Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! (54748 Views)

15 Parties, Five Presidential Candidates May Boycott Elections / 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune / EXCLUSIVE: INEC Clears Underage Candidates To Contest Senate, House Of Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Nobody: 4:17am On Jan 10, 2014
cr8v:
Nigerias biggest problem now is not corruption but religious crises. At least in corruption some people benefit from the loot while in religious crises one person decides to take the lives of many with him to force his agenda on others. I forsee a rise in this scenario if..... Please voters remember Egypt. Selah
Nigeria's biggest Problem is Tribalism,then Corruption;all other Things flow from it. If our Leaders could get their hands out of the National Cake and take them "on Deck to work towards steering this Country well,we would be in a very different Position in a very short while.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by oluagness(m): 4:34am On Jan 10, 2014
Some members of APC are wounded lion from PDP, these are the cabals that have been misleading this country. Praying for disintegration... :/
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Nobody: 4:44am On Jan 10, 2014
Ikengawo:

It's very sad how quickly the yoruba are able to bend over like a woman for any nationality that wants to use them.
If the igbos were more malicious they could have really taken advantage of our incredible amount of influence wealth and power in the SW...but we don't because we don't believe in such. The north on the other hand has time and time again turned the yoruba into women in their own home

ilorin
military rule
awolowo
abiola
and now tinubu.

If the Yoruba wanted to present Fashola as the president of the country, APC will fall apart. If the north wanted to present even a blind hausa beggar as president, the party will remain intact. Yorubas always feel that they 'need' the north and in this they are very quick to allow their birthright to be the play toy of someone else. Who speaks of Fashola again in Nigeria today? How is talking about Ipon Imo and all of the other things the ACN was trying to use to lift the Yoruba into greatness?

I didn't like ACN as a party when they were around because i didn't like Tinubu, but I respected what they were doing for the yoruba as a nation because it would be nice for the Igbos to have a united voice like that....but i will die before allowing a united igbo voice to be a whisper in an hausa home.

Keep thinking the SE/SS is the enemy. Keep thinking the igbos are the ones you need to fight. Keep thinking APC is a 'party' as opposed to an 'agenda'. Keep attacking Stella as if Tambuwal didn't walk into the house and, without doing anything for Nigeria, overshadow Fashola, Tinubu, and Rauf because he was born to rule and the other three weren't.
You have a Point,but Nigeria today,is beyond the Point where Idealism will get you anywhere,the Fact remains that the Hausas are the most powerful Tribe in Nigeria,due to Factors I'm sure you're conversant with,Factors some of which are resultant of the Actions of both the Yorubas and the Ibos. I believe that Nigeria's biggest Problem is Tribalism,and that if we do not want Nigeria to disintegrate(not out of anything but of Apprehension at the "balkanisation" that is sure to follow);we just have to patch Things up to scale through a few Decades before we can have a reasonably "detribalised Generation at the Helm of Things,in other Words,until everyone with Memories of the civil War is gone. Case in Point,everyone looks up to America as the Quintessence of Cosmopolitanism,but take a while to read about the post-civil War Period there and you will understand that Nigeria's Case is not unique,in that Sentiment is allowed to dominate the political Scene. You spent a lot of Time up there vilifying the Hausas,without saying anything Concrete,saying you would "rather die than allow...",It exemplifies what I have said,instead of dying;why not postulate your road-map to National Stability and Progress for Nigeria,and let us judge and act accordingly.

3 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:46am On Jan 10, 2014
koonbey: Nigeria's biggest Problem is Tribalism,then Corruption;all other Things flow from it. If our Leaders could get their hands out of the National Cake and take them "on Deck to work towards steering this Country well,we would be in a very different Position in a very short while.
You contradicted yourself. The bolded means Nigeria's biggest problem is corruption.

Your words.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 10, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: You contradicted yourself. The bolded means Nigeria's biggest problem is corruption.

