Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,383 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! (7367 Views)

Woman Caught Having Se*x With Co-tenant In Bathroom, While Husband Watched TV / Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone / Trouble Talking With My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by Nautillus(m): 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2008
EWWWWWWW !!!!!!!!!!

Darn . . . .people people people . . . .
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by nana(f): 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2008
manchibabe:

omo u berra tell her, but jokingly sha o,
when my oda half does his dump, omo d place is always temperarily out of service for like d whole day nd omo d smell wear bullet proof against d strongest air fresher, me wey dey miles away from d loo i don almost die talk less of in d same place, ah nooooo, my oda half tells me to beware sef, lol,
loooool

Nautillus:

EWWWWWWW !!!!!!!!!!

Darn . . . .people people people . . . .
Wetin do u? Dont u do Number 2? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by Nautillus(m): 4:31pm On Aug 14, 2008
nana:

Wetin do u? Dont u do Number 2? grin

Yes i do . . . .but in PRIVATE . . . .please people . . .please
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by hadiza30(f): 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2008
Mine Doesn't even want to imagine that i do it. He says im a princess and he doesn't believe a princess even farts. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by jaquan(m): 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2008
this mornings session was a nightmare. angry
i am done. when i get home later today, i would put some of the advises to use and see what happens.
damn!!!!! i cant take it no more! cry cry
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by c33b33(m): 8:10pm On Aug 14, 2008
lma0!!& na morning shit dey bad pass!u beta do sumfin b4 u catch sickness.I can't do dat o!kai!
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by tope2000(f): 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2008
c33b33:

lma0!!& na morning shit dey bad pass!u beta do sumfin before u catch sickness.I can't do that o!kai!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by tammyswits(f): 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2008
Maybe she has this little game whea she tries to guess wat u had 4 dinner by smelling your sh*t, bt seriously if u dont dig th whole bathroom talk just tell her, nicely!
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by chamotex(m): 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2008
the worst part is that the smell of her dump can sometimes wake up a dead corpse

that kain sh*t reminds me of one man wey go sh*t for our church toilet, omo the caretaker had to shut down the toilet with those police lines that says "Do not Cross" grin grin like say na criminal activity happen for there

i know what u re going through cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by mosunade(f): 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2008
then u must be a romping dullard and a frigid fool - how sad the two of u r.
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by jaquan(m): 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2008
@ mosun ade
who let you out of the zoo better go back in for that is where you belong!
rambling fool!
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by nana(f): 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2008
mosun_ade:

then u must be a romping dullard and a frigid fool - how sad the two of you're.
where did this come from?
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by Joseph6(m): 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2008
i think this thread is becomin more and more of a joke. it shld be moved under jokes
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by tope2000(f): 11:27pm On Aug 14, 2008
nana:

where did this come from?

dont mind the girl, she has yabbing non-sense since
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by DeepZone: 11:35pm On Aug 14, 2008
That's disgusting

I don't talk to anyone while they are in the bathroom.

Even on the phone sef. Once I hear "oh I'm going to to use the bathroom or I'm in the bathroom", I just hang up

Ew.

Are you going to run away from the house during "dump" exercises if you eventually live with him? So do you also hang up if you want to fart while on phone?
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by KarmaMod(f): 1:40am On Aug 15, 2008
DeepZone:

Are you going to run away from the house during "dump" exercises if you eventually live with him? So do you also hang up if you want to fart while on phone?

You have an unhealthy obsession with flatulence funmi

as for living with him, that's why houses have more than ONE bathroom and whatever I have to say will wait til he's done. Simple. Why would I intrude when I wouldnt want anyone intruding on me?
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by AloyEmeka9: 2:34am On Aug 15, 2008
Dump do do don dump,
Let me see that Duuump,
----Sisqo grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by sistajay(f): 9:42am On Aug 15, 2008
@ Poster

Smell you later. . . . . . . . . . . it sure stinks in here shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:46am On Aug 15, 2008
lmao, couldn't control the outburst. i guess the only way to curb the problem is to tell her how you feel.
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by Nautillus(m): 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2008
jaquan:

this mornings session was a nightmare. angry
i am done. when i get home later today, i would put some of the advises to use and see what happens.
damn!!!!! i can't take it no more! cry cry

roflmbao . . .Guy you no go kill me oh i had tear streaming down my eyes ! ! !
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by origina9ja(f): 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2008
no big deal
na naturaly thing abi
evey body dey do am undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by DeepZone: 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2008

You have an unhealthy obsession with flatulence funmi

as for living with him, that's why houses have more than ONE bathroom and whatever I have to say will wait til he's done. Simple. Why would I intrude when I wouldnt want anyone intruding on me?

You obviously have not spent a night together because you may fart 10x during your sleep while he's wide awake enjoying the pungent odour.
I don't think those things should be an issue when it comes to a relationship, shoot, i fart on phone. I can't believe you have to cut off the phone just to fart. You can do that if you are speaking with anyother person but your boo, Flatulence is natural by the way and I don't see anything unhealthy in being comfortable with your natural bodily functions.
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by A40(m): 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2008
Surely there are better times to have a discussion!!! i dont like any interruption even though some chics can form like say dem no dey shyte tongue i just dont think it makes any sense she might as well get a wipe and wipe your butt for you when you are done and vice versa
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by adeboo(f): 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2008
No no no.
My own love doesnt reach there sha.

He goes to take a dump himself, wipe himself, spray the place and open the window - in fact i dont even wanna hear of his trip to the bathroom.
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by KarmaMod(f): 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2008
DeepZone:

You obviously have not spent a night together because you may fart 10x during your sleep while he's wide awake enjoying the pungent odour.
I don't think those things should be an issue when it comes to a relationship, shoot, i fart on phone. I can't believe you have to cut off the phone just to fart. You can do that if you are speaking with anyother person but your boo, Flatulence is natural by the way and I don't see anything unhealthy in being comfortable with your natural bodily functions.

I said I get off the phone when people tell me they are going to the bathroom or IN the bathroom. You're the one who brought up farting which has nothing to do with this thread
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by DeepZone: 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2008
I said I get off the phone when people tell me they are going to the bathroom or IN the bathroom. You're the one who brought up farting which has nothing to do with this thread

Okey dokey!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by donkay(m): 2:58am On Aug 17, 2008
e dakun! watz 'ROFLMAO' ?
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2008
Just buy one of this undecided

Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by chibaby5(f): 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2008
hahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahah, grin grin grin grin grin this is real funni. i know da poster wunt b findin it funny sha cah he's havin 2 deal wid sum suin suin lol, nwayz r u sure da gyal is not tryna punish u 4 suin u dne, indirectly? u neva knw looooooooooooolzzzzzzz grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by shuppie(f): 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2008
this is really funny. reminded me of my friend and room mate back in uni, she likes coming to gist with me in the bathroom, and she was not at all bothered by whatever u were doing embarassed. i found it really strange then. shocked and whenever she was in the bathroom too, she would be calling out to you to come over and gist with her. shocked. some people re unbelievable. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by drossy(m): 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2008
shes a FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by Nixie(f): 10:49am On Aug 25, 2008
This topic is killing me. i usually trail my husband to the loo and sit there while he does his business, especially if we were in the middle of a conversation. he thought i was a basket case when we started dating but i think he's used to it now. he's caught himself coming to sit with me as well. i think it all depends on how comfortable you are with your partner, and of course the strength of their 'perfume' believe me there are days when i cant stand the smell of my own shit

How Saudi Arabian Ladies Dress To Visit Their Male Friends On Valentine(pix) / Life Of A Poorn Star (how He Defiled Me) … (18+) / She's The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (opinion)