Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! (54754 Views)

15 Parties, Five Presidential Candidates May Boycott Elections / 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune / EXCLUSIVE: INEC Clears Underage Candidates To Contest Senate, House Of Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by ceejayluv(m): 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
Dear Cramjones alias FFK,

Even though I won't pretend that I don't feel your whole write up there was total horse $hit, I commend you for recognising nairaland as a a platform to interface with Nigerians in matters bothering on national development. It's high time we started having interactive sessions with politicians and celebrities, AMA-style on nairaland...

2 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Sunshinelady(f): 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
Avedon: Gej till - 2019

Barister Sullivan iheanacho Chime till - 2027

If the country remain as single entity then the yorubas and their masters will settle it between them. Not even in politics, generally yorubas are arch enemies of Igbos that's why i will never trust Yoruba in my life. Never..! Poisonous insects

. Am tellin u, I even prefer to pally wit Hausa. God is our strength

1 Like

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by holyvirgin: 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
MEGA4BILLION: How can you call a party that has never hold a single primaries since its existence the most democratic.
grin funny right?
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
Some People are very stupid! Any time the talk of politics comes up the only thing some racists see is "he's a muslim,he's a conc muslim" as a matter of fact, the presidents and politicians that have plunged this country into hell are christians (do ur reasearch well)be it millitary or civillian presidents.Most governors doing well are muslims.So WTF !? Christians are the ones spoiling this country,they don't tolerate other people and their religion;and are always quick to point accusing fingers at muslims.

1 Like

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by tobex23(m): 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
cramjones:

Who are these "power blocs" and who is CramJones?

A simple way to answer a stewpid question...
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by onemopol: 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
ALL of them have there strengths and weaknesses. In any case GEJ stands a good chance

GMB will have a massive cult following in the north, but with him religion will be a key factor. He is definitely high risk for Christians anywhere. Even the international community will be afraid of him. His choice will also make it extremely difficult to pick a formidable SW as all the key ones that have electoral value are muslims. He will be a hard sell to the youth too.

KWAKWANSO------- Will match GEJ in terms of youth, and will probably have the full backing of some key PDP ex generals, with the understanding that he is one of theirs and will still be useful to help protect their business interest---oil bloc things. Will definitely not get the cult following like GMB as GMB followers may feel shortchanged for losing out on the slot. SW may be able to pick another muslim politician to back him up as both will be argued as moderates unlike GMB. Still high risk because close to the elections some "things" about him may start showing up that will spoil the chances. With him GEJ will be able to do very well in a lot of northern states, even in the SW.

TAMBUWAL-----UNTESTED but like Ghali umah Na aba, Bello masari, Dimeji bankole. Speakers of the federal house always have the larger-than-life outlook, not properly assessing there political value. looks like the candidate which can be used by the APC to preach the message of hope,and generational change. If presidential debates are important, he looks like the only one that can rattle GEJ. however like Ribadu he may turn out a monumental mistake in the elections proper.

1 Like

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by silentc(m): 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
cramjones: 2. General Mohammadu Buhari - Need no introduction! He is indeed a man without any iota of corruption. He will cleanse Nigeria of the number one problem plaguing it - corruption. Buhari got nothing to loose, he has seen it all. He also has a "messiahonic" following in the North and with Nigerians, and will get us the numbers we need in the North. However, he has expressed his reservations running this time. But if the General so decides to run, we in the APC will support him!

Cramjones (FFK), please refer to the link below (which is your personal website). Please look at your own comments you made on Buhari.

http://www.femifanikayode.org./faq.html?_sm_au_=i5VZ62QF6w1SFMP5

If you cannot click the link, please see excerpt I am referring to below:

Question: What do think of General Muhammadu Buhari another former Head of State?
Answer:
[b]It is not for me to judge General Buhari or anyone else as ultimately posterity and God will judge us all. Needless to say I disagree with General Buhari on most things but he is, nevertheless, a formidable adversary and a man of truth. He tells the truth as he sees it and no-one can take that from him. He is an honest man and fears no one.
My only concern about him is his constant recourse to religious sentiments in the political arena which is extremely dangerous in a country like Nigeria where about half the population is Muslim and the other half is Christian. As a matter of fact the largest concentration of both Muslims and Christians on the African continent (approx.50 to 60 million on each side) are in Nigeria so we have to be very careful not to set the country on fire by bringing matters of faith into politics. Apart from that there is also the perception held by many that he believes that southerners are somehow inferior to northerners. That sort of thinking is absolutely unacceptable and it surely has no place in Nigerian politics. Other than that I have nothing but respect and admiration for Buhari and let no-one fool you, he is very popular and very strong on the ground in the core northern parts of Nigeria.[/b][i][/i]

I am not confident I can trust your opinions when you clearly have reservations on Buhari which you air in your own website, but seem to endorse right now. How will this man based on your own comments unite Nigeria?