Your words.
Yeahhhh,That's true about what I wrote,I guess I didn't articulate that quite well,thanks for pointing that out.I still insist though;that Tribalism is the Problem that all other Issues flow from;It is Tribalism that hinders the effective addressing and dealing with of Corruption in all Ramifications.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by bigsunnytech(m): 5:32am On Jan 10, 2014
Is like this so call APC are not ready to take over in 2015 at all...some people are saying they tired of PDP and they choose a man that just defected from PDP with same corrupted heart to be their presidential candidate even the one that still in umbrella of PDP or a man that has expired...I think PDP still have a great chances to continue.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Fadenitan(m): 6:41am On Jan 10, 2014
All this APC are very funny set of people,Buhari,d speaker and kwankwaso are good candidate but non of them can defeat Jonathan,u said in ur write up that d northerner bulk votes combine wt d yoruba is enough for d APC to win d election.For ur information am a yoruba man and i want you to know that not all d yoruba is APC members and many of our vote is for jonathan come 2015 base on interest and in d north there are alot factors that will determine d outcome of d presidential election,one is ur interest,tribe,religion,political party,region and power.On corruption d nigeria structure is built on corruption,is a culture rooted in all aspect of our life in dis country,from ordinary man on d road,gateman,clark in d office,director,minister,politician,religion leader,judiciary,legilature,you and me are all corrupt depend on hw you are diong your own corruption.The judiciary system is one of d problem of corruption,we need a new constitution to drive our great country to corruption free society.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by maclatunji: 6:57am On Jan 10, 2014
Ikengawo: All men that have been rejected by other parties.

It's funny how the North came into APC and completely bullied the yorubas into second place once again. The house that Tinubu built is asking him and his sons to sleep in the garage. And Kayode, who not too long ago was writing about how yorubas need to stand firm and reclaim what's there's during Fashola's saga is now on the internet posting his favorite northerners.

In the party of Fashola and Oshiomole, you're pushing for Tambuwal. I can unequivocally say the yoruba are no longer a political entity in Nigeria. This is the fall of Ilorin all over again.

#Yawns. It is not surprising that with the heavy fixation on tribalism by people like you, the Igbo have never produced an elected President in Nigeria. Even the Ijaws can make such a claim after discounting "rigging" of Jonathan into office by the PDP.

Tribalism won't get you far.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by maclatunji: 7:03am On Jan 10, 2014
Fadenitan: All this APC are very funny set of people,Buhari,d speaker and kwankwaso are good candidate but non of them can defeat Jonathan,u said in ur write up that d northerner bulk votes combine wt d yoruba is enough for d APC to win d election.For ur information am a yoruba man and i want you to know that not all d yoruba is APC members and many of our vote is for jonathan come 2015 base on interest and in d north there are alot factors that will determine d outcome of d presidential election,one is ur interest,tribe,religion,political party,region and power.On corruption d nigeria structure is built on corruption,is a culture rooted in all aspect of our life in dis country,from ordinary man on d road,gateman,clark in d office,director,minister,politician,religion leader,judiciary,legilature,you and me are all corrupt depend on hw you are diong your own corruption.The judiciary system is one of d problem of corruption,we need a new constitution to drive our great country to corruption free society.

Even Jonathan knows that outside of Ondo state, he can say goodbye to Southwest votes. Yes, a few religious bigots in the Southwest would rather vote for Jonathan than anybody else. However, their political footprint is microscopic and not useful for winning the presidential election in 2015.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by maclatunji: 7:07am On Jan 10, 2014
koonbey: You have a Point,but Nigeria today,is beyond the Point where Idealism will get you anywhere,the Fact remains that the Hausas are the most powerful Tribe in Nigeria,due to Factors I'm sure you're conversant with,Factors some of which are resultant of the Actions of both the Yorubas and the Ibos. I believe that Nigeria's biggest Problem is Tribalism,and that if we do not want Nigeria to disintegrate(not out of anything but of Apprehension at the "balkanisation" that is sure to follow);we just have to patch Things up to scale through a few Decades before we can have a reasonably "detribalised Generation at the Helm of Things,in other Words,until everyone with Memories of the civil War is gone. Case in Point,everyone looks up to America as the Quintessence of Cosmopolitanism,but take a while to read about the post-civil War Period there and you will understand that Nigeria's Case is not unique,in that Sentiment is allowed to dominate the political Scene. You spent a lot of Time up there vilifying the Hausas,without saying anything Concrete,saying you would "rather die than allow...",It exemplifies what I have said,instead of dying;why not postulate your road-map to National Stability and Progress for Nigeria,and let us judge and act accordingly.

Politically inept people will talk of "dying" whilst smart people consolidate on winning elections.

Jonathan has burnt bridges and is about to be marooned on the PDP desert Island.

1 Like

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Sheenor: 7:36am On Jan 10, 2014
Ikengawo: All men that have been rejected by other parties.

