Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! (54747 Views)

15 Parties, Five Presidential Candidates May Boycott Elections / 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune / EXCLUSIVE: INEC Clears Underage Candidates To Contest Senate, House Of Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by kinharold(m): 11:28am On Jan 10, 2014
If the TWO options APC has as Presidential candidates are PDP products (We all know that Buhari is not an option) who then are the progressives, what does APC stand for and what are they opposing. After-all, the profile they are considering in picking the two of them were built in PDP. Even Tambuwal is still a PDP member and OBJ is APC Navigator

AS FAR AS WE ARE CONCERNED; APC JUST WANTS TO OCCUPY ASO ROCK AND CONTINUE FROM WHERE PDP STOPS. TALK ABOUT PROGRESSIVES OR CHANGE IS JUST IN THE MEDIA.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by shineeye1: 11:31am On Jan 10, 2014
cramjones: So far I have enjoyed the discuss on this forum. I don't expect everyone to agree with me, however, I expect decorum and respect. That said, I respect opposing views as well as views that support me. I will say it again, I am trying to create a movement of youths that would realize that this present government beyond 2015 will destroy Nigeria for good. We must vote the hawks out! In the coming weeks you may not hear from me, because I will be very engaged in some important personal and party activities both in Nigeria and outside Nigeria.

Remember, I have lots of deep stuff to share as we edge towards the elections....It's going to be tough, its going to be dirty, there would be more massive corruption revelations, uncovering of arms smugglers in the government, illicit relationships among ministers, Stella Oduah's story won't be over with a wave of the hand; Stick with me during this time and you will be much more informed and ready for the eventualities that will unfold in Nigeria. I am CramJones the strong insider in the APC!

I "like" your evil genius! We should " vote the HAWKS out" from PDP and vote them in as APC! You try.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by olopan(m): 11:42am On Jan 10, 2014
Avedon: Gej till - 2019

Barister Sullivan iheanacho Chime till - 2027

If the country remain as single entity then the yorubas and their masters will settle it between them. Not even in politics, generally yorubas are arch enemies of Igbos that's why i will never trust Yoruba in my life. Never..! [b]Poisonous insects
[/b]
such a statement of hatred such bigots and tribalist we get for this site angry ........ i taya for when we go open our eyes shocked to see the good of this country tongue
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by maclatunji: 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2014
cramjones: So far I have enjoyed the discuss on this forum. I don't expect everyone to agree with me, however, I expect decorum and respect. That said, I respect opposing views as well as views that support me. I will say it again, I am trying to create a movement of youths that would realize that this present government beyond 2015 will destroy Nigeria for good. We must vote the hawks out! In the coming weeks you may not hear from me, because I will be very engaged in some important personal and party activities both in Nigeria and outside Nigeria.

Remember, I have lots of deep stuff to share as we edge towards the elections....It's going to be tough, its going to be dirty, there would be more massive corruption revelations, uncovering of arms smugglers in the government, illicit relationships among ministers, Stella Oduah's story won't be over with a wave of the hand; Stick with me during this time and you will be much more informed and ready for the eventualities that will unfold in Nigeria. I am CramJones the strong insider in the APC!

This guy is funny... grin grin grin However, I must give him credit for honesty about his political affiliation.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by barackodam: 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
Battle of likes between 4th and 5th comment

lyk i care
undecided
*yawns*
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Vavavoom(m): 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
When à country fails to protect and take care of its weak it is bound to be locked in retrogression, class division and ultiimately, in the mire of ethno-religious conflict.
There is inhérent danger in the kind of socio-economic and political structure existing in the stagnant state of Nigeria. Far too few oligarchs who have plunged us in this mess are cranking up their sleeves to further impoverish the many weak needing protection. The weak are tired of hearing without the requisite doing from this ruling class incapable of any kind of sacrifice. Looking ahead there's not much to hope on- far too much mud slinging, name calling, ethnicization, and religiousity in a time that demands bi-partisanship, bridge building with the focus on uplifting the weak
from poverty.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by mafioso47(m): 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
Billyonaire: I had expected APC to be a democratic party where aspirants are elected based on democratic primaries in line tenets of democracy as its done in PDP, but then again, I remember that the party is just an Assemblage of Political Confusionists without a manifesto.

The way things are going, APC will collapse the moment GEJ wins the next election.
you said it all.. #TeamFreshAir2015 #GEJ2015
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by sosereal201(m): 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
its really funny how people from the north are running to APC.now those thieves we want out of power see APC opportunity to retain their thieving post once again and by the time tbey get there,it will not be any different to the PDP we are running away from. God save us all.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Osinitu(m): 5:26pm On Jan 10, 2014

Mr Man,how much were u paid,and what's your stake in all this? Where exactly are you from self?
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by alexvatt(m): 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2014
When apc produce yorubaman as presidential candidate- apc will fail. But when they poduce northerners- apc will stand. That is rubbish. If hausa cant vote for yoruba,then yoruba should not vote for hausa.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by digospel2: 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
I dey laugh....ha..ha...ha....
We dey wait to see how dem go win ?
GEJ dey kankpe
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by osmosis88(m): 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
Kwankwaso is a great option and so is speaker tambuwal,but mind u tambuwal is stil on d fence. Buhari is a very wrong choice so count him out. And one last tin APC Has no defind agenda.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by 9japatroit(m): 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
APC is proving to be an instrument for one thing:to return power back to the north,the bigots with born to rule mentality.I don't care were an hausa moslem northener was schooled,they all think same way(for example kwankwaso,the UK learned man that still empowered his people to destroy peoples businesses in kano just because they deal on acohool and according to them,it is against islamic laws,SMH).I beleive Nigerians from other parts of the country are wiser now and will do the needful to call the bluff of these hausa-fulanies come 2015.

1 Like

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by nathdim: 12:06am On Jan 11, 2014
no fashola no apc
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Rexyl(m): 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
None among the listed.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by BlessedFellow: 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
muktarmtt:
shut d fuc*k up mumu wat d u knw mtsw

Argumentum ad hominem. Dude, go learn to be civil.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presides Over Quarterly Business Forum (Photos) / Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts / Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.