Once again, I am not sure your motivation in airing your views to us here is honest. No disrespect to you, but i thought I should call you out on this.

2 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by LET4U: 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2014
kushy: what did tanbuwal do in the case of FAROUK LAWAN? is he nt d one dat cover him up? did u knw what BUHARI did to lagos state when he ws president? u people knw bt u are ur selfish interest. for me, am going to vote for PDP.
Pls let me hear tori! Whatin GMB do to Lagos?
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
With what that happened in the 2011 elections(Buhari winning the North) and with the high incompetence mixed with corruption GEJ has shown, all that is needed for APC to win the 2015 elections is to encourage the SW to vote for APC.

Buhari and Fashola can win the presidential vote for APC provided the SW is ready to be wise and vote for APC.

The only way APC can win the presidential election is by fielding Buhari and Fashola as president and vice respectively. Of course they are Muslims but with them, it will be a landslide victory for APC. After all when Buhari contested under CPC he won almost half of Nigeria(the North).

Anti Muslim people with have to learn to deal with two Muslims as their president and vice. Buhari and Fashola hold the future of Nigeria!!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2014
silentc:

Cramjones (FFK), please refer to the link below (which is your personal website). Please look at your own comments you made on Buhari.

Question: What do think of General Muhammadu Buhari another former Head of State?
Answer:
[b]It is not for me to judge General Buhari or anyone else as ultimately posterity and God will judge us all. Needless to say I disagree with General Buhari on most things but he is, nevertheless, a formidable adversary and a man of truth. He tells the truth as he sees it and no-one can take that from him. He is an honest man and fears no one.
My only concern about him is his constant recourse to religious sentiments in the political arena which is extremely dangerous in a country like Nigeria where about half the population is Muslim and the other half is Christian. As a matter of fact the largest concentration of both Muslims and Christians on the African continent (approx.50 to 60 million on each side) are in Nigeria so we have to be very careful not to set the country on fire by bringing matters of faith into politics. Apart from that there is also the perception held by many that he believes that southerners are somehow inferior to northerners. That sort of thinking is absolutely unacceptable and it surely has no place in Nigerian politics. Other than that I have nothing but respect and admiration for Buhari and let no-one fool you, he is very popular and very strong on the ground in the core northern parts of Nigeria.[/b][i][/i]

I am not confident I can trust your opinions when you clearly have reservations on Buhari which you air in your own website, but seem to endorse right now. How will this man based on your own comments unite Nigeria?

Once again, I am not sure your motivation in airing your views to us here is honest. No disrespect to you, but i thought I should call you out on this.

FFK has his opinions, and CramJones has his, they may either be the same or different. That said, in this elections we endorse General Buhari should he decide to run!

1 Like

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by jjcbuthot: 8:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
cramjones:

FFK has his opinions, and CramJones has his, they may either be the same or different. That said, in this elections we endorse General Buhari should he decide to run!

Now you are talking... Buhari is the only man that can make the election interesting. Any other candidate will water down the expectations of the people and there will be low turnout in the north - APC strong hold.

Tinubu and all the APC governors can deliver the SW and even make it impossible for GEJ to get up to 10% in any of the SW states Lagos inclusive.

Let the campaign fireworks start... You will all see.

3 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by LBanks(m): 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
As for me i don't believe in party (because they are all the same) whether APC or PDP. Also i don't believe in region or tribe. In my opinion, Babatunde Raji Fashola, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, Adams Oshiomole, Rabiu Kwankwaso, Godswill Akpabio and Sullivan Chime,pardon me if missed some people you know (but these are the ones i know of,cos i haven't gone to everywhere). They are all trying in their various states and i believe any one of them will do well for president.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by tomakint: 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
Definitely this cramjones is a politically-naive entity! Imagine him listing 2 Funky Mallams (Kwankwanso and Tambuwal) and one Islamic Fundamentalist (Buhari) also a Mallam as APC's best choices undecided this is nothing but MADNESS ON CRAMJONES! What would any of these three do better than Jonathan if elected.....their region reeks of extreme poverty one can ever imagine and yet CRACKJONES think they can fix Nigeria! Shame on you undecided
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
LET ME STATE THIS CATEGORICALLY CLEAR!!! I AM NOT FEMI FANI-KAYODE, I AM AN APC MEMBER...I DO NOT REPRESENT FANI-KAYODE'S OPINIONS AND I DO NOT SUPPORT ALL HE SAYS, I SUPPORT SOME BUT NOT ALL. I WANT TO MAKE THIS CLEAR SO THAT PEOPLE WILL STOP INSINUATING WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW! CRAM JONES IS CRAMJONES AND FFK IS FFK
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by nextdoor84(m): 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
@cramjones...has Tambuwal officially decamped from PDP...cos the last time I checked he was still in the party...please get yourself a life off politics...the same Hausas you've condemned in recent past you are now patronizing...#TeamGEJ2015
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by whitecat007: 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
And are going through tissue as they filled the ocean with their tears
ilugunboy: The PDP roaches and rodents with their Ibos fellows are worried.