It's funny how the North came into APC and completely bullied the yorubas into second place once again. The house that Tinubu built is asking him and his sons to sleep in the garage. And Kayode, who not too long ago was writing about how yorubas need to stand firm and reclaim what's there's during Fashola's saga is now on the internet posting his favorite northerners.

In the party of Fashola and Oshiomole, you're pushing for Tambuwal. I can unequivocally say the yoruba are no longer a political entity in Nigeria. This is the fall of Ilorin all over again.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by dikepet470: 7:50am On Jan 10, 2014
U are a dreamer. In 2015 we will know. GEJ till 2019
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by eaxes: 7:56am On Jan 10, 2014
It might be better that this country split up so ψє g☺ our seperate ways. The taught of a northerner coming †☺ power makes M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ stomach †☺ churn. They are n☺ good ƒ☺я this country based on their track report. They arε̲̣̣̣̥ parasites that are J§† feeding off the resources of the south especially the south-south contributing little in return.
I† is either this country splits or ψє g☺ †☺ †яϋє federalism with regional government then let ♍є̲ sєє H̶̲̥̅θψ the aboki peeps will survive.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Mccullum: 8:04am On Jan 10, 2014
Well its comment could be seen as political strategy of calculation on how victory can be achieved because that's common tactics by most political parties of the world, however, most important thing is for God to give us a competent and reliable leader that can give the nation a genuine change, irrespective of tribe and religion. may God bless Nigeria
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by kennykool4u: 8:10am On Jan 10, 2014
the 70's is far more better than this days

How Far?:

Muslim brotherhood party led by General Buhari.

Taking Nigeria back to the 70s y'all.

1 Like

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by SolomonAkuro(m): 8:20am On Jan 10, 2014
:oHmmmmmmmm tambuwal d political viperHmmmmmmmm tambuwal d political viperHmmmmmmmm tambuwal d political viper
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by frodobee: 8:26am On Jan 10, 2014
After reading this piece, i stopped giving a thought about APC and their presidential whatever. They already lost before contending.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by donajisafe(m): 8:26am On Jan 10, 2014
Creative Thinking Brings Positive Outcomes: Audi Unveils Android Tablet: http://psyafe..com/2014/01/audi-unveils-android-tablet.html
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by makazona(m): 8:33am On Jan 10, 2014
ilugunboy: The PDP roaches and rodents with their Ibos fellows are worried.

