Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics (10505 Views)

What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Queenisha: 2:29am On Aug 16, 2008
j-girl:

Ruby go take a cold shower or something! grin grin grin
Chinese dudes are NOT hot.
Hot bodies? some of them.
The sprinters are not ugly when you do not look at their faces.
My TNT boys are all-rounders.

@ CodeRED, Lemme go and find their names.

I don't understand how someone can be hot with his head cut off ?
It's a total package isn't it ?
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by onyinye2(f): 2:29am On Aug 16, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Who cares about Houston jor.
I'm talking about sexy pesin, she wan bring in  lipsrsealed tongue
Most of Team USA train in Houston you besta recognize cool
I even met three people who are in the Olympics. They compete in Tae Kwan Do.
CodeRED:

I just knew it. cheesy cheesy.Spongebob is just too fruity for my liking,  grin grin

Another one  out to sell my men d.em. see me see wahala cheesy cheesy, Slavery did us well I must say now grin

@J- girl, how much you need? I mean how much should I cough up so you can bounce out of my zone? tongue,

BTW.How many of the USA athletes (%)are really born Americans?
Majority of the team is American born with foreign recruits.
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by CodeRED(f): 2:31am On Aug 16, 2008
@J girl you find their names, their grand parents, fore parents, it doe matter tongue tongue

Unless you can make roti, bust up shot and whine better than me, you aint getting  none of those TNT hunks tongue tongue kiss

@Queenisha, am sure the short dude make up in some other department now,  grin
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Nobody: 2:32am On Aug 16, 2008
Queenisha:

It'sa total package isn't it?
hehehe, no, but some of them got nice face o.
Esp. those Japanese men!!
Did you see the two Algerians in the Sculler event? hmm

j-girl:

Ruby go take a cold shower or something! grin grin grin
Chinese dudes are NOT hot.
Hot bodies? some of them.
The sprinters are not ugly when you do not look at their faces.
My TNT boys are all-rounders.
No, Chinese dude are not hot!
But you've got to admit, those gymnastic dudes were hot. no joke.

T5hose sprinters are ugly, body/ face.
I hate seeing chicken legs on men! eww

Queenisha:

I can imagine him 6" 2' but is he ?
unless you want a man to be kissing you in the arm pits grin

I'm not that tall. . . . so it does not matter.
I can tell the dude is more than 5'8 cool cool me likey!
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Nobody: 2:34am On Aug 16, 2008
onyinye2:

Most of Team USA train in Houston you besta recognize cool
I even met three people who are in the Olympics. They compete in Tae Kwan Do.
You met them but they did not see you. . . . hehehe!
Houston, we got a problem! tongue
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by jgirl3: 2:36am On Aug 16, 2008
Queenisha:

It's a total package isn't it ?
You don't cut his head off. Just imagine some sexy face on the body and you're well on your way to cloud 9. Works for me.
The real package that matters consists of abs, biceps and good-looking. . . . . legs. wink

@ CodeRED, you are so mean. I'll report you to your hubby! The TNT athletes are looking very good especially the men. You should give us one each for being on Nairaland with you. Ruby wants Chinese but I am sure Queenisha wants QUITE a few.
These athletes show stamina on the race course. Hope they have the same stamina elsewhere. grin
Ruby_Pearl:

I can tell the dude is more than 5'8 cool cool me likey!
Ruby, are you sure you're seeing the same Chinese dudes i'm seeing?
Sprinters don't have Chicken legs. I guarantee there's something wrong with your tv.
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by onyinye2(f): 2:36am On Aug 16, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:
. .
You met them but they did not see you. . . . hehehe!
Houston, we got a problem! tongue
Actually. . . . . they did. They are The Lopez's. I have met them more them once. Houston has a problem? No way Jose, it doesn't get any better in the south then Houston. not even lame Atlanta can compete.
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Nobody: 2:40am On Aug 16, 2008
onyinye2:

Actually. . . . . they did. They are The Lopez's. I have met them more them once. Houston has a problem? No way Jose, it doesn't get any better in the south then Houston. not even lame Atlanta can compete.
Oyinye, I've not been to Houston, so I really can't judge it.
Ok, are the Lopez Nigerians?

@j-girl
My TV is in a perfect condition. black/white. jk
Anywaz, I think you were watching 2004 olympics tongue
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Nobody: 2:40am On Aug 16, 2008
na shameless women full this thread.  grin

Shawn Johnson is my new wife.
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Nobody: 2:41am On Aug 16, 2008
davidylan:

na shameless women full this thread. grin

abeg, go and siddon somewhere.

Nothing shameless about appreciating God's perfect work cool cool
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by jgirl3: 2:43am On Aug 16, 2008
davidylan:

na shameless women full this thread. grin

and Na shameless men full NL. angry angry angry angry tongue
Allow us be. When y'all are talking about boobs and asses, do you see us complaining?

Ruby_Pearl:

@j-girl
My TV is in a perfect condition. black/white. jk
Anywaz, I think you were watching 2004 olympics tongue

No girl!
Okay you know what? Find out the names of the hot Chinese dudes.
Let's pinpoint the problem.
Maybe it's your eyesight.
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 16, 2008
all this "appreciating" without tasting . . .  cheesy yeye people . . . some of you have changed pants 5 times just watching the olympics today alone. Go and pray . . . bunch of sinners!
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by CodeRED(f): 2:45am On Aug 16, 2008
j-girl:

@ CodeRED, you are so mean. I'll report you to your hubby! The TNT athletes are looking very good especially the men. You should give us one each for being on Nairaland with you. Ruby wants Chinese but I am sure Queenisha wants QUITE a few.

