Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! (54750 Views)

15 Parties, Five Presidential Candidates May Boycott Elections / 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune / EXCLUSIVE: INEC Clears Underage Candidates To Contest Senate, House Of Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 09, 2014
FreeGlobe: Fani kayode please also furnish us with the top three yorubas vice presidential candidates to watch out for as you rightly state. lmao

my top picks.

Fani Kayode
Tinubu
Rauf Aregbesola

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I guess you are referring to CramJones - I will do that, but not now!
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by FreeGlobe(f): 7:36am On Jan 09, 2014
cramjones:

I guess you are referring to CramJones - I will do that, but not now!
And also the Top likely APC ministers to watch out for with you returning to the ministry of aviation I guess.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by ochejoseph(m): 7:37am On Jan 09, 2014
Is this all APC can do? Including PDP members among their presidential aspirants!

GEJ till 2019 is all I see on the Horizon ,
Even though a southerner he has built more Universities and over 200 Alimajiri Quranic more schoools than all the Northern states And all former heads of state and presidents . No president has done as Much as GEJ for the north given us 9 out of 12 new Universities .So as northerners we reject this Tinubu house boys! GEJ 2019.

7 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by FreeGlobe(f): 7:37am On Jan 09, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 09, 2014
Ikengawo I do not know if you are high or if you are simply trolling.

Why field a candidate who will not be able to win more than quarter of Nigeria's vote when made the presidential candidate when you can field one who will deliver half the vote of Nigeria??

This is something I expect you to know.

Ps. If you know you wanna troll today, just kindly stay off this thread. Thanks a billion!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by tobex23(m): 7:39am On Jan 09, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: FFK why dont you get yourself a life off the internet? Eversince you joined NL(politics sectionespecially) it has become laclustre! I just hope you dont start bribing seun soon cos that would be the ruin of this site! Failed minister! Failed politician! Failed personality!

What do you hope to gain from this?

2 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 09, 2014
cramjones:

Naturally I would have read this and passed. My guess is you've never lived or maybe even been to the north. Fashola is a great leader no doubt, however, I can tell you for a fact, he would not muster the numbers we need from the North. If APC fields him as a presidential candidate, the north will be totally divided irrespective of who his vice is. This will inevitably result to a loss and Fashola's competence will remain what it is - COMPETENCE - We want competence to go with POWER at the highest level, and that is exactly what we will do. I have tremendous respect for Fashola, but in this case he is not the man to field for the president to ensure victory!

Ignore the dolt.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 09, 2014
tobex_23:

What do you hope to gain from this?
What he hopes to gain is to infect everyone and this thread with his morning madness.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by shizzle11(m): 7:43am On Jan 09, 2014
Fan I Kayide, I can see you are doing a good job in your latest portfolio as the APC chief propagandist on NL. hoeweve l, if you like, field the three of them as joint pres candidate in 2015, APC will lose

2 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by tobex23(m): 7:49am On Jan 09, 2014
babe_online:
What he hopes to gain is to infect everyone and this thread with his morning madness.

Lol...thought as much, thank God someone agrees with me.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by meine: 7:53am On Jan 09, 2014
I guess no candidate the APC fields will allay the fears and anxiety of the Pdp goons here. Well elections are not won on nairaland but on the field. 2015 here we come. It's time we move beyond tribe and partisanship. Any of the 3 candidates are better options to this confused president. PDP should drop this man for more credible candidates like amaechi or even akpabio if they want to retain power.

1 Like

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by MissIndependent(f): 7:59am On Jan 09, 2014
Oga Femi Fani Kayode i just have one question for you jare...when will the voters registration commence? undecided are they going to use Corpers this time around?

1 Like

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 09, 2014
MissIndependent: Oga Femi Fani Kayode i just have one question for you jare...when will the voters registration commence? undecided are they going to use Corpers this time around?

