Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case (47753 Views)

Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Lilimax(f): 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
gboss4sure: So you need a Prophet to tell you that the so called Firman is fake? Common sense is enough to discern all their antics
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Caracta(f): 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
Afritop: Pastor

Please tell me this poster is not real! shocked
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by coogar: 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
vanstanzy:
U must b one of his follower, sign fireman. Dont deny, i recognise u.

of course, he handed over the keys of his church to me when he was apprehended. the simplicity of the mind of an average nigerian is disgusting.

when it was written that there's the spirit of ALUU in most nigerians, some of you were protesting. you heard a report & you are judging a one-sided story without using your brains.

you are pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by vanstanzy(m): 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lilimax: This same Pastor Fireman is the same person that claimed he has healed veteran actor Elebeli Elebuwa of the blessed memory. He even made a fake video tape of the said healing and posted it on YouTube. He looks fake to me and and may be guilty of these allegations. angry

Lady, he doesnt just look fake. I can beat my chest n tell u that sign fireman is F.A.K.E.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by omebe(m): 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
Money and fame
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by vanstanzy(m): 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
coogar:

of course, he handed over the keys of his church to me when he was apprehended. the simplicity of the mind of an average nigerian is disgusting.

when it was written that there's the spirit of ALUU in most nigerians, some of you were protesting. you heard a report & you are judging a one-sided story without using your brains.

you are pathetic!

Yes o! Grammarian. Confirmed! u r certainly one of his followers.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by farem: 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
When people are looking for 'savior' without willing to accept Jesus as the Lord of their lives, then we will have spiritual slowpoke-Men of Dog- parading themselves as Men of God. There are still more to go! Yet their number will be on geometric increase or else the Head of the Church is not God. He declared 'the heaven and earth shall pass away, but none of my words will pass without coming to pass'-paraphrased. We should beam our searchlights to his colleagues in the 'ministry'. Seeking/giving Miracles without seeking/giving salvation thro submission to and truth in Jesus of Nazareth is Hell fire.
"AND THESE ARE WELLS WITHOUT WATER, CLOUDS THAT ARE CARRIED WITH A TEMPEST;TO WHOM THE MIST OF DARKNESS IS RESERVED FOR EVER" 2 Peter 2:17
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by lolaxavier(m): 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hmmmmmm.........

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by NafeesaAA(f): 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
Praise The Lord

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Ninilowo(m): 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
Nazcoj: Amen, Amen, Amen!
Through Jesus Christ our Lord
By the grace of Almighty Lord
By the grace of Almighty Lord
"In Spiritus Christus..."
"Allah Wakubar Mohammed Salamalekum..."
[Chorus]
Waka, waka, waka!
So I waka waka waka
I go many places
I see my people
Them dey cry cry cry
Amen, Amen, Amen
Amen, Amen, Amen
Amen, Amen, Amen
Amen, Amen, Amen
I say I waka waka waka...
I waka many village anywhere in Africa
I waka many village anywhere in Africa
Pastor's house na him dey fine pass
My people them dey stay for poor surroundings
Pastor's dress na him dey clean pass
E hard for my people for them to buy soap
Pastor na him them give respect pass
And them do bad bad bad bad bad bad things
(Amen, Amen, Amen!)...
abami eda himsmelf. Fela lives on joor.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by andyanders: 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
Well, we have to be careful here because it could be a set up as the guy was caught where he acted alone and not even near the church and he can claim someone sent him.
Even if it goes to court, the pastor could go free. If the pastor's hands are involved, God will purnish him.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by phreakabit(m): 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
Cooldude001: The Bible says; Mark 13 vs 6:- Many people will come in my name, saying, ‘I'm the one!' They will deceive many people..

Them go deceive no be small oh!
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by tunshe: 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
Fake pastors everywhere.

Each time I feel like laughing,I watch Emmanuel TV.

