Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,987 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics (10506 Views)

What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2008
diggler:

Its all about Basic Human Psychology (my warped version that is)

We love everything that sport represents especially that uncanny connection to sweat/bodily fluids & of course 'Sex'.
Sex sells baby (i can give u a sexual connotation for every hot selling product in d world)
thats why d olympics is a minting machine anytime anywhere (until Nigeria host am sha we go den confirm)

@Queenisha
Women don't have bulges alrite
But theres d little issue of Mr 'Cameltoe' .

So my people, Feast your eyes on d beauty of What the Almighty has created & be thankful u escape being an Ape or worse
grin grin grin

I've got my eyes on d volleyball baby (beach & court because i don't discriminate, them chicas is hot)
m
lmao!!
Please give us some sexual connotation
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by TmeD0(m): 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Yes na.
And get your mind ou of the gutter.
nl men!
No, team USA does nto suck, the male sucks!!!
They women came, played their best, and conquered.
You should hve seen how the men were getting whoped!
Haba! Ruby & Pearl (I like that combo though), wetin man pickin don talk wey don put hin mind for gutter now. All I innocently said was that the action for the women's volleyball is so intense that you can never be bored. Now how my mind come wander go gutter there unless you sef dey wander elsewhere grin grin
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by TmeD0(m): 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2008
diggler:

Its all about Basic Human Psychology (my warped version that is)

We love everything that sport represents especially that uncanny connection to sweat/bodily fluids & of course 'Sex'.
Sex sells baby (i can give u a sexual connotation for every hot selling product in d world)
thats why d olympics is a minting machine anytime anywhere (until Nigeria host am sha we go den confirm)

@Queenisha
Women don't have bulges alrite
But theres d little issue of Mr 'Cameltoe' .

So my people, Feast your eyes on d beauty of What the Almighty has created & be thankful u escape being an Ape or worse
grin grin grin

I've got my eyes on d volleyball baby (beach & court because i don't discriminate, them chicas is hot)
m
Thank you o jare!  Pesin can't mention an interesting sport again?  O ga o!  grin  Peace!
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2008
T@meD0:

Haba! Ruby & Pearl (I like that combo though), wetin man pickin don talk wey don put hin mind for gutter now. All I innocently said was that the action for the women's volleyball is so intense that you can never be bored. Now how my mind come wander go gutter there unless you sef dey wander elsewhere grin grin
LOL! Ok, I guess you're right.
Very innocent indeed. tongue
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by DeepZone: 11:33pm On Aug 14, 2008
The other dude yesterday had his' standing erect like the eiffel tower. Eeeeewww,
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 15, 2008
Seriously, they should stop blinding me, na wetin sad tongue
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Nobody: 3:20am On Aug 15, 2008
DeepZone:

The other dude yesterday had his' standing erect like the eiffel tower. Eeeeewww,
Was he in the wrestling match?
Man, I tell you, all the were doing was humping themselves. I had to change the channel, couldn't take it anymore
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by zylkenny(m): 9:00am On Aug 15, 2008
@ poster
why`s this thread fro ladies only?Don`t you know we men also see things,
Ok make i no talk pass my mouth yet,i`ll soon reveal wetin i dey see wink
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by nj11(f): 9:17am On Aug 15, 2008
@ poster,
The only reason i watch the Olympics is those ever so hot guys
OMG swimmers ,track and Field.
Damn am hot just think about them.
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by xpagnol: 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2008
queenisha
if yuo want to live a holy life, u wouldunt be lokin at those inexplicable packages
HOR'LLY MOTHER QUEEN! HUH, !

[Posted by 206.113.98.4 via http://webwarper.net This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse.
Try: http://webwarper.net/webwarper.exe Example of viewing: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=post;topic=160129.0;num_replies=72 ]
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by TmeD0(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2008
nj11:

@ poster,
Make you go take cold shower and cool off  grin

Ruby_Pearl:

LOL! Ok, I guess you're right.
Very innocent indeed. tongue
Walahi Ruby & Pearl (touches tongue with index finger and raises the finger up), it was purely innocent.  I mean, the way those ladies leap to spike the ball just makes it look soooo intense and competitive.  Thank god for beach volleyball o!  grin  grin
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2008
T@meD0:

Walahi Ruby & Pearl (touches tongue with index finger and raises the finger up), it was purely innocent. I mean, the way those ladies leap to spike the ball just makes it look soooo intense and competitive. Thank god for beach volleyball o! grin grin
LOL! Ok, I believe you wink
Hmmmm, lol, ok. I guess the intensity does make one wanNa get into the game.

nj11:

@ poster,
Yes, man!!
That's part of the reason why I watch it all day if I have time.

Those Algerian dudes were hottttttttttttt grin
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by TmeD0(m): 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

LOL! Ok, I believe you wink
Hmmmm, lol, ok. I guess the intensity does make one wanNa get into the game.
Ah! Ruby & Pearl, you should try it o cause that way you'd be able to attest to the intensity that awaits u  wink  It's just so hard-hitting and shows a lot of will-power during the game.  grin
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by keba(m): 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2008
this one don pass confessions wey Usher sing ooh!! shocked shocked
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by adeboo(f): 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2008
I used to think they wore a cup or something.
Yes its true, it can be very very distracting.

