless over to you.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
[quote author=agbameta][/quote]

What a lost soul, didn't you see you own brother laughing at your own foolishness?

Give me one more reason to engage you...LMAO grin cool cool
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by DerideGull(m): 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
eGuerrrilla:

Ethnic chauvinism would always be the final retreat of a scoundrel.

If you think what you've read thus far presents the princess in an unfavourable light, let's see how you react to the following article - sourced from a foremost pro-Biafra website.

eGonorrhea

Are you insane? You have gone from Stella Oduah did not earn master degree to a high school dropout. I guess the force of tribal bigotry is wonderfully influential on you.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by agbameta: 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

What a lost soul, didn't you see you own brother laughing at your own foolishness?

Give me one more reason to engage you...LMAO grin cool cool

Olodo villager, not knowing how to perform basic task like quoting is one of your many ailments?

Presenting fake documents to secure employment in your country is a criminal offence and people go to jail for.

What a nuisance...smh
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by pazienza(m): 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
rabzy01: This is a very simple case to handle. No need for all this argument.
Now that we all know as published in govt and her personal pages that:

(1) she, Stella Oduah has an MBA,
(2) that the said MBA decree was awarded to her by an American institution and
(3) that the said decree was awarded to her in or before 1983;

[size=16pt]Stelle Oduah has 24 hours from the time this accusation reached her or her aids to come out clearly and:
[/size]

(1) state whether she actually has an MBA decree or not.
(2) if claims that she holds the said decree, state the institution she got it from and the year (Mind you, the MBA must be from US institution, awarded in or befor 1983.)
(3) nairalanders would like to sight a copy the decree certificate for avoidance of doubt.

Failure to adhere to the above, will mean that Sahara Reporters got their facts right and our Hon Minister of Aviation is indeed a shame to Nigeria and Nigerians. She should be investigated for certificate forgery, sacked from her office............

Oga shoeless over to you.

Lol! Yariiba people and their delusions of grandeur! You lots must think big of yourselves to think that a mininster of the federal republic and an Igbo princess for that matter, will run to defend herself, each time you bring out your useless accusations, how silly of yoriba people, they must think this is immediate post 1970 naija.

Now, listen and listen carefully, this allegation is the least of stella's worry, she will treat it as beer parlour gists of irrelevant peeps, she will address it at her own time, when she has time, or if you manage to get those idle lawmakers to invite her again to spank you lots, only then will she bother, cause i am starting to sense that stella must be getting addicted to spanking the yoriba and their silly media.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Horus(m): 11:12pm On Jan 07, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxJRu7-_elU

Stella Oduah Forged Her MBA Certificate - SaharaReporters
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by agbameta: 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
pazienza:

[s] Lol! Yariiba people and their delusions of grandeur! You must think big of yourself to think that a mininster of the federal rupublic and an Igbo princess for that matter, will run to defend herself, each time you bring out your useless accusations, how silly of yoriba people, they must think this is immediate post 1970 naija.

Now, listen and listen carefully, this allegation is the least of stella's worry, she will treat it as beer parlour gists of irrelevants peeps, she will address it at her own time, when she has time, or if you manage to get those idle lawmakers to invite her again to spank you lots, only then will she bother, cause i am starting to sense that stella must be getting addicted to spanking the yoriba and their silly media.[/s]

Thank you.

OK Stella Oduah's spokesman, we don hear you, please allow us to continue with the thread and continue your consultations with your madam.

7 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by eGuerrrilla: 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2014
DerideGull:

eGonorrhea

Are you insane? You have gone from Stella Oduah did not earn master degree to a high school dropout. I guess the force of tribal bigotry is wonderfully influential on you.

Lol! eGuerrilla aims to cajole, comfort and castigate reprobates, as the prevailing wind permits.
Consider this, a 'teachable moment' cool
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by meforyou1(m): 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2014
Stella odua worked in NNPC and they verified her certificate. Is it too hard for jobless sahara to ask NNPC for d photocopies of d cert? And they should ask of the ceet of other members of d federal executive council. And tinubu's forged Toronto cerficate. And the receipts of fashola's 600 million naira cars
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by pazienza(m): 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
Horus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxJRu7-_elU

Stella Oduah Forged Her MBA Certificate - SaharaReporters

Yea, just like she commited fraud and is corrupt for buying those vehicles, okwa ya? I guess that one is nolonger reigning. yoriiba people, funny peeps.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by pazienza(m): 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2014
me_for_you: Stella odua worked in NNPC and they verified her certificate. Is it too hard for jobless sahara to ask NNPC for d photocopies of d cert? And they should ask of the ceet of other members of d federal executive council. And tinubu's forged Toronto cerficate. And the receipts of fashola's 600 million naira cars

This is not about objectivity, this is about dragging her through as many false scandals as much as possible,in hope of getting gullible Nigerians to buy their propaganda, and in so doing make her a liability to GEJ and hope GEJ gets her replaced.

It's a calculated asault, they reason that either way, they must win. If they get her involved in as many negative false scandals as much as possible, they reason that GEJ will have two actions to play, and any of those actions favours yoribas. Let me explain further.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Horus(m): 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4Ylb9uxhRY

STELLA ODUAH'S OUTBURST ON RESIGNATION

The minister, who inspected remodelled facilities at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos, was asked by a journalist if she would resign following federal lawmakers recommendations to President Jonathan. She replied, ” I think it means you don’t read or you probably don’t understand English because I read it too. What is there is that Mr. President can and should review. That is what they said there. Probably, you should go back to school.”
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
there is no evidence of foul play.....she never said she graduated from st Paul cathedral.....
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by pazienza(m): 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
scenario1: GEJ sacks stella! This scenario will be a perfect scenario for the yoriibas, as stella would nolonger trouble them and even if stella gets replaced with another Igbo person by GEJ, that new Igbo person having seen the ordeal stella went through for stepping on yoriba interest in the ministry, will not be keen to repeat such, he would succumb to yorriba's pressure easily, if only to save he/herself and continue feeding fat on the country, without challenging yorubas. This is a perfect scenario for yoriibas as they would have made an example of stella.