wake up bro.dnt get work up 4 notin
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by calaway: 8:48am On Jan 10, 2014
NIGERIANS CAN SEE THAT THESE BROOD OF BLOODLETTING VIPERS ARE DEPERATE TO WREST LEADERSHIP OF NIGERIA FROM GOD ANNOINTED GEJ (SO AS TO CONTROL THE OIL WHICH IS NOT THEIRS). AND WHO DO THEY THINK IS QUALIFIED BEFORE GOD AND MAN TO DO THIS? IS IT TUMBLEWAT THE THIEF THAT RECIEVED HIS CUT/SHARE FROM SMD FAROUK BRIBE MONEY AND EVEN VISITED FAROUK IN POLICE CELL (ALL BLOODTHIRSTY THIEFS). IS IT BOKOHARAM PATRON BUHARAM THAT RESORTS TO THE SHEDING OF BLOOD AS A MEANS OF ESTABLISHING HIS PRESENCE, ASK WOLE SOYINKA HE WILL TELL YOU BUHARAM IS A BLOOD THIRSTY VAMPIRE. YET HE IS DESPERATE TO RULE NIGERIA (THEIR GRAND FTHERS ESTATE). KWAKWATEVER HAS ALREADY SHOWN US HOW ALL EMBRACING HE IS WITH HIS DEEP SEATED HATRED FOR GEJ AND HIS DISDAN AND DISRESPECT FOR WHAT OTHER NIGERIAN VALUE. THIS WAS THE MAN WHO ARRESTED BOYS SPOTTING MOHAWKS HAIR CUT AND SHAVED THE HEADS BALD IN HIS STATE, HE ALSO ARRESTED BOYS WHOS JEANS WERE SAGGED LOW AND LADIES WHO WORE SHORT DRESSES OF TROUSERS WHILE ALSO CONFISTICATINGAND DESTROYING MILLIONS OF BOTTLES OF ALCHOLIC BEVERAGE DRINKS WITH FUNDS FROM MONTHLY FEDERAL ALLOCATION WHICH COMPRISES OF NIGERIAN TAXES AND VAT FROM MANUFATURERS OF THESE DRINKS HE HAS CAUSED LOSE. THIS ARE NOT PEOPLE PEOPLE BUT ISLAMIC PEOPLE PEOPLE.
REGARDLESS OF HOW THE APC TRIES TO DRIVE A FICTIONAL WEDGE BETWEEN THE IGBOS AND YORUBAS ON NL THROUGH PSTERS AND OP USING FICTITIOUS IGBO AND YOURUBA NAMES OR EVEN ACTUAL PAID AGENTS WE NEED TO AND CONCEOUSLY REBUFF THEIR ATTEMPTS. WE NEED ALSO TO UNDERTAND THAT THE AVERAGE YORUBA CHRISTIAN KNOWS WHAT APC AND THE WICKED ONES AMONG THEIR MUSLIM BROTHERS ARE UPTO WHERE GEJAND NIGERIA IS CONCERNED. GOOD NIGERIANS MUST NOT BE FOOLED BY ALL THE NOISE BEING MADE BY APC VAMPIRES ON THE INTERNET. ANY QOUTA BLOODTHIRSTY NORTHERN MUSLIM CANDIDATE IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL AT THE POLLS INT HE HEARTS AND MINDS OF MANY YORUBA. ASK THE PEOPLE OF KETU CONSTITUENCY IN YEWA NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF OGUN STATETHEY WILL TELL YOU THE IGBO IN THEIR MIDST ARE NOT THEIR ENEMIES ASK THE MANY YOURUBA CHRISTIANS WHOS CHILDREN , BROTHERS AND AND SISTERS HAVE BEEN KILLED BY OTHER NIGERIANS IN COLD CALCULATED MASS ACTION THEY WILL TELL YOU IGBOS ARE NOT THE KILLERS, IGBOS DONT HATE OR KILL THEY DO BUSINESS WE ALL KNOW WHO HATES AND KILLS OTHERNIGERIAN FOR ANY DAFT REASON EVEN LOSING AN ELECTION. PDP IS OUR ONLY HOPE JUXTAPOSED AGAINST APC

1 Like

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by shineeye1: 8:52am On Jan 10, 2014
It is becoming increasingly clear that the APC is out purely to propagate the northern agenda rather than to create a change for better governance. As this realisation diffuses across the nation , it is sure to take Nigeria backward rather than forward. Worse still is the palpable perception that APC is under hijack of religious passions. All these combine to further weaken the fragile bond of unity in the federation. Truth be told, we are all still into dark premodial politics as against the advancing politics of ideals in the first world countries. But as long as this evil politics holds promise as a veritable vehicle to clinch power, our politicians don't care. We are a nation lost in the wilderness of failed leadership.

Suddenly, bad government in Nigeria is not about PDP anymore but about GEJ! Suddenly all the evil gladiators of this evil government have become darling saints of the APC as long as they are northern muslims and pitch tent against GEJ. These APC apologists must really think poorly of public intelligence! Beware of the Holy God of judgment!
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by meetgaya: 8:53am On Jan 10, 2014
cramjones: I am doing this exclusively for Nairaland; Nairaland is the most visited Nigerian website, and I am happy to express political secrets here for you to vote wisely come 2015. Recall, I have stated that for APC to win the presidency, the presidential flag bearer must come from the north. Remember politics is about numbers and right now the northern voters hates Goodluck with a passion and we will capitalize on this! It is no longer secret!
I am from the North but Idon't hate Jonathan with passion. In all the three candisdates of APC Jonathan is still the best[b][quote
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by maclatunji: 9:06am On Jan 10, 2014
eaxes: It might be better that this country split up so ψє g☺ our seperate ways. The taught of a northerner coming †☺ power makes M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ stomach †☺ churn. They are n☺ good ƒ☺я this country based on their track report. They arε̲̣̣̣̥ parasites that are J§† feeding off the resources of the south especially the south-south contributing little in return.
I† is either this country splits or ψє g☺ †☺ †яϋє federalism with regional government then let ♍є̲ sєє H̶̲̥̅θψ the aboki peeps will survive.

