Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,490 members, 7,854,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni (5459 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? / Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by jaybee3(m): 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
Teespice:

You did not know ni.
I didn't get the memo

Now i can finally get born2fuck off my back

I've found Mr randy some free punny
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by fijiano202(m): 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
Imagine a World with free Punannis,Where nigeria babes advertise on TV and Online with their BB pins,Whatsapp Telling u to call if ur interest in Free punanni with NSA

1 Like

Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by xynerise: 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
fijiano202: Imagine a World with free Punannis,Where nigeria babes advertise on TV and Online with their BB pins,Whatsapp Telling u to call if ur interest in Free punanni with NSA
What are you talking about? It happens. I know the website
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by passionate88: 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
fijiano202: Imagine a World with free Punannis,Where nigeria babes advertise on TV and Online with their BB pins,Whatsapp Telling u to call if ur interest in Free punanni with NSA
wouldn't that be great?.
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by Teespice(f): 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
passionate88: I no get girl friend, marriage na wahala. Girls go dey pray make MIL die, she go vex if MIL visit her son. I dey pray make I no marry sef.

I hear you
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by jaybee3(m): 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
cdamsel: I wish he was, he comes on NL to announce names of people who he has shagged na undecided
Names such as:

Brenda, LaTisha, Linda, Felicia,Dawn, LeShaun, Ines, Alicia,Teresa, Monica, Sharron, Nicki,Lisa, Veronica, Karen, Vicky,Cookies,
Tonya, Diane, Lori, Carla,Marina,Selena,Katrina,Sabrina,Kim, LaToya, tina, Shelley, Bridget, Cavi, Rasheeda, Kelly, Nicole, Angel, Juanita,
Stacy, Tracie, Rohna, Ronda , Donna, Ulanda (WHAT?) Tawana, and Wanda

Let's just blame X
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by xynerise: 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
jay bee:
Names such as:

Brenda, LaTisha, Linda, Felicia,Dawn, LeShaun, Ines, Alicia,Teresa, Monica, Sharron, Nicki,Lisa, Veronica, Karen, Vicky,Cookies,
Tonya, Diane, Lori, Carla,Marina,Selena,Katrina,Sabrina,Kim, LaToya, tina, Shelley, Bridget, Cavi, Rasheeda, Kelly, Nicole, Angel, Juanita,

Let's just blame X
These are por'n stars undecided
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by ObiOkpor(m): 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2014
Wish to get a fresh free punny to bang any one of these days. Aaiisshh!!!

*winks*
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by jaybee3(m): 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2014
xynerise:
DMX met some at the ice cream parlor though

190 could have been meeting them in dreamland as well
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by cdamsel(f): 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
jay bee:
Names such as:

Let's just blame X
oooo no,names u & I both know,drove them off NL sef,i just hope them no commit suicide afterward
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by cdamsel(f): 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
jay bee:

I hope so
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by jaybee3(m): 1:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
cdamsel: oooo no,names u & I both know,drove them off NL sef,i just hope them no commit suicide afterward
Believe it happened and you might as well believe i'm the pope
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by xynerise: 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
jay bee:

grin. 190 has been on psychedelic since he was 20
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
fijiano202: God gave girls this punanni for free but they make us work and spend alot to have just one or 2 shots at it if ur lucky.We give out our Penis freely without any requirement or payment,sometimes we even allow the ladies to do anything they want with it but at the end of the day they still remain stingy with their punanni,Must we always wait till Marriage or after numerous date before we get a chance at the punanni,It should be offer to us free of charge or even on the First date.its hightime they have change of orientation cos no punanni remain firm forever
guy u need to package ursef well b a babe go give u free congi cheesy
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by cdamsel(f): 1:47pm On Jan 07, 2014
jay bee:
Believe it happened and you might as well believe i'm the pope
well even though evidence could b misleading bt It was too convincing embarassed
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by jaybee3(m): 1:47pm On Jan 07, 2014
xynerise:
They are sometimes the best ya know

They obey simple instructions

Tell them to bend down, touch toe and don't look back <===== So i heard cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by jaybee3(m): 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
cdamsel: well even though evidence could b misleading bt It was too convincing embarassed
I went 6 rounds with you yesterday. Oya prove it didn't happen tongue tongue tongue

Point is, you can claim anything on the internet
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by cdamsel(f): 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
jay bee:

Tell them to bend down, touch toe and don't look back <===== So i heard cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
my oga ddon go far ooooo,chei
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by jaybee3(m): 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
cdamsel: my oga ddon go far ooooo,chei
Na rap lyrics jor tongue tongue tongue
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by xynerise: 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
jay bee:

Chai! grin

I be learner where you dey o cheesy
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by cdamsel(f): 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
jay bee:
I went 6 rounds with you yesterday. Oya prove it didn't happen tongue tongue tongue

Point is, you can claim anything on the internet
ohhhh u didn't no it actually happened? U passed out when still on the 1st round, was disappointed I must confess
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by jaybee3(m): 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
cdamsel: ohhhh u didn't no it actually happened? U passed out when still on the 1st round, was disappointed I must confess
well well well i achieved my aim.

My aim was to enter not to reside their duhhhhhh
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by MrCork: 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
...this is why we Londoners just pay £12 for punnny when we come to Nigeria for holiday....we dont like stress!! angry
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by xynerise: 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
jay bee:

cheesy. You are right bro. You don't go there to build a tent
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by cdamsel(f): 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
jay bee:

after all the mouth u made? undecided
Oga xynerise pls come take over,i hear u don't dull kiss
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by cdamsel(f): 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
xynerise:
just when I was about to pass the baton to u undecided angry
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by xynerise: 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
cdamsel: after all the mouth u made? undecided
Have you heard of Chainsaw massacre? cool
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by cdamsel(f): 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
xynerise:
Have you heard of Chainsaw massacre? cool
sure u gonna tell me
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by xynerise: 1:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
cdamsel: sure u gonna tell me
If you wish tongue
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by jaybee3(m): 1:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
cdamsel: after all the mouth u made? undecided
My pleasure is derived from random sampling ma'am

I've longed moved on to one with this ringing tone:

"Q = What's my name
Ans = big daddy
Q = i said what's my name
Ans = My everything
"
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by jaybee3(m): 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
xynerise:
Build a tent and you might as well start thinking about maintenance fee

In and out is da way bro tongue tongue tongue
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by jaybee3(m): 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
-Mr Cork-:
...this is why we Londoners just pay £12 for punnny when we come to Nigeria for holiday....we dont like stress!! angry
You pay for punny?

Nahhhhh bro

You fall my hand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Four Advantages Of Dating A Broke Guy / This Lady Posted A Photo Of Herself Without Pants On Instagram / Pls Yorubas Help Me Translate This To English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.