Direct that question to INEC

3 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by tobex23(m): 8:06am On Jan 09, 2014
I see jmaine! Hey pal! Anything for us?
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Ikengawo: 8:06am On Jan 09, 2014
Kayode you were among the first men to every openly write about the need for yorubas to stop giving away what's there's to other people. You now feel that Fashola, your brightest gubernatorial son, is inferior in popularity and competency to Tambuwal. Can you explain the Fashola under Tambuwal dichotomy?
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by UyiIredia(m): 8:09am On Jan 09, 2014
cramjones:

Naturally I would have read this and passed. My guess is you've never lived or maybe even been to the north. Fashola is a great leader no doubt, however, I can tell you for a fact, he would not muster the numbers we need from the North. If APC fields him as a presidential candidate, the north will be totally divided irrespective of who his vice is. This will inevitably result to a loss and Fashola's competence will remain what it is - COMPETENCE - We want competence to go with POWER at the highest level, and that is exactly what we will do. I have tremendous respect for Fashola, but in this case he is not the man to field for the president to ensure victory!

Which is why people like me will always insist we operate a true federal republic with states having financial autonomy in an envitonment where fiscal federalism is well-practiced.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by jmaine: 8:11am On Jan 09, 2014
meine:
I guess no candidate the APC fields will allay the fears and anxiety of the Pdp goons here. Well elections are not won on nairaland but on the field. 2015 here we come. It's time we move beyond tribe and partisanship. Any of the 3 candidates are better options to this confused president. PDP should drop this man for more credible candidates like amaechi or even akpabio if they want to retain power.

1) The current crisis in the PDP is not about perceived performance but the demand to return power to the North at all cost.

2) Another SS won't change the persistent dynamics of feud in the polity due to reasons 1.

3) Amaechi is not in the PDP any longer and even if he was, a GEJ will never be dropped for an Amaechi courtesy his recent abrasive anti party nuisance.

4) Whoever the APC produces should be prepared to meet GEJ at the polls to slug it out. It's a mountainous task for the opposition.

5) You are correct, winning elections goes beyond the cyber sphere. You need to drum that into your APC goons who feel unleashing constant lies and propaganda online will garner them the much needed power they desperately seek.

6 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by shidof(m): 8:12am On Jan 09, 2014
How Far?:

Muslim brotherhood party led by General Buhari.

Taking Nigeria back to the 70s y'all.
fool! Religion bigot
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Adamskuty(m): 8:12am On Jan 09, 2014
Igbos and their wahala,see how they have invaded this thread saying yoruba is playing second fiddle to the hausa's grin grin

but if i may ask,is goodluck ebelelelelelelelle grin an igbo man? grin

7 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by tobex23(m): 8:12am On Jan 09, 2014
Ikengawo: Kayode you were among the first men to every openly write about the need for yorubas to stop giving away what's there's to other people. You now feel that Fashola, your brightest gubernatorial son, is inferior in popularity and competency to Tambuwal. Can you explain the Fashola under Tambuwal dichotomy?

Sorry to cut in because am not "Cramjones" he did not say Fashola is not good enough, he isn't just ready for that task. We all know BRF is competent...
And I don't know why you are still calling CRAMJONES - FFK.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Adamskuty(m): 8:13am On Jan 09, 2014
i thought y'all want biafra,what's up with these set of confused fellows? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by fiizznation: 8:15am On Jan 09, 2014
these lots r plain silly. so bcuz the APC will field in a northen candidate, u lots have started spewing rubbish. so u think the yorubas r foolish like u lots..
A yoruba man(obj) just finished sum few years back, and u still want the APC to present another yoruba candidate.
why dnt u keep screaming "GEJ till 2019" and allow the yorubas u enjoy caling slaves shd be the slaves 4 sum few years. And at d end, we ll see they pple that ll remain slaves forever
grin

6 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:16am On Jan 09, 2014
cr8v:
Nigerias biggest problem now is not corruption but religious crises. At least in corruption some people benefit from the loot while in religious crises one person decides to take the lives of many with him to force his agenda on others. I forsee a rise in this scenario if..... Please voters remember Egypt. Selah
Lord! What the hell is this rubbish?
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by jmaine: 8:16am On Jan 09, 2014
Whoever core Northerner they chose is not my business . . .

The middle belt is where the battle is . . . .