Scenario2: GEJ calls off their bluff and retains stella, they would still win, as they would have deceived gullible Nigerians that Stella is corrupt, and that GEJ is even more corrupt for retaining her, they will use it against GEJ come 2015. It's a win-win situation for them.

But if i were to be in GEJ's shoe, i will retain Odua for strategic reasons, the benefit of retaining her outweights that of sacking her. GEJ stands for equity and justice, he should not waiver.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by agbameta: 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
Gabriel_sylar: there is no evidence of foul play.....she never said she graduated from st Paul cathedral.....

We don't even care about Saint Paul, we just want to know from where and if she really has a masters degree.

That's all..

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by joromi: 12:00am On Jan 08, 2014
I swear you go fear some people's reasoning... grin grin grin
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Negation: 12:02am On Jan 08, 2014
A minister caught in 2 scandals and people are talking tribe this and tribe that.
Amazing.

This is not just about claiming or not claiming she went to a particular school, this is about whether she even has the master's degree. What would it cost to straighten out the allegations? Is she not a public servant? If this happened in the UK do you think the MP would be forming def jam? Even Obama had to produce documents quick quick when it was claimed that he wasn't american.

But over in Nigeria, we can always rely on allegations of tribalism (going both ways) and the ineptness of those that are meant to be acting in the publics interest to gobble up serious issues.

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by olujamez(m): 12:13am On Jan 08, 2014
Another heartbeat revelation tending to the greatness of our Nation Nigeria.But i am very sure she will also enjoy presidential pardon at the end of the true investigation like Salisu Buhari, the honourable Mr Toronto.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Italiano1: 12:35am On Jan 08, 2014
pazienza: scenario1: GEJ sacks stella! This scenario will be a perfect scenario for the yoriibas, as stella would nolonger trouble them and even if stella gets replaced with another Igbo person by GEJ, that new Igbo person having seen the ordeal stella went through for stepping on yoriba interest in the ministry, will not be keen to repeat such, he would succumb to yorriba's pressure easily, if only to save he/herself and continue feeding fat on the country, without challenging yorubas. This is a perfect scenario for yoriibas as they would have made an example of stella.

Scenario2: GEJ calls off their bluff and retains stella, they would still win, as they would have deceived gullible Nigerians that Stella is corrupt, and that GEJ is even more corrupt for retaining her, they will use it againdt GEJ come 2015. It's a win-win situation for them.

But if i were to be in GEJ's shoe, i will retain Odua for strategic reasons, the benefit of retaining her outweights that of sacking her. GEJ stands for equity and justice, he should not waiver.

*grins*

Scenario 3: The rule of law is observed and an investigation set up to establish the facts! The outcome will then determine the actions to be taken, if Stella Oduah intentionally falsified her Masters degree or any other qualification then she should be used as an example and disgraced out of office with ignominy! If not? Sahara Reporters would loose face and most people will not take them seriously anymore.

Those 2 scenarios you have highlighted in your post shows lack of decency and morality! You need to think before you post in future.

Thank you!

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by airmark(m): 12:38am On Jan 08, 2014
Stella brings more headache to GEJ than a migraine. I expect stella to present her MBA certificate in a press conference 2mao. This will shame SR and haters. Anything short of this, she should prepare to be gaoled.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by rafcrown(m): 1:00am On Jan 08, 2014
TORONTO?
USA?
THE NEXT ONE MAY BE
UK?
POLITICIANS AND LIES??/
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by brushesz: 1:21am On Jan 08, 2014
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Italiano1: 1:26am On Jan 08, 2014
brushesz: I'm sure she's not the only one at the top with a fake MSc or PhD degree. What stopped the senate from verifying her credentials?

She's made her millions if not billions already jare!

But she has possibly lost every iota of respect!

It can never be the same.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:38am On Jan 08, 2014
A considerable number of resources must have been spent and used to generate continuous buzz and news about how corrupt Stella supposedly is.

My thinking is that there is a plethora of information on JUST ABOUT EVERY POLITICIAN for investigative journalists, given the pervasive nature of deceipt, forgery, civil crime, lies, bribery, kickbacks, oversights, and circumvension in all corners of the Nigerian government. The magnitude of some of these offenses even make the allegations against Stella very petty.

My ultimate question now is: why is Stella selected for journalist investigation and headlines? Who is sponsoring Premium Times and Sahara Reporters in this venture? What is the end game and benefit to these sponsors? And more importantly for Nigerian citizens truly concerned about the ramifications of bad leadership on the constituency....is the sponsors' proposed alternative to Stella being in office actually better for the aviation Ministry? Or will a higher level of misdeed desperately clawing its way in make it through upon her dismissal, only for it to be shielded by the not so impartial press?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply)

Governor Wike & Dakuku Peterside Meet In Okrika (Photo) / 2023: How Could You Imagine Beating This Kind Of APC Team? (Photo) / Bolu Akin-olugbade Dies Of COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.