Ehrmmmmm, I will "pray and fast" about it cheesy cheesy cheesy.  I may have to keep them all, just to make sure I have enough to replace when things go bad na. You no say age is not on my side grin grin grin.

But for real though, that Maurice guy is really summin else. I war see em wife or girlfriend. I must send a hitman for her joo, grin
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Queenisha: 2:45am On Aug 16, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

hehehe, no, but some of them got nice face o.
Esp. those Japanese men!!
Did you see the two Algerians in the Sculler event? hmm

I[b] can tell the dude is more than 5'8 cool cool me likey![/b]

5 wetin?
he should be lucky if he's up to 4 11"
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Nobody: 2:45am On Aug 16, 2008
davidylan:

all this "appreciating" without tasting . . . cheesy yeye people . . . some of you have changed pants 5 times just watching the olympics today alone. Go and pray . . . bunch of sinners!
David, when you were talking about boobs and booties, we did not say anything o.

@j-girl
Ha!! The names?
I can't even say them, how can I spell it?
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Nobody: 2:46am On Aug 16, 2008
Queenisha:

5 wetin?
he should be lucky if he's up to 4 11"
LOL!
I've seen oyinye's pic, and I'll have to say that dude is taller than 4'11 tongue tongue
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Queenisha: 2:47am On Aug 16, 2008
davidylan:

na shameless women full this thread.  grin

who is he?
shawn no be man?
please don't make me collapse here
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Nobody: 2:48am On Aug 16, 2008
hehehe
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by jgirl3: 2:48am On Aug 16, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

@j-girl
Ha!! The names?
I can't even say them, how can I spell it?
With the way you're tripping for them, better start learning how to spell their names.

CodeRED:

Ehrmmmmm, I will "pray and fast" about it cheesy cheesy cheesy. I may have to keep them all, just to make sure I have enough to replace when things go bad na. You no say age is not on my side grin grin grin.

But for real though, that Maurice guy is really summin else. I war see em wife or girlfriend. I must send a hitman for her joo, grin
LOL!
Leave his wife or gf alone. I'm sure she's perfectly capable of sharing him.
No one can have that man and expect him not to be approached by others.
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Nobody: 2:50am On Aug 16, 2008
this olympics are a disappointment . . . filled with boobless women.  grin

Queenisha:

who is he?
shawn no be man?

shawn Johnson is America's new blond darling. Those her hips na die o!
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Queenisha: 2:50am On Aug 16, 2008
and that maurice Green.
The way he sticks out his tongue?
The boy had ulterior motives on the tracks.
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by CodeRED(f): 2:52am On Aug 16, 2008
Queenisha:

who is he?
shawn no be man?

FOFLMFSAO, I saw those legs of hers, and went "thank God I am not a man, her man. Those things can crush chesticles, abi"

j-girl:

LOL!
Leave his wife or girlfriend alone. I'm sure she's perfectly capable of sharing him.
No one can have that man and expect him not to be approached by others.

Ok Mrs. Maurice. Ah don ear yo tongue,

@topic
I need those volleyball men to exit my tv.  I want to see tolo wedged between spandex, angry angry
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Nobody: 2:52am On Aug 16, 2008
@J-girl
tongue tongue tongue I heard that Chinese men got small packages. So I dare not trespass the Chinese women's territories. lipsrsealed
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Queenisha: 2:53am On Aug 16, 2008
maurice

Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Nobody: 2:53am On Aug 16, 2008
davidylan:

this olympics are a disappointment . . . filled with boobless women. grin
So you're also watching their pakages. Now who's shameless, eh?
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Queenisha: 2:55am On Aug 16, 2008
maurice

Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by jgirl3: 2:55am On Aug 16, 2008
Queenisha:

and that maurice Green.
The way he sticks out his tongue?
The boy had ulterior motives on the tracks.
EXACTLY!
Maurice Greene running with his tongue out of his mouth knew what he was doing
Although I was to naive to understand at the time.
The tongue combined with that speed could do a lot of damage to a woman's sanity.

CodeRED, I am not Mrs. Maurice o. I'm only saying you could be his legitimate mistress tongue

Ruby, Small packages? Who told you such? Don't believe what others say. Experience is the best teacher.
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Nobody: 2:56am On Aug 16, 2008
Chei! tongue

Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Nobody: 2:57am On Aug 16, 2008
@Nwando
Gawwwddd, that dude is hot!!

If there's a Naija man out there that looks like that! cry cry cry

But we only got the toothpick looking ones cry cry
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by CodeRED(f): 2:57am On Aug 16, 2008
C'mon Queneesha,
Why you had to go do this to a sister, eh? See that tongue, doing that thing. Gosh!!

J- Girl, darl, brb, Nature calls grin grin
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by jgirl3: 2:59am On Aug 16, 2008
CodeRED:

C'mon Queneesha,
Why you had to go do this to a sister, eh? See that tongue, doing that thing. Gosh!!

What kind of nature is calling?
Queenisha, see what you have done now.
Poor RED has to *cough* do some things
Re: For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics by Queenisha: 3:00am On Aug 16, 2008
CodeRED:

C'mon Queneesha,

ROFL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. / I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals / The Butt On This Male Corper Causes Stir Online (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.