Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? (19454 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by curiousNja(f): 4:11am On Mar 15, 2006
*~*Inside Air Force One*~*.

Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady?
« #39 on: September 08, 2005, 05:50 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just thought of a way.

Like you get the girl to come to your house. Go to the kitchen. Come out with a knife (a shiny one), Hold her from behind, (she'll be scared), put the knife close to her neck

This is obviously a joke, right?
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2006
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2006
l need romance
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by thekrafter(m): 11:36pm On Mar 15, 2006
When you're nibbling on her earlobe and she's making those little whimpers of pleasure, then stop. Back off a bit. She'll try to move her head/ear close to your mouth. Still do nothing. Then she'll turn to look at you (with the "don't stop" look in her eyes). Then put your hand under her chin and lift it slightly so you're looking into each other's eyes. Tell her you love her. Then kiss her.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by ocho(f): 11:40pm On Mar 15, 2006
awwwwwwwww wink
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by thekrafter(m): 12:16am On Mar 16, 2006
ocho:

awwwwwwwww wink

grin grin grin

I've had lots of practice. grin grin

With one girl, with one girl!!! smiley
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 6:02am On Mar 16, 2006
how did it all go?
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by curiousNja(f): 7:17am On Mar 16, 2006
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When you're nibbling on her earlobe and she's making those little whimpers of pleasure, then stop. Back off a bit. She'll try to move her head/ear close to your mouth. Still do nothing. Then she'll turn to look at you (with the "don't stop" look in her eyes). Then put your hand under her chin and lift it slightly so you're looking into each other's eyes. Tell her you love her. Then kiss her.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww kiss
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by curiousNja(f): 7:20am On Mar 16, 2006
a girl you love her while making love is just like using a charm, it's most romantic and works like magic, especially when she's in cloud 99.

I would fall for that! Even if I didnt believe it 100%. I'm so vulnerable when we are getting down. I would believe anything.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 16, 2006
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by thekrafter(m): 8:28pm On Mar 16, 2006
Alright adeoba, we get the message! cheesy cheesy
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 1:27am On Mar 17, 2006
lost
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by ocho(f): 6:25am On Mar 17, 2006
adeoba:

drop your pants
lipsrsealed

thekrafter:

Alright adeoba, we get the message! cheesy cheesy
tell me about it!
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by rubya: 4:02am On Mar 25, 2006
The romantic way to say " I love YOU " to a lady, just lift her up side down then shake her just little bit then let her fall down , after that she will look at you then that time will be the time to say I LOVE YOU
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 6:12am On Mar 25, 2006
huh!!!
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by showlankie(m): 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2006
at times its not necessary for you to utter the sentence Give your mate an unexpected hug, a surprisingly romantic kiss, or a teasing tickle often. i think a lady with so many soft spots for you would know you have a lot of "i love you" in your mouth to say and you dont know how to say it all at once
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 2:34am On Mar 26, 2006
l need some of those (romance)
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by thekrafter(m): 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2006
pearldrops:

l need some of those (romance)

I thought you licked the other side of the stamp. As in, swung the other way.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by curiousNja(f): 8:59am On Mar 29, 2006
The romantic way to say " I love YOU " to a lady, just lift her up side down then shake her just little bit then let her fall down , after that she will look at you then that time will be the time to say I LOVE YOU

Awww,
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2006
u know some times one needs romance too from both both parties @thekrafter
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by showlankie(m): 1:28am On Apr 15, 2006
something i read somewhere "The best ways to say "I love you" are usually in simple, everyday, seemingly unimportant ways. "
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2006
and what are those ways?? tell us
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by gidig(m): 11:19am On Apr 17, 2006
I think that I will go with one of the suggestions by someone along the posts.I will pick her up from the office and take her home through the the mainland bridge without any hint that I had something planned except that our company is doing a promo on the third mainblanf bridge and I wnat her to help me look out for this human billboards who paint themselves( I would have made that arrangemnt with some of this guys to paint themsleves in her faovourite colours; just five of them with each bearing a word on a placard " I Love You, ______ from ____" (phase one)

As we approach the many roads that connect to the bridge at oworoshoki, I will tell her we also haver some banner project by the bridge leading up to Anthony, a giant size banner in her colurs again saying ' I love you ______'

Forgot to add this at the beginning once i picked her up from the office, I would have made an advance effort to get all her close friends to record their voices about how much I love her and why she has to love me alone( fun messages not appeal) and have the messages burnt on a CD along side our favourite musics.

Then the canble-lit dinner for two with a real waiter(one of my friends will do) attending to her.AS we finsish the dessert, a mail comes in from one of lagos's leadind Spa homes for a special saturday spa treatment.

Than I will check my account balance with bank!
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2006
wowwwww l'd love that ohh gud why am l not this lucky cry cry cry
l miss it so much
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by diddy4(m): 6:01am On Jul 16, 2006
do i really need to tell her "i love u" in a romantic way? nahhh, i dont think so.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2006
u sure do
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Teezy(f): 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2006
Jus look her in the eye n say I love you, dont have to come up with some romantic way, it's the feeling dt counts.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Teezy(f): 4:05am On Jul 23, 2006
Lol, I kinddda sorta love u cheesy wasnt dt romantic babii? tongue tongue bwhahahaha. Seriously tho u dont need no romantic way saying those three words is romantic enough.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by diddy4(m): 4:06am On Jul 23, 2006
true talk mami
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2006
kiss her on the face and whisper intoher ears letting her feel ur warm breath.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by yobo(m): 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2006
the best way to tell say I LOVE YOU to a lady is showing a lot of care and making the best of love to her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) / FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) / See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.