But i do miss ma man Michael Johnson on that track sha.
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2008
T@meD0:

Ah! Ruby & Pearl, you should try it o cause that way you'd be able to attest to the intensity that awaits u wink It's just so hard-hitting and shows a lot of will-power during the game. grin
Ok, am planning on trying it, meet me on the court. Cuz I'll need someone to pass me the ball or put suntan lotion on my back grin
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by rampant(f): 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2008
Queenisha:

LOL
at such times
I look at my man and our eyes jam and[b] he knows exactly where my eyes had been[/b]

grin grin grin grin grin grin onye o'jooooo

@topic

i dont like any sports,except tennis,and i dont even have time for it anymore sad
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by snazzydawn(f): 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2008
wow this is so true, but this is one "sin" I do not wish to stop committing ie ogling the male anatomy.
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Queenisha: 12:07am On Aug 16, 2008
snazzy babe!
May God help us
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Queenisha: 12:08am On Aug 16, 2008
DeepZone:

you are not serious?
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by CodeRED(f): 12:17am On Aug 16, 2008
@Osisi, wanted to post since last night, but i was in the slammer o,

Anyways, true talk dat. I had to change my undie like 3 times the other night dread. They need to come up with some sort of dress code for those hunks. I don't want to go to hell for sinning with me eyes oo
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by rampant(f): 12:21am On Aug 16, 2008
CodeRED:

Anyways, true talk that.  I had to change my undie like 3 times the other night dread. They need to come up with some sort of dress code for those hunks. I don't want to go to hell for sinning with me eyes oo

grin grin there was this race i watched in d olympics,this guy is a black,wt nice biceps,but when d camera man took the camera down to the bermuda triangle  shocked ,i couldnt help but stare,even when it is properly tied wt rope it can't help but bulge out,who im i to close my eyes? undecided grin who no wan watch beta thing? grin
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by CodeRED(f): 1:11am On Aug 16, 2008
rampant:

grin grin there was this race i watched in d olympics,this guy is a black,wt nice biceps,but when d camera man took the camera down to the bermuda triangle shocked ,i couldnt help but stare,even when it is properly tied wt rope it can't help but bulge out,who im i to close my eyes? undecided grin who no wan watch beta thing? grin

Jenny, be nice o ( BTW how is Mr. kady) have u gone over to our other hang out spot lately? cheesy

Girlfriend I am telling u.Those guys wont kill me with sinful thinking. Last night I had to wear sunglasses o. Didnt want to make direct eye contact with the tv screen. Only God knows what would have been been forth coming grin grin
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by vivaladiva(f): 1:16am On Aug 16, 2008
is that a batton or are u just pleased to se me hahe hehe he
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 16, 2008
CodeRED:

Jenny, be nice o ( BTW how is Mr. kady) have u gone over to our other hang out spot lately? cheesy

Girlfriend I am telling u.Those guys wont kill me with sinful thinking. Last night[b] I had to wear sunglasses o.[/b] Didnt want to make direct eye contact with the tv screen. Only God knows what would have been been forth coming grin grin

Lmao!!! They don't want us to make heaven sad grin but the devil is a liar!!! We shall overcome grin
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Queenisha: 1:27am On Aug 16, 2008
CodeRED:

Girlfriend I am telling u.Those guys wont kill me with sinful thinking. Last night I had to wear sunglasses o. Didnt want to make direct eye contact with the tv screen. Only God knows what would have been been forth coming grin grin

have they started the sprints?
I have missed something o

bikonu who is codeRed?
morenike?
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by CodeRED(f): 1:30am On Aug 16, 2008
Queenisha:

bikonu who is codeRed?
morenike?

Naa.Not yet, but I have taken my coffee. I am missing "heaven" tonight for nothing.
[size=5pt] na island girl[/size]

stillwater:

Lmao!!! They don't want us to make heaven sad grin but the devil is a liar!!! We shall overcome grin

I have my Bible nearby. May be needing it tonight more than ever jare.
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 16, 2008
HaaAaa!!
Mba!! Nwando, morenike is here o. plz
aye ti baje
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Queenisha: 1:31am On Aug 16, 2008
CodeRED:

Anyways, true talk that. I had to change my undie like 3 times the other night dread. They need to come up with some sort of dress code for those hunks. I don't want to go to hell for sinning with me eyes oo

do you remember Michael Johnson?
The boy was something else on those tracks.
come and see action !
and I'm just talking about his running skills lipsrsealed
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by jgirl3: 1:34am On Aug 16, 2008
Queenisha:

bikonu who is codeRed?
morenike?

It's not morenike
They have started sprints and all those Trinidad & Tobago boys are so hot, sexy and fast. Oh my gosh. The Jamaican ones too were just so so so muscular and watch the movement of those strong legs, biceps and the beautiful things of nature God gave us to admire.
The swimming ones as gay as they may look. You just can't help but notice all the contours in the right places.
Gosh! I need a fan grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by CodeRED(f): 1:35am On Aug 16, 2008
Queenisha:

do you remember Michael Johnson?
The boy was something else on those tracks.
come and see action !
and I'm just talking about his running skills lipsrsealed

I was very young then, but I do remember. My sister had major crush on him. But seriously I am concerned for those "delicate organs" They are wedged between legs and spandex. Is that healthy? Arent there supposed to be space for the thing to breathe? cheesy cheesy
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Queenisha: 1:36am On Aug 16, 2008
Chinekee
when did they start the sprints and I didn't know?
does anyone have their timetable ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals / The Butt On This Male Corper Causes Stir Online (photo) / I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.