Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,339 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! (7366 Views)

Woman Caught Having Se*x With Co-tenant In Bathroom, While Husband Watched TV / Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone / Trouble Talking With My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by onyekang1(f): 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2008
Very funny thread! grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by jaquan(m): 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2008
update!

i talked to her as advised, but it seems all my talk fell on deaf ears. i don tire sef, so i am waiting for a tangible excuse to dump her ass. i think i will stick to my naija girls even with all their wowority, they wont try killing me with their dump!
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by tope2000(f): 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2008
So the girl no be naija sef, me 2 dey wonder why any naija girl in her rite mind would love chatting with you while you taking a dump
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by jaquan(m): 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2008
she come from this side!
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by oziomatv(m): 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2008
This thread no go disgrace me with laugh but I can't bear the funny post.
     Bros I'm just imaging how your face will look like during the dumping moreover after taken a roasted corn with coconut the starch just oversized and blocked the exit then you're struggling to push it out with a squeezed face mixed up with some drops of sweat coupled with the anus that don't know what else to do, Then someone is just asking you some kind of question. Or when the drum beat is getting out of hand that even tunder cannot compete with the sound, someone come to ask you what do you like to eat.

Well e don happen to me sha, But I called her to order by letting her know that my present condition is so critical that I can't even remember my name.
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by Coretalk(m): 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2010
i'm rolling on the floor from just reading the title grin grin

Tell me poster, ur "dump" no smell?
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by aminalib(f): 11:44pm On Nov 11, 2010
my boyfriend does the same thing, i don't mind, whatever makes him happy, he knows nothing about giving me privacy, smh
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by freecocoa(f): 1:03am On Nov 12, 2010
Chei!Nairaland,una don make my pale talk say him go carry me go psychia 4 checkup cos him no understand why i dey laff with reckless abandon anytime wey i dey 4 net.i don mad 4 this thread.
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by Nobody: 3:27am On Nov 12, 2010
I laff this thread no be small.
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by dazzle37(f): 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2010
NL, member's, i hope you guys have another job to give me, if i get sacked for laughing with reckless abandon in the office.
Abeg its too early in the day to make my appendix rupture, i no get money for hospital bill.
This topic is so funny, i can't even put my opinion together.
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by denony(m): 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2010
chai, this post needs award

i was just imagining the face while trying to push
and someone standing asking u question or discussing with u.

but can't she prefer the discusion in the bedroom instead
my laghter today increases my daily colomentally in this site, chai grin
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by ShyOne(f): 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2010
I just had this conversation with my man recently - something similar anyway

I don't like anyone walking in and out of the bathroom while I am bathing, showering, releasing fluid, etc.

This is MY TIME for me.

He is used to being able to do this and sees it as very normal and wants ready access to me at all times in all situations and even more so since we are getting ready to marry but I am not comfortable with this,

So Poster - I feel your pain.

On a side note - her odor is influenced by what she is putting in her mouth so encourage her to drink LOTS OF WATER and flush her system frequently every single day and less of drinks and foods that are toxic. Plenty of fruits and vegetables will change the odors to be a bit more acceptable to herself and others.
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by bernardette(f): 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
doyin13:
Your problem no hard at all. . . . .

Just chop every yamma yamma thing known to man.

By the time u mess alone, she go knw wats up.
looooolllllllzzzzzz

Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? / Where Are The Parents Of These "Small Children" Doing Love? - Photos / Wife Material With A Touch Of Ashawo’ – Lady Filmed Pounding Fufu And Smoking