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by whitecat007: 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
Oh! I know it hurts really bad.
Billyonaire: I had expected APC to be a democratic party where aspirants are elected based on democratic primaries in line tenets of democracy as its done in PDP, but then again, I remember that the party is just an Assemblage of Political Confusionists without a manifesto.

The way things are going, APC will collapse the moment GEJ wins the next election.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by TechWalker007: 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
cramjones:

So FFK now has his own opinion and CramJones his own? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I knew I shouldn't take you seriously from day 1!

Now that you are busted, you are trying to dissociate yourself from FFK?
Maybe you should tell us why 99% of your threads are about FFK and his failed escapades!
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by rman: 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
Are my eyes deceiving me?

Is it not the same Fashola all these monikers always castigate that they are now referring to as the beautiful bride from the west?

Since we all have agreed that Fashola is the best governor in Nigeria, APC pls field him as your presidential candidate.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by TechWalker007: 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
silentc:

Answer:

CRAMJONES/FFK BUSTED!!!!!!

Great job Silentc, great job!
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by TechWalker007: 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
tomakint: Definitely this cramjones is a politically-naive entity! Imagine him listing 2 Funky Mallams (Kwankwanso and Tambuwal) and one Islamic Fundamentalist (Buhari) also a Mallam as APC's best choices undecided this is nothing but MADNESS ON CRAMJONES! What would any of these three will do better than Jonathan if elected if I may ask.....their region reeks of extreme poverty one can ever imagine and yet crackjones think they can fix Nigeria! Shame on you undecided

...and when I asked who they intend to defeat, PDP or GEJ, guess his answer? Both! (Exactly what I hoped he would say).

Yet 2 of the 3 and himself are all PDP!
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Buyeradvertcom: 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
R
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by whitecat007: 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
You and your fellow ibos haven't seen anything yet, you will soon cry blood.

The bigger boys (Yoruba and Hausa) have come out to play, so I'm not suprised that you ibos are weeping are scrambling to find your way where you belong.

Go and play in traffic joo!

Ikengawo: All men that have been rejected by other parties.

It's funny how the North came into APC and completely bullied the yorubas into second place once again. The house that Tinubu built is asking him and his sons to sleep in the garage. And Kayode, who not too long ago was writing about how yorubas need to stand firm and reclaim what's there's during Fashola's saga is now on the internet posting his favorite northerners.

In the party of Fashola and Oshiomole, you're pushing for Tambuwal. I can unequivocally say the yoruba are no longer a political entity in Nigeria. This is the fall of Ilorin all over again.

2 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by nwgoziri(m): 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
God punish u all enemies of dis country@0P
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by tomakint: 9:12pm On Jan 09, 2014
TechWalker007:

...and when I asked who they intend to defeat, PDP or GEJ, guess his answer? Both! (Exactly what I hoped he would say).

Yet 2 of the 3 and himself are all PDP!
You wondered why I called him CRACKJONES, that guy is high on cracks even if he pile Ribadu with El-Rufai to his sorry list, Jonathan will still floor the VOLTRON OF APC for real.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ikengawo: All men that have been rejected by other parties.

It's funny how the North came into APC and completely bullied the yorubas into second place once again. The house that Tinubu built is asking him and his sons to sleep in the garage. And Kayode, who not too long ago was writing about how yorubas need to stand firm and reclaim what's there's during Fashola's saga is now on the internet posting his favorite northerners.