How old are you? Even if you were fed with this nonsense, you could not reject it?
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Loonyy(m): 9:08am On Jan 10, 2014
pls Ooo lets be objective/fair in our criticism, nobody would voted for any yoruba candidacy after OBJ did 8 yrs n wanted more........ But for Buhari to be on dat list shows a sign of failure already, as for Bros Tam n Kwaa whatever lets watch n see, to me I believe this is a struggle btw d south n d north, both for Presido n vice Presido candidates,. My humble opinion oo
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by maclatunji: 9:13am On Jan 10, 2014
shine-eye:
It is becoming increasingly clear that the APC is out purely to propagate the northern agenda rather than to create a change for better governance. As this realisation diffuses across the nation , it is sure to take Nigeria backward rather than forward. Worse still is the palpable perception that APC is under hijack of religious passions. All these combine to further weaken the fragile bond of unity in the federation. Truth be told, we are all still into dark premodial politics as against the advancing politics of ideals in the first world countries. But as long as this evil politics holds promise as a veritable vehicle to clinch power, our politicians don't care. We are a nation lost in the wilderness of failed leadership.

Suddenly, bad government in Nigeria is not about PDP anymore but about GEJ! Suddenly all the evil gladiators of this evil government have become darling saints of the APC as long as they are northern muslims and pitch tent against GEJ. These APC apologists must really think poorly of public intelligence! Beware of the Holy God of judgment!

Jonathan's team propagated the falsehood to simpleminded folks that they were "voting for Jonathan not PDP". Hence, you are to spare us your lecture when the tables have turned against him.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by shineeye1: 9:23am On Jan 10, 2014
maclatunji:

Jonathan's team propagated the falsehood to simpleminded folks that they were "voting for Jonathan not PDP". Hence, you are to spare us your lecture when the tables have turned against him.

Who is talking about GEJ? We are saying the purported CHANCE of the APC has become a RUSE! We must look elsewhere for redemption!
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by sholasys: 9:26am On Jan 10, 2014
ibietela2:

Why are you Denying your IDENTITY undecided

Who cares whether Cramjone is FFK or not. For the fact that he is associated with FFK is a bad omen. We Nigerians and the youths all know his antecedence. What he did when he was OBJ spokesman and Aviation minister, he was a monumental failure. I wonder what would APC again for allowing this bl@@dyguy
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Rexyl(m): 9:33am On Jan 10, 2014
From the three names, where are the founding fathers of APC and what will be their stake? I had thought Fasola would make the list with a Northern Vice P. Abi the OP is playing our intelligence?
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by eaxes: 9:36am On Jan 10, 2014
This country needs †яϋє federalism based on regions with a weak centre then all this jostling for power will stop at least at the centre.
These alah kubaba people are no good ƒ☺я the country. They can g☺ back †☺ rearing cattle in †яϋє federalism for all i care.
Lai lai ahi lai lai, mohammed is a lai everythin is a lai,lol
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Praise0405: 9:57am On Jan 10, 2014
All these Guys U just mentioned were the ones that left Nigeria in this condition, We aren't voting them!
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 10, 2014
So far I have enjoyed the discuss on this forum. I don't expect everyone to agree with me, however, I expect decorum and respect. That said, I respect opposing views as well as views that support me. I will say it again, I am trying to create a movement of youths that would realize that this present government beyond 2015 will destroy Nigeria for good. We must vote the hawks out! In the coming weeks you may not hear from me, because I will be very engaged in some important personal and party activities both in Nigeria and outside Nigeria.

Remember, I have lots of deep stuff to share as we edge towards the elections....It's going to be tough, its going to be dirty, there would be more massive corruption revelations, uncovering of arms smugglers in the government, illicit relationships among ministers, Stella Oduah's story won't be over with a wave of the hand; Stick with me during this time and you will be much more informed and ready for the eventualities that will unfold in Nigeria. I am CramJones the strong insider in the APC!
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Ibinwanne(m): 11:02am On Jan 10, 2014
It will be very unfair for us to say that this administratio is the worst we have heard in recent yrs, I am not the president's chief press secretary neither am I happy with the state of federal roads in the south east, I am not equally happy with the politics about the second niger bridge. But having said that, I must admit that the administration has achieved progress in so many areas, we all know what our roads used to be, we are happy that at least progress is being made in that sector. Take the issue of aviation. For instance, there is a serious face light in that sector as well, for the first time in our history as igbo's, we have been able to have an international airport. So, I still believe in PDP, I still believe in this president and I can assure you all that come 2015, jonathan will remain as president of this country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts / Osinbajo Presides Over Quarterly Business Forum (Photos) / Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.