Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni (5448 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? / Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by crackhaus: 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
jay bee:
too much talk my friend

Are you going to join the punny hunt?
Still on the mata, who let the mod loose today?

Very interesting...
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by DExplorer1: 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
jay bee:
Okayyyyyy the one with the min resistance is the wrong hole tongue tongue tongue tongue

No go lost oh

You fit create a third hole sef
Third hole ke? I'm still learning na. . .easy bro BJ, oops JB.
As a beginner, who you wan give me make i sample?
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by vizkiz: 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2014
all diz cuz of free P u s s y!!!! U quys r fallinq my hand biq tym
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by DExplorer1: 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
vizkiz: all diz cuz of free P u s s y!!!! U quys r fallinq my hand biq tym
Have you found any?
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by xynerise: 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
D-Explorer:

Third hole ke? I'm still learning na. . .easy bro BJ, oops JB.
As a beginner, who you wan give me make i sample?
Form a hole with your fingers. The thumb and the first finger
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
The tin tire me I swear.
Ladies, where is the love? This life is short oo...
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by DExplorer1: 2:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
xynerise:
The thing big pass am angry
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by jaybee3(m): 2:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
xynerise:

The fourth can be the mouth then

any idea of the fifth?

My man wants to explore all holes in the female anatomy today

today na today
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by crackhaus: 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
fijiano202: God gave girls this punanni for free but they make us work and spend alot to have just one or 2 shots at it if ur lucky.We give out our Penis freely without any requirement or payment,sometimes we even allow the ladies to do anything they want with it but at the end of the day they still remain stingy with their punanni,Must we always wait till Marriage or after numerous date before we get a chance at the punanni,It should be offer to us free of charge or even on the First date.its hightime they have change of orientation cos no punanni remain firm forever
So you are saying no woman ever gave you the reverse cow-girl for free ....in your entire life?

You should go out more!
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by xynerise: 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
D-Explorer:

The thing big pass am angry
You mean the hole big pass your weapon?

1 Like

Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
Make pesin dey toast till you're blue in the face...all because of ponani. O ga o. Just sheer wickedness.
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by xynerise: 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
jay bee:

The fourth can be the mouth then

any idea of the fifth?

My man wants to explore all holes in the female anatomy today

today na today
grin. Do you have any alternative for him? He should try water melon grin
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by DExplorer1: 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
xynerise:
You mean the hole big pass your weapon?
grin Yeye
The weapon big pass the hole.
Anyways, i go comot as una no wan help a beginner angry
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by ObiOkpor(m): 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
cdamsel: obara jesu shocked
your punny 4 hear am!!!
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by jaybee3(m): 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
xynerise:

you wan kill am

You are mean

He should start with satsumas
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by DExplorer1: 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
xynerise:
Xyne, Skydeep don go guest mode dey watch you. Behave naw! grin
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by xynerise: 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
D-Explorer:

grin Yeye
The weapon big pass the hole.
Anyways, i go comot as una no wan help a beginner angry
Wait na. undecided

Get this in the market for N300 or less and dig a hole on it. Let the hole be the same length and width of your kpekus and you are good to go tongue

Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by DExplorer1: 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
jay bee:

you wan kill am

You are mean

Hahaha
Na the help be that?
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by xynerise: 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
D-Explorer:

Xyne, Skydeep don go guest mode dey watch you. Behave naw! grin
She knows I am a sex therapist na tongue
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by xynerise: 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
jay bee:

you wan kill am

You are mean

Satsuma as in fruits or Japanese town? grin
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by cdamsel(f): 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
jay bee:
Chei so you decoded 'em words

Omo make i yarn you correct torey

I was blasting out them names so tey i been want make them see me from heaven how their boy was living large on top you na

blawdyyyyy grin smh

Continues Playing my sinach
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by DExplorer1: 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
xynerise:
She knows I am a sex therapist na tongue
If Jaybee no help at least you suppose help na.
Still finding the hole angry
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by xynerise: 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
D-Explorer:

If Jaybee no help at least you suppose help na.
Still finding the hole angry
You need a flashlight?
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by cdamsel(f): 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2014
xynerise:
Wait na. undecided

Get this in the market for N300 or less and dig a hole on it. Let the hole be the same length and width of your kpekus and you are good to go tongue
abeg where them dey sell water melon 4 N300 or less? shocked na dash? Where u dey make I come dey chop ontop ur head daily,i love watermelon, nt to talk of when Dx's kpekus dey inside grin
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by jaybee3(m): 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2014
xynerise:
Wait na. undecided

Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by MrCork: 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2014
jay bee:
You pay for punny?

Nahhhhh bro

You fall my hand

..nah...students discount...i will hook u up!! wink
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by xynerise: 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2014
cdamsel: abeg where them dey sell water melon 4 N300 or less? shocked na dash? Where u dey make I come dey chop ontop ur head daily,i love watermelon, nt to talk of when Dx's kpekus dey inside grin
grin. Juicy isn't it? cool

E don tay wey I buy am o. It should be around that amount. Go to places like Orile, Iyana-Oba, Festac/Alakija, Idumota, maybe shoprite sells it too grin
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by xynerise: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
jay bee:

Dude will need this as well

[img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrHy-1WzRGle6w5ED4U_X6WFYRWuqd6Z-P4sx6JvsN_IY06c8lVw[/img]
A whole mod image no show grin
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by cdamsel(f): 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2014
xynerise:
grin. Juicy isn't it? cool

E don tay wey I buy am o. It should be around that amount. Go to places like Orile, Iyana-Oba, Festac/Alakija, Idumota, maybe shoprite sells it too grin
I no dey lagos unfortunately, transport to this places no go reach the person buy 3watermelon grin
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by cdamsel(f): 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
Obi Okpor: your punny 4 hear am!!!
my dear ehhh cry
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by DExplorer1: 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
cdamsel: abeg where them dey sell water melon 4 N300 or less? shocked na dash? Where u dey make I come dey chop ontop ur head daily,i love watermelon, nt to talk of when Dx's kpekus dey inside grin
Tah, parkwell!
My head no go gree you enjoy am. . .e no go enter your mouth tongue
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by cdamsel(f): 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
D-Explorer:

Tah, parkwell!
My head no go gree you enjoy am. . .e no go enter your mouth tongue
na that chain saw where oga xynerise sample before? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Keep A Relationship Under A Condition like this? [screenshot] / Wish Your Nairaland Friend Happy New Year / How Can I Get A Bigger Penis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.