Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni (5451 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? / Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by Vyolet(f): 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2014
**Spreads mat**
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by fijiano202(m): 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2014
xynerise:
Ehen? So wetin you say u want?
its Simple i want NSA and FWB
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by Dreyl(m): 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
To hit pusssy ain't hard if you don't know how to play the game well then you re on a long thing.
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by xynerise: 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
fijiano202: its Simple i want NSA and FWB
Go get it!

You can print a complementary card too
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by cdamsel(f): 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
xynerise:
Go get it!

You can print a complementary card too
grin
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by Vyolet(f): 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
fijiano202: its Simple i want NSA and FWB
Move close to mature girls who are independent,girls whose boyfriends are always busy,girls who are married to older rich men. These categories offer NSA and FWB trust me. wink
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by fijiano202(m): 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
Vyolet:
Move close to mature girls who are independent,girls whose boyfriends are always busy,girls who are married to older rich men. These categories offer NSA and FWB trust me. wink
best advice have seen today,thanks alot
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by amnestylaw1(m): 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
Teespice: And when you get the punnani for free, you tag her with all kinds of names and possibly invite your buddies to have a taste of the loot.

Life is indeed funny.

Loot kwa? cheesy
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by cdamsel(f): 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
fijiano202: abeg no vex,just leave that girl with her expired Punanni,she was just Joking with u
omo c who is talking? Don't even let me get started with u.
Now run along lil child undecided
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by xynerise: 6:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
190daclown:

Obviously grin grin
I should have thought of that grin
People nor know how to talk, I wonder if them use their mouth do sacrifice
You;re rght i shouldnt bother na she sabi undecided
I love your signature
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by 190daclown: 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
xynerise:
I love your signature

Go phuck yourself undecided
leave me alone manh!
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by cdamsel(f): 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
xynerise:
I love your signature
grin
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by xynerise: 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2014
190daclown:

Go phuck yourself undecided
leave me alone manh!
. Have I said anything wrong? undecided
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by jaybee3(m): 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
Don't know why you guys wanna spoil the fun we've been having all day.
I won't hesitate to ban those that flout the rules
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by xynerise: 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
jay bee: Don't know why you guys wanna spoil the fun we've been having all day.
I won't hesitate to ban those that flout the rules
Have you shown DX where the hole is?
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by cdamsel(f): 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2014
xynerise:
I think his thing got lost in the watermelon grin
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by jaybee3(m): 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
xynerise:
Thought he settled on creating the third hole

I was hoping he will come back with diameter specification so i can recommend the perfect drill since his is not up to the task
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by jaybee3(m): 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
cdamsel: I think his thing got lost in the watermelon grin
How you take know?
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by xynerise: 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2014
jay bee:

I was hoping he will come back with diameter specification so i can recommend the perfect drill since his is not up to the task
Just wondering where the third hole will be grin
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by xynerise: 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2014
cdamsel: I think his thing got lost in the watermelon grin
I dey suspect you grin
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by cdamsel(f): 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
xynerise:
I dey suspect you grin
jay bee:
How you take know?
i am with the watermelon u guys grin cheesy wink
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by jaybee3(m): 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
xynerise:
Just wondering where the third hole will be grin
The macho in him made him settle for an artificial hole

He likes 'em watermelon.

No emotional baggage whatsoever
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by xynerise: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2014
cdamsel: i am with the watermelon u guys grin cheesy wink
You are with the watermelon or you are the watermelon?
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by xynerise: 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
jay bee:
The macho in him made him settle for an artificial hole

He likes 'em watermelon.

No emotional baggage whatsoever
Hmmm. Nice choice. I envy him grin
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by jaybee3(m): 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
xynerise:
Choi xynerise you go fear kweshion

Isn't it obvious?

She don park commot bra for this thread since morn tongue tongue
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by cdamsel(f): 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
xynerise:
chei,he has finished me grin
jay bee:
Choi xynerise you go fear kweshion
Isn't it obvious?
She don park commot bra for this thread since morn tongue tongue
yes ooo,make I enter romance section again, it haf tay tongue
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by fijiano202(m): 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
Chai see wetin punanni don cause,5 pages on punanni matter
Re: Guys,why Is It So Hard To Get Free Punanni by DExplorer1: 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
jay bee:

You and Xyne aint helping. BTW, does cdamsel got the necessary 5 holes, i could be the 3rd sampler if you guys 'll be nice for once angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies And Gents, Who Is To Be Blamed For This Konjification {pix} / Meet Shabani, The 'Handsome' Male Gorilla Japanese Women Are Tripping For(pics) / My Experience With A Sex Addicted Russian On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.