Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Ladies Fail To Understand Every Guy Needs A Lil Space - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Fail To Understand Every Guy Needs A Lil Space (594 Views)

When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life / Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Fail To Understand Every Guy Needs A Lil Space by zicoraads: 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
Baby so Ur friends are more important than me? Aftr hanging out with her evry evning for a whole week evry evning and want to hang out with ur guys fr just a day. Baby shey u would come over after work today also? U just want to sleep alone today...it gets annoying if na evryday. Baby how many pple are u chatting with that Ur replies are coming late? Meanwhile...his replies are coming every minute but she wants it to be in seconds. And the worst one is when she offers to move into Ur place...God forbid bad thing. Ladies pulease... give the guy a little space. It gets annoying most times.. and most guys would choke!
Re: Ladies Fail To Understand Every Guy Needs A Lil Space by borntobegr8t(m): 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2014
grin Guy try dating ashawo girls and nt all this mummys girl, cos olosho no dey nag,they wont complain or frustrate u

sometyms i wonder wat my life wud be witout call girls tongue
Re: Ladies Fail To Understand Every Guy Needs A Lil Space by 190daclown: 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2014
born_to_be_gr8t: grin Guy try dating ashawo girls and nt all this mummys girl, cos olosho no dey nag,they wont complain or frustrate u

And you say you're called to be great!!

Wahala in our country - what is wrong with people these days grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Fail To Understand Every Guy Needs A Lil Space by Jamie87(m): 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2014
Everyone needs space, irrespective of gender.
Re: Ladies Fail To Understand Every Guy Needs A Lil Space by zicoraads: 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
born_to_be_gr8t: grin Guy try dating ashawo girls and nt all this mummys girl, cos olosho no dey nag,they wont complain or frustrate u

Hahahahahhaa...u remind me of my very good friend during ma skool years. Funny buh true...he had no problems one bit. But then...I no dig dat way.
Re: Ladies Fail To Understand Every Guy Needs A Lil Space by borntobegr8t(m): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2014
190daclown:

And you say you're called to be great!!

Wahala in our country - what is wrong with people these days grin grin
so great people no dey fĂșck ba? undecided
Re: Ladies Fail To Understand Every Guy Needs A Lil Space by Enegod(m): 6:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
born_to_be_gr8t: so great people no dey fĂșck ba? undecided
they don't fvck goats or chickens.. angry

(1) (Reply)

Worst Experience / Who Do You Prefer Dying First? / 50 Things Ladies Must Do To Get -------

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.