Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! (7356 Views)

Woman Caught Having Se*x With Co-tenant In Bathroom, While Husband Watched TV / Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone / Trouble Talking With My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by jaquan(m): 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2008
i am presently dating a girl who thinks the best time to have discussions are when i am busy trying to take a dump. the worst part is that she expects me to reciprocate the favor shocked shocked (God help me)

how many of you have ever been in this situation
what was your reaction?
or
what would you do if you were faced with such?

some people said it is part of bonding!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by segzicres(m): 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2008
@poster this will help alot because you'll be extremely free with each order.
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by ssRhino: 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2008
It is part of koloness.
or she cld be checking out ur adam, to make sure he hasnt been looking at another eve.
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by tope2000(f): 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2008
roflmao at post grin grin grin grin
una no go kill 4 nairaland

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2008
jaquan:

i am presently dating a girl who thinks the best time to have discussions are when i am busy trying to take a dump. the worst part is that she expects me to reciprocate the favor shocked shocked (God help me)

how many of you have ever been in this situation
what was your reaction?
or
what would you do if you were faced with such?

some people said it is part of bonding!!!!

I just don't know what to say. I feel for you. Apparently, you don't want to return the favour. But for how long have you guys been dating?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by jaquan(m): 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2008
i hear you guys!
we have been dating for 3weeks now.

the worst part is that the smell of her dump can sometimes wake up a dead corpse. cry cry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by tope2000(f): 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2008
jaquan:

i hear you guys!
we have been dating for 3weeks now.

the worst part is that the smell of her dump can sometimes wake up a dead corpse. cry cry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by c33b33(m): 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2008
lma0!!so u think ure own can't wake up a dead person?If u dont like it tell her!simple!
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by jaquan(m): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2008
@tope2000
you think its funny? embarassed i hope you dont experience such.

@c33b33
i dont think mine can ever be as bad as hers! no way!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by tope2000(f): 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2008
jaquan:

@tope2000
you think its funny? embarassed i hope you don't experience such.

im sorry i just cant help myself, the situation is so unreal.
i think u shud call the girl and let her know how you feel

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by Seun(m): 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2008
It's no big deal.  It may be that your bathroom time is the only time she can get you to listen to her.
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by rampant(f): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2008
lmao@seun

@topic

i dont see any big deal in it
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by jaquan(m): 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2008
@seun
i dont think so. she says it makes her feel closer to me.
@rampant
u will see the big deal if only you could smell what i have to deal with. no be ur fault sha>

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by rampant(f): 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2008
and wat do u have to deal with jaquan
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by KarmaMod(f): 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2008
That's disgusting

I don't talk to anyone while they are in the bathroom.

Even on the phone sef. Once I hear "oh I'm going to to use the bathroom or I'm in the bathroom", I just hang up

Ew. angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by rampant(f): 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2008
LMAO @karmamod

but i do it grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by jaquan(m): 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2008
@ rampant
the smell of her dump from a mile is far from pleasant, now just imagine being a foot away from it. embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by rampant(f): 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2008
jaquan:

@ rampant
the smell of her dump from a mile is far from pleasant, now just imagine being a foot away from it. embarassed

grin grin grin grin grin but wait ooo,so d babe is always watching u ,squeeze ur face wen u r trying to bring the thing out? grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by richo(m): 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2008
@post
jus go there with ur hugo or la coste pefume and tell her u wan2 kill invincible mosquitoes
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by ikamefa(f): 11:15pm On Aug 13, 2008
richo:

@post
jus go there with your hugo or la coste pefume and tell her u wan2 kill invincible mosquitoes

i don laff fall for gutter! grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by Joseph6(m): 11:35pm On Aug 13, 2008
ya i think its fun and normal
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by doyin13(m): 11:38pm On Aug 13, 2008
Your problem no hard at all. . . . .

Just chop every yamma yamma thing known to man.

By the time u mess alone, she go knw wats up.
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by Opslag(m): 11:46pm On Aug 13, 2008
ikamefa:

i don laff fall for gutter! grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

e be like say u too, grin
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by Joseph6(m): 11:47pm On Aug 13, 2008
doyin, . . . . . . .i think u have a shit fetish
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by topup: 2:36am On Aug 14, 2008
I can't help but chuckle, she definitely has gotten too comfortable with you, but that's at least a good sign, that she feels comfortable, this is going to be hard to sort out. But try and approach this from a sensitive angle, that you don't feel comfortable with it, don't mention anything about her smells, close the bathroom door, play music in the bathroom or sing, or just ignore her, she should get the hint.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by origina9ja(f): 2:56am On Aug 14, 2008
sorri ooo
i kinda feel 4 u
jst let her know how u feeltho lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by Nobody: 3:00am On Aug 14, 2008
Joseph6:

doyin, . . . . . . .i think u have a shit fetish

hahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by Nobody: 3:01am On Aug 14, 2008
This is not love, this is just plain sick undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by soulamanne(m): 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2008
ain't no bigdeal.it will make u guys get closer.it is even crazily romantic.make a mild joke out of her perfumed shit.tell her u love her sooooooooo much and u dont want the smell of her shit to kill u 4 her! grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by soulamanne(m): 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2008
, so she shuld allow u not to stay when she is dumpin so u wont die and be alive to love her more
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by Busta(f): 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2008
Kewwwwwllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! by manchibabe: 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2008
omo u berra tell her, but jokingly sha o,
wen my oda half does his dump, omo d place is always temperarily out of service for like d whole day nd omo d smell wear bullet proof against d strongest air fresher, me wey dey miles away from d loo i don almost die talk less of in d same place, ah nooooo, my oda half tells me to beware sef, lol,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How 2 Know Who Loves You For Real? / Why I Fear Toasting Girls? / She Left Me Because I Was Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.