All the millionaire pastors are fake,only time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by jeezyterry(m): 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
Nafeesa AA: Praise The Lord
biatch
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Youngsage: 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pics, or it didn't happen... Hehehe

Last Bullet: God will surely judge all fake 'men of God' who are using His Holy name to perpetrate evil deeds!
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by vanstanzy(m): 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
geeez: Pastor Ofuche Ukoha, Clifford Orji and Rev. King all have one thing in common

If this man and his henchman, Ikechukwu, are found guilty, they should be hung

A bunch of demonic, evil intoxicated and insane people

These people don't deserve to live

If only u had the power to create life n take it at will... They dont deserve to live, while u deserve to live forever, right? Watch what u spew!
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by vanstanzy(m): 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
andyanders: Well, we have to be careful here because it could be a set up as the guy was caught where he acted alone and not even near the church and he can claim someone sent him.
Even if it goes to court, the pastor could go free. If the pastor's hands are involved, God will purnish him.

U v spoken well unlike others. Kudos
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by phreakabit(m): 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2014

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pastor Fireman God will judge u oh.....
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

All those pursuing pastor and their breakthrough, una see?
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Jaymima(f): 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
I am not surprised at all. The scripture is awash with prophecies regarding false prophets who come as wolves in sheep's clothing, deceiving many and being misled. We are truly in the last days of this dying system of things.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by 500GP: 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
IGBO KWENU!!!

WHEN WILL THEY STOP DISTURBING THE PEACE REIGNING IN LAGOS?

FASHOLA MUST CARRY OUT SECOND DEPORTATION.....

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by 735i(m): 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
5.00GP:
IGBO KWENU!!!
WHEN WILL THEY STOP DISTURBING THE PEACE REIGNING IN LAGOS?
FASHOLA MUST CARRY OUT SECOND DEPORTATION.....
There are more important things to do...like fishing out those that sell expired condoms that bring about the existence of your likes.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by roufy235(m): 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
may God help us in this country
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by bee444: 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pastor Fireman has about 4 red exotic cars. Asked why his cars were painted red, he said his mother used to buy red clothes for him when he was young. His lounge and the rest stuff in his house were also painted red.

Been suspecting this guy for a long time. Wont be surprised if the rest of the so called big pastors are involve in ritual too.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by phreakabit(m): 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
735 i:
There are more important things to do...like fishing out those that sell expired condoms that bring about the existence of your likes.

Combo breaker. . . . .

Points Received: Infinite!
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by IGBO1STSON(m): 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
"AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS,ON THAT DAY MEN SHALL COME AND BOW TO ME SAYING LORD,LORD,DIDNT WE CAST OUT DEMONS IN YOUR NAME?DIDNT WE DO MIRACLES IN YOUR NAME?AND I WILL SAY TO THEM I DO NOT KNOW YOU,GET BEHIND ME"these are the words of Our LORD JESUS CHRIST,if the story is true sign fireman would still go free,the boy gat no evidence,but its saddening that these fake pastors/prophet(if truely he is one) would go around making ritual killings,Christians be careful,our LORD JESUS has warned us.
Btw,ritual killers always use human parts and spiritual tinz for rituals,how come they now used faeces,so pple stop sh**t**g and p *ss**g anyhow.cheesysmiley.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by nora544: 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
bee444: Pastor Fireman has about 4 red exotic cars. Asked why his cars were painted red, he said his mother used to buy red clothes for him when he was young. His lounge and the rest stuff in his house were also painted red.

Been suspecting this guy for a long time. Wont be surprised if the rest of the so called big pastors are involve in ritual too.
ot

sorry not red his cars a yellow and you can see it in the documentary from UK
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by unnaO(f): 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
This is bad
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by caler: 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
Wonders shall neva end, no b this same pastor wey come Aba around 2006 tell us say him don stay with Jesus 4 inside one room for 3 good days? I even bought one of his books he sold @ the meeting. The final move of God was the title. Hhhm pastors decieving people
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by 500GP: 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
735 i:

FATHER FORGIVE HIM FOR HE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS TYPING.....

IGBO N MONEY RITUAL
IGBO N KIDNAPPING, BABY FACTORY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build / Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest / Usher Tried To Seize A Church Member’s Phone In Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.