1 Like

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Adamskuty(m): 8:16am On Jan 09, 2014
Ikengawo: Kayode you were among the first men to every openly write about the need for yorubas to stop giving away what's there's to other people. You now feel that Fashola, your brightest gubernatorial son, is inferior in popularity and competency to Tambuwal. Can you explain the Fashola under Tambuwal dichotomy?
biafra

jonathan

An igbo president

choose one out of the three grin

3 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Ikengawo: 8:17am On Jan 09, 2014
babe_online: Ikengawo I do not know if you are high or if you are simply trolling.

Why field a candidate who will not be able to win more than quarter of Nigeria's vote when made the presidential candidate when you can field one who will deliver half the vote of Nigeria??

This is something I expect you to know.

Ps. If you know you wanna troll today, just kindly stay off this thread. Thanks a billion!!!

be honest with yourself. None of these men can win a single southern vote, where as Fashola can win northern votes because the WORLD likes the guy. Buhari lost the entire south last time and is the most popular of all of these men. Kwankwaso will in Jigawa, Sokoto and Kano, and Tambuwal's local government is unknown to even his fellow state's men (which ever state that is)

Southerners have tricked themselves into thinking they need the north more than that north needs them. Do you truly believe in your heart that Tambuwal is more popular in Nigeria than Fashola?

ACN presenting a northern candidate will only make their yoruba constituency completely apathetic. If APC is a north SW alliance, APC will only have the core north to lean on while SE SS and middle belt will vote, passionately, for PDP.

Nobody is Nigeria is more popular than Jonathan, but the closest in name in Fashola. If Fashola runs many in the middle belt and SS will ever consider voting for him. The deportation sage ruined his brand with the SE but he'll still win votes there. He will also win the anti GEJ northern places. Who the south knew about Kwankwaso before this past 30 days?

5 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Adamskuty(m): 8:17am On Jan 09, 2014
jmaine: Whoever core Northerner they chose is not my business . . .

the middle..belt won't vote for a jonathan,sorry!

Try again
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by UyiIredia(m): 8:18am On Jan 09, 2014
Ikengawo:

Translation: This isn't about the best man, this is about victory.

Its sad that the Yoruba have fielded a son the world loves like Fashola, but in the eyes of his own brother, he's inferior to Tambuwal.
Do you really believe Tambuwal and Kwankwaso are more popular than Fashola in any part of Nigeria including the north?

I see. Remind me how many times Ojukwu failed at reaching Aso rock ? Also remind me how many times the leader of the National Conscience Party, Gani, failed at getting even a 1000 votes despite his known integrity ?

5 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 09, 2014
jmaine: Whoever core Northerner they chose is not my business . . .

You are right, the middle belt is a major battle front and we are working to salvage the situation there. We know for a fact that GEJ will loose where the REAL numbers are and then we will battle him in his own strong holds, how about that? Once again, no rigging will take APC to court, if elections are rigged, NO COURTS!

1 Like

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by MissIndependent(f): 8:20am On Jan 09, 2014
cramjones:

Direct that question to INEC
I thought you were "MR KNOW IT ALL"? undecided

11 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by jmaine: 8:20am On Jan 09, 2014
Adamskuty: the middle..belt won't vote for a jonathan,sorry!

Try again

Are you the middle belt, you are might just be an individual who might not even have a valid voters card.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Ikengawo: 8:20am On Jan 09, 2014
You know Buhari is more popular than Kwankwaso and Tambuwal, yet Buhari couldn't beat jonathan. It is now Kwankwaso, whom the average SW SS SE Middle belt and even northern man from the NW doesn't care about.

The Northern brand is tarnished and needs to be fixed before it can ever be said to be viable for a national election. After boko haram, suspicion and pity of the region is at an all time high. The average Yoruba man for example isn't passionate about 'a northern presidency'. They supported ACN because ACN represented them and their interests. Kwankwaso's only winning trait is he's from the north and his muslim, these are things that will arose Yoruba passions to vote for him. It will also cause SS, SE, and MB to vote against him and the NW simply won't ever care.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presides Over Quarterly Business Forum (Photos) / Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha / Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.