Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Why Do Women Always Flash? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Always Flash? (2779 Views)

Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. / 9ja Women Always Faking! / Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Always Flash? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2008
I did not bother to check whether it has been discussed and addressed. Why do women always flash? Even after buying them some credits, they end up flashing the man. Who do they call? They don't have money to loadto find the info they want but yes money for other things like hairdo, nail do etc. Respond all because it is growing  annoyingly  irritable.
Re: Why Do Women Always Flash? by Hannibal: 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2008
What is flash??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Flash? by ssRhino: 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2008
cos they dont wanna waste their money on you or spend the credit given to them by sugar daddy on you.
Re: Why Do Women Always Flash? by Sisikill: 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2008
Tee hee hee! I thought it was flashing their boobies/Treasure Troves. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Flash? by sistajay(f): 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2008
Talk aint cheap, so its good to flash and men do flash as well.
Re: Why Do Women Always Flash? by vivaladiva(f): 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2008
this phenomenon is probably only found in third world countries like nigeria and probably amongst nigerian in the diaspora

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Flash? by lucabrasi(m): 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2008
same reason the first thing they ask after knowing a guy for 1 week is "buy me t-mobile" they r used to it
Re: Why Do Women Always Flash? by brinebaba(m): 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2008
women!!!sorry,nt all of em

perhaps,its due to d weight of their pocket
Re: Why Do Women Always Flash? by StephenP(m): 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2008
Sisikill:

Tee hee hee! I thought it was flashing their boobies/Treasure Troves. grin

LMAO I swear I thought so too. I was gon' be like it's a free world. . .
Re: Why Do Women Always Flash? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 08, 2008
vivaladiva:

this phenomenon is probably only found in third world countries like nigeria and probably amongst nigerian in the diaspora

A lot of you are misinterpreting flashing.

I flash, even when I have credit, because it can be teasing. Sometimes, a flash says "I'm thinking of you." Sometimes you flash, and then the person flashes back, and before you know it, it's already a game, and you're smiling and your finger is hovering over the recieve button, waiting to "catch" the person. You're already making yourselves smile without even speaking a word. Even when you have thousands on your phone.
Re: Why Do Women Always Flash? by iice(f): 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2008
Flashing is irritating jare! So are bombarding calls!
I don't flash. Just make your call and be done with it instead of wasting time.
Re: Why Do Women Always Flash? by ima1(f): 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2008
iice:

Flashing is irritating jare! So are bombarding calls!
I don't flash. Just make your call and be done with it instead of wasting time.

totally agree, the most annoying part is when they flash you from naija n you are in the states, they expect you to call them back. angry
Re: Why Do Women Always Flash? by Hannibal: 12:27am On Aug 09, 2008
vivaladiva:

It's a global phenomenom. . . . . . .Whether Nigerians do it more is open to anutha debate though.
Re: Why Do Women Always Flash? by Nobody: 4:12am On Aug 09, 2008
I don flash tire with my verizon phone in the US before I know say the minutes start counting as soon as I hear the phone ring on the other side.
Re: Why Do Women Always Flash? by Nobody: 4:25am On Aug 09, 2008
lipsrsealed am on the fence here
Re: Why Do Women Always Flash? by albridge(m): 10:01am On Aug 09, 2008
they believe it part of the privileges of them being women. undecided i think its dumb but i guess thats why they do it.
Re: Why Do Women Always Flash? by whitelexi(m): 10:52am On Aug 09, 2008
Flashing has even gone international. . . I get like 20 flashes a day from Naija alone. Other notorious countries are South Africa and Canada, Gawd! Naija babes in Canada can flash!!! I can catch the others but Canadians cannot be caught, as soon as u answer the call it goes dead grin
Re: Why Do Women Always Flash? by Godalone(m): 11:32am On Aug 09, 2008
It is very irritating.
Re: Why Do Women Always Flash? by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 09, 2008
pussy_full:

@Poster

You are a fool and a goat all mixed together.

You would have contributed without cursing. Like I just realized it could mean I miss you, reminder of an appointment etc. However I don't tag those-- flashes. To me they are flashes when the person expects you to call and in my own opinion, flash back if you have no business with the person. Again, I just learnt men do that too. But when it gets on to become a way of life, it could be unwelcome.
Re: Why Do Women Always Flash? by abikelat(f): 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2008
Guys does it better.
Re: Why Do Women Always Flash? by omega25red(m): 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2008
i am still waiting on someone to tell me what "Flash" is
Re: Why Do Women Always Flash? by MissyB1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2008
See me thinking the topic was"why do women drive flashy cars"?
Re: Why Do Women Always Flash? by hanen(f): 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2008
@post

abeg, respect urself. women dont always flash. i know enough chicks that hate flashing. try and avoid all these blanket statemets.
Re: Why Do Women Always Flash? by Mustay(m): 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2008
ima1:

totally agree, the most annoying part is when they flash you from naija n you are in the states, they expect you to call them back. angry

'cos they believe it's cheaper for those abroad to call 'em
Re: Why Do Women Always Flash? by Pataki: 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2008
@ Topic,
It is not gender related issue. I receive missed calls from mobile nos from Nigeria, but I do not bother to respond.

Just because you are entitled to your opinion, does not imply you ought to be daft with it.

What a crass generalization. angry
Re: Why Do Women Always Flash? by MissyB1(m): 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2008
Relax your facial muscles. wink
Re: Why Do Women Always Flash? by Pataki: 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2008
Thanks but no thanks. angry angry
Re: Why Do Women Always Flash? by ula(f): 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2008
i dont flash and im a woman.

it is annoying and irritating.
Re: Why Do Women Always Flash? by tope2000(f): 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2008
lol@thread

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Flash? by sistawoman: 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2008
I have never heard of flashing until today and it was not until way down in the posting did i really learn what flashing is.

i hope i am correct in my assessment:  Flashing is when someone rings your phone but only enough for the number to come up on the caller id and they hang up before you answer so that you will call them back.

that is just plain dumb.  There are lets count:
                                                                   1. Dad
                                                                   2. Mom
                                                                   3. Brothers
                                                                   4. Sister
                                                                   5. Hubby
                                                                   6 Son
                                                                   7 babysitter
There are 7 people that will get a call back w/o having to leave a message.  Everyone else had better leave a message, just cuz i missed your call does not mean i will call you back.  here we have post-pay accounts for our phone calls so with a post pay you pay a few cents per minutes.  For verizon you can have unlimited text and phone calls for 105 per month for one line or do like do and pay 250 a month for 3 lines with 3000 shared mins and unlimted text and internet usage.
I really hope Nigeria gets it together for you guys and introduces lower ways of making and recieveing phone calls.  Most people here have post-pay accounts unless you are just ghetto and sistas here dont tend to really f,uck wit dudes that have pre-pay accounts.  It just shows a lack of stabilty and credit.
Re: Why Do Women Always Flash? by buttercop(m): 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2008
flashing is not always irritating it culd b fun at times especially when it becomes a game like mactao said. i especially like to get flashes at those times
Re: Why Do Women Always Flash? by weebay(m): 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2008
yea dat right i mean my babe be flashin me like she givin me some serious whoop ass beatin, i think it some kinda women syndrome even my sister does it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True Dt your At Risk If U Date your Age Mate:-such Relatnshps Dnt Work Out? / Getting Married To A Man 18years Older? My Gawd! / You Catch Him Cheating: Why Go After The “other Girl”??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.