Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (143573 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by peatech: 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2009
I hav a N6600 and each time i insert mc and open an app it says app. closed and i cant open gallery i formated bt no gud response pls help.
I dont know if ms drive cud solve de prob.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by wackhack(m): 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2009
@lukas, i also had the same problem with my nokia 6280(s40) until i change my download setting to manual from web setting.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Dwayne(m): 1:14am On Aug 03, 2009
Hope it works
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tubabie(f): 11:32am On Aug 03, 2009
Hey engineers, I need your help please
This morning i woke up to notice my phone is frozen
Its still on but no button works.I have pit it on and off and its in the same frozen state.
The alarm i set is the only thing that keeps working whenever i put the phone off and on.
Its a Nokia N85 model. Pls what do you think is wrong?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tubabie(f): 11:33am On Aug 03, 2009
modified *pit=put
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2009
tubabie, N85 is a slide, which buttons dont work? D upper slide? or d lower?
does d phone still recieve incoming calls, txts etc?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tubabie(f): 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2009
dragnet:

tubabie, N85 is a slide, which buttons dont work? D upper slide? or d lower?
does d phone still recieve incoming calls, txts etc?
All the buttons freeze, even when idle all the lights are on. I put it off and when I put it on the previous alarm i set comes on and the button to terminate it works.After that it is back to square one . . . .frozen.
I cant receive calls /text cos though it shows my network provider, no network bars are visible/showing.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2009
Is it still within warranty?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tubabie(f): 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2009
dragnet:

Is it still within warranty?

Yes , Dragnet
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2009
Guess u nt in 9ja?. . . .newaz, try dis, hold down these three keys, (3, * , send/green key) while holding them down, press d power key. . .till the phone shows formatting, or till it sings d welcome tune. . . .u might need some help cuz d keys must be pressd down, else no show !

. . . .dats a way of formatting, do this n lets knw whteva happend
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tubabie(f): 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2009
dragnet:

Guess u nt in 9ja?. . . .newaz, try dis, hold down these three keys, (3, * , send/green key) while holding them down, press d power key. . .till the phone shows formatting, or till it sings d welcome tune. . . .u might need some help cuz d keys must be pressd down, else no show !

. . . .dats a way of formatting, do this n lets knw whteva happend

Nope not in 9ja. Wait, if I do these actions will it clear the memory and all other downloads and stuff av got on the phone.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2009
mMm. . .yip. .thats d price
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tubabie(f): 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2009
hmmmmm sad
Is that the only way out? cry
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2009
u can take it to Nokia care & get it back 2months later & probably d mem wuld also be wiped clean. . .

what I statd above is just first aid & I'm assuming its a corrupt firmware issue
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tubabie(f): 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2009
dragnet:

u can take it to Nokia care & get it back 2months later & probably d mem wuld also be wiped clean. . .

what I statd above is just first aid & I'm assuming its a corrupt firmware issue
Ok thanks wink
You may be right about the firmware issue, cos five days ago, i tried to play some songs from my music player and it told me the song i chose was corrupted although it still went on to play.
Thanks , will take it to Nokia care , hopefully it shouldn't take forever.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by roblance: 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2009
we hope so
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Elixzer: 10:57pm On Aug 04, 2009
Yap
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by deyg(m): 12:05am On Aug 05, 2009
sury, i hav aproblem wif my 4one.not a problem perse,the camera of my fone is invertd.up side down.u know wat i mean.how can u help me wif dat.thanx
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 12:12am On Aug 05, 2009
Your phone model?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by deyg(m): 12:41am On Aug 05, 2009
samsung
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Dwayne(m): 5:44am On Aug 05, 2009
Samsung _______?
all d same, check ur camera settings.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by t0kunb0(m): 7:37am On Aug 05, 2009
hi y'all

any nokia 5700 guru in da house?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by markdan1: 9:48am On Aug 05, 2009
Observation has proved that laptops and phones are easily stolen;and when they are stolen that seems to be the end of the phones and laptop for the owners.
Browser planet.net has been able to carry out it's reaserch and find out that stolen phones and laptop are not recovered after stolen.These lead to the new software provided by browser planet.net to track stolen phones and laptop.
N/B:
All you need do is to provide our customer service with the following;

*Name of the phones or laptop
*Mode of the phones or laptop
*Serial number
*And some other vital requirement from our customer care.
For further information contact our customer care on browserplanet@yahoo.com OR visit our site at www.browserplanet.ning.com
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Dwayne(m): 10:26am On Aug 05, 2009
Interesting
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by nearest(m): 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2009
@ all i got a memory card one gig from a nokia phone, but cant format it, its requesting for a code, and i don't know the code, please any help will be appreciated.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2009
I didn't get that.

@all Does nokia memory card has special code?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by thomp4pal(m): 1:07am On Aug 06, 2009
deyg:

sury, i hav aproblem wif my 4one.not a problem perse,the camera of my fone is invertd.up side down.u know wat i mean.how can u help me wif dat.thanx
Do this, when u start camera with picture up side down, Press volume key + or - . picture will come to normal
Good luck,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by thomp4pal(m): 1:13am On Aug 06, 2009
t0kunb0:

hi y'all

any nokia 5700 guru in da house?

Try me, wink
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by engrhamid(m): 5:26am On Aug 06, 2009
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]@thompal, i lost ur digits, can i've it. Its me alonelyboy4uall.thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Dwayne(m): 6:00am On Aug 06, 2009
@tokumbo, wot do u nid a guru for, drop ur problem.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Dwayne(m): 6:01am On Aug 06, 2009
@tokumbo, wot do u nid a guru for, drop ur problem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (135)

Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / How To Check All Your Bonus On Airtel At Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.