Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

If Your Fiance Was Raped Two Days To Your Wedding, What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Fiance Was Raped Two Days To Your Wedding, What Would You Do? (838 Views)

See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? / My Fiance Was A Lesbian. Should I Still Marry her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Fiance Was Raped Two Days To Your Wedding, What Would You Do? by elozino: 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2008
What would you do if two days before ur wedding, ur fiance was raped before ur very eyes shocked?
Re: If Your Fiance Was Raped Two Days To Your Wedding, What Would You Do? by Baxilexi(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2008
are you talking about the bride or the groom.

if its the bride, i'll get back to you on this one . . . . .
Re: If Your Fiance Was Raped Two Days To Your Wedding, What Would You Do? by tope2000(f): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2008
marry her if u love her
Re: If Your Fiance Was Raped Two Days To Your Wedding, What Would You Do? by mecussey(m): 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2008
I will go on with the wedding, and do the neccessary things after
Re: If Your Fiance Was Raped Two Days To Your Wedding, What Would You Do? by elozino: 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2008
i mean if the bride was raped b4 the groom's eyes
Re: If Your Fiance Was Raped Two Days To Your Wedding, What Would You Do? by Gamine(f): 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2008
ooooooooooooooh

Nairaland and topics eh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why not focus on positive things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: If Your Fiance Was Raped Two Days To Your Wedding, What Would You Do? by ssRhino: 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2008
God forbid bad thing oh, but all depends.
IF she decide to go and say a last good bye to an old friend while she told me she was doing shopping for the wedding, then, byeeeeeeeeee
If she went party and i never knew and it happened, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
If she was the one that place herself in wrong place at wrong time, byeeeeeeeeeeee
However, if it is due to no fault of her, i will marry her still.
Now rape dont happen with Condoms, how do i know she is now not infested with some disease?
Re: If Your Fiance Was Raped Two Days To Your Wedding, What Would You Do? by MrCrackles(m): 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2008
elozino:

What would you do if two days before your wedding, your fiance was raped before your very eyes shocked?

ur twisted to even imagine this kind of stuff!

then rape ur fiance before ur own eyes before or wetin dey do u sef?!
Re: If Your Fiance Was Raped Two Days To Your Wedding, What Would You Do? by hadiza30(f): 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2008
hmmm Tofiaaaaaaaaakoh !!!shocked
Re: If Your Fiance Was Raped Two Days To Your Wedding, What Would You Do? by topup: 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2008
Firstly, I am sure she was more traumatised than the groom. I would try my best to comfort her, I think what I wouldn't do is to be like 'I'm leaving you. You've been defiled before me.' because I am sure, she would now feel like her world is coming to a horrible hault.

I think offer support for her, also if I truly loved her, though it would hurt, I would still continue with the wedding, it is hard because maybe the image is burned into the back of your retina, but if it is true love, then you are understanding enough, and you'd want what was best for her.

I don't know what you'd do if you completely couldn't get past it, because you may feel like you want to leave her, but I can asure you, that would break her heart and she may need counselling after that.

If you stayed, you would have proved hugely that your love is strong.

(1) (Reply)

Love With No Bounds / Singer Makes My Boyfriend Reminisce About His Ex-girlfriend! / Excuse Me, Do We Have To Toast Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.