Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,472 members, 7,850,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

Why Do Women Always Flash? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Always Flash? (2814 Views)

Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. / 9ja Women Always Faking! / Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Always Flash? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2008
naija barbies harsh no be small.u will send them credit and they will flash u so u can call them back for them to tell u they av loaded it.i beliv it means u not worth their money , even the one u gave to them
Re: Why Do Women Always Flash? by soulamanne(m): 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2008
yeah.it doesnt mean the babe is broke.come to think of it,it makes guys feel good when ur babe flashes and u call her back.more like she blivs u r man enuff to take care of her.it irritates thou when she never calls at all.
Re: Why Do Women Always Flash? by Pennywise(m): 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2008
OP,

My guy perhaps you will reconsider your title and have it read something like why do women always flash with their phones? Rather than 'why do women always flash'

Made me wonder if I was in the wrong side of town grin. Dont know why they flash but your thread certainly got my attentiongrin. grin
Re: Why Do Women Always Flash? by izeek(m): 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2008
becuase everything about them is momentary.
they come in a flash and leave u same way.
Re: Why Do Women Always Flash? by chessguru(m): 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2008
cos they want you to call back

(1) (2) (Reply)

Basic Truth During Sex / Help!!!! Am Trying To Woo Dis Girl But Her Bf Is Evriwhere / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.