In the party of Fashola and Oshiomole, you're pushing for Tambuwal. I can unequivocally say the yoruba are no longer a political entity in Nigeria. This is the fall of Ilorin all over again.
Yorubas are the most wise tribe in Nigeria,we don't care whho u are,the tribe u come from,but we will make sure that we are the most beneficiary of ur government..u cann see dis government of retarded GEJ,who is an Ijaw man,SW benefits from his government than the SS/SE states who are only noise makers who don't have brain!! I'm sure u have been to SW before ,u can see out states Lagos,Ogun,Osun,Oyo,Ondo etc u can see hw they are developing !! Can u compare that to ur igbo states(villages)...guy,go slip..we are yorubas!! We play our game with brain,we don't make noise!! Ok?

1 Like

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by whitecat007: 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
Fairness is something Yoruba are known for. We just had a western president with northern VP, it's now time for Northern president and western VP

strangest: Haha.. Is this really your best? Even Fashola didnt make it on your list... Na wa oo...
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ikengawo:

It's very sad how quickly the yoruba are able to bend over like a woman for any nationality that wants to use them.
If the igbos were more malicious they could have really taken advantage of our incredible amount of influence wealth and power in the SW...but we don't because we don't believe in such. The north on the other hand has time and time again turned the yoruba into women in their own home

ilorin
military rule
awolowo
abiola
and now tinubu.

If the Yoruba wanted to present Fashola as the president of the country, APC will fall apart. If the north wanted to present even a blind hausa beggar as president, the party will remain intact. Yorubas always feel that they 'need' the north and in this they are very quick to allow their birthright to be the play toy of someone else. Who speaks of Fashola again in Nigeria today? How is talking about Ipon Imo and all of the other things the ACN was trying to use to lift the Yoruba into greatness?

I didn't like ACN as a party when they were around because i didn't like Tinubu, but I respected what they were doing for the yoruba as a nation because it would be nice for the Igbos to have a united voice like that....but i will die before allowing a united igbo voice to be a whisper in an hausa home.

Keep thinking the SE/SS is the enemy. Keep thinking the igbos are the ones you need to fight. Keep thinking APC is a 'party' as opposed to an 'agenda'. Keep attacking Stella as if Tambuwal didn't walk into the house and, without doing anything for Nigeria, overshadow Fashola, Tinubu, and Rauf because he was born to rule and the other three weren't.
Yorubas are the most wise tribe in Nigeria,we don't
care whho u are,the tribe u come from,but we will
make sure that we are the most beneficiary of ur
government..u cann see dis government of slow
GEJ,who is an Ijaw man,SW benefits from his
government than the SS/SE states who are only noise
makers who don't have brain!! I'm sure u have been
to SW before ,u can see out states
Lagos,Ogun,Osun,Oyo,Ondo etc u can see hw they
are developing !! Can u compare that to ur igbo
states(villages) ...guy,go slip..we are yorubas!! We
play our game with brain,we don't make noise!! Ok?..abeg let dis stick to ur skull!!
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by TechWalker007: 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
babe_online: With what that happened in the 2011 elections(Buhari winning the North) and with the high incompetence mixed with corruption GEJ has shown, all that is needed for APC to win the 2015 elections is to encourage the SW to vote for APC.

Buhari and Fashola can win the presidential vote for APC provided the SW is ready to be wise and vote for APC.

The only way APC can win the presidential election is by fielding Buhari and Fashola as president and vice respectively. Of course they are Muslims but with them, it will be a landslide victory for APC. After all when Buhari contested under CPC he won almost half of Nigeria(the North).

Anti Muslim people with have to learn to deal with two Muslims as their president and vice. Buhari and Fashola hold the future of Nigeria!!!!

Please be specific, they may hold your future not mine. God forbid my future be in the hands of Buhari!
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Frankharry(m): 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
am totally ashamed of this post. it shows that nairaland has been politicized.buhari whom u are campaigning For Have ruled this nation, whats was d outcome,?, he also said Nigeria Will b ungovernable and d country has known No peace ,what do u mean by been corrupt?... Gej will continue to b president of this great nation come 2015..
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by whitecat007: 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
Guess what! The feeling is mutual, you hate me and I hate you and everyone goes home happy.

Avedon: Gej till - 2019

Barister Sullivan iheanacho Chime till - 2027

If the country remain as single entity then the yorubas and their masters will settle it between them. Not even in politics, generally yorubas are arch enemies of Igbos that's why i will never trust Yoruba in my life. Never..! Poisonous insects

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics / Victoria Island Garden City Flooded After Hours Of Rainfall In Lagos Today (Pics / Rakiya Musa Birnin Tudu Slapped Twice By LG Chairman In Kebbi (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.